Kia and William

Story Info
William's first time with a dominatrix
7.3k words
4.76
27.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emirus
Emirus
90 Followers

This story contains corporal punishment, strapon and other fucking, dildo gag, femdom/male and femdom/female, cunnilingus, and golden showers. If any of these are not to your taste then I advise you not read any further.

******************************

He sat in his car watching the rain running down the windscreen like melting glass. He'd been there for several minutes staring ahead with unseeing eyes as the thoughts spun round in his mind. Had he made the correct decision? It was some time since he'd booked this appointment but he was still uncertain and undecided even at this late stage. But he'd already spent too much money to stop.

He had always known he was submissive since his teens. After twenty years of marriage he plucked up the courage to tell his wife and ask her to be his mistress. That was a mistake. Their marriage never recovered and not long afterwards she left him and, at the age of fifty, with no wife and no children, he found himself alone.

The internet was marvellous. Once he made his decision he quickly found a mistress who offered services that satisfied his needs.

He switched on the wipers and stared at the house. It was not what he had expected and he wondered if he had found the right house. But this was where the GPS had brought him. He had checked the name at the end of the street and the number on the wall was correct. Once again he checked the address in the email. This had to be it. Taking a deep breath he opened the car door, rose from the seat to which he'd been glued, and walked slowly across the road. There was a narrow alleyway running by the side of the house and halfway down a plain door which, by its appearance, had last been given a coat of paint a long time ago.

As instructed he pressed the bell and was surprised when the door was opened not by Mistress Kia, but by an attractive woman dressed as a schoolgirl. Stilettos, thigh highs, and a plaid skirt that came to just below her crotch. A white blouse, tied at the waist, and with a black bra clearly visible. Cropped blonde hair and, to complete the image, a lollipop in her mouth which she removed to speak.

"William?" she inquired in a teenage voice, keeping up the schoolgirl image, knowing full well it was him.

His mouth was agape and all he could do was nod.

"Please come in."

She began to walk down the hallway, her heels clicking on the polished wood floor. The interior of the house, judging by the hallway alone, was much different from outside. From the outside it looked in much need of some tender loving care but not so inside, from what he could see.

Looking over her shoulder she saw him still standing there. "Follow me," she said, in a much firmer voice, and stopped him at the next door. "Please remove your shoes. The Mistress is very particular as regards cleanliness." She led him into an office with a beautiful oak desk, the usual office equipment and what looked like a very comfortable couch. But apart from these a spartan appearance although decorated with excellent taste.

"You will address me as Miss Julie," she said, getting down to business right away. "Do you have the balance of the tribute?"

He handed three hundred pounds in cash to her, having already transferred the three hundred pounds deposit, for the two hour session he had booked.

"The Mistress requires all her clients to be clean," she said, in a voice that indicated it was not up for discussion. "You will find a shower room through there." She indicated a door at the end of the office. "You will also need this." She handed him a rubber bulb from which protruded a plastic tube. "Do you know how to use it?"

"Yes, Miss Julie," he said quietly.

"She requires a client to be completely clean. Put your clothing in the basket, and after showering put on the bathrobe provided."

He was beginning to appreciate that the impression he had gained from her website was correct. The door hid a bathroom far better than he had ever seen before, except in the those shown in the designer magazines and belonging to the rich and famous. It suddenly came to him it had probably been a living room, judging by the size. He stepped into the shower, large enough to hold at least three people, and noticed, for the first time, leather handcuffs hanging from the wall and also a few inches from the floor. His imagination began to work but then he remembered why he was here and the tone of Miss Julie's voice had suggested he should not waste time. After his shower, wearing the robe, he opened the door to find her waiting.

"Are you clean? Did you use the douche?" she demanded.

"Yes, Miss Julie."

"You may sit on the couch until Mistress is ready to see you."

He sat and waited. There was no clock in the office and his watch was with his clothes in the bathroom. He tried counting seconds in his mind but kept losing track. By the time he saw the light on the desk flash he had memorised most of the room's contents.

"Mistress is ready for you now. Remove the robe and follow me."

He dutifully rose and followed her into the hall towards a set of oak panelled doors.

"Wait here. I will give you permission to enter when Mistress is ready for you." Opening the door, she stepped inside and closed it behind her.

"What's he like Julie?"

"He's very nervous, Kia. As you would expect from a first timer. But he's good looking and, for his age, in quite good condition. You'll also be pleased to know he's fairly well equipped."

"Excellent. It's so much better when I've got something worthwhile to work with," she laughed. "We'd better not keep him waiting any longer. After all he is paying for the pleasure of serving me."

He stood staring at the door as the seconds, seeming like minutes, ticked away and although the hallway wasn't cold he shivered in anticipation of what lay behind the door.

"Mistress will see you now," said Julie, opening the door wider and, with a gesture, instructing him to enter.

For the first time he saw Mistress Kia in person. She held a riding crop in a leather gloved hand, tapping it against the top of her boot. In the subdued light he gazed at her in adoration. She watched him through the brightest blue eyes he had ever seen, enjoying the look on his face and waiting long enough for her words to take effect.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Excuse me, Mistress?" He had rehearsed how to speak to her so many times. He didn't want to make a mistake. Especially not a simple one. He didn't want to annoy her.

"You're staring at me. How dare you! On your knees. Head down. You do not look at your Mistress unless she allows it."

He sank to his knees faster than he would ever have thought possible. He heard the sound of the door shutting behind him and the heels of Miss Julie as she walked past him.

"You may raise your eyes."

The red, knee high, leather boots instantly created a feeling within him. Black latex trousers tucked into the boots, a broad red leather belt, and a black leather jacket zipped to the neck. Her jet black hair, framing her perfect features, fell over her shoulders and her eyes blazed with fire as she inspected the person who had paid a king's ransom to be abused by her. She continued tapping the crop against her boot, the slap of leather reverberating around the room. His eyes were drawn to the crop, as she intended, and the sound penetrated his brain. She held it in both hands and it took him a few moments to realise the sound had ceased. He raised his eyes, realised his mistake, and quickly lowered them.

"Too late," she said, in a voice tinged with laughter. She walked over to a padded leather stool, sat down, and murmured, "Crawl to me."

As quickly as he could on his hands and knees he made his way to her, being careful not to raise his eyes. His eyes came to rest on her feet and he stopped.

"Sit up."

With some trepidation he raised himself into a sitting position but, unsure what to do, still kept his eyes lowered.

"You may look at me."

Grateful for the permission he once again gazed at her in adoration. Her photos had been true.

"I need to check your details. You wish me to call you William. Is that correct."

"Yes please, Mistress. My name is William and I would be pleased if you would use it."

"Very well, William. Now I need to check some things. You safe words are red of you want me to stop whatever I'm doing. I will stop immediately but that will not mean the session will end. Unless you tell me you want the session to end. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"If everything is getting too much for you, but you don't want me to stop completely, the word is amber. I will then stop until you feel able to continue. Okay?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"If I stop, but you want me to continue, the word is green. If you want me to increase the severity of what I'm doing the word is green. Okay?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Is there anything you want to ask me?"

"I've not visited a mistress before and although I've watched videos and read stories I'm not sure how harsh you will be with me. I want to find out the amount of pain I can withstand but I still want to enjoy myself. Does that make sense?"

"It makes perfect sense and I know exactly what you mean. You're not my first client and everyone has those same concerns. The first thing I must make clear are those videos and stories are not real. They are fiction. What we will enjoy, together, is a much more intimate time together. Your time with me will be about your enjoyment. I enjoy what I do but I'm not a sadist. I need you to trust me because you are going to be restrained. Just remember your safe words."

He nodded.

"I need you to say you understand, William."

"I understand, Mistress. Please may we continue?"

"Okay. Bend over my knees."

A simple instruction and as he obeyed she opened her legs his engorged member slipping between her thighs. She manoeuvred him into a comfortable position, pulled her knees together, trapping him between her thighs. "Hold still, William," she said, resting her left hand in his back.

He couldn't see her raising her right hand but he felt it as her palm connected with his skin and the pain entered his body. Despite his efforts he couldn't prevent a gasp escaping his lips.

"No noise please, William. Grit your teeth, or whatever else you want to do, but I don't want to hear another sound otherwise I will have to gag you. I want you to show me you have control. Another nineteen spankings to go."

As the spankings progressed the pain eased and he felt the warmth spreading as he actually began to enjoy it. So much he was a little disappointed when she stopped.

"Stand up and bend over that bench," she said, indicating a bench a little taller than the one on which she was seated. "Fasten him down, please, Miss Julie."

She tied each ankle round a bench leg with silk scarves. Tied his wrists together with another scarf and then looped it through a metal ring stretching his arms downwards. He raised his head as he saw the feet of his Mistress appear once again holding the crop in her hands.

"Now we begin properly. It was important I warmed you up to reduce any marking, and release the endorphins, to enable you to really enjoy the pain you are about to experience. Are you okay to continue?" she said, as she walked behind him.

"Yes please, Mistress."

He could hear the shifting behind him, his body tensing in anticipation of what he couldn't see. The sting tore through his skin before the crack ripped through the air. He fell forward, his scream spilling to the floor.

"He made a noise," he heard her say.

He turned his head and saw Miss Julie holding a crop and laughing. He turned his head again and saw the Mistress standing about three paces away, also laughing. He hadn't expected Miss Julie, but despite the surprise, he was pleased but also disappointed.

"I expected you to punish me, Mistress."

"You expect nothing when in my presence. I decide what happens. I decide what will be done. Your tribute only gained you entry to my dungeon. Once inside you relinquished control over your mind and body to me. Again! Twice!" She uttered the instruction to Miss Julie without pausing for breath.

The crop struck.

"That was for questioning me. We will now start again. Backwards from ten. Don't forget to thank Miss Julie after every stroke."

"Ten. Thank you, Miss Julie. Nine. Thank you, Miss Julie. Eight. Thank you, Miss Julie..."

As the crop struck his voice changed from the sharpness of pain to the quiet acceptance of the abuse he desired.

Mistress Kia bent down and murmured in his ear, "Did you enjoy the crop, James? Would you like to say anything to me. Any request?"

"Could I...could I have more please, Mistress?"

"How many?"

"As many as you decide, Mistress...and Mistress, may I make a request?"

"What's your request?"

"I know it's your decision, Mistress, but would you cane me? Please. I know I've no right to ask."

Walking behind him and took the cane from Miss Julie. They looked at each other, the laughter remaining in their eyes and not escaping their mouths, and gave each other a silent high five. Without another word, she took a pace to the side and striped the cane across his arse, expertly connecting with both cheeks simultaneously.

"Thank you, Mistress." The cry was expressed with sincerity.

She gave him another ten strokes with the cane and then stopped. His arse had taken enough punishment and, although she had intended continuing, she decided he couldn't take any more. She knew he wanted punishment, but she also wanted him to come back, so eventually she set the cane down, having decided to move on.

"Release him, Miss Julie, and fasten him to the cross."

Julie did as instructed, fastening him with his back to the cross. She shackled his ankles to the bottom legs of the cross and his wrists to the top. He hung there, completely happy. Despite the beating his body had just received, his erect cock protruded proudly from his body.

"My, my," said Mistress Kia as she walked towards him with her hands behind her back. "It looks as if someone, or should I say something, enjoyed the arse warming."

"It certainly does, Mistress. Perhaps he wants more?"

"I think he's had enough of the crop and cane, Miss Julie." As she spoke she brought her hands from behind her back, revealing a pussy whip, and with a snap of her wrist humbled his cock. He was strong and it took another five strokes before it hung down in a flaccid lump. When she stepped forward, he instantly lowered his eyes.

"Look at me."

Their eyes met, so close they could see each other's reflection. She licked her blood red lips, her tongue sliding slowly from side to side, a smile opening to show her gleaming white teeth.

"Would you like to kiss me?"

He nodded.

"Would you take the punishment you would deserve for kissing me?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Their lips connected, barely brushing together, and she stepped back. The palm of her gloved hand smashed into his face, knocking it to the right. She smiled as he looked at her without a hint of animosity.

"Would you like a second kiss?"

"Yes please, Mistress."

This time there was no brushing lips. This time she made sure their lips met with true feeling. She held his head in her hands, watching him as he closed his eyes. He felt the softness of the leather caressing his skin, sinking into the enjoyment of the moment. He opened his eyes as she stepped back and raised her right hand, he flinched, never seeing her leather gloved left hand fly towards his head, smashing into his cheek. Without giving him time to think she backhanded him.

"Would you like one final kiss? I won't hit you again."

She unzipped the leather jacket and, without looking tossed, it towards Julie, knowing she was standing ready. The removal of the jacket revealed a sleeveless latex top that barely contained her breasts. She pulled down the top and her soft, entrancing orbs emerged. Leaning against him, she reached behind the cross to pull herself tight against his naked body. Their lips pressed together, her tongue sliding between his lips, their mouths in unison.

Without breaking contact her knee shot upwards between his legs connecting perfectly with his balls. She continued pressing against him,and as her nipples burrowed into his chest, his head pushed backwards as she forced herself on him, her knee shot up again. She stepped back to view his listless form hanging by his arms, a pleased smile facing the floor. She stepped forward, her knee came up once more, as she pressed herself against him. Her hand under his chin, she raised his head and saw the smile spread from his lips to his eyes. Without a sound she leant forward, their lips met and she slid her tongue, with no resistance offered, into his waiting mouth.

He tensed, expectant, but she murmured, "Not this time, William." Eventually, she released him. His head hung back down, his mind attempting to grasp what had happened, lost in the euphoria if the moment.

Without paying him any more heed she addressed Julie. "Would you prepare the machine please, Miss Julie. Better make sure it's well lubricated as it's his first time. I'm going to the office to check on something."

"William?"

The voice was kind and caring. He raised his head and looked into the eyes of Miss Julie.

"I'm going to release you now and move you to somewhere you can lie down. I want you to put your arm around my shoulder and I'll help you walk."

Releasing his ankles first, she next undid the handcuffs holding his left hand, put her arm under his and around his waist to support him, undoing the other handcuff. She walked him across the dungeon, his body limp against her, until they arrived at a leather bench. She helped him onto the bench and he laid back, closing his eyes, beginning to doze. Before he had time to be aware of what was happening, she had fastened him to the bench with broad leather straps across his chest and waist.

He began to struggle but in his weakened state she was able to quickly complete securing him.

"Everything okay, Miss Julie?"

"Yes, Mistress Kia. Almost complete."

He started kicking his legs. They each held a leg tightly, lifted it, fastening it into a stirrup and repeating the process with the other.

"Listen to me, William. I'm not going to hurt you again." She had gone back to the office to read again his emails because she had realised a first time client, on this occasion, had overestimated his pain threshold and had asked for more than they were capable of handling as regards corporal punishment and pain. "For the rest of the session I will be concentrating on the other requests in your application."

His mind had begun to clear. "Thank you, Mistress."

"Is everything ready, Miss Julie?" She received an affirmative nod. "Wheel the machine into position."

Julie had prepared him for the penetration, the machine came to life, and the head gently pressed against his opening, ready to prise open his sphincter.

"I need you to open your sphincter for me. I need you to push out. Will you do that for me? Will you open for me?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She looked at Julie, who nodded and thumbed her confirmation.

"Good boy. Lay still, the initial discomfort will quickly go, and the enjoyment begin."

As she spoke the fingers of one hand combed his hair whilst the other stroked his flaccid member. A grimace stretched his features and she leant forward, rewarding him with a benevolent kiss, and watching him relax, albeit just a little. She looked towards Julie, inclining her head.

The curved rubber phallus began its journey into his depths. Slowly and inexorably searching for its target. He felt the walls of his channel stretch as the invader drove forward. His legs jerked apart and his body attempted to rise but the restraints prevented it. The dial was turned and the vibrations began, a long breath escaped his mouth, and his mind began to relax. The vibrations increased in intensity, his fingers grasped the edges of the table, his body squirmed in an unwanted attempt to escape his bonds. His cock, which had been flaccid and flat on his body, began to swell and rise as the curved head came into contact with his prostate.

Emirus
Emirus
90 Followers