Keyleigh Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,578 Followers

I walked over to her grave, lay my flowers and walked away; at first she walked behind me, then walked along side me. With her courage now at its peak she walked in front of me and stood directly in front of me.

"I need to explain." She said.

Looking around I figured this was probably as good a place as any, so I sat on one of the benches and indicated that she should sit next to me. So far I had said nothing, I decided to continue along those lines. Mandy sat next to me and looked at the floor. Mentally I had already counted to six, if I got to ten I would leave and never look back, at nine she started to talk.

She had known Keyleigh at school, Mandy was already in the cheerleader team and had already got herself a reputation as a slut, she didn't care, she was young and wanted to enjoy herself. Then Keyleigh joined the team. Mandy couldn't believe the prissy blonde was still a virgin and made it her life mission to get her cherry taken off her. Her first objective was to get friendly with her. That's when it all went wrong. Mandy soon found she genuinely liked Keyleigh and started to spend more time with her than with other boys.

It was Mandy that stayed over the most; it was then she found out about Keyleigh and I; and started putting the plan together. Mandy started to help with her plan and also tutored her on some of her school subjects. Eventually it became plane to them both that they were more sisters than friends, things got steadily worse for Mandy. Keyleigh had spent so much time talking about me and even going so far as to tell her some of my more quirky habits, she couldn't believe boys like me existed, so she asked more and more questions, eventually Keyleigh showed her a photo of me.

That's when things got even worse, she couldn't believe that she could have feelings for me, she likes jocks, and I simply wasn't her type. Keyleigh realized what was going on in Mandy's head and got mad. They had a terrible fight. When Mandy was made captain of the cheerleading team, Keyleigh left soon after winning the competition. Their lives drifted away from each other until they met again at the hospital. They both realized they missed each other terribly but there was still one stumbling block, me.

Mandy wanted to draw a line under what happened before and start again from the hospital, both their pasts were never mentioned again. Keyleigh was ok with it, she already had me. It was Mandy that had to take a back seat and watch as day by day she see the two people she loved so much love each other as she could only hope to be loved. It was Keyleigh that came up with the idea of the birthday threesome in the hope that Mandy could get it out of her system.

I thanked her for eventually being honest with me. I stood, put my hand in my pocket and pulled out my wallet. Mandy looked confused when I handed her a piece of paper. She was reading it as I left the cemetery, I never looked back although I did hear Mandy crying. I could recite that note in my head as I had done a thousand times already and each of those thousand times, that same knife would pierce my heart. It was sent to me some weeks after the girls returned from there pamper trip to the resort, since I was the person who paid the bill it was automatically sent to me.

Dear Sir

We feel that we should draw your attention to the fact that the ladies that you had booked two single rooms for, upon arrival changed there booking to a double room.

While this is not unusual we feel that we must refuse any more bookings for these two women, this establishment cannot condone the activities of both women. For the entire weekend they where here and despite repeated request for them to close the blinds they were seen by both staff and guest in various and grossly indiscreet activities throughout the weekend of their booking. Other than their room, no other facilities at the resort were used by these ladies the entire time they were here, so we can only assume you booked them here solely for use as an illicit rendezvous.

Yours Truly

Hailing a cab to work I went to see my boss and asked for a transfer, the house was sold a month later. Five years ago Keyleigh gave me the most amazing gift any man could ask of their partner. Her unconditional love. But Keyleigh's adventure's into her own womanhood simply wasn't satisfied with just me. We had broken a taboo, I was prepared for that and desperately wanted to live with the one person I loved more than life itself. It seems to Keyleigh, breaking that taboo simply meant all the others were up for grabs as well.

The years pass slowly and very painfully for me. I would tell people who wished to listen that I had five years of the best relationship of my life. I was spoilt now and I wouldn't want to waste the time of any woman that thought they could take over where Keyleigh left off. On her birthday I still visit her graveside and no matter what time of day I get there. Their is always a beautiful bunch of yellow roses lovingly placed on her grave. I no longer have any contact with the hospital Keyleigh worked at so I don't know what happened to Mandy. But once a year I do know where to find her.

Our parents did a great job with the twins. Both are truly stunning young ladies now and Keyleigh would have been proud of them both. As for their uncle that comes to visit them once a year, their just not sure what to think about him. Sometimes he will sit them down and tell tales of their Mom and Dad and the intense love they had for each other. Other times he would just sit and stare at them, sometimes they would notice a tear roll down his check as if he had remembered something. But he would always say his goodbyes, with a kiss on their foreheads and telling them that there Mother would be so proud of them, because he knew their Dad is.

markelly
markelly
2,578 Followers