Key to a Party Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was curious about the tantric sex and how he came to be so experienced in using its techniques. He rather coyly admitted that his wife was more into literature and further studies and she had actually taken a study course in it. I had to know which of them had initiated them being a part of Alan and Glenda's key party club. To my surprise, he told me his wife had run into someone and thought the concept sounded quite exciting so she got them added to the invitation list only a couple of years ago. Brad claimed he had actually needed some convincing to be a part of it, even though he now admits to enjoying the nights and the variety in their marriage that it affords.

"What about the reputation you now have among the women?"

"What is that, what reputation?"

"Ah come on Brad, be serious. You have to know what all the women say about you. Everyone I speak to tells me that you are the man whose keys they all hope to get a hold of when they dip their hand into the glass bowl."

"Oh that, yes I have heard that."

"How does that make you feel, being the town's super stud?"

"I don't know about super stud," he tried to claim modestly.

"Oh yes you are Brad. I wouldn't be risking my marriage if you weren't as good as you are in bed."

He turned around to check out the clock on the bedside table, "Speaking of being in bed, good or otherwise, are we going to enjoy a bit more fun before I leave? I do have to pick up the kids from school at three, so I don't mean to rush you but if we're going to get hot and heavy again, we better get started now."

"What about a shower, I'm feeling a bit sweaty ... we really have been hot and heavy as you say. How about we take one together?"

"Yeah, I'm good with that."

Brad slid across to the edge of the bed, pausing before getting up off the bed to tell me, "I'm sorry, I think I've left a few crumbs here, you might want to shake the sheets before your husband comes home."

"Oh don't worry about that Brad, there's several wet spots on the sheets too. I'm going to have to change them completely before Ben gets home."

Brad found his own way to my bathroom and I followed him in. He turned on the hot water and stepped into the shower stall and again I followed. But I was quick to grab the soap and I led by lathering up his chest before dropping my hands down to soap his fine cock. Although it had lain partially dormant during our lunch break and after Brad had cum twice today, I enjoyed arousing this wonderful example of a male sexual instrument. It hardened under my stroking soapy hands and fingers until it once more stood out proud and ready.

Brad had taken the soap from my hands and began to lather my breasts, arousing my nipples to hard almost sharp stubs in no time, even pausing to bend down and suck on them in spite of the amount of soap present. Then his soapy hands washed my back and a couple of his fingers dipped in between my bum cheeks, becoming very personal as one soapy digit circled my anal rosebud.

"I haven't got into here yet," he told me as I actually enjoyed the gentle touch of his finger circling my anal ring.

"And won't be anytime soon," I told him.

"Certainly not today my lovely Susan, but maybe next time."

"Who said there would be a next time?" I challenged his bold assumption, but deep within already knowing that if Brad wanted there to be a next time, there most decidedly would be.

We continued to wash the other body and I even dared to use my soapy finger to run around Brad's anal ring buried deep within the clamp of his butt cheeks, something I have never even felt inclined to do with Ben in all our years of marriage.

Brad eventually turned the hot water off and we towelled each other dry. He surprised me by scooping me up into his strong arms and carrying me back to my bed where he laid me down gently and then crawled onto the bed himself, moving in between my thighs that he spread wide with his fingers before lowering his face to my pussy and going down on me, as it is euphemistically called.

The manner in which he worked his tongue was exceptional and I liked that he didn't just get his tongue on my clit and go for it quickly. He was an artisan of sex, starting gently and using his lips and tongue all over ... on my upper thighs and around my pussy before zeroing in on my clitoral bud to send me over the top into another mind-blowing orgasm. But it didn't end there, he lay his head on my naked belly while my orgasmic convulsions subsided and then he got right back to work in the same area and brought me up to the boil like a kettle a second time ... one again taking me into orgasmic overload.

This second one took longer for me to come down from and I expected that any minute I would feel his erection - which had remained hard since our shower together - pressing at my vaginal door. But he never did and when my breathing returned to normal and I reopened my eyes, he actually asked me, "Would you give me your best blow job. I have been gazing upon your lips all day and imagining what they would feel like to be wrapped around my cock and receiving my cum."

Brad looked again at the clock, "I've still got about 45 minutes before I have to go pick up my kids from school, so if it's alright with you, I'd love to blow me before I leave." Almost as an after-thought, he added, "You do swallow I hope."

"Yes I do," I confirmed as we switched positions and he lay back, his head resting on my pillow and I moved down alongside his body, my face at his waist and I moved my hand to take a hold of his shaft and I brought the head of his cock to my parted lips and slipped them over the knob. He gasped loudly, doing heaps for my confidence.

I had been so surprised to have him request a blow job from me. I thought of all of the women in this town that he had enjoyed sexually through the key parties. Surely many of them would have far more experience in oral sex than me ... 40-something Susan. Neither Ben nor Terry had ever needed to ask me to blow them, it was just something that I did naturally in the course of my lovemaking with my husband and my one-time lover.

It actually took quite a while and at one stage I began to despair that I could get him that final sexual release. I guess it was because he had already powerfully cum twice. I must have worked my mouth and tongue and teeth on his engorged cock for nearly 20 minutes. I was more conscious of how long it took because he had forewarned me that he only had 45 minutes available when I started. I sucked and licked on his balls too and unusually for me, I actually used my finger to dip in between his arse cheeks to play there in my desperation to have him cum.

But at last I detected his heavy breathing, felt his cock stiffen even a touch harder - if that was possible. So I intensified my lips and tongue on the underside of his cock and my fingers at his anal ring and eventually I was overjoyed to hear his loud alert, "Now babe ... oh God now!" Seconds later, I felt his cum blast into my mouth, over my tongue and hitting my tonsils at the back of my throat. I gulped his first deposit of jism and prepared to receive more. He emptied what seemed like a copious amount down my throat. I was thrilled that I could bring Brad such intense pleasure to Brad ... I could see it exhibited across his face as I finally sucked him dry and withdrew my mouth from his wilting cock.

When I saw Brad to the door, he assured me that he would call again. I had to tell him that in spite of enjoying this special day, I was worried that having this become a regular happening would not be such a good idea for maintaining my marriage.

But he did call again, thankfully by phoning first instead of just barging in. It was two weeks after. I was pleased in a way because having Brad on the phone, in lieu of him standing there in front of me, made it easier to deny him entry to my house. But do you know what? I couldn't say no ... the minute I heard his voice I pictured him naked and I let him come over. We had another exciting adventurous day sexually. I even let him play a bit with me anally but only using his fingers.

The invitations for the next key party arrived in the mail. Now that Brad and I were almost having an affair I desperately wanted to attend. First, I hoped I could draw his keys to allow us some sort of condoned time together but secondly to selfishly ensure that no other woman got him. Do two dates constitute having an affair, I wondered?

I needed to talk Ben around to giving the key party another try without raising his suspicions. "Honey, I know that we agreed that we wouldn't go to those key parties anymore?"

"Yes," he acknowledged somewhat warily.

"Would you be really upset if we went one more time Ben? I am being haunted by recurring images of that last night when I had to suffer through having that fat Alan. It really spooked me out. I think I'd like to finish our swinging lifestyle on a much more positive note. Any of the other guys who attend would be good and maybe it could wipe the memory of Alan from my memory. Besides, you did let yourself go last time and had a great time with that redhead. What was her name?"

"Megan, she was Megan."

"So what do you think Ben?"

He did really seem unwilling, but I gave him my best coquettish look and eventually he agreed. I happily phoned Glenda with our acceptance the next day. She sounded cool toward me and I wondered if she was still upset from me getting Alan to cum cheaply and walking out on him early in the night. Still, if she and her husband were really angry with me, they surely wouldn't have invited Ben and I again.

Ben's Story

Our sex life was still not that productive. I was sure that my lack of enthusiasm came from the deceit I felt from having to give up my previous job and leave our friends and family all because Susan couldn't extricate herself from her affair with Terry. It had taken me some time to decide to persevere with our marriage, at least for now. Sex between us wasn't steady ... Susan hadn't seemed that interested lately.

After not enjoying the experience at that initial key party, mainly because I had never contemplated having any extra-marital activity, I managed to let loose the second time and really enjoyed having the beautiful and younger red-headed Megan. So when Susan suggested we reverse our decision not to attend any more, I may have feigned some reluctance on my part but actually I was quite excited.

So Susan and I went along together on that Saturday night, I think each with an air of expectancy of who we might be paired with. As usual, Glenda came around with the huge glass bowl and it steadily filled with the keys of all the men in the room. After her disappointment at being left standing like a shag on a rock until the end last time, Susan was the sixth woman to draw from the bowl.

I let her hand go and she pressed through the large group of men and women to stand up alongside Glenda who held the bowl aloft. I watched Susan looking up into the bowl from beneath as her hand bent over the rim and she foraged for a set of keys. She didn't just grab the first set on the top but seemed to dig around a little.

Eventually, she hauled out a set of keys and held them up above her head. I noticed how confident she now appeared at only her third such party. A male voice was heard, "They're mine!" and to my surprise that guy Brad with whom she'd been paired on the first night, began to push his way through the throng. I looked back to Susan to see her grinning like the proverbial Cheshire Cat (known for its mischievous grin).

Brad pushed his way up to claim my Susan but just before he was about to dip his head to kiss my wife, Glenda reached over and snatched the keys from Susan's hand. She examined them closely, muttering "Yes, they're completely different." She called her husband Alan over and the two conferred in secretive whispers. Meanwhile, Brad had slipped his hand around my wife's waist although they still hadn't taken that customary first kiss in front of the assembled gathering of swingers.

Alan turned to face the rest of us. "My friends, this is quite extraordinary, we have never had this situation occur previously. Some information was passed on to us last week that one of our important party rules has been blatantly and wilfully broken. Glenda and I discussed what procedures we should take in regard to this breach. At first, we decided that we would issue a warning to the persons who had breached our strict party rules. But given what just occurred, Glenda and I have quickly determined that stronger action is now necessary."

What could have happened? Immediately, I deduced that my Susan must have something to do with it, given that this hurried conference between our hosts and now this grand announcement by Alan followed Susan selecting Brad's keys from the bowl. I saw Susan looking extremely apprehensive, her eyes darting every which way, but mainly at Brad's equally aghast face, at me standing among the crowd and at Alan as he spoke.

Alan continued, "You are all aware that our strictest basic rule is that there will be no outside fraternising between any male and female members who may have previously been paired up here at one of these parties." The colour had drained from my Susan's face, she was white and looked to be trembling. She must know what's coming. "We were advised during the week that these two members..." Alan waved his arm theatrically to point to Susan and Brad.

"...have been engaging in some private sexual activity to the exclusion of their spouses and you all know this cannot be tolerated. As I said, a warning was considered but given what just happened, expulsion from our parties is now the only course of action. This man Brad has always been the most popular catch for most of you women here and it would seem that most women know what his keys look like because he is usually picked within the first three. But tonight, Brad has come with a completely new key chain and Glenda and I view that as a blatant attempt to rig the draw and have this woman, who he has been meeting secretly, be the only person here to know that he has a new key ring."

My body rocked back and forth where I stood. I was gutted, I never had a clue. But after forgiving her for her transgressions with Terry, this is it, she is finished with being a part of my life. I looked to see her reaction to this accusation but she and Brad were gone. There was a big gap where they had been standing among the 5 already paired couples.

Alan had turned to discover that they were missing too, "Where did they go?"

His wife had the answer, "Darling, Brad snatched his keys from my hand and the two of them bolted for the door. It was the minute you mentioned that Brad brought a new key chain."

"Well, we are well rid of them," summed up Alan.

His wife Glenda took over again, "We might be well rid of them my dear, but I regret that there is some collateral damage occurring right now. I can see the look on Ben's face and I am guessing that he didn't know what was going on behind his back. Ben, I am sorry that you had to find out like this ... in such a very public way." Glenda began looking around, scanning the crowd, "Where's Joanne?"

A female voice was heard from among the assembled group yet to be paired, "Yes Glenda, I'm ok ... well, sort of ok. I knew what Brad was like, I just didn't know who the current one was."

Glenda continued, "Well Joanne and Ben, I'm sorry for both of you to find out this way. Oh shit, what do we do now? We have a few of you drawn and waiting to go and I have the rest of you anxious to be paired up. Err ... we really do have to continue with the draw. Err, Joanne and Ben, can I ask you two if you would accept us putting you with each other tonight. I know we never usually pre-select couples but in view of what's gone on, I think it's the best way to deal with this situation. You might each need some consoling tonight so you could be good for each other. If that's ok with you both, then Ben could you come up and reclaim your keys please?"

My head was spinning ... the surprise of finding out that Susan hadn't learnt from the mistake of Terry, and the embarrassment and humiliation of being told in front of all these people. Joanne - Brad's wife - pushed her way through the group to come and stand by my side, "You're Ben, is that right?"

I nodded, unable to form words at this moment.

"You look to be really surprised Ben. I am so sorry for you to find out about your wife in this way. I've known what Brad has been like for ages, I have given up trying to change him. I guess we have had an understanding that he pursues other women, some call it an open marriage these days."

Joanne slipped her arm in mine, "What do you say we get out of here now, straight away, don't wait for them to finish their draw. I'd say that we both need a stiff drink or two. How about I come back to your place because I suspect that Brad will have taken the car and unless he and your wife have gone to book in at a motel, then they're probably back at my house, since he knows I condone what he does."

"Ok," was the best I could do and with her arm in mine Brad's wife steered me to Glenda to get my keys back and then toward the front door of Alan and Glenda's lavish home.

Out on the street, I directed Joanne to my car. She offered to drive and that was fine with me. I wouldn't be able to concentrate on driving, even such a short distance because my world had suddenly become a blur. My head was filled with crazy thoughts of how and why my wife could start up another affair here in this new town.

Joanne turned my car onto my driveway after I pointed out my house. We walked separately to the front door and I fitted the key to the lock. I showed her into the living room and offered her a drink. She requested vodka and I poured her one and elected to take a large hit of scotch whisky for me.

We sat opposite each other, her on the sofa and me in a single seater lounge chair. She related how it was to live with Brad's philandering but conceded that she didn't know that my wife had become Brad's latest extra-curricular activity. She said the last one she knew of had been the police chief's wife, Michelle, who I was paired with on that first night. Because of them having an open marriage, Joanne said she was in a position to warn him of impending danger and she did when he dabbled with Michelle. She said she believed that the chief cop in town was capable of anything, even harming Brad, if he was riled. She said that maybe Brad accepted her warning and moved on from Michelle. "Unfortunately for you, it looks like he might have chosen your wife as his next conquest."

"They did couple up at the first key party we attended and Susan spoke glowingly about him when we talked the next day."

Joanne encouraged me to talk about Susan and about our marriage so I found myself unburdening about our pool guy. "So she did have form?" was her succinct response.

"It does seem so," I agreed

I refreshed our drinks twice while we sat talking in my living room. I didn't know what the vodka may be doing for her, but my scotch hits were like doubles in a bar so after three I was definitely feeling the alcoholic effect. When I offered Joanne a fourth, she instead rose and came over to me, standing before me with arms outstretched.

"Ben, would you mind if I stayed the night. I think it's possible that Brad has taken your wife to our house. Since he knows that I condone his behaviour, he would have no qualms about doing that even if he expects me home by 2.30. I don't want to confront your wife in my home in the middle of the night so I'd rather stay here."