Key to a Party Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's not a lot that's sexier than watching a woman peeing," he told me.

"Don't be so disgusting!"

"Oh wait on, watching a woman cumming as I plug her with my cock ... yes, that's sexier."

"Brad, can you please give me a little privacy?"

"No!" was his response as more than just his face emerged around the open door. I was stunned to see that he had stripped off his shirt and was bare-chested, wearing only his casual trousers. I knew I was in big trouble. What should be my response? Should I just go with the flow or try to resist?

Unabashed, he strode fully into the bathroom, walked over close to me and leaned across me to tear off a substantial few squares from the toilet roll. "What do you think you're doing?" I challenged.

"Just lending a helping hand my dear."

"I don't think so, who do you think you are, coming in here like this?"

"Stand up!" he commanded after carefully folding the toilet tissue into a neat wad.

"No I won't, not until you get out and let me finish this in private."

To my relief, my much sterner tone seemed to force Brad to take notice. He handed me the wad of toilet tissue, turned around and walked back out through the door. I was shaking, I wasn't sure if it was nerves or acute apprehension from the situation I found myself in or even rage that Brad would so disrespect my privacy.

I used the tissue to wipe then dropped my silk gown to re-cover my vital parts. What was I to do about his intrusion into my home? I really needed to get him to leave immediately ... if that was what I really wanted. But I wasn't sure what I really did want. I needed this quiet moment with Brad out of my space to try to think rationally. He had given me such a fantastic night of intense sexual pleasure after that first key party. Could I cope with more of that? My answer would obviously be yes!

But my marriage was more in jeopardy now than it was that night just over 5 weeks ago because there was the small matter of my confession to Ben of the affair I had with Terry the pool guy. My marriage could now be described as under probation. One more slip up and I had no doubt that Ben would end it. I was so conflicted. My conscience began to take over. Perhaps if I could get to my bedroom and put on some decent daywear then I could confront Brad with more respectability. I had to convince him that I really couldn't accept him in my home carrying such carnal thoughts.

I peeped out of the bathroom door, looking down the hallway toward the living room. I couldn't see or hear him so I slipped quietly across to my bedroom door, entering and rushing quickly toward my wardrobe eager to cover myself in some respectable clothing. I didn't look toward my bed initially. It was only as I reached out for the handle on my wardrobe door that I caught some movement from the corner of my eye. This audacious man was not back out in the living room, but here in my bedroom, laying on his back across my bed. Damn, I might be too late! He was buck naked, his firm erection rising proudly and vertically straight up, ramrod hard.

I stood frozen to the spot. In that moment, I think I realised that I was about to lose the fight. He would have seen me standing stock still, my mouth gaping open, my eyes drawn to his solid hard-on, an appendage already familiar to me. All indecision was rapidly leaving me ... I knew he would have me however he wanted and for as long as he wanted this Monday morning.

"Come over here sweetheart," he directed, holding his arms outstretched to me.

"This is so wrong," I attempted to protest feebly, even as I took the few steps to the side of my bed.

"Take that off," were his words purposely ignoring my feeble protest.

My eyes darted between his hard cock almost within my reach now and his eyes beyond that watched my every move. Slowly, I loosened the knot of the silk belt around my silk gown and even more slowly the two sides parted in front as I brought first one knee, then the other, up onto my bed, placing each on either side of his knees, his lower legs dangling over this closest edge of my bed.

"Lose it all together," he commanded and I used my hands to shake the remains of my only material covering down my arms and it slipped silkily to the floor behind me. I was as naked as he and I straddled his supine body, forcing my thighs wide, blatantly showing him my exposed pussy that hovered not far above the top of his thighs.

We hadn't even kissed yet, but I was certain that I was quickly becoming very wet down there. Should I sit on him, slide down on him, did he expect that? Couldn't that look like I was taking over my own seduction? Yet Brad made no move to take control.

I shuffled my knees forward until they were hugging his sides between his hip bones and his waist. If I sat down on him now, my spread labia lips would settle on that rigid cock that stood up proudly between my spread thighs.

"You could get me into a lot of trouble Brad."

"How is that Susan?"

He did remember my name ... the first time he had used it since he arrived. "My marriage is already on shaky ground. If Ben ever finds out about you being here, it will be over."

"Then we better make sure that he never finds out."

"Easy for you to say, I know I'll feel really bad about this later."

Our eyes locked and without any conscience now, I slowly lowered my torso down until I felt his cock in contact with the spread of my outer lips and I continued downward, his cock conveniently sliding into the groove of my slit, its head pushing up to the top where my clit was just emerging from the cover of its hood. His tip touched my super sensitive clit and my whole body shuddered as I settled on his.

I momentarily closed my eyes, absorbing the delightful sensations from having a man's hard cock - no, not any man's, this man's hard cock - right there where it felt so good. Brad reached up and began to use his fingers to play with my breasts, to tweak my nipples, giving me sudden sharp sensations that shot through my whole upper body. I moaned appreciably.

He still hadn't kissed me and I did so want to be kissed. Could I initiate that myself? I leaned my whole upper body forward for my face to come down to his and our lips met, the heat of our combined passion almost burning where we touched. In coming forward, my pussy lips actually released his hard shaft and it sprang free and upright between my upper thighs.

Being the one on top, I could control the passionate, open-mouthed kiss that involved lots of tongue contact and I pondered how ironic it was that this man came uninvited to my house this Monday morning. Yet here we are on my bed, with me on top and kissing him as if I was the seducer. How had this happened? I was the one who vainly tried resistance, told him we shouldn't do this. Am I a bad person who can't wait to embrace infidelity?

It was a long deeply passionate kiss and Brad's hands roamed over my bare back caressingly while his lips reduced me to a sensual quivering emotional mess of a woman who was leaking copious amounts of womanly juices from her pussy lips. At last, I pulled away, my face pausing to hover just above his for a moment and wickedly smiling at the man under me. "That first time with you was really special."

"And this will be even better," he promised.

"I hope so," I told him in my final commitment to having him take me in wondrous adultery. I lifted my upper body back up, my pussy lips expecting to easily re-engage with his upstanding manhood. But it wasn't that easy and as I tried to sit back down on him, his cock-head caught in between the cheeks of my bum, almost skewering me onto him anally ... not a position that I favoured.

"Oops, oh God, not there!"

"Why not there, have you tried it there?"

"No Brad, leave it, let's not go there."

"Why not, it can be loads of fun."

Brad reached a hand down between our bodies and I felt him repositioning his cock-head right at my anal ring. I panicked, "No Brad, seriously no, please stop, I am really dry there."

"Surely you've got some lube, it wouldn't take long to make you wet."

"No Brad, please move it, take it away."

"Ok, but only for now."

I felt him trying to move his shaft from between my bum cheeks to my pussy, trying to tuck it in under my torso, but I was down too low. I lifted my body up slightly and he was able to manoeuver his rigid shaft where I wanted it ... where I needed it, lining it up at my vaginal opening.

"YES!" I expressed in a surprisingly guttural tone and pushed my body down over it, quickly managing to secure the whole head of his cock within my tight passage by gripping with my pelvic muscles.

I recalled that first night as I felt this marvellous piece of manhood entering my body once more. I wondered what technique he might use this time. Would he be excitingly desperate for wild exciting hard-driving sex like that first time with me flung over the back of the sofa? Or would he be controlled with tantric sex as in our second episode that evening when he did me over such a long period of time that reflecting back now, it seems to have been an almost surreal experience?

But when Brad just lay there, I realised that this could be different again ... it seemed that he wanted me to do all of the work this time. I relished the feel of just the knob of his cock inside me for a minute or so and then I began to crave more. Looking into his eyes, I read that he had no inclination to push up into me. I would have to take control. I rose my upper body to full extension and then I began to press my vagina down over his vertical shaft, feeling it being slowly consumed by my body that was gripping it tightly as I wrapped my vagina around his cock until it could go no deeper into me, his pubic bone pressing against mine.

I felt compact and full at the same time, his cock fitted perfectly inside my body and I was reluctant to move to the next stage even though my body was now begging my brain to give approval, to let me fuck this man beneath me. The carnal cravings within my body won out and I began to lift my torso up off his shaft, rising until my vagina barely held the knob of his cock within its grip. Then I forced my body down over his rigid shaft once again, enveloping it deep within me. Over and over, my body performed this basic ritual of fucking, slowly at first, savouring every sensitive piece of human tissue lining my passage that was so sensually touched by the ridges of skin on his cock. I thought of watching Ben doing it this way with Megan on Saturday night and mused to myself, 'See Ben, I can enjoy this too!'

It began to feel even better the longer I rose up and down on his cock, the pulsing starting to run uncontrollably through my body as I picked up the pace. My eyes switched between gazing down on the desirable but dangerous Brad as he stared right back up at me giving no signals as to how his own body was coping with the sensations my body might be bestowing on him, and closing my eyes to savour every pleasurable feeling.

My breathing quickened, I was gasping, sensing an orgasm nearing. I continued to drive my body up and down upon him, feeling his shaft ploughing into me powerfully, connecting with me, triggering a release that was impossible to restrain. It came on me in a series of violent vibrations, my lower body throbbing through a perfect orgasm, even continuing with mini after-shocks that left me satiated and perspiring all over, my hair matted to my forehead.

I had stilled my body's movements to enjoy every single moment of my climax, my hands outstretched, palms down on Brad's chest to hold me upright. Just when my head cleared and I began to think about pressing on, to continue this little adventure and see where it takes us, I felt a strong movement within me. Brad was coming to life ... from beneath me, he seemed to be taking charge. He was holding my body steady atop him while he lowered his shaft from within me.

For one fearful moment, I thought he might withdraw completely ... no, don't do that. It was too soon, I wanted more, much more yet. But then only the head of his cock was inside me, his hands on my hips to hold me steady. He used his hips to up-thrust firmly, impaling me once more on his strong slickened cock, burying himself deep up inside me.

Oh yes, I thought, I want more of this, happy now to let Brad dictate the pace, the depth, the strength with which he filled me. Although I continued to be on top, riding my stud, it was now Brad controlling all of the action and he brought my pleasure along perfectly, driving me into a second orgasm that while intensely pleasurable, still left me wanting even more. And more was what I got, rising to one more sublime orgasm that Brad perfectly timed to coincide with his own. I felt his cock driving even harder up into me before my own intense pleasures took over in both head and body.

Somewhere in the haze which was my third towering orgasm, I felt my insides splashed by his fertile fluids, his cum seeking out my uterus. I allowed myself to slump down on the strong male body beneath me, enjoying the ongoing spasms of his cock delivering the last of his deposit inside me.

I lay my naked body on his, my legs spread around his hips. It felt quite wet where our bodies joined and I guessed that gravity was removing much of his semen from inside me, stickily binding our groins together as one.

Sleep overtook me despite it being no later than 9.30am ... I should have been wide awake alert after a good night's sleep. But this was sleep of the just-after, the delicious after-glow that permeates our bodies after a perfect coupling with multiple orgasms. I had so enjoyed this man when he took me expertly the night of my first-ever key party and already I was off to a solid start on our second meeting. What more treats could I expect from Brad in my bed on this Monday while Ben blithely worked, oblivious to his wife wantonly slipping back into the cheating ways that caused us to leave our former home city?

I woke slowly, having no idea of the time. Even before I allowed my eyes to open, I could feel a warm masculine body against mine and I inhaled his tempting male scent. The events of the morning began to come back to me and I opened my eyes. I was no longer laying on top of Brad. He must have half-rolled us over so that now I was on my right side, alongside him in my bed, my left leg flung across both of his. I peeped at his face, he appeared to be asleep himself. I moved my head slightly so that I could look down along his body. His cock lay dormant, its tip still wet from our combined juices. I moved my left hand to touch his floppy cock. He made a sound, a sort of murmur.

I began to stroke it, taking this moment while I was the only one awake to test it out, to examine it. I was eager to arouse him back to life before he awoke so that he would find it stiff when he opened his eyes. I stroked it, caressed it, played with it, lifted it, stroked it some more. It began to get heavier, that would be the blood rushing to fill the veins within. It strengthened and hardened ... now we were getting somewhere. I tried to understand what it was that drew me to this man that I would risk my marriage to enjoy a few hours with him.

I got him hard and he still hadn't woken ... or had he? He could surely not have stayed asleep with me pumping his cock into a rigid and viable sex tool once more. But whether he was faking it or not, Brad began to show signs of a man waking from a deep slumber following a wild torrid sex session. He opened his eyes and smiled at me, watching me continue to pump his organ.

"You look like you want some more," he suggested.

"I thought you were never going to wake."

"Well you look to have taken matters in hand yourself."

"Can we do it some more Brad?"

He pushed me over onto my back and loomed up on my right. We had quenched the urgency of our arousal after his unannounced arrival at my home this morning. I didn't know how much I had wanted him again until he was here in my home. All of the memories of that first night came flooding back to me and I wanted more of what he gave me that wondrous night.

We kissed a long and passionate locking of lips and intertwining of tongues. It was how I would have liked to have started when he first came into my bed this morning. And only when we had almost bruised our lips from kissing did Brad turn his oral attention to my breasts, to my turgid nipples. He took the time to suckle and kiss them, to bring great pleasure to my body just from those lips and tongue and teeth of his on my bountiful orbs.

What a wonderful way to while away the morning. Nowhere special to go, both of us now initially well sexually satisfied so that we could take our time to explore and enjoy our bodies. There was no clock on how long Brad spent on my body but I'm sure I wouldn't exaggerate if I said that it was more than a half-hour, maybe even nearly a full hour. Why not, we had both determined that we had nothing better to do but be with each other in carnal bliss.

When Brad did at last mount me - man on top this time - the sex that followed was along the lines of the tantric sex he bestowed on me that first magical night we met. That meant the lovemaking was very slow and languorous, each stroke seemed to take an eternity just to reach full extension inside my vagina. And positions? Well, about every ten minutes, Brad would move our bodies around, sometimes contorting us into previously unknown configurations ... well, at least unknown to me.

I lost count of how many more orgasms he gave me. I am guessing that it was about four and that was on top of the three that we began with. Brad did eventually cum again, although as with that first night, he showed incredible resilience to hold back as he shuffled my body from one position to another. And each time, my body just picked up on his slow penetrating rhythm as if there had been no break in the continuity of his deeply probing strokes.

We didn't actually drop asleep again, just slumbered for maybe 5 to 10 minutes after Brad had again filled me with his sperm. I dared to think what the consequences may have been if I wasn't exercising effective birth control.

The bedside clock told us that it was already after midday by the time the long tantric sex bout had ended. Brad excused himself from my bed to go take a pee. While he was gone, I determined that if this was going to continue into the afternoon, we might need some nourishment so I padded bare-footed - in fact, totally naked - out to the kitchen where I found some bits and pieces to make up some sandwiches.

Brad found me there, "Oh there you are Susan, I wondered where you'd gone."

"I'm just making up some sandwiches, thought we might need to build up some strength. I am guessing that you're staying for most of the afternoon.

"Yeah, I figured I would. Is that ok with you?"

He was standing quite close as I finished cutting up the sandwiches. I turned and took a hold of his cock, not totally flaccid despite the latest workout. He was about 50% hard and I took hold of it. It was slippery slick from our combined juices. "No complaints from me providing this is still in working order."

I put the sandwiches on a plate and carried them into the bedroom. I had also taken a bottle of white wine from the fridge and tasked Brad with the job of bringing two glasses into the bedroom with him.

So the two of us sat cross-legged on my bed and actually talked. Yes, we got to know a bit more about each other. I had already guessed that he was late thirties and he confirmed that he was 37 ... 6 years younger than me. Like Ben and I, he and his wife were blow-ins to this town; they had arrived 8 years ago and found the relaxed small-town lifestyle to their liking, putting down roots, establishing a business and starting a family.