Khali's Christmas Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She has never had a man who could last so long inside her and Mickie thinks no other lover will ever be able to match up to the Great Khali. The one thing Mickie does know is that she will certainly never find such a big cock to stretch her pussy out again. Mickie is already wondering about when she recovers from this fucking how long it will be before she starts begging the giant for a repeat performance. It might take a while because still Khali doesn't even seem to be close to finishing this marathon fuck session. He isn't humping away at her like some crazed rabbit or even slowing down to try and last longer. Khali is completely blowing her mind and tears start running down Mickie's cheeks as this is the greatest sex of her entire life. Her whole body is humming with energy and Mickie bites down on her lip as Khali pushes yet more pleasure on her overstimulated body. The Great Khali is fucking her into a completely new world of pleasure and Mickie is now just hanging on for the ride wondering if the over 7ft athlete will ever stop fucking her. It's mind blowing sex and Mickie can feel her pussy juices dripping all over Khali's thick tool and down into a puddle below her on the ring mat. Khali has fucked every last drop of energy out of her body and the large Punjabi giant is still going.

"OOHHHHHH FUCK ME KHALI FUCK ME OH GOD BABY DON'T HOLD BACK GOD JUST FUCK ME," Mickie screams loudly in delight no longer caring what happens to her body she just wants this pleasure to continue.

Khali keeps pumping into Mickie's tiny frame keeping the Diva pressed back against the turnbuckle pads. His massive cock goes deep into Mickie's pussy once again and the giant's big dick starts to flex inside the tiny Diva. Mickie's sensitive pussy walls tingle with delight as Khali's big cock twitches against them sending bolts of horny energy rushing through her. The Diva is panting and whining with lust knowing another massive orgasm is about to hit her body and there is nothing she can do to stop it. Mickie gives in and the tiny Diva throws her hips forward as fast as her tired body will allow her desperate to get to the end of yet another huge orgasm. Khali suddenly lets out a large groan of pleasure because Mickie's thrusting hips are starting to add stimulation to his rock hard shaft. His cock is finally starting to feel some of the mind blowing pleasure Mickie has been feeling and Khali's grunts start fill the air. The giant is now starting to move with more force pounding his body into her, it seems Mickie's gyrations have given Khali that extra bit of stimulation he needed. He rams his big cock into the horny little Diva really making her whole body shake as he starts to put more force in his thrusts. The giant's hands are still squeezing Mickie's thick asscheeks while his hips start a more forceful fucking of Mickie's pussy. Khali's thrusts have become shorter and quicker while his grunts also grow louder, his quicker thrusts have an effect on Mickie as she is now being bounced around with much more force.

The tiny Diva is being rag dolled against the corner as the horny giant becomes more turned on by their passionate sex. All of Khali's 500 plus pound weight is now being used to fuck Mickie James; the giant is throwing all of his body into it. Mickie is scared that she will just shatter like glass from the powerful thrusts of the Great Khali. The giant's long thick cock drives in deep inside Mickie and the brunette just keeps howling with pleasure letting Khali overtake her body with pleasure. She doesn't care what his massively thick dick does to her insides all Mickie knows is she doesn't want it to stop. Khali has broken Mickie James; she went from being scared of the large man into being a total slut clinging onto him wanting more and more from his big cock. The grunts and growls of the giant are becoming more noticeable, the sounds echo around the arena and thousands of people are still sat in silence watching. Mickie's moans are getting louder too as she bounces around on Khali's cock like a drunken girl riding a mechanical bull in a nightclub. Her back is being repeatedly smashed into the top turnbuckle and Khali's thrusts are so hard the whole ring shakes. Mickie doesn't know if an orgasm will hit her or she will pass out from pleasure first, she would bet on both as Khali powerfully slams hard inside her cunt.

Khali is just pile driving into her, burying his cock into her pussy and Mickie just sobs with joy.

The whole arena watches Khali powerfully fuck Mickie James and all of them wonder if the big man will indeed break her. Mickie is being bounced around like a rogue bed spring and the brunette has never felt so small as she does now pressed against Khali's statue sized body frame. The giant is really giving it to Mickie now, sweat runs down his large forehead as he pumps his huge cock into the Diva. His large arms once again firmly wrap around her back holding the tiny woman in place keeping her hanging off his cock and pressed against the turnbuckle. Each powerful forward thrust makes a loud wet slapping sound that can be heard clearly by those closest to ringside. It sounds like an added audio effect in a porn movie but these people are hearing it live between two fucking WWE superstars. The sound is such a naughty sex sound that all the Divas still at ringside feel a warm tingling between their legs just from hearing it. It's the sound of man truly giving a woman a good hard fuck and there isn't one woman left in the arena that wouldn't love to swap places with Mickie James right now. Khali leans back and thrusts hard into Mickie, his big hips crashing off her tiny body and the force of that one big thrust almost knocks the former women's champion clean out of the ring. Mickie feels just like a cheap toy in the Punjabi giant's hands and that thought only makes the whole thing feel hotter. She has been dominated in a way she always dreamed of but was never confident enough to let it happen. She can feel his huge cock ramming into her and it just keeps the brunette screaming out lustfully.

Letting out a low growl Khali pushes forward as far as he can go imbedding all his cock inside of Mickie. Mickie James goes limp in Khali's big arms stuffed full of his huge dick Mickie just wails while her body overloads with pleasure. Poor Mickie is unable to keep up with the pleasure Khali's huge cock is giving her, all she can do is helplessly bounce in his grip hoping that eventually Khali will finish her otherwise she will just pass out in his arms. Khali's iron pipe of a cock is giving Mickie James a fucking of a lifetime and the tiny Diva is just being worn out by it. Mickie's thighs are drenched in sweat and her own juices as the Great Khali just keeps pounding into her body. Khali powers in a few more big thrusts before just pulling backwards sliding his huge cock out of the horny Diva. Mickie whimpers as Khali pulls out of her, her pussy feels so empty without his huge cock inside her. Khali is once again laying Mickie James on the ring mat and the Diva purrs with delight now lying on her back looking up at the arena lights. The brunette eagerly opens her legs waiting for Khali's thick shaft to impale her pussy again and Mickie is desperate for the giant to finish with her. The giant has gently laid Mickie down on the ring mat and kneels between her spread out legs admiring her body.

"Please fuck me Khali get that giant cock back inside me, fuck me harder please Khali fuck me," Mickie moans begging the giant for more.

Lying back Mickie closes her eyes waiting to let Khali's cock once again fuck her into a blissful state of happiness. Her body is tingling with pleasure; every nerve ending seems open and on fire and Mickie is just awash with emotion. She tries her hardest to stay mentally strong not only to remember every second of this in ring fucking but she doesn't want to pass out until the Great Khali cums. Khali once again pushes inside her, her pussy is so lubed and stretched out now it easily accommodates Khali's big dick. The giant is sweating hard as he pumps away at her cunt with a much faster pace really giving Mickie the fucking she begged for. He is putting all his weight into fucking the brunette and Mickie can feel the whole ring shaking beneath her. Mickie loudly wails as her G spot is just being pummelled and Mickie's brain quickly blanks out. The sexy Diva can do nothing but scream with pleasure while Khali pounds her.

Khali's giant dick just slams into Mickie James nearly sliding the brunette across the canvas and only Khali's tight grip on her meaty thighs keeps Mickie in place. The Great Khali unleashes all his horny aggression on her and another whimper comes from Mickie as the dam is close to bursting with yet another huge orgasm swelling up inside her.

Mickie is amazed; she has never cum twice during sex let alone three times. The brunette's sweat soaked body shakes across the canvas as the Great Khali is no longer holding back. He is thrusting into her with all the weight and power left in his massive body and Mickie James is just helplessly bouncing around like a stick trapped inside a hurricane. Mickie just can't work out how the Great Khali keeps doing this to her body and how he doesn't seem to be slowing down either. Khali instead seems to be picking up the pace suddenly letting go of Mickie's thighs then placing his large hands down on the canvas either side of Mickie's head. He is lying on top of her now balancing on his knees so he doesn't crush his tiny Diva fuck toy. Now in his new position he really does tower over Mickie, fans can barely see the brunette underneath the giant's body. The Great Khali pushes deep inside her again filling her tiny body up with his huge cock and Mickie can't stop wailing loudly. Mickie starts to cry, she can no longer stop herself from cumming for a third time. Her hoarse throat lets out a few high pitched cried while her body just vibrates under the Great Khali. The prolonged fucking from the giant has broken her, Mickie whimpers her way through her third orgasm and Khali just keeps on fucking her. Her sweat soaked body can barely contain the pleasure being given to her and finally Mickie just groans softly going limp on the canvas.

She no longer has the strength to moan or beg for more, she can't even lift her head up off the mat. Still Khali isn't stopping or slowing down; he probably doesn't even know Mickie has cum for the third time. He keeps to his big hard thrusting movements, his massive hips perfectly in rhythm sending his cock deep into Mickie's sore wet pussy. Khali's grunts start to get louder thrashing into Mickie's unmoving body with her large chest softly rising up and down while the Great Khali goes from broke hammering himself into Mickie's cunt. Fans and Divas all watching at ringside can see Khali's massive body start to tense up. Khali is thrusting in hard before he moans loudly trying to hold back the cum load that has been building inside his body for weeks. It's clear that it's taking a real effort on the giant's part not to let loose and cum right away. Khali moves his hands down and squeezes Mickie's large boobs while he keeps pumping into her. Mickie is either out cold or fast asleep so only a dull murmur of pleasure escapes from her closed mouth. The poor Diva is completely spaced unaware of her surroundings or of Khali's louder moans. The noises from Khali are getting louder and the giant has his eyes tightly closed while his massive frame shivers. Khali is starting to sweat hard and the grunts coming out of his mouth are becoming more urgent as he fucks Mickie hard.

His hands roughly maul and squeeze Mickie's big tits; he is able to fit Mickie's big boobs into the palms of his huge hands and the giant leans forward making sure every inch of his large thick cock is stuffed inside Mickie James. Khali slows down for a second just to enjoy the feel of Mickie's pussy fully engulfing his achingly hard cock. The giant takes a big deep breathe mentally composing himself before pushing his whole body forward slamming his dick deep into Mickie one more time. All 11 inches of his thick dick are inside Mickie and the friction of Mickie's wet pussy on his cock gives Khali an electric feeling of pleasure. The Great Khali isn't holding back anymore going at a fast pace slamming into Mickie's body desperately almost like it's the last time he will ever have sex. The giant's breakneck speed really impresses the Divas at ringside who all thought that if Khali got close to cumming he would slow down. He isn't getting slower in fact his groans are getting louder and his hips thrust in with more force. Khali lets out a long and loud moan before his arms move underneath Mickie's body wrapping tightly around the sweaty Diva. He scoops the tiny Diva up off the canvas and holds her against his chest while his cock stays buried inside her. There is no more thrusting from Khali as he almost seems satisfied with just holding Mickie James against his cock.

The full length of his dick is buried inside Mickie's pussy and now with her being upright Khali's massive dick sinks deeper inside the tiny Diva's body. Khali is sat up on his knees holding Mickie James against him calmly for a second then he lets out an ear splitting groan of pleasure. His howls echoes around the arena while his whole body starts convulsing then finally coming to a huge climax, he held out for so long but now the giant is letting go and is cumming. Khali's whole body shakes and the big man shuts his eyes as the intense orgasm passes through every inch of his 7ft tall body. Mickie James just softly moans still in a deep sleep completely unaware that Khali is cumming inside her. It's amazing the giant hasn't woken her up as he is howling like a wolf while emptying his load inside Mickie's soft wet pussy. The groans just keep getting louder and no one really know how horny Khali was or how much cum he had been saving up but from the look of pure ecstasy on his face it has to have been a huge load. He just keeps unloading into Mickie, his hips pushing in and out of the well fucked Diva. He is shivering like he has just been given a large electric shock and the giant doesn't stop buckling into the brunette.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Khali moans loudly rocking around on his knees while his arms stay tightly locked around a sleeping Mickie keeping her sat on his pulsing dick.

Now the crowd knows why he is cradling Mickie James, he would have crushed her if he had been on top of her and started convulsing like he is now. He is unloading cum shot after cum shot into Mickie's stretched out pussy and from wondering if he ever would orgasm now people are wondering if he will ever stop. After nearly a minute of moaning and shaking with lust Khali lets out one final moan and his body finally stops shaking. Khali is soaked in sweat and he needs a couple of seconds to control himself so he doesn't fall asleep like Mickie. The giant must have unloaded so much cum inside Mickie that it appears to have wiped him out physically as well. Mickie just whimpers barely able to feel the huge load Khali has blasted inside her stretched out pussy. Slowly Khali pulls his now limp cock out of the Diva and lowers the brunette down letting Mickie's body softly hit the canvas. Both superstars are clearly exhausted after that marathon fuck session which has drained every last ounce of energy out of them. Fans just stand and stare wondering if this was all some kind of dream having watched the monstrous looking Khali fuck the tiny Diva Mickie James into sexual submission.

Mickie's pussy leaks with both her and Khali's juices staining on the ring mat but Mickie is too far gone to care. The giant just sits on the ring mat breathing slowly trying to recover from his own massive orgasm. All the fans in the arena suddenly get up and start cheering as none of them have ever seen anything like that in a WWE ring. Khali just bounced Mickie around like a toy and really gave the tiny Diva a true powerful fucking. It was like a live action porno and certainly no one ever thought they would get pleasure out of watching a giant like Khali having sex. The Great Khali took the sexy brunette and made her scream with pleasure giving the Diva multiple orgasms. Standing at ringside the Divas are now deeply jealous of Mickie for clearly getting the fucking of her life. They thought the Great Khali's massive dick would tear little Mickie in half instead it gave her several orgasms that utterly satisfied her. Khali finally starts to move; getting to his feet the big man walks over and redresses himself quietly. Mickie is still not moving, asleep on the ring mat soaked in a layer of her own sweat and her well fucked pussy is still leaking spunk out over the canvas.

Once Khali is fully dressed again he walks over to Mickie and he easily scoops the tiny Diva up in his massive arms. He carries the naked Diva out of the ring and up the ramp way. The other Divas all start to follow behind Khali wondering how fast his recovery is with all them wanting the kind of awesome sex he just gave Mickie. The once sex mad giant is now being very gentle carrying Mickie backstage with her still sleeping in his big arms. Around the arena fans start to move thinking the show is over, they have all forgotten about the main event now as they all want to go home and masturbate over in the amazing sex show they just witnessed. Mickie snores gently in his arms as Khali disappears backstage, his horny rage quilled now he has found a Diva willing to take his giant cock. Khali gave Mickie a hard fucking live in front of the world and he gave every single WWE fan around the world, an in ring moment that no one will ever forget.

END