Keyanna and Kevin

Story Info
Decisions made & a friendship changes for the better.
7.4k words
4.5
17.5k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Everyone! This is my first time posting a story of my own. I have been a longtime fan of the site and I have even become friends with a few authors. Thanks to their encouragement I am finally submitting my own work (yay). So here goes, please be patient as the story unfolds, and the plot is layed out. Thank you to Faith White for editing this first chapter and I hope she is ready for more. Enjoy, comment and vote! Without further delay I give you Keyanna and Kevin..

******************************

The First Meeting...

"Okay girl, get out of the car," That's what she kept telling herself. Keyanna was sitting in her car outside of the Hotel where they agreed to meet. "Shit, I can't stop shaking. I am nervous as hell," she said to herself. She had all kinds of thoughts running through her head such as, "What if he doesn't like what he sees in person? Is my breath okay? Why did I decide to wear this outfit?" she sighed looking down at and pulling on the yellow spaghetti strapped shirt. "I need to get out of the car now or I'll chicken out."

Keyanna checked herself one last time in the mirror then opened the car door and got out. She adjusted her shirt and smoothed her form fitting denim capri's and headed for the front lobby. Kevin watched Keyanna from the window debating on whether or not to get out of the car.

"God she is even more beautiful in person," he said out loud to himself.

He knew she'd be nervous, and that she would hesitate, but he also knew she was curious and that was what would make her come to him.

Keyanna got onto the elevator and went up to the 3rd floor. The elevator doors opened, Keyanna took a breath and walked out of the elevator and walked the short distance to the door she needed. She took a deep breath, "no turning back now," she thought and knocked on the door.

The door opened and their eyes met.

"Hi there, come on in," Kevin said with a smile.

Keyanna walked in slowly and stopped inside just enough for Kevin to close the door. She heard him turn the lock which made her heart beat faster and her breath come in little pants, getting deeper and faster as she stood waiting.

Kevin stood behind her and just drank in the view. His eyes probed her every curve and detail; from the style of her hair to the color of her strappy shoes. He slowly walked up to her and gently kissed her on the nape of her neck. She can feel the warmth of his breath as he kissed her again then he moved his body to her, inching closer with every kiss until she could feel him pressed firmly against her backside.

They decided that once she came into the room she was all his to do with as he pleased. He could start whatever, whenever, and in any spot in the room he chose. Right now that spot was in the doorway.

He turned her around and kissed her. It was slow, passionate and intoxicating. Unlike anything she had experienced with her soon to be ex- husband; it was different, hot and nice. He put his hands around her waist and pulled her even closer to him. Once he had her pressed against him, he allowed his hands to roam freely on her body; he gripped her ass, and cupped her breast teasing her nipples ever so slightly. Kevin broke their kiss and led her over to the bed and began to undress her. She watched every move as if it were the first time she had ever been undressed by someone other than herself. Every touch seemed to be sensual, soft and arousing. Even him removing her shirt and revealing her already erect nipples through her bra and unhooking her bra and kissing her nipples, teasing them with his tongue was arousing. She watched him unfasten her jeans sliding his hands down inside them to push them down and reveal the ass he had just been checking out at the door. Pulling her panties down and off revealing the sight of her neatly trimmed pussy which was already wet and yearning to be touched by him. Smiling he whispered to her,"lay back on the bed baby."

Keyanna crawled up onto the bed and lay back thinking that they were going straight to the main event. Kevin had other ideas as he grabbed her under her knees and pulled her back to him near the end of the bed. Kevin lowered himself between her legs and lost himself in the sight and smell of her wet and waiting center. Where she was neatly trimmed up top her lips were smooth and hairless, swollen and glistening with her honey running between them. Keyanna could feel his breath on her and in between panting breaths she whispered pleads, "Please, please kiss it."

While he was still admiring the view she reached down and slowly began to rub her clit. "Mmmm," Kevin groaned, "I like that, baby."

Keyanna was spurred on by the sound of Kevin's voice so she proceeded to tease him more by plunging two of her fingers inside of herself. Keyanna began to moan in pleasure from what she was doing, and was pleased to have Kevin watching. She began to manipulate her nipple with her free hand. Not wanting her to have all the fun Kevin removed her hand from her pussy and begin to suck all of her juices off of them making sure not to miss a drop. He then lowered himself and proceeded to gently kiss her clit. She writhed in ecstasy arching her back and lifting her hips to increase the pressure on her pearl, while squeezing her nipples. Kevin buried his face in her pussy, tasting all traces of her sweetness he could find. Keyanna could feel his tongue moving in and out of her. Then he switched and inserted his fingers into her. "Yes, yes fuck me," she screamed, as she began to lose herself bucking against his skilled mouth.

Kevin sped up, pumping his fingers faster and deeper inside of her. Keyanna ran her fingers through what she could reach of his hair trying to pull him closer. He stopped briefly to kiss her fingers and disappeared again into the wetness of her pussy. He licked her clit and tongue fucked her hole stopping for only seconds to kiss her lightly on the ass. He took his thumb and pressed it against her asshole. She opened up wider as an invitation to go further. Taking the cue Kevin slipped his finger into her pussy and then slowly entered her asshole. He fingered it gently, and then went back to feasting on her pussy. Keyanna could hardly contain herself. His finger felt so good in her ass, and she couldn't keep her hips still while he was orally exploring her sweet pussy.

Feeling hot and bothered Keyanna began licking her breast, teasing her nipples with her tongue. Kevin looked up and paused to watch mesmerized by the sight. His cock couldn't get any harder. He withdrew His finger from her ass and began to stroke his cock.

Kevin wanted to be inside of her, but he loved the sweet taste of her vanilla scented valley and he wanted her to cum first. He plunged back into her pussy licking her and feasting on her clit. Keyanna was so far gone that she started screaming, "Yes, baby, that's it, yesss, Kev—in, I'm--- cominggg!"

Keyanna's thighs begin to quiver and she screamed out her climax. Kevin stopped licking Keyanna, she felt cold missing his warm mouth on her. She could feel the weight of the bed shifting as Kevin climbed up on top of her and began kissing her. He could feel the head of his cock pressed against her throbbing opening. He pushed into her a little, then further and further until he bottomed out. Keyanna loving the feel of Kevin keeps panting and moaning in pleasure, as she takes every inch of him into her. He is so much bigger than anyone she has been with and he was filling her up completely. He held still to allow her to adjust to his size. He felt her starting to grind herself in a circular motion creating the sweetest friction on his cock, "Ooh baby," he moans as he starts to fuck her, "You're so tight.... so good!"

He moved slowly and deeply pulling out and pressing all the way in and rolling his hips against her driving them both insane with passion. Kevin spurred on by Keyanna's moans picked up speed. Keyanna could hear his hips slapping against her. Kevin came down on top of her resting his weight on his elbows and passionately kissed Keyanna. She could still taste her sweetness still on his lips. He continued to go deeper making her moan and raise her hips to meet his every thrust. Keyanna can hear his breathing increase as he gets closer to his climax.

"Turn over, I want to fuck you from the back," he said. Happy to oblige Keyanna rolls onto her stomach. As she raises her ass into position, he grabs her hips and pulls her to him. Kevin enters her from the back. He is so much deeper now. "Oh damn baby, you're so fucking deep," Keyanna moaned.

Kevin reaches up and places one hand on her shoulder pulling her up towards him. He wraps one arm around her waist to hold her up, the other hand he places around her neck. Kevin tightens his grip around her waist and starts fucking her hard, squeezing her throat a little tighter as he picks up speed, "uuungh...shit! Fuck baby, I'm gonna cum," he moans, as he lets go of his cum inside of her.

Kevin held her tight as spurt after spurt of his cum fills her. The arm around her waist hangs loose, the other hand lies almost limp on her shoulder. Kevin eases his grip and lowers his head onto Keyanna's shoulder. They both remain still, breathing heavily for what seems like forever. Then almost as if synchronized they both lay down; facing each other their legs intertwined, kissing......

Eight months earlier....

"I am ready to go," said Keyanna to her mother on the phone with a shaky but determined voice.

Her mother replied, "Key, baby, your brothers are on their way. Do you have everything packed up and ready?"

"Yes mom, I have all my stuff labeled and moved to one room. Deitrick helped me finish up last night. Hey, Mom, I .... I never thought it would come to this, that it would ever end; at least not this way."

"I for one don't know how you stayed this damned long and you managed to hide all the shit he put you through from us," her mom said. "Personally he needs his ass kicked for putting his hands on my baby...Your daddy lost it when I told him what was going on. He wanted to come down there and kick his ass; it took all night to calm him down. Keyanna, honey, when your dad and brothers see Donovan, he is a dead man. They are going to fuck him up when they find him. They want to get you get you moved out and safe first. After that Donovan better have angels watching his back."

Keyanna fought back tears as she listened to her mother. Donovan had been cheating on Keyanna for years. They were married for four years when the rumors Keyanna heard about Donavan and his cheating finally hit home. The first time Keyanna confronted Donovan was when she walked into his office and saw him zipping up his pants after his recent blow job. The mindless slut was still on her knees gawking at him when Keyanna came in. Donovan was immediately pissed when he saw Keyanna standing in the doorway of his office. That she entered his office without knocking enraged him further, never mind that she was his wife. This was his office and dammit, today she will learn some fucking respect.

Keyanna started to ask what the fuck was going on when Donovan suddenly grabbed the slut on the floor by the hair and dragged her towards the door. He threw her out of the office and slammed the door shut. Red in the face he turned to Keyanna grabbing her around the neck and proceeded to choke her.

"From now on bitch you knock before you come into my fucking office!" he hissed to Keyanna through his clenched teeth. His nostrils were flared in anger as he added his other hand to Keyanna's neck and squeezed harder. "Mind your own fucking business from now on and we will both be fine, you got that?" he spat out menacingly as Keyanna's world faded to black.

Donovan let her drop to the floor; he looked at her passed out form with contempt as he chuckled to himself while stepping over her body to leave his office. He got to the door and straightened his tie just before opening it and stepped out. He turned to his secretary who had witnessed the whole fiasco and glared at her. "Mara have the cleaning crew come by in the morning. My wife is resting in my office and doesn't want to be disturbed."

Mara nodded as she replied "Yes sir Mr. Masters."

Mara knew better than to believe her boss. Having been a victim of Donovan's rage before she was sure that if Mrs. Masters was indeed "resting" as he put it then he definitely had a hand in it, literally. Mara watched him get on the elevator. As soon as the doors had closed she called security, who knew of Mr. Master's tendencies, to make sure that he got off the elevator and into his car. When she was sure he was definitely gone, she got some smelling salts and a wet cloth and went to go and get Mrs. Masters up off of the floor.

When Keyanna came to she thanked Mara for her help. "Thank you, Mara."

Mara smiled and replied, "No problem. You may want to go get checked out, you were out for a while."

Keyanna just nodded at Mara as she righted herself to try and stand up. There was an unspoken agreement between the two as Keyanna got to her feet and Mara exited the office after turning to Keyanna and nodding then closing the door as she left. That day became the first day of years of hell to follow. She never knew this side of Donovan existed. There was no sign, or warning. It seemed to come from nowhere. Or maybe it was always there and she was just too naïve to see it.

When Keyanna met Donovan in college he was the perfect gentleman. He was smart, athletic, and a straight A student. Donovan Masters, she thought was her perfect compliment. He was six feet two inches and was considered bright skinned or high yellow as his friends called him. He wore his hair close cut and he had a gorgeous smile that made women week at the knees. Donovan always dressed to impress and made sure he smelled good. Keyanna was absolutely beautiful. Her skin was a little lighter than the color of honey and she had the most exotic looking brown eyes. They were shaped like almonds and gave her an almost asian appearance. Her hair was naturally curly, she wore it in a bun most of the time but when she wore it down it would reach the middle of her back. Keyanna, because of her exotic looks and smooth complexion was always defending her African American heritage. Her friends would argue that she was mixed race but Keyanna maintained that it was just good genes inherited from her parents. Keyanna was a well rounded student and athlete. She was an excellent volleyball player and she worked very hard to maintain her straight A average. Everyone who knew them thought they were meant to be together.

They met in an English class they had together. Keyanna would arrive early as she did for all her classes. She was getting her books and other materials out of her back pack when she heard the sexiest voice echoing in the classroom. Keyanna looked up at Donovan and actually said out loud to herself, "Thank you Jesus for making something that fine." She was so lost in watching Donovan that she dropped the book and pens she was getting out of her backpack.

Donovan was talking to one of his classmates when he walked into his English class. He was laughing at his friend's tale about his date last night right before he looked into the prettiest pair of eyes he'd ever seen. Donovan's mouth went dry immediately. He had heard rumors about the beautiful Keyanna Adams, but seeing her in person put what he had heard to shame. She was gorgeous, and the honey color of her skin made her look even sexier. The dog in Donovan wanted her naked under him screaming his name, but that could wait. He wanted to win her over and charming her panties off of her was about to begin now. He walked over to her desk bent down and retrieved the book that had fallen along with the pens.

"Let me get that for you," Donavan said in a smooth tenor voice.

"Oh no, I can get it, you don't have to do that," Keyanna replied her tone clearly flustered with Donovan being so close so suddenly.

"I don't mind, besides it's my pleasure to assist someone so beautiful," Donovan said with a wink.

Keyanna blushed, "Thank you," she replied with a smile.

"There you go," he said as he handed her things back to her. "My name is Donovan," He said and extended his hand to her.

"I'm Keyanna, pleasure to meet you Donovan," Keyanna replied and extended her hand to shake Donovan's. Donovan took Keyanna's hand turned it and placed a kiss on it and at the same time replied, "The pleasure is all mine." Donovan smiled as he noticed Keyanna blushing again.

The teacher came in and Donovan released Keyanna's hand and went to his seat.

Operation 'Get the girl' was in full effect. Donovan felt the attraction that was palpable between the two of them and it seemed as though they were the only ones in the room. From the moment of introduction until they graduated and began their careers as lawyers they were inseparable. They were both ambitious and pushed each other to be the best that they could be.

Donovan was a law major as well as Keyanna. They both excelled but for Keyanna the accolades were overwhelming. She was beautiful, smart, and the best in her class. She was definitely one to watch. Donovan knew this and decided that if he couldn't be the best then he will be with the best and ride her coat tails if necessary.

Keyanna didn't want to be popular, or draw attention to herself. She worked hard if not twice as hard as anyone else. She felt like she was always in a position to have to prove herself beyond her beauty. Once people saw her they treated her well simply because she looked like a walking, talking, wet dream, to some, and America's next top model to others. She had been approached countless times to model everything from swimsuits to lingerie. Keyanna just wasn't interested in that. She didn't want people to cater to her because of her looks or her body. She wanted to be respected because she had a brain and wasn't afraid to work hard for what she wanted. She wouldn't allow anything to just be handed to her; she wanted to earn it fair and square.

Donovan on the other hand was quite the opposite. He at first was okay with being with Keyanna because she looked good. Her looks got her invited to the hottest on campus parties, to VIP in the hottest clubs and even to the skybox at a couple of sporting events. Donovan was as smart as they come. His family wasn't well off so to get into college he had two options, play sports or go the academic route. He has been a hustler since the 5th grade and could talk his way out of anything thanks to the teaching he got from his father who gambled and his grandfather who was a womanizer. They considered themselves good teachers and Donovan was like a sponge soaking up all they had to say all the while co-mingling what they said with the things his mother taught him about respecting women and being a good citizen.

Donovan decided to put all of the advice in one big melting pot and from this he came up with what he called 'Donavan's Doctrines'. These "doctrines" would be the outline for how he would achieve the status he wanted in life and he wanted the lifestyle of the rich and famous. Donovan used sports to his advantage and put his understanding of academia to work for him. He bought and sold video games, comic books, watches, wallets, and school supplies. If you needed it "the Don" as they called him in middle school had it. When Donovan got to high school he became a triple threat in sports. He was the number one ranking high school running back, short stop in base ball and forward in basketball. Every year during Donovan's time in high school they won championships in the all three sports. Donovan also passed all of his classes and was valedictorian of his senior class. At recruiting time "Donovan's Doctrine" was in full effect. He skillfully manipulated and used people to achieve his desired outcome. He managed a full ride academic and sports scholarship that he managed to get legally binded so that the school couldn't renege.