Keyleigh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,578 Followers

"Keyleigh put some clothes on please," I said.

She looked at me thought for a second and said, "I tell you what, ask me again and I will take the bottoms off, from now on my dear brother this is what's going to happen, the only time I will get dressed is when we go out, or when mummy and daddy come home, if you ask me to put something on again then I will stay naked for the rest of the day."

I played the only card I thought I had left. I walked to the front door deciding that it was best I put some distance between us and go for a drive to clear my head; sadly I didn't notice the slight floor in my plan. I couldn't find the car keys; I know I left them on the cabinet by the front door.

"KEYLEIGH!!" I yelled.

I turned on the spot ready to demand my keys back, only to be hit in the face by a pair of bikini bottoms. I looked down at the offending pair lying on the floor; I didn't have the will power to look up. I knew she would be standing there naked now, taunting me, daring me to look up at her. My shoulders slumped; I knew I had lost this round.

"Get dressed we're going for our morning jog," was the only thing I could think of to say.

I heard her move down the corridor and up the stairs into her room, I was stretching outside when she came out and joined me. I suppose it had become habit for me now to read the slogans on her t-shirts, I swear she is able to have them printed on demand. This one read, 'patience is a virtue'. Keyleigh set the pace as usual and I followed that cute ass of hers. Not a word passed between us throughout the whole jog. I knew I had to do something, try and get to the bottom of what's going on in my sister's head.

As we walked back into the house Keyleigh asked what we would be doing for the rest of the day? I told her we were going back to the lake so she needed to make something for us to eat when we got there, she dashed off to shower and get changed. When I had showered and changed. I found her in the kitchen packing things into a cooler, we loaded the car and both sat in the front, she didn't say a damn word. In the end I held out my hand and she produced my keys from between her breasts.

It was a beautiful day by the lake, there seemed more boats out today than yesterday, and off in the distance I could see a school bus in the car park. Children were being herded towards the lakeshore on some school project. Keyleigh sat on the same bench as yesterday I sat across from her; I wanted to see her as we talked.

"If I ask you some questions are you going to take your clothes off?" I asked.

"The clothes stay on if you ask the right questions, don't think if we're out here I won't think of a way to get even with you. I may not take my clothes off, but you sure will suffer," was her only reply.

I knew I had to start somewhere so I asked. "Was it you that made mum and dad demand I return for six weeks?"

She just nodded her reply as she looked out at the lake. Then she looked directly at me, as though she was weighing a decision. Yet also trying to figure out the best way to ask a question, I recognized that look from all our years together.

"Why don't you see what's in front of you?" she asked.

"I do see what's in front of me, my sister," was the only thing I could think of as a reply.

She winced, as though my answer had been nothing more than a slap across her face. Her face turning crimson with anger, she clenched and un-clenched her hands several times, then she did the strangest thing, she just looked out across the lake and tears started to roll down her face, onto the table.

"I know what your up to, once your six weeks are up your going to leave and never come back. Mummy and daddy don't see it, but I do. In all the time we grew up together you never see me did you? You only see your sister. I tried so hard to make you notice me, ME!!" She yelled the last word so hard it took me by surprise.

I held her hand not sure what to say to her, I was found out. There seemed no point in denying it; Keyleigh seemed to be able to see right through me. Over the years of our growing up, I had looked upon our family as nothing more than one of life's gold fish bowls, as though I held the bowl in my hand and I as time went by looked in on what our family did with more and more detachment. What I had failed to realize was, she was also watching me.

"Lets go home. I will even let you take your clothes off if you want to." I shocked myself that I had even said that.

Was I actually inviting my own sister to get naked? We did need to talk more and I had realized now that here was the wrong place. I needed to take Keyleigh home, sit her down and finally get to the bottom of what is going on in that head of hers. I stood. She refused to move, for such a long time she just looked out on the lake, and then finally she looked up at me.

"I told you I would make you pay, if we go home I want to see you naked as well. Clothes may make the man, but they can also hide him. I want you naked so you can't hide from me when we talk" she said.

Now there was no way that was going to happen, but it also left me with a dilemma. Without realizing it I had backed myself into a corner, I should have had this out with her in the house, bringing her out here had only strengthened her hand. I hated seeing her like this; perhaps I should have come home more often and been a real brother to her, rather than think of myself. I was so sure she had what she wanted with mum and dad, seeing the torment in her now, I knew I was wrong.

"Lets go home sis, we have a lot of years to talk about, but I'm not getting naked. I won't be able to think straight with you naked next to me." I said.

Again I held out my hand, she refused to take it, just sat there staring at me. Both of us seemed to be stood either side of a bridge at that moment, one of us had to give a little and try to meet in the middle.

"Ok you can keep my keys and sleep with me again tonight." I said.

Hoping I had made the first move. She again looked at me, a smile slowly came to her lips and she held out her hand. The drive home was not so quiet, we chatted about small things, the entire journey she held onto my arm like her life depended on it. Once I pulled onto the driveway and turned the car off she held out her hand, dutifully I put the keys in her hand and she again deposited them between her breasts and left the car, opened the house door and disappeared into the kitchen with the cooler.

There was one thing I did know, when Keyleigh was going to start talking I had to be ready for it. She had a lifetime of feelings curled up in her at the moment, when she was ready to open up there was no way she was going to hold back. At twenty years old, I felt so young now. Yet I also felt partly responsible for how she felt. I let it happen. If I had been stronger perhaps I could have been a better brother to her.

"Right sis, pick a piece of furniture and make it comfortable, because we're not moving from it until all this is settled." I said.

Keyleigh looked at me, there was warmth in her smile now and her eyes seemed to sparkle. Her next action caught me a little by surprise, but since I had opened my big mouth, I should have expected it. Keyleigh walked out of the kitchen into the day room, discarding a trail of clothes on route to the couch. Dressed now in panties and nothing else I was going to have a real hard time maintaining eye contact with her. Served me right I suppose.

I simply wasn't prepared for what came next. Keyleigh started to tell me everything about her life and she didn't hold back either. About how she had seen and felt our parents manipulate her. Keep me at a distance from her and prevent either of us developing a real brother/sister relationship, openly build competition between us so they could keep their darling daughter at home and me shipped off to college five hundred miles away. She then went on to admit to me that every night through her adolescence she would come into my room. Sometimes she would sit on the window seat and at times when she felt so down and at odds with herself, or her self-esteem was at a low, she would lay on top of my bed next to me as I slept. Totally unaware of it all.

"What can I say sis. I'm so desperately sorry. I promise you now it will never happen again," was all I could think to say.

What she had said and the feelings she put into telling me, punched a hole in my heart. I realized now that I never knew her. My own blood and mum and dad had prevented me from truly knowing someone as strikingly beautiful, both inside and out, as the woman that sat next to me now. As she recounted all this I saw something I had never seen in all the nineteen years I knew her, there was an inner beauty. She shone from the inside out.

It was like getting to know a perfect stranger, which may sound cruel. But it's a perfect example of both of us when we first sat on the couch. Now we were telling each other our inner most secrets, we both heard the car pull onto the drive. Mum and dad had returned, little did we realize, we had been talking for several hours non-stop. Keyleigh rushed to her bedroom picking up her discarded clothes as she went. She returned a few minutes later, fully composed and helped mum with dinner.

They had both planned to go out after dinner. Keyleigh cried off saying she still had some college work to finish, I wasn't even asked. It saved me from lieing I suppose. When they had left Keyleigh went to get undressed again.

"What is it with the naked thing?" I asked

"I have six weeks to get you to notice me, I figured this is the best way in the timescale I have available," was her answer.

I laughed, and then looked at Keyleigh, she had that hurt look on her face again, I held up my hands.

"It's ok I was laughing at your reasoning, I can't fault it. You achieved your aim. You really do have an ace body by the way, well the bits I have allowed myself to see anyway." I said.

I watched as she blushed with pride and sticking to her guns, again stripped down to her panties. We again sat on the couch and talked well into the evening. Eye contact was becoming easier now, because I genuinely wanted to listen to what my sister had to say. I hadn't noticed, I think it was because we were becoming so open with each other now; the topic had turned to past partners. It was as I finished recounting the events of my last disaster, I realized the whole topic had been one way.

Keyleigh had managed to manipulate the conversation that way and she just sat and listened. Putting the odd question in every now and then, but mainly just let the conversation flow, and it flowed one way. In her favor, slowly she had leaned into the space between us now and kissed me. Initially our lips barely touched, then the pressure slowly grew on our lips. Before I had realized what I was doing, I had my hand on the side of her face and was kissing her back, when the kiss ended.

I said, "We can't do this Keyleigh, we're brother and sister."

After kissing each other again her reply was. "Your sister went to bed when we sat on the couch, this is me now. The real person that wants you so much."

With that said, she pushed me down the couch laying on top of me and we continued to kiss each other. I strongly believe Keyleigh to be a magician. When I had come up for air once I discovered I was now as totally naked as she was. We both knew what we were doing; I suppose it suited our brand of logic that we let this continue. We had both now found each other and neither one of us was going to let that go now. She ended a kiss, and then put her head on her hands that were now resting on my bare chest.

"I saved something for you. Something that would prove to you just how deeply I do love you," she said.

She didn't need to tell me what. We both knew and spent some time now talking about her virginity. I had to tell her that I had caused her so much pain so far in her life, I wasn't sure if I could hurt her anymore, her eye's shone now. A mixture of lust and pride in what I had just told her, she just kissed me and told me she wanted me to. It was then a distant memory came to me. I smiled and made to get up. Keyleigh moved away and sat on the couch. I stood, looked at her and motioned that she was to get onto my back. She beamed, she remembered when we were young I sometimes gave her a piggyback.

Keyleigh jumped on my back, her frame felt snug against my body. I held her legs as I walked towards the bedroom, her hard nipples digging into my shoulders. The warmth from her pussy on the small of my back, left me in no doubt she wanted this. She giggled and nibbled on my ear, as I approached the bed. I twisted and she fell onto the bed laughing. Her naked body a thing of real beauty, she had been almost naked many times around me but tonight was a special night. Keyleigh had told me tonight she had wanted me to take her.

I stood at the edge of the bed, my manhood so solid and pointing straight out towards her, she looked and giggled again. She had her legs open and both her hands on the edge of her hairless pussy, Her fingertips brushing against her wet and puffed lips. At first she paused, then with a wicked wink of her eye, she slowly pulled her lips apart, the soft wet pinky skin of her inner lips now exposed. Her clit now a swollen redness totally exposed, as she run her finger along the whole length of her vagina stopping briefly to return again to her clit, her heels now digging into the bed as an involuntary mini orgasm shook her body.

The sight of Keyleigh doing this to herself sent me into a passion overload. I jumped onto the bed and landed between her legs, she giggled again and just managed to move her hands out of the way in time. I kissed her with passion; I could hear her groan with lust as she tried to maneuver her lower body to receive my penis. Our lips unlocked and I moved down that fantastic body that is my sister, kissing her neck and hearing her groan with pleasure. I sucked greedily on her nipple, gently nibbling it and rolling the other nipple with my fingers gently pulling on it, again her body arched as another mild orgasm over took her. She was panting now, desperately pulling air into her lungs.

Slowly I kissed my way down her sweat soaked body, stopping every now and then to blow gently on her skin, her stomach heaving with her last orgasm. By now my lips were inches away from her clit, Keyleigh's hands now on the back of my head forbidding me from leaving there until she was ready for me to do so. Slowly at first savoring every moment, I let my tongue wander around her clit by now the outer lips were fully back exposing her now blood red wonder, it was now in a state of total arousal, and my tongue felt the warmth of it as my tongue swirled around it. Her body went rigid as she sucked in air, I could hear her gently groaning to herself, I moved my hands under her legs and placed her legs onto my shoulders for a better angle.

Again she adjusted her body, now digging her heels into the small of my back. I continued to let my tongue wander over her whole pussy, letting it stop at will to lick her occasionally. I would nibble her pussy lips and she would hold my head harder in response. She tasted sweet and yet another small orgasm coated my mouth with her juices, I looked up and could see her chest heaving as she tried so hard to suck even more air into her body, her breasts now resting ether side of her, the nipples as hard as I had seen them. I run my arms around the outside of her legs and then back on themselves, so they were now by her pussy and holding her down at the same time.

In one move I parted her lips with my fingers and opened my mouth taking her clit deep into me and sucked hard on it. Then letting go to run my tongue up the inside of the inner walls of her pussy. Keyleigh went crazy with the feelings now flooding her senses, shuddering and rocking her upper body as one big orgasm rocked her whole body. Her heels now dug well into the small of my back as her body tried to break the restraint I had her in. Again I sucked, her sweet juices now covering my mouth, Keyleigh could take no more and pulled my head free from her, I looked into those big wide eyes of hers, total lust now devoured her.

"I need you to fuck me," she said, between shudders of her body.

I moved away from her and lay on my back. Keyleigh knew what I was doing because we had discussed this on the couch earlier. Almost immediately she was on me like a woman possessed, she straddled my body and with her hand holding my rock hard penis began to lower herself onto it. I watched her as she did this, her eyes were closed and she was mumbling something to herself. I looked down to the head of my penis, it was now just parting her vaginal lips, and in those few moments I saw so much. I see the look of shear bliss and the smile she had on her face, the rock hard nipples on those fantastic breasts of hers.

I see the way her lips parted when she moved her hand away so she had the room now to lower herself onto me, the juices that rushed from her body soaking my groin as they did so. Her sweat-covered body glistened in the half-light that Keyleigh wanted in the bedroom for this evening. She lowered herself some more now, and then stopped. Her face creased in a frown until she realized why her body could take no more of me inside her. The head of my penis was now against her hymen, she lowered herself again and her face twisted slightly in both pleasure and pain as she tried to use my penis to break it.

Slowly she raised herself again; and again lowered herself onto me. This time she sucked in a little air making a small hissing sound as she did so and biting her lower lips to stop herself doing it. Her hymen held and Keyleigh's face was now becoming worried, I could see she didn't know what to do now. My heart went to her, she wanted to take this so slowly and when we talked on the couch, even told me she looked forward to this evening's romantic event, yet she seemed to think it was her own body that was now stopping her from enjoying it, her eyes opened, even in the half light I could see a tear roll down her check.

"Please help me," she slowly chocked the words out, with sadness in her voice that pulled so hard on my heart.

I raised myself slightly, moved my arms behind her and rested my hands on her shoulders and in a swift movement that she was not expecting, pulled her down onto me, she let out a scream and sunk her teeth into my shoulder, biting me hard as her hymen broke. Abruptly forcing my penis all the way into her tight womanhood. I knew I couldn't last very long inside her so I needed to control the pace, Keyleigh on the other hand had other ideas, she had my penis in her soaking wet pussy now and she wanted to make the most of it. I held her in this position for a few minutes, her body needed to get used to this intrusion of her womanhood.

I gently told her, "There will be more times from now on so you need to savor the moment, she should enjoy herself."

She nodded her head as though she had heard an understood what I had said. I knew she hadn't. Keyleigh started to build a rhythm now; her eyes were again closed so she could enjoy to the maximum every sensation coursing through her body, as she came down on mine. I watched as her breasts would bounce slightly. I held them both in my hands massaging them even pulling on her nipples occasionally adding to her state of arousal. She had the most fantastic breasts, her nipples were dark and big, but when stimulated they would become smaller, very hard and very sensitive, there was a film of sweat forming on her forehead now, she was close to her own orgasm and I held mine back for as long as I could, even rubbing her clit to help hers along, with a shudder she let out a scream and flopped on top of me.

markelly
markelly
2,578 Followers