Key West Hospitality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kromen
kromen
51 Followers

"I'm coming." he huffed, pulling out with a resounding pop.

"Tracee, come here."

Dawn let him go, spinning around and started to milk him. Tracee joined her, two hands moving at two speeds. Dawn put her lips on his shaft and Tracee followed suit. Charles couldn't hold it anymore and shot a milky bullet directly into the air. Dawn opened her mouth, the next blast hit right in her pearly white teeth.

"Oh my." said Dawn in amazement as he kept coming. When his spurts lessened to dribbles, all three were covered with his seed. Tracee had more than a few drops in her hair, Dawn's tit's and chin were bathed in his jism, and he had a few strands caught in the curly hairs of his chest.

"I can taste those Mojitos," she wiped some come from her cheek and licked it off. She offered some to Tracee, who declined.

"I can't stand Mojitos, but I'll take your word for it."

They lay in silence for the next few minutes, trying to recover. The sun moved positions, now beaming into the room from the doorway.

"We must look a right mess." said Dawn, rising up and wiping her hands on the blanket.

"How are we going clean this up?" said Tracee, pulling at the gobs of semen in her hair. "I ran out of what water I had at the beach."

"Use the sand, until we can sneak into the surf," suggested Charles, grabbing a handful of it and rubbing it into his chest.

"Good idea." said Dawn, rubbing the grains on her breasts.

"Safe to say, we won't be bringing this up at the next get-together?" asked Tracee, slapping Charles on the arm.

"This will be our Vegas." said Charles. "Besides, who would believe us?"

"Any chance of you two doing something after you get back up North? You two seem like you belong together."

"Probably not, but if she brings home any freaks from the club, you know where I stand." joked Charles who was rewarded with another slap on the arm.

"How long before you get back on the road?" asked Dawn, picking up her top and slipping it on.

"We supposed to leave in the morning, but I can always call in sick."

"Well, I would love for you two to join me for a drink at the bar. One for the road, you could say."

"That works for me," said Charles as he tucked his spent dick in his shorts.

The three of them got dressed, gathered the rest of their belongings, making sure to leave nothing behind. They tread quietly out of the Naval zone, having to hunker down when a military jeep zoomed past. The beach was even more packed than before, and Charles took no chances of the wandering eyes as he ran down and dove into the water. Tracee and Dawn weren't too far behind, pretending to horseplay, but washing away the rest of the evidence.

kromen
kromen
51 Followers