Kick it up a Notch Ch. 02

Story Info
Affair deepens, threesomes, and long-term effects start.
8.3k words
21.3k
14
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 01/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We retrieved our two kids from Ann's parents late Saturday morning and to their delight took them to McD's for lunch, and then dropped Patty off at a friend's birthday party. We took Meghan to the playground and then a store for a new toy to make up for the deprivations of not having been invited to the party for older kids. Late in the day I mowed the grass and scrubbed mold off the north side of the house.

Things seemed normal, but in my head they were far from normal. Truth be told, after an hour's sleep the night before, I woke up and relived every second of the evening with John and Carol over and over, particularly the part where I watched John sink his cock into Ann. I could recall every nuance of the monumental event. The experience was mind-blowing in so many ways.

During the day, Ann and I kept looking at each other, without saying a word or acknowledging what had gone on the night before. I was hyper aware of her. I think we both wanted to see if the other had changed; that, plus neither of us wanted to start a long discussion with either of the children around.

My brain and mind kept tumbling between nearly orgasmic arousal and epic depression and fear about the dissolution of my marriage and family. My thoughts were irrational and jumbled. Even in the clear light of day I kept replaying each scene from the night before as we started to get into the undressing and sex, each time with a different resultant set of emotions from elation to melancholy, and everything in between!

I replayed the looks on Ann's face as she kissed John with their tongues twirling together in mid air, as he sucked on her breasts, as he shoved his cock into her vagina for the first time, how they moved as he pumped his shaft into her, how her breasts shook, the ripple of the muscles on John's back, and lastly as they had their shared orgasms. Beyond a doubt, she was in love with him. Where did that put me? How would I now react? What kind of a future would we now have together, if any? Was my time with her now limited before a not too subtle suggestion that we live apart? Where would I live if we separated? Would I ever find someone else to love? Could I ever trust anyone else enough to love them?

I'd been raised to think you could only love one person, but as Ann pointed out and as some of the books we'd read discussed, we loved our two children and each other. So I could love multiple people, but then there was the sex and what that implied about thekind of love and the extent of the love. I argued back and forth with myself about the differences between love with sex and lust. As I worked on the lawn and house I found myself talking aloud part of the time.

After dinner, we did the kids' baths and bedtime stories, tucked them in and then went downstairs to have our usual glass of after-dinner wine. We went out on the screened in porch.

Ann snuggled up against me, smiled, and immediately asked, "Are you OK ... with what happened last night?"

I took a long time to answer. "I'll be honest with you; I've replayed it over and over again all day long - and even last night after I woke up after a short nap. The mixed emotions I expected are all there - grief and anger over the loss of our exclusivity, but ecstasy and arousal over the sex. Would I do last night again? Probably. God, I don't know. If I could re-do the past couple of weeks, would I? Probably not. My mind is really a mess right now."

"Thank you for being honest."

"You love John, don't you?"

"Yeah, probably. I have strong feelings for him ... but I have stronger feelings for you, stronger after last night because you are letting me experiment and self-actualize in a unique way. I know very few husbands out there would let their wives do what I've done in the past week or so, especially last night."

I asked, "What will you and John do for lunches now, come back here and fuck or make love or whatever you want to call it?" My voice was not sarcastic or angry; just neutral and full of curiosity.

Ann thought, "No. We won't come here unless you're here. I don't want to start arriving at the house for 'nooners' because he'd expect that everyday and I don't want to have to turn him down. Several of our good friends are neighbors and don't work, so the unusual presence of a car in our driveway at mid-day would attract attention and raise questions."

I chuckled but appreciated her stance; I told her so. I followed up, "If the two of you go to the reservoir again - or somewhere else - just be sure to tell me about it later. I'm not sure how I'll feel - probably aroused, and I'll probably want to make love to you, but it'll scramble my brain too. I'll be thinking of you two togetherevery lunch hour from now on." I didn't realize it at that moment but I had just given Ann carte blanche to fuck her brains out or whatever else came to mind any time she wanted.

"Thank you ... and I'd like that too. It's important that we talk a lot while all this is going on." She raised her eyebrows and said that she wouldn't consider the reservoir because there were too many people in the parking area around at mid-day, but that maybe there were other ideas. She also said, "I also don't fancy sitting around work in the afternoons reeking of sex with fresh cum from a hot cock dripping out of my cunt - yours or his, so it's more likely that you'll find us back here in the evenings now and then. I hope that's all right; I'd want you to join in too - and Carol if she can be here."

Ann normally didn't use such crude and graphic language as her 'reeking of sex with fresh cum from a hot cock dripping out of my cunt,' but when she did, I realized she was loosening up and maybe even teasing me. She was clearly oversexed about this situation, and I figured I would be one of the beneficiaries of her moods - along with John. The only time I'd felt as though I got enough sex with Ann was when we were engaged and able to be alone, or on our honeymoon.

We made love later, and even as I penetrated her and shot my sperm into her, I could still imagine John's cock penetrating her quim, or see her bouncing up and down on top of his prone form as he fondled her breasts and sucked on them. Then there was all the kissing and romantic moves between them. The situation was arousing. We had sex twice. Sunday we repeated things, except we had sex four times during the day and evening. We were having sex almost as much as we did when we first started dating.

Monday was a stellar day for me. I went into work feeling like I'd lost my virginity over the weekend but still with bouts of angst over what Ann might be doing with John at that instant. I had a vivid imagination.

My new boss, a really big wheel in the company, deigned to come down to my lowly office from the executive suite. He looked around at my cramped cubicle and said, "I want you to move all your stuff upstairs to the office next to mine. I want to be able to walk out my office into yours when something important is underway. Please do it today."

I called Ann to tell her I was moving into an office on rug row - the executive suite. She was out (doing what, I wondered), but I left a message and told her my news in a happy and elated voice. I told her I'd be home at the usual time. I spent the rest of the day happily packing up cardboard boxes of desk memorabilia and bookcase materials, and dumping the remaining pieces of the projects I had been doing onto others in my old unit. I'd moved upstairs by the end of the day.

I left work early. It would practically be the last day I'd leave work early or even on time for the rest of my career. I pulled into the driveway at the same time that Ann did. She had both kids in the car. She hopped out of her car and came over and gave me a huge hug and congratulatory kisses about my new job and my newer office in the executive suite. The kids didn't quite understand the joy, but knew that something special and nice had happened to Daddy. They were screaming and yelling and we were all celebrating my joy and dancing around in the driveway. The only part of the whole episode they seemed to understand was that Daddy now had a carpet in his office and a great view of the city out his office window.

A few minutes later John and Carol arrived in two separate cars. John had a bottle of champagne in one hand and bottle of fine wine in the other. He bolted over and also gave me a congratulatory bear hug. Carol held back a little. As we were all walking inside, she pulled me back for a moment. We were just inside the garage and the kids were inside the house when she approached me in a vampish way and wrapped her lithe and sensual body around mine, even hooking a leg behind one of mine to pull me closer to her. She had her tongue deep in my mouth in seconds and left no part of my body unloved in a full-press long kiss that she slowly delivered. At the end of the kiss, she bit my ear lobe and ran her tongue around inside my ear. She whispered, "Congratulations, Mr. Executive," in a very husky Marilyn Monroe kind of voice; "we're here to help you celebrate and to fuck your brains out." Whew! My temperature had just passed the boiling point. Steam must have been blowing out the top of my head.

A few moments later in the kitchen while Ann and I worked on dinner, I told my story about moving 'upstairs' and enjoyed the great repartee of good friends. We decided to anoint the occasion with several pepperoni pizzas and a salad, as well as the wine and champagne John had brought. At one point John and Carol secreted away only to return with a hastily wrapped present that they had bought. I unwrapped an executive looking pen set on a marble base containing a brass plate with my name - a set truly befitting of only an executive's new highly polished wooden desk like my new one. More hugs and cheers continued. We were jubilant.

I was proud of the new job and the status symbol of the new office, although I knew deep down that the latter was superficial. The job had been highly competitive, and I had beat out about twenty others who were also qualified to get the position. My new boss told me it was not only my initiative, but also my softer approach to people and how I was so well liked around the place that swayed his choice. He specifically cited my non-confrontational nature, my behavior to always seek a win-win solution to issues, and my devotion to never saying 'No' to requests for help. He also liked that I'd gotten a little 'edgy' recently. I learned some things about myself from him that I never realized when he told me why I'd been selected. I also didn't tell him why I'd recently become a little 'edgy.'

After dinner clean-up and some bedtime stories for the kids, the four of us went out on the porch. John and Ann sat on the couch and Carol snuggled up on my lap in one of the big overstuffed all-weather chairs. We continued to talk about the future and what the promotion would mean in terms of work and responsibilities. I would have to travel now - mostly weekly overnight trips to Washington, but that was to be expected in my line of work.

As darkness fell, we only had the incidental light from inside the house lighting the porch. Carol started tonguing and blowing in my ear - or I in hers or along her neck. We were teasing and stroking each other, and sometimes with my arm around her I could caress and tease one of Carol's breasts.

I also watched as John's hands shifted from holding to smoothing to rubbing, and shifted from neutral areas to breasts to thighs and then boldly reaching up Ann's skirt to finger her pussy. I know he did because Ann closed her eyes and moaned as he thrust his fingers into her the first time. I was also following his example on Carol. Both women were softly mewling.

Carol stood up suddenly. She looked straight at me and announced, "I wantyou to make love tome - now!" She removed her belt, reached behind her and unzipped the shift dress she had on, and then let it slither down her body to the floor. In a second gesture she unsnapped her bra and dropped that too, and then pushed her thong down her legs far enough for gravity to take over. She ended completely nude, hands raised above her head, except for her three-inch heels (which she had put back on a few moments earlier). What a sexy pose. I went rigid in seconds and I saw that she had John and Ann's undivided attention too.

When Carol's strip ended, I saw that Ann and John were also shedding clothing. I knew where this was heading. I smiled.

Carol approached me in the big chair and slowly removed my shirt - licking and kissing each new area of my chest as it became exposed. She undid my belt and zipper and pulled my slacks down. I arched my body to free them from where I was sitting. She pulled both slacks and my briefs at the same time. I was the last of the group to become naked.

Carol ran her tongue down my chest again and then down my legs to my knees, and then back up the inside of my thighs. This time she traveled a different path that led straight to my stiffening member. She engulfed it in one swallow and pushed the head all the way to the back of her throat and beyond. Her lips touched my body. I almost came on that one lunge of her head. She started making back and forth sweeping motions, taking me all the way to the back of her throat with each forward motion.

Through squinted eyes I could see Ann blowing John, but at the same time watching what Carol was doing to me. A few minutes later, I was lying back with my eyes closed, Carol hesitated, but then restarted. Something was different. I opened my eyes and Ann was between my legs giving me a blowjob as Carol duplicated the moves she'd just made on me on John. Ann gave me the deep throat treatment, and looked pleased. I about came. Oh, God, how horny can one man get. I just got world-class blowjobs from my wife and another woman within seconds. Ann had never done a deep throat on me before that moment.

After a couple of minutes, Ann came up and kissed me. She whispered, "I love you ... and you taste good too." She came near my ear and whispered even more softly, "Much better than John."

On that note she crossed over the small space between us and went back to John, as Carol came back to me, her engorged breasts shimmying as she moved. I thought it must be fun to have large breasts. Carol could even suck on her own nipples. How arousing to watch.

Carol pumped me back and forth into her mouth and throat. I finally reached down and held her still. She understood the signal and slowly backed up until my rigid cock floated free in the cool night air. She lightly blew on it and licked just the head with the tip of her tongue. Then she did something that I'll never forget. She pulled her long brunette hair around in front of her body, briefly covering up her breasts in the process. She got down near my cock and proceeded to wrap her hair around it with her hand outside the sandwich holding the hair in place. She then proceeded to lick and suck only the head inside her mouth in a very sensual and erotic way. She stroked me up and down with her hair around my cock while tonguing my mushroomed head.

I warned her, "Carol, you do that much longer and you're going to make something happen. I'm very close."

Carol whispered a few dirty words to me. "Come on, Lover. Cum. Cum all over my face, but mostly cum in my hair. I want you to give me a cum shampoo with cum conditioner. I want to wear your cum. I want to wash in it. I want to eat it and taste it and feel it all over me and suck it down. Cum." She unwrapped me for a second, deep throated me again, but then pulled me out and did me with her hair again as she talked dirty some more.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I came in buckets blowing my load first into Carol's mouth and on her face, but then she just held her mouth open and let my jets of cum drip back down onto my cock and onto her long hair. She kept massaging my cock as the last surges of semen splattered across her face and hair, and finally slowed to a dribble around the hair she'd wrapped around my cock. The locks of her hair were covered in cum, aided by the fact that she had spread the deposits as much as she could further up onto her head from her face. She kept licking and sucking, and then used her hair to wipe the cum off her face. I kept twitching uncontrollably as she did this. I was hypersensitive.

She unraveled her hair and fluffed it out into her hallmark long dark strands that hung over her engorged breasts. Areas that shined with dampness in the dim light or areas with white droplets punctuated the locks. I was truly speechless.

She laughed and pulled me up into a tight embrace beside her. We looked over at Ann and John who had been watching Carol's performance - the blowjob of all blowjobs. Ann said aloud, "Whew - don't expect that from me unless you get another promotion." We all laughed. Ann rose up and impaled herself on John's stiff cock. She was facing towards us, reverse cowgirl; her back was to John's front. The sight of his cock slowly slipping into her pussy, and then the thrusts as they began to fuck mesmerized me.

Carol dropped to her knees in front of Ann and started to lick Ann's pussy and clitoris as John's cock slowly pistoned in and out of her body. Ann grabbed Carol's head and held it in position at one point as Carol's tongue darted around her labia and clit. Suddenly, her back arched and Ann's first orgasm hit, obviously aided by Carol.

As she came, Ann was staring at me. She had locked her eyes with mine. She said, "Jim, can you see John's cock inside me - moving into me - fucking me. You know in a minute he's going to fill my pussy with his cum, and you can watch it leak out. Do you think this is sexy and erotic? Don't you like watching me get fucked by another man?"

I numbly nodded as I watched the trio.

John held his position for a moment while Ann's pussy spasmed in orgasm around his cock, and then he restarted his pumping motion. Being on top, Ann then restarted rising and falling the seven plus inches up and down his cock in broad sweeping motions. I studied their motions and how his cock slipped in and out of her, and how the little flaps of skin around the opening of her vagina went in and out with his cock.

The slapping sound of a good fuck echoed in the room. John held Ann's hips and started to accelerate their fuck. In another minute, the two of them were panting, sweating, and rapidly approaching a crescendo. Both bodies glowed with the sweat of serious effort to reach a goal, and then suddenly they both froze in position in the paroxysms of their orgasms. Carol remained on her knees in front of the two, her tongue occasionally tracing one part of the coupling or another. I watched the entire scene as I hardened again. Except for John's initial penetration of Ann, this had to be the hottest sex I had ever seen.

After their orgasms, Ann was leaking cum, and Carol was lapping it up. She'd capture a big dollop of cum, spit it into her hand, and then smear it into her hair. John and I both remained harder than steel at the lewd act.

When there was no more cum to be found on John's cock or leaking from Ann's pussy, Carol stood and pulled Ann from atop John's body. She hugged her and then grabbed my hand and Ann's and pulled us out the screen door into the back yard. She ran over to the side of the house and turned on the lawn sprinkler. As John joined us we all began a frolic in the chilly water from the circulating water that was going everywhere. I finished giving Carol her cum shampoo, rubbing the cum she'd amassed into her hair, and then rinsing it out. We kissed a lot too. We ended up soaking wet as well as cooled down on the hot night; plus, we were all clean and horny again. We regained the sanctity of the porch away from the bugs as Ann went and got robes and towels for everyone.