Kick Off

Story Info
Action after the game.
1.7k words
4.19
34.1k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another exciting day of anticipated football games. I was invited to Bob's house to watch the games on his big screen television. Bob's spouse, Carol is always very supportive. She hangs around watching the games with a passive interest and eagerly supplies us with refreshments. Bob likes his women like he likes his television BIG. My only problem with Carol lingering in the area is that her sex appeal distracts my interest from the game. I'm not particularly proud of some of the thoughts I've had pertaining to Carol especially while Bob was sitting right in front of me.

On this day when I arrived, Carol was scantily dressed due to the unusually warm temperatures. I was mentally picturing her wearing just a helmet and preparing for me to tackle her onto the bed. The cleavage on her 40+ bosom was as obvious as the proverbial white elephant in the room. Those breasts had to be addressed to reduce the tension from occasionally being caught drooling over them. As long as the comments were tasteful both Bob and Carol would smile and life marched on.

The day's events proceeded without a flaw. Laughter, cheering, moans and groans hanging on every play. Carol passed out the beer, chips and assorted appetizers. Every time she bent over I mentally saw myself doing a victory dance. I don't know if it was my imagination or not but Carol seemed to be a little frisky this week. There was an increase in eye contact, touching and kissing between the couple. During halftime of game one, I walked into the kitchen and found Carol sliding her tongue into Bob's mouth. Bob was certainly into it by using both hands to squeeze as much of Carol's thick ass as he could handle. We all laughed it off and once again life marched on.

Between games 1 and 2, Carol related that she had to change her blouse due to spilling sauce on it. She returned wearing a halter top and braless. I couldn't tell if internally I was screaming louder or that halter top trying to keep those massive breasts under control. After glancing at her nipples poking through her flimsy top, I felt compelled to state for the record that I wasn't gay. I guess I must have said it in a comical way because they both laughed. Luckily, I was seated or they would have seen how conflicted; no, I honestly wasn't conflicted, I was clearly aroused.

By the end of game 2 my naughty thoughts had been eclipsed by two wins and fifty dollars I had won from Bob. That reprieve was short lived after hearing Bob and Carol groping each other in the kitchen. A visual was not needed to have an adverse affect on the equipment in the crotch of my shorts.

Finally, during the third and final game I was able to let my guard down. Carol related that due to one too many beers she had to take a nap. After Carol exited the room and closed the bedroom door, Bob commenced to sharing complaints about his love life. Did I really need to hear that as my team was losing? Bob began whining about Carol wanting sex everyday.

Bob stated, "For some reason now, Carol really enjoys giving and receiving oral sex..."

Blah, blah, blah, I wish I had those kinds of problems. My advice to Bob was go with the flow and be glad she wasn't seeking another man to fill her needs. Thank God he agreed and we were able to get back into the game. It turned out to be a good day indeed because Bob ended up owing me another fifty dollars on game 3.

The day's events and excessive consumption of alcohol had taken their toll on me. During the game recap, I must have drifted off to sleep. Slowly awaking from my dream stricken coma like sleep, I looked up and found Bob and Carol quietly ravaging each other on the couch just behind me. I couldn't see the specifics but what I could see was enough in my opinion to embarrass all of us for a lifetime. Difficult as it was, I was able to play possum.

Should I feel guilty about observing their depraved juvenile behavior? That was a question for the following day. For now the only question was, how do I continue to look and sound asleep while keeping my eye on them?

Watching Bob perform a layman's breast exam on Carol was better than watching all three of my teams trample Bob's teams. Little did I know it was about to get more intense and graphic. Suddenly and with more than a little help, one of those massive mammary glands flopped out of that strained halter top. Bob began sucking on the erect nipple and surrounding area. Carol's head was leaned back while she was running her hands through his hair. As if it were on fire, Bob pulled off the halter top and tossed it to the side. That was some classic sucking but I've done better. Yeah, I'm sure I've done better.

I could feel my heart bursting through my chest and I was trying desperately to control my breathing. The slits from which my eyes were peering were revealing more than my respiratory system could discretely handle. Just then Carol motioned for Bob to stand. He of course complied. Carol frantically opened the front of Bob's jeans, reached in and removed a penis that would have made John Holms re-measure his claim to fame. I never knew Bob had it in him or should I say swinging from him. Skillfully using both hands and all the throat she could muster, Carol began pleasuring Bob.

Catching only a glimpse of Carol's head from around Bob, the back and forth motion was unmistakable. Every now and again, I could see a sliver of saliva dripping from between Bob's legs. I was forced to close my eyes as the rush of sensations overtook my body. I could almost feel my throbbing shaft sliding in and out of Carol's mouth. My manhood was becoming engorged with blood and breaking free from its coiled resting position. It was slowly growing in length, width and becoming painfully visible in my shorts. It took every ounce of self-control to remain still.

I began to wonder, "Should pretend to waken and try to make a threesome?" Did I really want to know Bob that well? I thought not. So, the decision was simple, remain still and enjoy the show.

After a few tense minutes, Carol leaned back and slid out of her shorts. I guess Bob knew what that meant because he stepped out of his crumpled, saliva spotted pants and got down on his knees. Carol stretched out, moved into a more comfortable position and placed one leg on the back of the couch. Bob started kissing the inside of Carol's thigh and making his way up. The light was sufficient enough for me to see Carol's red, bushy, well groomed pubic region. I'll never again accuse Carol of not being a natural red head. Bob pushed his face as deep into her feminine split as he could manage. Carol placed a throw pillow over her face to muffle her passion. After Carol tightly gripped the pillow twice appearing to have two orgasms, Bob changed position. My view was limited but I could tell that Bob was using his left hand to manually stimulate Carol's now not so secret spot. Both of Bob's hands, arms and head were hard at work pleasuring his lady. I shifted my attention to the ever so slight rocking motion of Carol's breasts. Oh, how I wanted to massage them and pinch those nipples.

The passion seemed to be subsiding when Bob began moving from her crotch and kissing his way toward her lips. I knew they were sharing her sweet nectar off his lips and fingers. They stood as though they were about to head upstairs when Carol stopped, reached back and grabbed Bob's stiff tool. She whispered something and Bob pushed her down over the arm of the couch. Carol's legs and breasts straddled the arm of the couch. Her face was buried between the back of the couch and wall. Bob leaned against the wall with one hand and used the other to insert his stiff cock into her. He slowly slid into her and began the traditional motion. Steadily and forcefully he drove himself into her. The sound of their bodies bumping into each other was alone enough to waken me under normal conditions. They didn't have to make it worse by adding the panting and groaning. My little head was telling me it needed to be stroked but it would have to wait until they were done. All I could see was Carol's legs spread across the arm of the couch and Bob's ass going up and down. Then without warning, Bob pulled out of Carol, quickly grabbed his cock and released his liquid love across Carol's plump ass. They both began gasping for air. Bob was slowly dragging the head of his penis across Carol's ass as though he were signing his work with a fountain pen. Carol reached back and massaged Bob's cream across her ass and gently stuck one finger in her mouth.

That was over the top for me. Some kind of sound came from me. I couldn't say what or where it came from due to my dazed state. I then tried to camouflage the sound by seeming like I was waking from my slumber. Carol quickly grabbed her clothes and ran upstairs. Bob grabbed his clothes and headed for the downstairs bathroom.

Upon Bob's return, in a strategically timed manner, I tossed and turned until I sat up and asked, "How long had I been asleep?

Bob shrugged his shoulders and stated, "I wasn't paying attention."

The aroma of sweat and lust were thick in the room. I played dumb and stumbled toward the door. As I was walking out the door, I jokingly reminded Bob that his teams sucked and he owed me one hundred dollars.

Bob smiled at me and stated, "You're not going to take anything off for the show?"

"What show?" I asked.

Bob stated, "You normally snore like a grizzly bear except for tonight."