Keyleigh Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,578 Followers

Keyleigh looked up and smiled she gave Mandy a little slap on her pubic bone with her hand, "She's my bitch now, but I will let you play with her as well my love."

She then got off the bed and wandered over to me, we passionately kissed and she then proceeded to pull my shorts down, she held my penis in her hand for a while then broke our kiss and looked over her shoulder at Mandy.

"Do you want this?" She asked.

Mandy practically ripped the cords off the bed in her attempt to get at my penis, when the cord held, reluctantly she relaxed again onto the bed and nodded her head. We both walked over to the edge of the bed, I climbed on and inserted my penis into her mouth. Keyleigh wandered around the bed, paused for a moment between Mandy's legs, she looked at her pussy, I watched as she wet her lips with her tongue, then continued her journey to her side and climbed on the bed so she could suck on her breast. Mandy moaned now and I watched as Keyleigh finally gave in to her own carnal needs and let her hand wander down to Mandy's pussy.

Poor Mandy was fighting so many feelings now, Keyleigh's assault on her nipple left me in no doubt she had nibbled on it at least twice so far, not to mention having half her hand buried deep into Mandy's pussy and stopping every now and again to pull out and rub hard on her clit, I just made matters worse by holding her hair and forcing more of myself into her mouth and to the back of her throat, she gagged but regained control. I'm no stud by any amount of imagination all of this going on in front of my very eyes was just too much for me. Mandy was working wonders on my penis, so much so that I knew I needed to cum.

At that moment, the most bazaar thought occurred to me. I didn't even know if she wanted me to cum in her mouth. I went to pull out, I heard a growl that seemed to emanate from deep within her, I looked down and read one message, or perhaps it would be fairer to say, a warning in those dark eyes at that moment, 'you dare and I will bite it off,' she forced her head closer to me and closed her eyes doubling her efforts. She didn't need to, seconds later I came. Her strain on the cords that held her to the bed was too much now and they snapped her free hand now massaged my balls trying to coax more from them for her to swallow.

Keyleigh looked up when the cord snapped, grabbed Mandy by the hair and pulled her off my now cum drained penis.

"Hay, share or your not getting any of the good stuff."

With that, they both kissed. I must say I had always thought that both girls were equal in temperament and attitude towards things, and I really did look on them as sisters. Yet here was Mandy being very submissive and Keyleigh totally dominating her. I moved around the bed while they were both deep into swapping fluids. Now I see what wet Keyleigh's lips, with the work that Keyleigh's hand had already done on her pussy, her lips were already puffy. Juices were running out of her open pussy and down past her ass onto the bed.

I knelt between her legs and slid my hand under her ass; she lifted herself slightly to let me. Then I kissed her pussy, her body shudders and she moaned into Keyleigh's mouth. Both broke their kiss and Keyleigh looked over and winked.

"Play away, just remember I get to watch." She said with a grin.

Then they went back to kissing each other, Mandy's free hand now gently playing with Keyleigh's breast. Keyleigh not so restrained was already pulling on Mandy's leaving deep red marks on her breast. Again I kissed her pussy, she tasted just as sweet as Keyleigh. I let my thumb roam the base of her ass, juices now collecting around her hole. I pushed my thumb against her hole as I licked her sweet swollen pussy lips. Mandy moved her legs further apart, to accommodate what I was doing with her ass. Her body shuddered as she fought to take control of the sensations coursing through her.

This time I pushed my thumb into her ass and run the full length of my tongue along her clit. She screamed into Keyleigh's mouth, who then broke their kiss again and looked at what I was doing. She now had a nipple in her hand and was slowly twisting it; Mandy winced in agony but refused to say anything.

"Do you like what his doing to you?" She asked.

Mandy nodded, but still remained tight-lipped; Keyleigh let go of her nipple, a huge red welt now around the whole area of her incredibly erect nipple. I again run the length of my tongue along her clit and this time inserted my other thumb. Mandy arched her lower body and came. Juices poured from her at an extraordinary rate, Keyleigh placed her hand on her pussy and scooped Mandy's juices in her hand, then licked them. Once she had finished she placed her hand over Mandy's mouth so she could have a taste.

"You do taste really good you know." Keyleigh said while looking into her eyes.

Mandy smiled a look of pride and pleasure now on that rosy cheeked face of hers.

"I'm going to mount you now so I can watch my brother fuck you, I don't want you to make me cum before he cum's do you understand?" She asked.

Mandy nodded again and adjusted her position slightly ready for me. Keyleigh then undid the other cord tied to her wrist while I undid her feet. She then lifted her leg over Mandy's face and adjusted her position above Mandy and leaned forward. When I heard Keyleigh sigh and close her eyes for a second; I figured Mandy had found the right spot. Looking over he body I could see Mandy with her tongue buried deep in Keyleigh's ass. I lifted Mandy's legs to my chest, Keyleigh fully lowered herself down Mandy's body, with one hand she parted Mandy's pussy lips and with the other hand now around my rock hard penis guided me into Mandy's pussy.

I heard Kayleigh gasp and looked up to see Mandy now had a fingers in her ass and was frantically working it in and out. I smiled; Keyleigh was having difficulty keeping her eyes open now. At first I gently entered Mandy, now with the head of my penis fully inside her, her hips wriggled to accommodate me and make herself more comfortable in anticipation of what I was planning on doing next. I thrust into Mandy, Keyleigh felt the action and opened her eyes and watched, her eyes wide, fascinated.

"Fuck Mandy, you're tight aren't you, I just love the way your pussy lips surround his dick."

By now Keyleigh was in awe and was also frantically rubbing Mandy's clit.

"Slam it into her harder, I want to see what happens."

Holding her legs tighter to my chest I was now forcing myself hard into Mandy's pussy, both girls groaned as they both fought their own pleasure.

"Mandy your lips are trying to hold him in, this is fantastic. You sure don't want to let his cock go do you?" Keyleigh looked up at me, "please put it in her ass; I want her pussy."

I felt Mandy's body stiffen, she had obviously heard Keyleigh, when I looked she now had two fingers in Keyleigh's ass and was hand deep in there. I pulled out, grabbed a pillow and rammed it under the small of Mandy's back. Keyleigh held my penis and lowered it to Mandy's ass, she smeared all the juices she could get out of Mandy's pussy into her ass and I pushed myself into her.

By now it was a free for all, I double my efforts into Mandy's ass, Keyleigh had pulled Mandy's lips so far apart I could see deep into her before Keyleigh's mouth went down on her, from then on neither of the girls took prisoners and it wasn't long before I came so deep in Mandy's ass, she took that as her signal and had now sent Keyleigh into orgasm overload and Keyleigh bit down on Mandy's pussy lips sending her into a thunderous orgasm that threatened to push Keyleigh off of her.

That evening was talked about by all three of us when we awoke in a tangle of arms and legs. I stuck to my guns and refused to make it two nights, I heard Keyleigh tell Mandy that I would change my mind after the twins were born. I knew I wouldn't. That same week, Keyleigh was called into hospital and later induced, after six hours in labor, the girls were born. Both Mandy and I were at the birth, we got some very odd looks from the midwife but we didn't care.

Keyleigh had a glow about her; I knew motherhood was going to be her calling. She held the twins for sometime, I took a picture of all three of them, she fussed saying she wasn't looking her best for pictures. I told her she never looked better. The camera went back into the bag and I put the girls back into their cribs. I have seen enough medical shows to know that when a beep beep on a heart monitor becomes one continua's beep something is very wrong.

Logic dictates that time does not slow down; I can attest to that being a lie. I turned to see Keyleigh slumped in her bed, as though peacefully asleep, a smile still on her face. In the background I heard a nurse scream for a crash cart as three other nurses and two doctors pushed their way into the room. Both the girls were now being pushed out to other nurses in the corridor who took them away. When I refused to move, two of the biggest porters I have ever seen pulled me out of the room and the door was shut. Both of them were as gentle as they could be given the circumstances.

They had me against the wall and all I could do was watch through the window as the doctors laid Keyleigh flat and pulled her gown open. The other one had the paddles in his hand ready. Keyleigh was known and at some point, had worked with every person in that room, and for the next twenty minutes they fought so hard to bring her back to me. Her death was recorded at 3:15pm exactly one week to the day of her birthday.

A priest turned up said a few words, but stopped when I told him that if he dares to say it was God's will, there would have to be more than two porters needed to stop me from ripping his heart out. I was aloud in to say my final goodbyes to Keyleigh. I stayed for half an hour before the staff started to make noises about taking her away. I got a cab back to the house. I can even remember managing to hold myself together to pay the cab driver and wish him a good day. Once in the house I just. Let go.

I fell to my knees, then slumped onto the floor, screamed and cried at the same time. I hurt so much my skin felt like it was on fire; my soul mate had been ripped from my life. The woman I told I loved every day we had been together would never hear those words again. My own life held no meaning for me at that moment in time. I felt rather than heard the door open; hands held my head and kissed my cheek. When I found the strength to open my eyes, Mandy was on the floor next to me, still in the scrubs greens. I tried to hear what she said, but even at this closeness I could not.

The best way I can describe it now was a long tunnel. Mandy was stood at one end and my journey into the tunnel now took me further than I could clearly hear her. I'm told that it's common with shock victims. By now I felt myself curling up into a fetal position on the floor as I continued to cry. I guess even as adults were not that far away from being children. In a way I couldn't help but notice the comparison. When Keyleigh had such a powerful orgasm she would curl up into a fetal position her body would twitch and she would moan as she would feed off it to its succulent end and here was I in the same position. Only the assault on my senses. More one of agony and despair.

Mandy was a great help in the coming days, she went to see the twin's daily and the funeral arrangements were on the way to being made. For days I would just sit and look out the window, I eat little and slept even less. Part of me refused to believe she was dead, she would walk through the door any minute now and the love of my life would come back to me. Mandy did what she could and I told her later that even when she just sat there saying nothing, it was enough. Slowly I came to realize that I had to hold onto this tenuous thing we call life. Keyleigh was dead and that emptiness would be with me for the rest of my life.

Yet I knew I still had a call to make. I had put it off for so long, children are supposed to outlive the parents, it's not right when it happens this way. When I called, Mom answered the phone, I asked to talk to Dad, I don't think she knew what to do or say, she sure wasn't expecting to hear my voice again that was certain. Even going over it all in my head, I still couldn't work out what to say. We passed pleasantries and eventually I asked him if he was sitting down, he said yes, I then asked him if Mom was within earshot, he paused before answering so I already knew the answer.

Before I told him I made him write down my number, and so with a deep breath and a very heavy heart, I told him that they were both grandparents, but at such a great cost to all of us. I then went on to tell him that Keyleigh was dead, there was such a long pause at the end of the line, and I heard him crying. After a while I hung up the phone, one of them would call me back when they could. He came back on the phone after twenty minutes, they both needed to know how she died, the doctors called it an aneurysm, childbirth simply helped it along. They asked about the funeral. I told him it was a closed family affair and other than a few hospital staff that had asked to be included, they were most welcome.

A week later I met them at the hospital, they took to the twins straight away. At the funeral Mandy stood with the hospital staff, a dark veil covered her face so much that I almost didn't recognize her. For the twins sake I offered an olive branch, I asked them both if they would like the twins for a couple of weeks. I think it was the closest they had come to wanting to hug me. I told them I would bring them both down the next day since the hospital was now happy with there health and they were both deemed fit to travel I would bring the twins direct. They left shortly afterwards.

Mandy refused my offer of coming with me, she said she needed to sort some stuff out, I didn't push it. We met at the hospital and she kissed both the girls as I carried them to the car. Fortunately the twins slept the entire journey, both parents must have heard the car pull up because the front door was open before the wheels stopped on the car. Mom had both of them out the car in a flash and Dad offered me a much-needed coffee. A few things had changed since my six weeks visit; Dad had re-decorated the entire house. A lot of the family pictures and portraits had also changed; Mom must have had a move around.

There was one that caught my eye and I zeroed onto it. Keyleigh and the rest of the cheerleader team at an awards ceremony. Keyleigh was the second from the end. Mom watched me and couldn't help herself as she went on to tell me how all the girls from the team used to come here to visit and sometimes used to practice in the garden, a couple of the girls from the team used to sleep over as well. I asked if I could have the picture, they looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. I took that as a yes and finished my coffee, said my goodbyes and left.

It was late evening when I got home. The lights were on so I figured Mandy was in. I found her in the kitchen cooking. When I was close enough I tossed the picture of the cheerleading team onto the dinner counter. The glass broke as it landed and startled Mandy; she looked at the picture and then at me. The color drained from her face, her lips moved but she said nothing. One girl stood out in the photo, as was her right as the captain of the team. Mandy.

"Who are you?" I said.

"I can explain." Replied Mandy.

"Ok start with why the both of you told me you had never met before and how this great friendship of yours started at the hospital." Was my question.

She looked at the picture again; tears now run down her cheeks. "It's not that easy."

"No somehow I didn't think it would be." I held out my hand, "Key."

Mandy was shocked that I had asked for it back, but walked over to her bag, fished around, paused for a moment then handed me the key to my house. Since she still had her bag in her hand I took this as an ideal opportunity, I held her arm and marched her to the door, opened it and put her the other side. She turned, opened her mouth to say something. I just slammed the door shut with as much force and venom as I could muster. The knocking on the door eventually stopped after a couple of hours, at least I think it did, with the aid of alcohol I had passed out by then.

The morning brought fresh headaches, the twins. I knew I had kept my distance from them, in my mind I had started to believe it was they who killed my beloved Keyleigh. It hadn't escaped my attention that I didn't go near them in the hospital and quickly gave them over to my parents. I suddenly had the urge to call them; they were both in high spirits and enjoyed the company of both the girls. This time I made sure it was Mom I talked to, I asked her if she wanted them for longer than the agreed two weeks, she sobbed down the phone. I didn't hide my comments this time; I simply told her they both have a second chance. Don't fuck it up this time.

I went back to work, which surprised my boss. Over the coming days I was starting to work longer and longer hours, my secretary was vetting my calls as well. Any woman other than my mother was told I was in meeting. Soon the ten-hour days turned into twelve and then crept up to fourteen, the only reason I went home was to change and eat. I made sure half my wages and any bonuses I got were transferred into my parents account to provide for the twins. I had learned a new mantra, 'Work is life.' But the human body can only take so much, before it says enough is enough.

I lasted longer than most simply because of my age and fitness, but even that can count against you eventually. It was my secretary that found me slumped over my desk when she came in one morning. I was rushed to hospital and diagnosed with acute exhaustion. I remembered little things, snap shots really; a nurse feeding a tube into my arm, a doctor waving one of those lights in my eye, even a few voices. Like I said, little things. When I did eventually wake up one of the nurses told me that when Mandy found out I was here, she would work and then camp out by my bedside for the rest of her time off before she went back to work again.

I asked how long I had been here. It shocked me when they told me, and then I asked the date. When the nurse told me I asked to see the doctor, when he came in I asked to be discharged, at first he refused. He relented only because I told him it was Keyleigh's birthday today but even then he was very reluctant to let me go, until I told him I would sign myself out.

I got the cab to stop at a florist before I went to the cemetery, paid him at the gate and decided to walk the rest. Being out for so long made me tire easily, so it was a slow steady pace to her grave. There was someone at keyleigh's grave, as I got closer I recognized the hair, Mandy was sat on the ground by the graveside with her back to me arranging flowers on the grave and talking to Keyleigh. I stood for a few minutes, not sure what to do.

"He hates me Keyleigh, his so desperately lost without you, when he wakes up his going to go away." She said as she continued to organize the flowers.

"You know I don't regret anything, but the longer it went on the more we should of realized how difficult it would be to tell him." Mandy had stopped organizing the flowers now and set about pulling bits of grass away from the grave.

"The wrong person died, he won't ever look at me the way he looked at you."

At that moment a bird flew out of a tree and Mandy watched it's flight, it was then I came into her field of view, she see me stood there. She let out a yelp and stood up, worry written across her face.

"You should still be in bed, you're not well."

markelly
markelly
2,578 Followers