Key West Getaway

Story Info
She sucks and fucks co-counsel in Key West.
2.3k words
3.72
30.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After leaving her husband, her sex life had been active and varied. Waiters, the cable guy, even the partner she worked for at the law firm. Once she met co-counsel, she knew that she wouldn't have time for too many other cocks. A curvy Cuban-American, in her late 30's, she marveled at how men flocked to her, even before she had gone down on them. And after she sucked them off, they would do anything to get more of her. What she hadn't counted on was how well her new lover, an attorney from Central America, could suck and fuck her.

She wasn't going to fuck both men, well maybe for a little while she fuck them both, but she definitely wanted her colleague. Fucking co-counsel was definitely hotter than fucking the partner, she thought.

An older, distinguished gentleman with old world manners and a big thick cock (so she imagined), he drew her into him from their first working lunch and before long the two were spending a lot of time together during and after work. In time she discovered that he did indeed have a nice, big, fat, juicy cock and in the months since they became lovers, she found herself ever deeper in his world.

For some time, they had been planning a Key West get-away. He was going to fly in and then they would drive down to Key West. She got her nails done (French manicure) and was waxed (Brazilian), picked up some pot and rolling papers from a co-worker, and packed all the slutty lingerie and swimsuits that he had bought her. Whether in or out of the hotel, she was going to suck and fuck him until he was limp and she was sore and they could fuck and suck no more.

She picked him up at the airport and they headed out in her Lexus on the drive to Key West.

After they had gotten out of Homestead, he asked for a batesito. She scrambled to find them, and realized that she had packed the joints in the trunk. They stopped to look for them and he switched with her so that he could drive. The longer the drive, the hornier he got. Because he was driving, he had remedy for the situation. About midway on the drive down, he pulled over. Finding a deserted spot off of the highway in the weeds, he parked. They smoked a joint and then began to make out. After a while, he unbuckled her seatbelt, and she bent over into his seat in the Lexus. His cock was already out.

Closing her eyes, she could smell his cologne around his well-groomed cock. She began with little kisses all over the head, working her way down the shaft to his balls. She got the shaft wet with her saliva and his pre-cum before going to town on it. She loved sucking cock and it showed. Not having had her lips around his cock for a few weeks, he couldn't take much more and he exploded in her mouth, with the extra cum covering her face.

He would drive the rest of the way to the hotel. It was a slow drive with traffic and the weather and before too long, she reached over and pulled out his cock. Expertly she sucked and squeezed his manhood as he drove them through the keys to the hotel. He was in no rush to cum again and she was in no rush to stop sucking him.

Unfortunately, the day had started out overcast and by the time she had finished sucking him off a second time, it started to rain. The rain hadn't let up by the time they arrived at the hotel. The two lovers checked in and went up to the room. Upon entering the room, they could hear another pair of lovers having sex in the adjoining room. The two listened for awhile, getting hornier, but also competitively thinking about how much louder, longer and harder they could go at it.

She excused herself to go to the bath room. He, mischievous as he was, entered and seeing her on the toilet urinating, asked her to spread her legs wide so that he could urinate between legs while she peed. She was flushed with embarrassment and excitement. He was thinking about how his mouth was going to be on her ass and pussy, or her mouth around his cock, for the rest of the trip to Key West.

When they finished their joint bathroom break, they washed up and returned to the bedroom. He had bought her a variety of swim wear, bras, panties, and other lingerie from Victoria's Secret and La Perla. She had packed them, looking forward to modeling for him. One at a time, she put on each outfit and walked around the bed. He had stripped down to his boxers and t-shirt and had put on some music. Enjoying another join he watched her modeling lingerie and commented favorably and her round ass and ample breasts. His cock was stiff and leaking pre-cum. Her pussy was dripping wet and soaking the crotches of the panties she modeled.

Calling her to the bed, he passed her the joint. They made small talk while they shared a joint and go high. When there was nothing more than a roach, he extinguished it in the ashtray and told her to lie down on the bed. With her on her belly, he began at the back of the legs, licking and kissing as he went. Working up the backs of her legs to her ass, he tongued it gently before moving to her pussy. She rolled over and lay back on the bed, her back arched and felt his tongue tracing her outer pussy lips, gently biting at them. Her lips became engorged and opened slightly, her juice running down the crack of her ass. He made small circles around her clit with his tongue, without touching it just yet. Then, he rhythmically licked her from her rosebud to her clit, and after a while, he started to suck her clit into his mouth, nipping at it with his teeth while sliding a finger into her pussy. Sucking her clit and finger-fucking her pussy, he slid a second finger inside palm up, curling them ever so slightly to stimulate her g-spot.

Drenched from all of the cock sucking and modeling she needed to feel his cock inside her and she ordered him to enter her. He complied and pumped her from behind on the bed until he came. She too came, but was unfulfilled. His cock plopped out of her cum-filled pussy, its head angry and glistening with her juices and his cum.

After watching some TV and smoking another joint, he suggested that they get up and have something to eat and drink to refresh their energy. "Champagne and oysters", he suggested. She had already picked out a summer dress and some sexy panties to wear. But first, she told him, he was going to fuck her hard until she got off she was terribly aroused and in need of one big orgasm. It was an order and he would comply or else!

His response was that he was more than ready to give her what she needed, right then and right there. With pleasure he began working on her toes. Nothing got her hotter than a slow, sensual start and licking and sucking her toes was explosive. Moving from the toes, he licked the back of her legs up to her knees. He was in no hurry. He could her tiny gasps and quickened breathing; he knew that it was working. Upon reach the top of her legs, he gently slipped a finger into her pussy, which was filled with her juices and his cum. Then he moved back to her ass and began to tongue and kiss it. He ass rose magically off the bed and pressed against his face, causing him to run his tongue from her ass to her clit. He moved up to her face so that she could lick his and her juices off of his face. Looking down on the bed, he saw a large wet spot, from her pussy and his cum, soaking the bedspread.

She couldn't take anymore. Pushing him down onto the bed, she mounted him, and rubbed her pussy over his cock to get it wet. In one motion, moving her hips over the head of his cock, she pulled it into her and felt it splitting her in two. Like a crazed slut in heat, she moaned loudly she rode him hard, cumming over and over, for over 15 minutes until he could take no more. Her thrusts onto his cock rocked the bed, pounding the headboard into the wall. He rolled her off of him and turned her onto her belly. Lifting her hips and ass off the bed, he entered her from behind and pounder her mercilessly. She shouted out in joy, pain, and pleasure. Pumping her so hard that her head rhythmically banged the headboard, she came hard that the bed shook violently. Then he came. When he was through, his semen filled her pussy and covered her ass and legs. Neither one could move from where they were. She tried to walk but her legs gave out from shaking.

The couple next store had stopped fucking awhile ago. Upon hearing her shout in ecstasy, the couple banged on the wall to be quiet. She and her lover laughed. Looking it each other's eyes, they knew that it would be a little while before could try it again.

After resting, the two got up and dressed. He wanted oysters and champagne, and she agreed. It was a short distance to the restaurants and it was raining, so they drove. After finding a parking spot, they walked a little ways before coming to a few favorites of hers. They settled on a restaurant she had been to a few years before, after she had gotten divorced. A little quieter now than then, she nevertheless remembered standing at the bar with her then-boyfriend, one night. They and everyone around them had listened to the house band as her boyfriend had fingered her pussy. She almost came thinking about that night.

After being seated, he ordered oysters and a bottle of champagne. Sitting next to each other, they slowly fed each other oysters, looking into each other's eyes, getting hornier by the minute. He couldn't take anymore and, reaching under her dress, he tugged aside the elastic of her panties and began fingering her pussy. She stroked his cock, which was straining through the fabric of his pants. The waitress, walking by, looked at her half-closed eyes and his hand, moving under the tail, and gave him a sly smile. She probably had seen a lot more graphic public displays of sex at any number of biker bashes and lifestyle conventions.

After cumming on his hand, she opened her eyes and looked down at his crotch. He was hard again and it showed. While she would be the first to admit that she loved cock, any cock, his cock got her off like no others. In fact, she often fantasized about his cock when she was fucking and sucking other men, it was that good. She began to rub it and unzipped his pants so that she could taste his pre-cum. He thought of how much her clitoris responded to his tongue.

Two hours had passed quickly at the bar and grill and they were both ready to fuck and suck some more. He paid the tab and they returned to the room. Upon their arrival, she offered to model some more of the lingerie. Putting on a g-string, garter belt, and see-through bra, she modeled it for him. Already naked and on the bed, he was enjoying the show. His cock was engorged and he began to stroke it. Seeing the pre-cum ooze out of the slit, she stopped what she was doing and reaching down to scoop it up with a finger, she looked him in the eye as she licked her finger clean of his juice.

He pulled her to the bed and kissed her deeply as they dry-humped each other. She moaned softly as his cock rhythmically rubbed against her clit. After a while, he rolled off the bed and lifter her up, carrying her over to the window. Unhitching the stockings, he pulled down her panties and again began licking her ass. Slowly he worked his way to her pussy, causing her to lean forward. She slowly pushed back against his cock. He spread her legs and entered her from behind and pumped her a few times before carrying her to the bed where they fucked in various positions throughout the night.

In the early light of morning, the sun peeking through the windows, he carried her to the bath tub. He had already run the water and had put bubble bath into the water. Her pussy was sore and in need of rest. Dropping to his knees he lowered her into the water. Standing up, he asked, politely, if she would suck his cock, knowing that she never declined an opportunity to suck him off. Obliging him, she kept her eyes locked on his as she took him whole into her mouth. Taking her time, she sucked him slowly, waiting for his cock to tense and his eyes to roll back. When she knew that he was going to blow his load, she began to work his cock vigorously with both hands. Not wanting to cum in her mouth and know how wet she must be, he joined her in the tub and with her standing up fucked her gently from behind until he came.

As he lay spent in the bathtub he thought to himself that the day was young, and he would fuck her quite a few more times before darkness, let alone before sleep.