Kick it up a Notch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could sense that Ann had become a cock-hound. In those moments, she really couldn't get enough cock in her body.

John lay beside us, stroking his cock and occasionally reaching over and stroking Ann in some erotic place or another such as her breasts. At one point, he leaned over her and kissed her deeply as she rode me. She pulled him to a standing position and pulled his cock into her mouth and started sucking. How erotic watching her suck him while riding me. Watching that I lost control and blew my load deep into her, pumping an unusually large load atop John's cum. Ann seemed to cum too because I felt her flood the area with her girl juice, plus she moaned the way she usually does when she climaxes. She was now awash in cum and it started to drip from her pussy down over my hard cock that was still resident in her warm home.

By this time, John was moving his hips so his cock moved in and out of Ann's mouth in small motions. She held onto the base and was masturbating him by hand as she sucked. I remained implanted in her cunt - pumping slowly to try to find a little stimulation in that moist region.

I looked up and caught John's eye, "John, man. Fuck that slut's mouth. Fill it with your cum. She needs cocks and cum and now she has both inside her. Cum in buckets in her mouth the same way we've both cum in her cunt. Hold her head so she has to swallow your cum. Feel that tongue on your cock. Love that feeling. Cum in her mouth now!"

I kept up my dirty talk to him as she sucked him deeper into her mouth and throat. Some of my remarks were aimed at Ann too, talking about how she had captured two of the world's finest cocks and now she wanted every drop of our white semen. Finally, John groaned and announced his orgasm. Ann pulled back from him, but only slightly. I watched his ejaculate shoot across an inch or two from the tip of his glistening cock into her mouth. She let her mouth fill, allowed some to spill down onto her breasts, and then swallowed with a seductive smile to both of us.

"A girl could get used to this kind of treatment," she offered.

John collapsed back down on the fur spread with a huge sigh. "A guy could too," he said. I agreed.

Ann rolled off me onto her back and told me I had to go and get washcloths from the linen closet in the bathroom. I dashed out of the room and returned in a minute with towels and hot washcloths for each of us. We scrubbed up. Ann held the cloth to her crotch and disappeared into the bathroom to deposit the excess cum in her pussy as best she could. When she returned she had her robe back on to indicate that our sex party was over for the evening. John dressed and I slipped my shorts back on. They kissed goodnight and John drove away a few minutes later. Ann and I headed to bed after cleaning up the media room.

Upstairs Ann pushed me onto the bed and started to pull my pants down. "I'm not finished with you yet," she said. She inhaled my flaccid penis and started to masturbate the part of my unit that wasn't in her mouth. Thinking of all we'd just done downstairs not to mention her immediate work on my dick, I hardened - at least sufficiently for her to remount me and start a nice slow and loving fuck.

We described our love for each other and then moved to pointing out highlights and remembrances of the night and the week to each other. This accelerated both our libidos and soon our pace had picked up. I lasted longer than usual and we both had exceptional orgasms - mine had lots of stars and lights. We cuddled as we went to sleep.

To be continued

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
A Good Wife Shouldn't Drink Wife over drinks and screws her Husbands friend.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
More Stories