Kickback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers

But Oscar wanted to get even with me and forced Max to tell her that he refused to accept anything else than his already paid night with Sandra. At their Friday lunch Max had told her that Oscar had agreed to skip all perversions and begged her to be good girl for Oscar this one and only time. She could do it at her own summerhouse where Oscar didn't have any candid cameras. Though with serious doubt in her own mind, she gave in to Max's begging and had agreed to have that one night with Oscar, but only to save their jobs.

I had no reason to doubt her when she told me that evening was the worst mistake in her life and she still had terrible nightmares about it now and then though Oscar had not contacted her since a short phone call a few hours later the same evening when he asked about his clothes. She gave me a strange look when I told her that I had convinced Oscar to be a good boy and he would never harass her again, but I didn't give a shit if he did something to Max.

She took care of Max for a few days when he was in rather bad shape after my beating. But instead of sex they had a lot of arguing when she accused him for destroying her marriage and he accused her of wanting the promotion so much that it made her do things that a faithful wife would have never done. She regretted their affair like hell.

Only two weeks after my beating of Max, the District Chief at her office had a stroke and was replaced with a new Chief from their main office. He had investigated Max's deal with Oscar and got rid of Max by giving him a choice between being fired or taking an unimportant job at a small district office in the north. Max promised her that he had never mentioned anything to the new Chief about her part in their negotiations with Oscar. Sandra hadn't missed Max for as much as a minute when he left for the north because she had gotten his department boss job; however after reorganization, it was now a bit less important position.

Though she had climbed up to the highest position a woman had ever been at the district office, she confessed it wasn't worth the high price she had paid to get there. A terrible remorse had made her cry during many lonely nights. She even feared for the future at her job and had nightmares about her new District Chief because there was something in his behavior against her, which made her suspect that he, regarded her as an available slut.

Sandra told me that her dream and hope was to get me back but she had come to understand that was impossible. To her great relief she had been on two dates with a nice guy and if it developed to a relationship she intended to tell him the truth and let him decide if it was her background or her future, which was of the main interest for him. If the new District Chief made any attempts at her, she would prefer to make a scandal and quit the job.

I wished her good luck in her new life.

Epilogue:

Two months after Marie-Anne and her children had moved together with Lina and me in my house, we were living as a happy family. There was much laughing and giggling all the time in the house. Our family fun on Friday evenings was such funny event that none children wanted to miss it by visiting their other parent that day.

I was a happy man again with a loving wife.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers