Khaleesi's Wild Night

Story Info
Daario and Khaleesi exchange a night of fun.
1.6k words
3.73
33.7k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rdog_
Rdog_
3 Followers

I don't own the copyright to any of these characters. This is purely a fanfiction.

If you enjoy the story rate honestly and leave a comment for any suggestions or new stories I should do.

Thanks to DawnJ for editing.

*****

It's been weeks since Daenerys Targaryen came to ask for the help of the Second Sons. After Daario Naharis killed Mero and Prendahl na Ghezn, he became the commander of the Second Sons.

Daario followed her leading his army to the city of Meereen. One reason he followed her so dearly was he was in love with the beauty of Daenerys. He would do anything to make her his. Even if it meant fighting in her battles.

Even when marching next to her he can't help but notice her small but firm tits bouncing ever so subtly. The way her blue dress blew in the wind. It kept him awake at night.

One night he decided he couldn't take it anymore. He walked into her tent to see that she was lying down on her bed contemplating her strategy for the taking over of Meereen.

She wasn't wearing much. Just a thin silk shirt which hung down a little past her hips and silk panties which were basically clear. Her nipples had hardened from the nerves of the impending plan to take over the city. Seeing this already turned him on.

Daario had to think of an excuse to see her this late. Once he got one he walked to the foot of her bed. She noticed him and without moving or even looking at him, she said,

"What do you need?" with a tone of both irritation and curiosity.

Quickly he said, "Do you know where Grey Worm is? He lost a bet and owes me something"

"No. I haven't seen him all day," she answered.

He couldn't think of any way to steer the conversation into her having sex with him and his nerves got the better of him. So he turned around and started to exit her tent when he heard her call him.

"Wait," she called. Anxiously he turned around.

She was sitting up now with her legs crossed.

She said, "I'm stressed and I can't find Missandei anywhere. Can you help me relieve this stress?" with a tone of intentness and seriousness.

"How," he answered.

"Come here and give me a massage," she answered back.

Delighted by the answer and considering himself her humble servant he excitedly came over to the bed and sat behind her. She leaned forward a bit to allow him to start massaging her. He could feel his blood rushing and his heart beat a little faster.

Daario noticed the strap on her shoulder starting to slide down. He didn't point it out to her and she didn't seem to notice. He kept massaging getting lower and lower on her back till he noticed the small crack of her ass peeking out of her panties.

He moved lower to her crack and slowly rubbed. She let out a little moan but did not tell him to stop. He leaned forward and inhaled, smelling her beautiful hair and skin. She smelled clean. She had recently taken a bath rubbing away all the dirt that accumulated from the travel.

He pulled the strap on her right arm all the way down. She pulled her arm through which sent him a signal to keep going. Her shirt drooped down on her right side almost exposing her right nipple.

Daenerys still showed no sign of wanting him to stop so Daario kept going. He kissed and licked her right shoulder forcing a deep sigh out of her.

She whispered, "Take me," with a breathy and seductive voice.

This made him work harder than ever before. He grabbed her shoulders and flipped her around and threw her flat on the bed. The throw forced her right tit to fall out and lay over her shirt.

Daario started to unbutton his pants, but Daenerys said, "No let me".

She sat up and started unbuttoning his pants. Then she yanked his pants down revealing an already stiff cock. She chuckled to herself a little.

She started licking the head of his cock which made Daario strain a little. She began to take the whole head in. Moving up and down his cock and going a little farther each time. Till his whole cock was in her mouth. While she was blowing him he took the time to take his shirt off.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth and threw her back on the bed. He went down to the foot of the bed where her feet were. He kneeled down and began to kiss the pads on her toes and sole. They actually smelled quite nice. Each kiss became longer and more sensual. Enjoying her feet, making her feel good.

Each time his tongue caressed her sole she let out a little moan.

She said, "Keep going. I love it".

He grabbed both of her feet and wrapped them around his cock. He slowly pulled them back and forth and putting it between her toes. He loved the feeling of her feet on him.

He let go of her feet and moved up towards her face and started to passionately kiss her. Her lips were incredibly soft and her face felt great against his. For only kissing a few people in her life she was really good at it. The way his tongue would roam the inside of her mouth then hers would do the same to his.

His hand began to roam her body and eventually he found her right breast. Not breaking the kiss he began to fondle her soft ample breast. He started to move over to her left breast when he realized she still had her shirt on.

He ripped her shirt off and started to suck on her right breast while fondling the other, alternating often. This forced several deep moans out of her.

Daario then laid his cock between her firm but soft tits and pressed them together. He began to slowly push up and down. On every push-up, Daenerys would lick and suck on the head of his cock.

He stopped, realising that pleasing Daenerys felt much better than pleasing himself. So he went down to her pussy seeing that her panties were already very wet and he pulled them off the length of her legs, kissing her skin the whole way up. Her wetness turned him on even more. Daario began to stroke her slit with his tongue. This made her let out a sharp squeal.

He began to stroke a little harder and longer each time. Making her moan louder and louder till he was pretty sure every tent near hers could hear.

He forced his tongue inside of her forcing her moan to stop and be replaced with quiet deep gasps.

Daario then wanted to feel how tight she was. So he put one finger in her pussy and was amazed. She was so tight he thought he wouldn't be able to fit himself inside of her.

So he tried to fit more fingers inside. He realised he wasn't going to get more than two fingers in her. So he kept fingering her while licking her soft pussy while using his left thumb to massage her clit.

Daenerys was spazzing out and losing control of her body. Daario could feel her pulsating. This encouraged him to keep going. So he did. He kept going harder and faster. Her pussy pulsating faster and faster till she did one push and a small geyser of water shot out of her.

She moaned louder than ever.

She said, "I didn't know I could do that. Oh my god thank you".

But he wasn't done yet.

Daario pulled her waist to him and pushed himself inside of her causing a short squeal from Daenerys. He went in slowly then harder then faster. Each pump making her gasp a little.

She had became so wet that his cock slipped out of her pussy and he accidentally pushed in her ass.

She gasped and said, "Not there. Please stop". But because her ass was so tight and felt so good he couldn't stop.

He was amazed that her ass could fit almost all of his cock. He kept going and soon her pained grunts and moans became ones of pleasure. She loved the feeling of his cock rubbing the inside of her ass. It was a feeling she couldn't describe. The thought and feeling of this moment made her soft lips tremble, her petite body quiver and shake.

Daario could feel this. He could feel her pussy vibrating again which means she was ready to squirt again. He can't believe he made her squirt both orally and anally. Daario wanted to see what it feels like to have her squirt with his cock inside her. So he quickly pulled out and shoved his cock in her pussy hard and fast causing Daenerys an immense amount of pleasure. She immediately squirts with his dick inside her.

When this happened the vibrations and tightening of Daenerys' pussy made him unable to pull out. Daario shot his load deep into her. The feeling caused him and Daenerys to moan deeply.

He remained inside her for a few seconds before slowly pulling out. He was already limp and collapsed next to her both breathing heavily from the workout they just had. Both were sweating just a little bit and quiet for several minutes before Daenerys finally said,

"I might be more stressed out tomorrow and I don't think I'll find Missandei again. So you might have to come help me again," she said licking her lips seductively.

He replied, " Yeah I think I'll do that".

Daario leaned over and gave her a quick kiss on the lips and put on his clothes then exited her tent to return to his own where he will have an excellent night of sleep and Daenerys the same.

Rdog_
Rdog_
3 Followers