Khara Meets a Goddess

Story Info
Dad's gone and Khara meets someone new...
1.4k words
4.16
12.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** Disclaimer: All characters portrayed in this story are fictional, over 18, and have really hot taboo sex. If you're not a freak of society like I am and love it then please exit this story now. Also, to understand the context of the story, characters, and plot please read Khara's Birthday Gift and Khara Gets A Double Surprise.**

*****

It had been three months since the start of the new relationship between the members of my family, our incestuous bond growing closer and closer as my belly, along with my sister's, grew as our babies formed inside us. This particular day I will never forget, it was the day I met someone... Different. I rose out of bed early in the morning and tried to cook breakfast but as per usual I had no sooner went to the cold cellar to retrieve some eggs than I had to go running into the bathroom for dear life as my morning sickness kicked in. And I emphasize kick.

"Are you okay, love?" My father's strong hand landed on my shoulder, a loving and familiar touch that always made me feel better from the time I was a child. But now it was so much more, the touch of my lover, my husband. We had gotten married only a couple weeks ago, such an elegant and beautiful ceremony.

I smiled at him as my sickness passed and hugged him tightly, giving him my usual impish smile, "Yes, I am... Dad."

He chuckles and shakes his head, "You're just a bundle of trouble, you know that?"

"I know, my love." I placed his hand on my belly and kissed him, "I can't wait to bring this little one into the world. I love you so much."

His smile becomes even softer, the warmth of his love evident around us, "I can't wait either, Khara. Though, I do have something to tell you." His smile quickly turned to a sad frown as he looks away.

I gently turned his face to mine and looked in his eyes, "What is it? You can tell me, dad. I'm your wife."

He nodded, "I got a letter in the mail this morning. It's a notice of conscription, Khara. I've been called away to war."

At that I hugged him tightly, tears welling up in my eyes, "What??? No, I don't want you to! You can't go, you just can't!" I was full on crying now, my cheeks flushed and my eyes all puffy.

He kissed me and held me as I cried into his shoulder, then pulled away, "I'm so sorry, sweetie. I wish it were different. I have to go now. Be strong and know that I will return unharmed."

I gave him a little nod, terrified of what could happen. Then, in mere moments he was gone. Riding off on a horse to the imperial capital. Riding off to war. I couldn't speak for three days, even the twins couldn't rouse me. Then it happened one night while I went to sit underneath the large Willow tree in the front yard. All I heard was a terrible noise and then a flash of light streaked into the forest not far from the house. When I found the place where it fell I found a woman, utterly gorgeous in every respect, lying nude and unconscious in the center of a crater. She was a dark tan skin tone with long silky black hair that reached all the way to her back, she had a lean but sexy build with nice wide hips, and a beautifully slender face like that of an angel. I couldn't just leave her there so I picked her up and brought her back into the house, taking her to my room and placing her in my bed. Then I waited. Eventually she roused and looked at me with a confused look, her golden eyes completing her beauty.

"Where am I?" The woman sat up and looked at herself, covering herself.

I smiled at her and got her a blue sweater with a pair of thin black pants, "You're in the Elarin Mountains. Do you not remember how you got here?"

She shook her head then changed into the clothes, "No, not at all. Do you?"

"Yes." I nodded, "Believe it or not you fell out of the sky in a fireball."

She looked at me with a completely shocked expression, "I did what???"

"Yes," I nodded again, "A giant golden fireball, and you made a crater too. I'm about as shocked as you must be. Perhaps you will remember if I fix you some of my dad's secret soup. Would you like to try it? Every time I use it I remember things I sometimes wish I hadn't." I gave a small, nervous chuckle.

"I see... Sure. If I can remember I might as well try." She gets up and I take her to the kitchen, sitting her at the table and making the soup, it's deliciously sweet aroma filling the small space. When it finished I put some in a bowl and put it in front of her, giving her the spoon. She tasted it and then immediately downed the entire bowl. But then a big smile spread on her face and she got up, her clothes engulfing in golden flames as a beautiful dress made of light replaced it and a golden tiara with a single ruby in the center forms on her head. "My name is Alisara. I remember everything, Khara. Your dad's soup really works."

I was speechless, this woman had just made a dress of light when magic was forbidden in the empire. It's mere mention was met with fears of the imperial guard 'purging' whole cities. "You have to stop that!"

She looked at me strange, "Stop what???"

I nearly fainted, "Using magic!! It's forbidden!"

At that she just simply laughed, "Khara, this empire can't harm me. Not when their armies pray to me for protection."

"What??? Pray to you? But you're not a-"

"A goddess?" She stepped closer and in an instant her lips met mine and once again my weak resistance melted away, leaving me eagerly entwining my tongue with hers as we kissed as if we were lovers, "I assure you, I am. And I want you."

I stared into her eyes as she pulled me in closer, "But why? I'm just a mortal woman. And not even powerful."

She laughed, "Define power..." She then led me to the living room and pushed me into the couch, using her power to burn away my clothes and as quickly as they had burnt away she had her head between my thighs, lapping at the abundant honey pouring from my love tunnel.

The second her tongue hit my wet slit I came and spewed my juices all over her face but she never relented, I came again and again, her expert tongue was far too much for me to handle. But then as I was just about to pass out from the pleasure it suddenly subsided as I took in the smell of womanly musk, her cunt hovering right over my face as I realized I was in a sixty nine with this beautifully divine woman, her body up far enough not to bother the baby growing inside me. I wasted no time and dig in, getting a surprised yelp and then intense moans of ecstasy as I drove her to her first orgasm, her juices tasting of honey.

I stopped for just a moment, "You taste so good, Alisara."

She continued eating me out and I nearly screamed into her pussy as a huge orgasm ripped through my body. "You're not so bad either, Khara. So sweet..."

"You're one to talk..." I forced my tongue deeper and all of a sudden her back arched and I was sprayed with gallons of her juices, completely covering me. But seeing her have that reaction was far too erotic and sent me over the edge again, but this time it was like a tidal wave, making my body seize up until it passed at which time I turned her around and kissed her. "Will you stay? Please?"

"I can't stay, Khara. But... I will definitely be back. That was too fun."

"Okay... Can you cuddle with me then?" I gave her a puppy dog face and she nodded.

She hugged me close and whispered in my ear, "I love you, my daughter."

TO BE CONTINUED! :D

*****

Author's Note: Thanks guys for all the support, keep reading and I'll keep writing. This has been a magnificent experiment for me and I enjoy the spotlight so be sure and show your friends!