Key was the Key to Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny could feel his prick pressing right into her, the blonde beauty swooned. 'Where is John, where is my husband?' she managed to squeak. 'Don't you worry about him Jenny, he will be okay, but you're here now, and you'll be staying for a while.' He told her. 'Staying for a while, here, what do you mean?' 'Just what I say babe,' he said, as he kissed her again, and swayed his hips across her, bringing her internal arousal to the fore.

'Oh Kwame, please, I, I, I,I shouldn't be here with you like this, he pressed home his advantage, by biting, sucking and kissing her soft tender neck. 'Oh Kwame, Kwame please oh!' she bleated, his cock was firmly lodged into the crevice of her now super heated pussy. She knew she was going to be, was being, seduced, and nothing but feeble resistance would be offered from her.

Meanwhile at the hotel, John was going frantic; he had learned that the blonde beauty had left with the man who had been dancing with her. But she had gone willingly, and even asked someone to inform her husband that she would call him in a few minutes.

This of course was a lie. Jenny never called, and in John's state of mind, he never thought of calling her. He found out they had left by car, but no one at all knew to where, or what their destination was.

He thought of calling the police, but what would he say? 'Oh yes, my wife has left of her own accord with a good looking black man, and I don't know why, or to where, yes, they had danced many times officer?'

Eventually, he had no option to return home alone without his beautiful blonde wife, he had engineered this, it had been in his minds eye, watching her being fucked by the man she was now with, but where was she?

Key was undoing Jenny's dress, the zip was going down, and she knew it. He had thrown off his jacket and tie, and had pulled off his shirt to reveal a huge, heavy flat powerful chest, her hand's went involuntarily to it, her fingers danced mesmerized over his flat hairless body.

Her satin dress slithered to the floor; she was stood naked before him, stood only in her sexy elegant backless high heels. He kissed her again, and felt her nipples at the same time, Jenny orgasmed, she was gone. She felt for his prick, in her hands it felt huge, it tore at her mind, she wanted it, she needed it, and now she was desperate for it.

Key picked up his prize, the fabulously gorgeous sexy blonde beauty was his, she wouldn't be going home for some time, he wanted, and intended to make her reliant on black cock, his big black cock. He had every intention of keeping her. And if fucking her into submission was the way to do it, then do it, he would!

Jenny was looking all the while now into his deep dark eyes, eyes that seemed bottomless, pools of black liquid, she was hypnotised as he took her to bed, and her fate.

He laid her down, and quickly removed the rest of his clothes; she saw now what he was. A dark, even black skinned Adonis, never had she seen such a man, much less a black one. She had never been this close to another man, and now she was about to give her fidelity to him.

His body was magnificent, tall and powerful in a smooth way, broad at the shoulder, narrow at the hip, thick in thigh. And so so good looking, her breath was tight and constricted in her throat.

But it was his cock that made her insides turn to liquid; it was beautiful, long and thick, stood out from his body, in seemingly, a gesture of defiance, the big purple mushroom head was looking straight at her, right in her eye. It was proud, and so commanding. Jenny scooted across so she could hold it in her dainty white hands. It looked so big in them, it was pulsing and ready for action, it was ready for Jenny's pussy; it was ready to devastate her completely.

She bent her head to kiss it, and holding it in her lips; she reached up and undid her hair, to let it fall free. Key held her head and forced his solid black gold prick into her mouth, Jenny accepted it fully. She began to suck a cock that was far bigger than her husbands, was far thicker, and obviously far more powerful, this was truly a man's cock!

He pulled her off the bed, and made her kneel on the floor before him, this was a new one on Jenny, she had usually taken control of her husband when she sucked his cock, not this time though, not here! He sat on the bed and lay back while Jenny pleasured not only him, but herself too. She attacked his cock with her mouth, tongue, teeth and lips, her head bobbing as fast as she could make it.

Soon he was grunting, she knew he was going to cum, and cum in her mouth, she had never swallowed her husbands. But Kwame held her head tight over his prick as he shot his load; she had no way of removing herself from it.

'Swallow it all Jenny, and don't spill a drop,' he said with force. Jenny did as she was told, and was more than pleasantly, and even grateful that he had made her do it, the taste was delightful, she sucked harder as she realised that this was a great way to make a man cum.

Kwame lay back on the bed, and then said softly. 'Get up Jenny, come here,' he held out his arms as Jenny came into them. He swung them both around so they were now lying in the centre of it. 'That was great Jenny, you really are a terrific cock sucker,' he told her. And Jenny, for reasons she didn't know, glowed with pride, she had loved sucking his beautiful black weapon, and now he had told her she was great at it!

The contrast between them was astoundingly amazing, her creamy white skin, against his dark satin smooth one stunned her. She leaned down and sucked a black nipple into her mouth, an orgasm so sweet rolled through her magnificent body; she was truly enthralled by him now.

She snuggled into his arms, and reached down for his half hard prick, she squeezed it, and a gasp came from her lips. 'Oh Key, I have never been with another man, and now, here I am with you, am I a slut now, I suppose I must be, even a whore' 'Well Jenny, yes, I suppose you are, but you are my slut now, and my whore if I want you to be, okay?' 'And you are always going to be my slut too.' He told her. She liked him calling her his slut. 'But Key, I'm married, I have a husband, what is he going to say, what will he do?' she whimpered, as tears filled her lovely eyes.

'Yes Jenny you are, but this is what he wanted. He wanted you to be fucked and made love by me, his dream black man. He wanted you to be my slut, my whore, and now you are, but the thing is Jenny,' he said, 'the thing is that, you want to be just that now don't you, the only difference is, he wanted to watch, I didn't want him to, so he didn't!' He told her with a certainty that made her want believe him.

'He didn't? He can't have wanted to watch Key, he can't have, how do you know?' she moaned, as his cock jumped in her hands, she made sure of her hold on it.

'He told me Jenny, the night was arranged for him, but I wasn't arranged for you, it was all his night, to go the way he chose, only he didn't get to choose you leaving with me, this part is all my idea, all of it.' His cock was growing, Kwame knew that in a minute he would have it in her, right where it would do him, and her, the most good.

He rolled to her, lifted himself between her legs, and pushed them aside with his own, Jenny concurred, she split herself for him, she raised her knees high, put her feet on his back, and hooked her perfect nails into his shoulder blades. There was nothing on, or in her mind, but the thought of him and his mighty prick fucking her, she had never wanted anything more in her life. She wanted this man like she had never wanted anyone, no one, not even John, her husband, had made her want like this.

Kwame pushed his fully erect prick at the tight opening of Jenny's pussy, it was so slick it slid in, but the girth of it caused Jenny to moan, in some pain, high anxiety, and anguish, because she knew what was coming, and come it did!

She moaned and squealed as the thick log of black meat gained ground in her, she was determined not to ask him to stop, this was something form her primeval past, a female being rutted and impregnated by the superior male that Key patently was. The Alpha male was upon her, and she would not be released until the male had ejected its sperm into the bank of the submitting female!

Kwame began to thread his thick master organ in and out of Jenny; he was touching parts of her that she knew her husband hadn't been, and now never would. He began a concentrated effort to bring Jenny fully to him, he rode her with a gentleness, and controlled ferocity, as he built up a crescendo of power that ultimately forced orgasm after orgasm out of her, Jenny moaned in pain, addiction, fear, desire, need, she was wrapped around him like an octopus. Her arms and legs were tight around him, as he rolled up and down on her supine body, he ravaged her neck, she kissed his chest.

Then only 2 minutes after he entered this fabulously sexy beautiful woman, he began to ejaculate. Some how Jenny asked him if he was wearing a condom, he answered no. 'But I'm not on the pill Key, we always use them,' she managed to blurt out. 'I'm not stopping now Jenny, I can't,' he said, and he blasted his cum deep into her womb, his prick was already tight up into her cervix. It made Jenny orgasm as if in a cauldron, her body seemed to disintegrate, the tornado struck from afar, she had no defence, it utterly broke her, then she drifted and slid into oblivion.

When she came to, she was lying on her side next to him, Key's arm was around her, and he was himself in slumber. She briefly wondered where she was, and what had happened? Then the memory came creeping back, along with the feeling of complete satisfaction, a feeling of utter elation swept over her. The memory of the orgasms he had given her, came into real focus, she huddled herself to him, as a child would, asking a parent for his, or her protection.

Then her husband came into her mind, 'what will I do?' She pondered, 'what will I tell him, how can I tell him of what has happened here tonight.' She looked at the clock; it was 7:00 in the morning! This made Jenny jump, 'he would be frantic,' wondering where she was, 'but she knew, that he must already know, he had organised all this,' she thought bitterly. It had backfired on him spectacularly.

As Jenny moved to get out of bed, Key's arm tightened around her. 'Good morning to you, my beautiful lady, how are you?' he asked softly. 'I'm feeling better good Key, but I must go home, John will be more than anxious about me?' she said quietly. He knew he could make her stay, simply by saying she couldn't leave right now, but he wanted her to make up her own mind.

His prick lurched on his leg; the very sight of her turned him on immediately. Her hair was tousled, but in a feline feminine way, the marks on her neck and shoulders were a testament to the loving she had gone through in the night. He pulled her to him, and kissed her, she responded, in a way that only a woman who was with her man could. He sensed the kiss as a kiss, that was for him.

The kiss developed quickly into more, the touching, caressing, and the sensation's racing through them, were real and tangible. Soon they were in the throes of loving, an urgency dropped into, and onto them. Jenny had his prick in her hands, and was working it up into a strutting frenzy. He grappled with her nipples, biting her neck; the marks were the evidence of his taking his female. and then he fingered her slick pussy.

Key rose above her like a dark cloud, she seemed to disappear as his shadow spread around her, he covered her, and enveloped her. She was in awe; the daylight was exposing his man size, his breathtaking beauty. Jenny was completely entranced, she had never known of such a phenomenon as this.

Key thrust his prick into the white hot pit of Jenny's vagina; he was quickly as deep as he had been last night. Jenny convulsed in orgasms, she called to him, to someone, to anyone, to save her, but that isn't what she wanted, she wanted this, and she wanted it again and again.

Her nails reopened the scratches she had made last night, blood ran down his back, he could feel it, it was such an arousing turn on, to feel this woman giving him her love. It was glorious.

He roared like the lion he was, he tightened his grip on her as he came, he crushed her, she struggled to breathe, then he came again, and another load of potent sperm ejected itself from him, and into her waiting fertile womb. Jenny completely capitulated under him, this was the most amazing man she had ever met, no one could do this to her, no one, but he had, hadn't he? Her orgasm followed his, devastation was the order of the day.

Key fell from her breathing heavily, his body slowly made its way back to normality, as Jenny did the same. They held each other so tight, and loved each other in a way that neither had ever done in their previous lives. Both knew that this was something special, but it had to be Key to make it a permanent fixture.

He made the stance; he spoke with brevity he had never used. 'Jenny,' he said simply, 'I don't want you to leave, not today anyway, I need you here with me. You don't need to worry about your husband, he will be told you are well, and that you will return in a day or two?'

'But Key, 'I just can't not go home, as much as I want to be with you, I have to tell him about this, about what he has done, and the price he is going to pay for it?' 'Yes Jenny, but not today, you/we need to cement this, we have to do a little building before that, you have to agree with me Jenny, you really have to!' This was said in a manner that left little for her to argue with.

Jenny climbed over him, straddling his fabulous body with her legs; she looked down on him for the first time. It was a sight she would never forget, he was the most beautiful man she had ever seen. She had always thought of her husband as good looking, but Key, with his dark skin, his dark good looks, his bottomless, fathomless eyes, mesmerised her.

Her heart burst with a passion for him, she now knew, she had never had for her husband! 'Do you want me Key?' she asked. He reached up to pull her to him, but she pushed his arms aside. 'Answer me Key, do you want me?' 'Yes Jenny I want you, haven't I just proved that?' he asked back. 'No you haven't, you have made love to me, and you have fucked me in half, but the question is, am I just some one to fuck and make love to whenever you want, or do you want me, really want me, for who I am, not just what I look like?'

'Jenny, I would tell you I am so in love with you already, but I know you wouldn't really believe that, though I am, I love you Jenny, I have waited for you for 10 years, I want you Jenny, and I need you in my life, you are the one Jenny, the one!' Jenny was stunned, she hadn't expected him to say this, she had thought he would be gratuitous, or flippant.

'I don't know what to say, I'm shocked,' she said, 'I thought I was just a black cock slut to you, that's what you told me I was, even though I know I am, but I want more than that Key?' She was looking at him as intently as only a woman such as her, can look into her mans eyes, he got the message.

Key grabbed her, got her on the bed, and tickled her, she roared with laughter, struggled to get away, she even tickled him back, but soon she was begging for release, he let her be. But he collected her in his powerful arms. 'Jenny,' he said, 'you are not going home today, and probably not tomorrow, but we'll talk about it later, okay?' Jenny looked at him for a long moment, her eyes penetrated his. 'Key, you have to mean this, please don't cheat me about it, I need to know Key, I really do?' she was almost crying. 'I mean every single word Jenny, every letter, every sentence, now tell me, you are staying here, until I say you can leave, yes?' he said. Again that deep querying look, then she looked down, and said. 'Yes Key, I'm staying, but I have to call him, just to let him know I'm okay, and that he has lost me, am I right when I say that Key, am I?'

'It's 100% Jenny, all the way. And by the way, you are also right about the other.' He said, smiling at her. 'The other, what other?' she asked. 'You are, and now always will be, my black cock slut, my whore, you are my woman, and you will grace me for the rest of our lives.' Jenny laughed, how her life had changed in 2 days, an old one over, even though it had been relatively new. A new one ahead of her now, one she didn't know of. Nothing had been built over years, this had happened in 2 days!

Key took her into the bathroom, where there was a Jacuzzi, a power shower, and a 2 person bath, they spent 3 hours in there, and it was where Jenny was given her first black tonguing, while hanging over the side of the bath, she screamed the house down. Her love juice ran down her legs, into his mouth, she tore at his hair before finally collapsing to the floor, where she smiled happily at her lover.

Key lifted her back into the bath, and that's where she felt a first finger slipped into her puckered little brown hole. She squirmed as Key fingered her, and pushed it all the way in. But she accepted it, it was Key, he wanted it, he would get it. She also knew that sooner, rather than later, she would get that monstrous black log that was his fabulous prick all the way in. It scared the life out of her, but she also knew, there would be no choice, he may ask, but he would take it anyway.

Later, Key took her phone out of her bag and checked it. Jenny was upstairs in his bed, he had told her he would make coffee and breakfast, they were both famished. There were 27 missed calls from her husband, he rang the number.

'Jenny, Jenny are you alright darling, I've been so worried, where are you? Tell me, I'll come for you right away.' He almost shouted down the phone. 'It's not Jenny, I am the man she left with last night.' Was all Key said? 'Who the fuck, are you? What have you done with my wife, I want to speak to her, where is she, is she alright?' 'She is absolutely fine, she is here with me, and she's staying here with me, she isn't coming back to you, she's mine now, you are dumb stupid fuck, you've lost her, she's mine, get that?

Let me speak to her, I demand to speak to her, if you don't I will call the police and tell them, you have kidnapped her, and even possibly, may have killed her.' 'She will call you in one hour, I'm making us breakfast, then I have to fuck her again, you wanted that didn't you, you wanted to watch her being fucked by a big black man didn't you?' he laughed into the phone. 'You bastard, you bastard!' he bellowed down the line.

'Now now John, she has and is, loving all I can give her, and I have lots to give her, she screams for it, would you like me to make a DVD of me fucking, and loving your wife?'

'Please?' he bleated, 'let her go, I want her back here, where she belongs, here with me?' 'Belongs?' Key asked, 'she belongs to me now, she is mine, she wants me, and only me, can you understand? You are getting a divorce John, didn't you know?'

'I will get you, you fucking black bastard!' he roared down the phone. 'Sorry John, gotta go, Jenny needs me, try to see me making love to her, as she kisses and sucks me off, okay? Oh, and I'll try and get you a DVD of us, and just one other thing John, I'm sure she is already carrying our first baby, Bye'

He called his father and informed him of events. His dad sent a messenger to see Jenny's hapless cuckolded husband.

He informed him of the situation he was now in, the situation of his own making, he had wanted his wife blacked, and she had been. She had been totally and comprehensively blacked, and she now wanted to be with the man who had seduced her, taken her, and was now his. She belonged to another now, and she would not be coming back, ever. And the parting shot was, if he tried to cause any trouble, he would regret it for months, while he recovered in hospital.