Khali's Christmas Surprise

Story Info
WWE fan fic with The Great Khali and Mickie James.
14.4k words
4.62
19.9k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
197 Followers

I've been working on this story for years, it's been through two whole re writes and eventually I got bored of keeping it around so here it is.

Over 18s only please oh and anyone who doesn't like giant's having sex with tiny brunette's this isn't the story for you also won't make any sense if you are not a WWE fan [mind you even if you are it can still be kinda weird and confusing]

*****

It's Armageddon 2008 and we are at the end of a short but fun packed 8 Diva Santa's little helpers tag team match. Mickie James, Michelle McCool, Kelly Kelly and Maria all look sexy standing in the centre of the ring in their personalized red Santa costumes. They are in the ring celebrating their victory over Victoria, Maryse, Natalya and Jillian who have dressed up in some custom dark green Santa suits. The defeated Divas keep shouting in anger at their rivals when the big screen at the top of the ramp starts to light up. The music of the Great Khali starts to play however Khali doesn't come out first instead his translator Ranjin Singh is rushing out. He looks panicked, shouting wildly in Punjab as the Great Khali appears at the top of the aisle. The giant 7 foot man slowly walks forward his massive body clad in just some black boots and black pants with an expression of anger set in stone across his face. Ranjin is begging with Khali trying to get in the giant's way but Khali easily pushes him to the side. He is walking right down to ringside only stopping at the line of Divas stood just outside of the ring. He towers over them looking down first at Jillian and from his great height Khali can stare right down her green Santa top.

There is something different about Khali and Jillian feels a hint of unease as the giant starts at her sexily dressed body. Khali stares down at Jillian's massive boobs, her huge cleavage pushed out then shockingly Khali pokes his huge finger down into Jillian's cleavage making her squeak a tuneful note of surprise. Jillian tries to push Khali's hand away as if to tell the big monster no boob touching. Khali ignores her and leans down looking to bury his face into Jillian's massive boobs which makes her scream loudly and quickly back away. The blonde's hands are wrapped around her chest trying to cover up, upset that Khali touched her up like a curious teenager. Khali turns away from a retreating Jillian and stares at the three other Divas lined up outside the ring. Khali has a mean look in his eyes almost like he is staring at the costume wearing Divas like they are pieces of meat. Victoria backs away with Natalya but Khali has cornered Maryse against the ring apron.

"Get away from me you big stupid man," Maryse says in her broken English trying to be cocky but the giant reaches forward grabbing Maryse by the hair.

Loud scared screams comes from Maryse as The Great Khali pulls on her long blonde hair before he leans in and rubs his face up against her bra covered breasts. His other big hand creeping under her skirt and Maryse can't believe she is being groped so freely by this giant. Khali's large finger pokes into her white panty covered ass making Maryse yell and the blonde starts to struggle in the giant's grip. He has a firm hold of her hair and Khali seems happy to just rub his face against Maryse's chest. The blonde groans waving her arms around trying to slap and push Khali away but of course the tiny Diva's blows have no effect on a man the size of Khali. Suddenly Khali lets go of Maryse's hair and as she drops to the floor his large body turns towards the ring. Maryse shivers having just been groped by Khali while Michelle, Kelly, Maria and Mickie all stand and watch in shock as Khali pulls himself up by the ring ropes then climbs into the ring.

Ranjin screams at the Divas, "Get out of here girls please he's gone mad, Khali is horny, he wants to fuck someone right now," He shouts in English.

Michelle makes the first move to get away but Khalil reaches out grabbing Michelle's skinny arm stopping the blonde's escape. Pulling her closer the giant sniffs her curly blonde hair before knocking Mc Cool's little hat off then he scoops her up with ease. Michelle screams being held in Khali's arms like a blushing bride while Kelly and Maria bolt away in fear joining the huddled masses of Divas hiding next to the announce table. Khali holds Michelle effortlessly cradling the 6ft tall blonde in one arm as his other hand moves under her rubbing her sizeable booty through her shorts. Michelle kicks and screams like a child until Mickie James who is looking cute in her Christmas outfit of a low cut top with bare midriff and tiny red booty shorts steps forward.

"Khali let her go," She says forcefully not scared of the massive man who is pawing at her fellow Diva.

Looking down at the very small Mickie, Khali seems to think for a second while still squeezing Michelle's big ass. Khali looks at a struggling Michelle moving his massive hand up from her ass and hooks it into her tiny red and black bra. He barely puts any effort into pulling it yet Khali rips the bra right off the blonde. Michelle screams in terror wrapping her hands around her tiny breasts so embarrassed to be stripped topless in front of an arena full of people. Khali throws the torn bra away while the crowd is amazed at seeing Khali act like this exposing Michelle's small firm boobs. Khali looks down at an angry Mickie arms who's folded staring up disapprovingly at the giant. Dropping Michelle down Khali sees the blonde hit the floor still trying to cover up her naked boobs. Michelle quickly gets out of the ring running into a shaking and freshly groped Maryse who gives the scared topless blonde a comforting hug.

"Real cute Khali do you think you're just going to come out here and grope us like we are little dolls?" Mickie questions her arms folded around her bare mid-section.

"No," Ranjin shouts crawling into the ring holding his arms out, "Mickie run he wants sex, he's been wandering round backstage looking for pussy."

"Oh is that what you want Khali, you wanna fuck some sexy Diva?" Mickie asks cockily.

Khali nods his massive head while his eyes clearly check Mickie out, He sees a black and white zebra pattern bra that supports her large breasts hanging out of Mickie's tiny red Christmas top.

"So instead of asking a girl for sex you just come out here and take what you want hey big man? Well you're wrong no girl here wants to fuck you," Mickie grins putting the groping giant in his place.

Ranjin jumps in front of her yelling, "No Mickie really, this is no joke, it's not a kiss cam segment Khali has snapped and needs to fuck something."

Mickie shakes her head in disbelief but Khali suddenly moves into action grabbing Singh by the head in a two handed vice grip. He squeezes until Ranjin screams in pain with Khali's massive hands crushing his skull. Mickie recoils in shock and the Divas huddled on the outside are in shock, too scared to leave ringside. Khali uses his incredible strength to lift Ranjin up shaking him around like a toy before flinging him violently across the ring. Ranjin crashes into the canvas bouncing hard then falling through the bottom rope and he is out cold before he hits the thinly padded floor. The whole arena is shocked as Khali nearly broke his translator into several pieces and the look on his face is best described as dark. Mickie suddenly feels scared and very small next to this unchained monster. She turns to run but Khali is one step ahead grabbing Mickie by her arm pulling her back to the middle of the ring. She calls for the other Divas to help her but they all stand in a huddle frightened to move to help their fellow Diva.

Hauling Mickie into a corner Khali presses against her grinning down at a clearly terrified Mickie, "Khali stop it let me go," Mickie says scared but still fighting pulling at Khali's hand clamped on her forearm.

Khali smiles grinding his body against Mickie making her howl in frustration as this massive man humps her pressing her curvy frame back into the turnbuckle. Out of desperation Mickie jumps up swinging her free hand slapping Khali hard right in his large chin. The fans gasp at the sound of palm on cheek and even Mickie looks shocked but Khali doesn't seem to move after the slap. Turning his head down slowly Khali almost smirks at Mickie who with even more panic starts pulling to try and get free but but Khali grips tighter on her arm.

"Khali no, Khali stop please god no AHHHHHHHH," Mickie yells still backed into the corner trapped and helpless against this monster.

With great power Khali lifts the tiny Mickie up with one arm sitting her down on top of the corner. He lets go of Mickie's arm then grabs both of Mickie's knee high red boots making Mickie scream as he rips off both boots exposing the former woman's champion bare feet. Throwing her torn boots away Khali holds onto Mickie's bare ankles then starts pulling Mickie's legs apart making Mickie blush as she is powerless to stop Khali playing with her body. Khali tests the flexibility of the small Diva with the fans watching in shock as Mickie's large thighs are pulled further and further apart. Mickie moves her hands across her crotch trying hiding it from worldwide view as the more Khali pulls her legs apart the tighter the tiny red shorts press against Mickie's pussy. Her flexibility from being able to do the splits is now haunting her as Khali slowly spreads her legs wide until he is able to stretch both ankles over the top rope from either side of the corner.

"Please Khali stop this, it hurts stop it," Mickie moans in pain feeling exposed in this vulnerable position.

"You give Khali sex now," Khali groans in his broken English sounding more like some 1950's horror villain.

Mickie is now terrified with Khali leering down at her barely covered crotch, her own shorts giving her a camel toe as the material presses between her pussy lips. Suddenly Khali pushing her from her seated position so the brunette falls down off the top rope crashing onto the mat. She lands hard on her knees but Mickie is too busy massaging her sore stretched out thighs to feel any pain in her knees. Khali takes a firm grasp on her long brown hair making the brunette yell as she is pulled back to her feet feeling very dazed and confused. He keeps hearing Khali's cry of wanting sex and Mickie wonders if there is any way for her to avoid becoming a giant's sex toy live in the middle of a WWE PPV.

"Khali please stop," Mickie yells, "You don't want to have sex with me please look at all the other Divas over there," Mickie cries pointing out her fellow Divas.

"They are all skinny and blonde and a lot of them are huge sluts, pick one of them Khali go over there and pick whoever you want and you can have as much sex as you like," Mickie screams shamelessly begging for her freedom against the other Divas.

The 7 remaining Divas, Victoria, Maria, Michelle, Maryse, Natalya, Kelly and Jillian are all scowling at Mickie while backing away to the barrier hoping to make a successful escape through the sell-out crowd if Khali turns and attacks.

To everyone's amazement in the arena Khali shakes his head, "No Mickie slutty I fuck Mickie James now."

The other Divas all laugh, their fear removed as they now clap and cheer Khali on. The fans too are behind Khali cheering loudly wanting to see the hot spunky brunette naked and having wild passionate sex. Understandably Mickie is none too happy about Khali's choice screaming at the top of her lungs twisting and shaking around to get free of Khali's grip.

"Khali no stop please I like you but I don't want to have sex with you," Mickie pleads feeling Khali holding onto her hair like a dog owner with a leash.

"You have no choice, you have sex now," Khali says a hint of anger brushed into his broken English."

"No Khali no please you don't want to fuck me roughly do you?" Mickie says fighting the growing fear she has.

Mickie wouldn't admit this to anyone but the first time she met The Great Khali she wondered how the giant Indian would have sex. Surely his cock would be in proportion to the rest of him and Mickie can't think of any girl who would like a massive cock slamming up her insides. Yet that curiosity hasn't died away and Mickie now finds herself in the grip of that same giant about to find out what sex with a massive man is like first hand.

"Please Khali stop you don't want to fuck me please I'll do anything for you but please you can't fuck me not here," Mickie squeaks in a scared little voice hanging in Khali's grip.

"No pretty girl Khali need sex now," The giant shouts looking down and Mickie nearly faints when she looks down too.

A massive hard on is pushing out the crotch of Khali's black wrestling pants. Mickie has no idea of its size but looking at the rest of the Great Khali, Mickie guesses it's unlikely to be small. Khali's grin gets bigger leaving Mickie feeling more trapped than trying to think of anything to get away from this monstrous beast and the sell-out crowd who are all cheering thinking they are about to get a live in ring sex show.

"Come on Khali please no I don't want to be fucked please can't we work a deal out maybe take me backstage and we can talk," Mickie begs hopefully.

Khali shakes his head before lifting Mickie over the top turnbuckle again this time dropping her down belly first on the top pad. Mickie grunts in pain as Khali presses a big palm on her back pinning Mickie down so she is hanging over the corner.

"Mickie bad," Khali says raising his free hand then spanks it down right across Mickie's big ass.

Mickie howls in pain as Khali's huge hand slaps down on her asscheek sending pain shooting though her whole body. The giant just spanked her and she can do nothing to stop it lying over the turnbuckle pad like she is lying over someone's lap. His in ring chops are devastating and his spanks are not any softer. Mickie squeals as his giant hand swats her ass and it's like she is being spanked with a large paddle.

"Please no Khali stop AHHHHHHHHH," Mickie screams as her big behind is smacked again by Khali's huge palm cracking into her short clad booty like a massive in ring chop.

Khali's palm is just about the size of one of Mickie's big butt cheeks and the force that the 7ft tall Indian gets is enough to already bring up some bruises. Mickie's cute red shorts offer no protection to Khali's massive hand as it chops down again spanking Mickie's big ass. The poor brunette is close to tears as a spanking from Khali is deeply humiliating for the female wrestler. Khali's in ring chest chops are considered one of the hardest hitting moves in the WWE and to have all that power slapping Mickie's defenceless ass is uncomfortable for many to watch.

"OWWWWWWW KHALI STOP OWWWWWWWWW IT HURTS," Mickie screams shaking across the top turnbuckle with her ass in considerable agony.

Khali has a big smile on his face spanking Mickie's big ass, His hand slaps down hard making Mickie's entire body jiggle from the force of the blow. Mickie is moaning in pain long after the spank has hit her with the stinging pain running throughout her entire body. Khali spanks both cheeks hard in quick succession making Mickie scream fiercely as tears roll down her cheeks ruining her mascara. Khali's punishing spanks are the worst sexual pain Mickie has ever felt, Mickie has taken so many spankings from lovers and even live in the ring in front of a crowd but Khali's chops have her ass on fire. He brunette wouldn't be surprised if this spanking from the giant left her tanned skin covered in flaming red bruises.

"Please stop Khali please stop it," Mickie sobs as the spanks are almost torturous for the sexy Diva as her whole ass jiggles from the impact.

"I sex you now!" Khali states in his broken English but to her own deep regret Mickie shakes her head.

Khali roars smacking his hand down onto Mickie's burning sore ass giving it another hard shot. Mickie howls as Khali almost dented her big ass cheek with that massively hard spank. His hand slaps down three more times, each spank makes Mickie scream like it's the end of the world. Only the bottom of her cheeks are visible in her tight shorts but the red marks are clear already and fans can only wonder about the state of the rest of Mickie James's fine ass. Khali delivers one final swat onto her well spanked behind leaving Mickie sobbing her eyes out. Khali moves back letting Mickie fall sideways off the turnbuckle back into the ring, her hands already move round her body comforting her sore butt. The bulge in Khali's pants has only grown bigger while he gave Mickie a hard spanking. Lying on the mat Mickie looks up at the massive Khali and seeing his near pants ripping bulge makes her feel very small and weak.

"Please Khali pretty please don't do this to me please the spanking was enough please don't," She squeaks still sobbing slightly both hands clutching onto her burning ass.

Khali just stands over her arms folded like he is waiting for something. Mickie slowly tries to slide away but scooping down with one hand Khali grabs her long brown hair once more lifting her up with ease. Mickie screams while the crowd, fellow Divas and security just stand by stunned at what they are watching. Khali lift the well spanked Diva up by just her long locks holding her like a doll Khali pulls Mickie's face towards his. She tries to turn her face away but Khali's pull on her hair is too strong. He pushes Mickie's lips into his own and the crowd cheer as Khali plants a massive kiss right onto Mickie his face almost engulfing her's. Mickie can't fight the kiss trying to twist her body to get out of Khali's grip but she can't do anything but hang there. Khali breaks the kiss then pushes his other large hand forward grabbing one of Mickie's tits and squeezes it hard.

"NO KHALI LET GO OF MY BOOB PLEASE KHALI," Mickie yells as his large hand squashes against her large boob.

"Khali likes tits," The Punjabi man moans while he happily fondles Mickie's right boob though her top.

Mickie's sexy Santa top is not coping well with Khali's hand mauling away at her big tits and the giant clearly craves more. Khali grabs the front of Mickie's top and as he drops her the gravitational pull is too great making her top and bra tear right off. The fans go wild as Mickie just had her top and bra ripped clean off, the garments are still hanging in Khali's massive hand. Mickie screams as her big boobs are fully exposed and she has to desperately wrap her arms around her tanned double D's. Camera flashes erupt all over the arena as every fan in the arena wants a picture of Mickie James sat topless in the ring. Khali laughs at the topless Mickie throwing the ripped and useless top and bra away as Mickie whimpers trying to keep her breasts covered up. The large cock shaped bulge in Khali's tight wrestling pants seems to have stiffened fully at the sight a topless Mickie sitting right in front of him.

"NO Khali stay away from me I'm topless and everyone can see me please no stop this," Mickie screams as she starts sliding backwards still with one hand trying to cover her exposed boobs.

"People can see me this is on PPV oh god everyone is watching please Khali stop it I'll do anything just leave me alone please," Mickie pleads desperately trapped in the ring with a sex mad giant live in front of millions of WWE fans.

"Please girls help me," Mickie yells looking round Khali at the Divas who have now all taken seats around ringside watching the struggle between the giant and a half stripped beauty.

Khali rubs his hard penis inside his pants while looking down at the topless Diva before he leans a hand out grabbing Mickie by the back of her cute shorts. Khali tugs back on the fabric while Mickie tries to make a desperate attempt to push forward hoping to break Khali's grip. Mickie suddenly hears a loud ripping sound and the pressure of Khali's grip is starting to rip at her skimpy shorts. Mickie inwardly curses her decision to wear such cheap material as she stops moving but Khali doesn't stop pulling. The Great Khali pulls back hard ripping the red shorts clean off Mickie's body. The crowd at Armageddon erupts watching Mickie's sexy booty shorts get torn from her body the sexy former woman's champion falls to the mat clad in nothing but a small black thong. Fans can see just how red and well spanked her asscheeks are as the small thong doesn't cover her large ass cheeks. Khali holds up Mickie's tiny shorts the material looking so tiny in his huge hand before he moves next to the flat out stripped Diva. Mickie now feels ultra-exposed lying in the middle of the ring in just a small black G string. She whimpers hoping this is some kind of bad dream as she feels the presence of the giant standing powerfully over her. Mickie doesn't have enough hands to cover up her body so she lies flat on the canvas helpless waiting for Khali's next move

wwekiller
wwekiller
197 Followers