Kicked Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," she says. "I'm wearing that right now."

"Oh really?" I say with a smile.

"No," she says. "I'm not wearing any panties."

I'm in love, I fucking love this woman, and I'm going to fuck her right here and now.

I step back and lift up the bottom of the dress. I see her bare skin to the tops of her lips with a small landing strip that is pointing to me like a fucking arrow telling me to go down here now! I must obey the almighty pussy and drop down to my knees with my head moving closer to it's beckoning call. That's when her hand palms my face, stopping me dead in my tracks.

"Calm down," she says pulling her dress back down. "I feel like I'm getting a yeast infection. I need to air things out."

I don't know what that is, but it doesn't sound good.

"Too much sex, huh?" I say trying to act funny.

"Yeah, probably," she says like I just stated a fact.

OK, well I didn't know that. See, another great thing about Jess. I learn new things all the time. I get back up to my feet.

"I have to go Erik. Everyone's waiting for me downstairs. I wanted you to meet them, but I guess Dad has to be at work early tomorrow and I want them to have time to talk to you so they can get to know you."

"Don't worry," I say. "It's fine. In 2 weeks when we come back, I'll come over and meet them."

She leans in to kiss me, and I kiss her back. I don't want her to go. I miss her already, and she hasn't even walked out the door yet.

We stop kissing, and she leans back. "I have to go say goodbye to Lexi, and then I'm off. I'll call you tonight."

"OK," I say. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too," she says. "I'll see you in 2 weeks." We both get teary-eyed and kiss once more. She walks toward the door. When she gets just outside, she turns around and says "Bye." Then, she turns and walks out of sight. I stood there, freezing the shot of her in the doorway as my own personal photo and I cement it in my head.

Two weeks. Two fucking weeks before I can see her again. My eyes start welling up, and I don't want anyone to see me cry, so I shut the door. I sit down in my chair, and I cry. I just... I just needed to be sad so that I could come back to the realization that it's only temporary. After a minute, I grab a tissue and wipe my tears away. Then, I finish my bottle of water and throw it into the pile of trash in the bin. It's overflowing, so I'll have to take it out now.

I pick up the trash bin and walk out the door. I turned the corner and emptied the wastebasket in the large trash can in the hall. As everything empties, I hear the ding of the elevator and then loud clicks in the hallway. I look over, and I couldn't believe what I saw. The clicks were caused by a woman wearing high heels as she walked confidently down the hallway right toward me.

As she walked forward, the reflection of the light that poured through one of the windows was blocked and then scattered by something that she was wearing. The shimmering effect made it look like purple butterflies suddenly shot out from behind her and then disappeared. My eyes re-focus and I see her red high heels connected to her beautiful tanned legs, followed by a tight red dress. The woman was wearing deep red lipstick and had beautiful dirty blond hair. And she was walking toward me.

It took me only 2 seconds to realize who she was. I've never seen her all dressed up like this. I mean I've seen her with all her makeup done up and wearing all kinds of different stuff, but never like this. And, she was here, in my dorm, on my floor, walking toward me. It was Lara, and she looked fucking, goddamn incredible. Incredible was an understatement. Words can't describe what she looked like.

I was frozen in place, not sure why she was here and confused as hell as to why she was dressed like that. She HATED dresses, she told me so. She told me that was not her thing, but here she is. What do I do?

She was holding her stomach with one hand as she walked forward. She walks right up to me and stops.

"Hi Erik," she says.

"Hi," I say.

"I need you, Erik," she says.

What??? What the fuck?

"I don't understand what that means," I say. She steps closer to me.

"I need you," she says. "That's the only way this will work. Whatever you want me to do, I'll do it. Whatever you want me to be, I'll be it."

I'm fucking speechless. How? Why? What the fuck happened?

My mind goes blank, and I struggle to say words or anything that sounds like a coherent thought. Images begin to flood my head. Lara. Lola. Porn. Sex. They all seep in. I'm trying to take back control. I need to focus.

"I... I'm with someone," I say. "I'm... Pretty crazy about her... I think I might be..."

"I love you," she says cutting me off.

What??? The??? Fuck???

"What?" I say, but just as a reaction. All I see is Lola. I see her... Fucking... Me...

"Is that what you need to hear Erik?" she asks. "Is that what you need? Is that what you want? I can be that for you... I love you."

My mind is mush. My vision blurs as I stare off to the side trying to comprehend these words that were said to me. I'm trying to think. I'm trying to react. I see something coming closer and before I know it...

She kisses me... very passionately... And I don't push her away. My eyes close, the world goes white, and I'm lost in this moment. I have no idea how long we were standing there. But, then she stops and leans back waiting for my response. I open my eyes and look back at her.

I'm hard. I'm fucking rock hard. All I can think of is sex. Nothing else. Nothing else matters. Lara's asshole selfie is now frozen in my head. The image of rabbit staring into heaven. "Fuck my ass cowboy." I can't resist. I need to follow the white rabbit.

"Lara...," I say. "I..." And that's when I notice that Bret's door is open. And standing in the hallway is Lexi, Bret... and Jess...

My eyes travel to Jess. No, oh god no... I see her face... She looks like she is about to cry... Fuck, no... I did this to her... Oh god, no...

I step backward, but my head is spinning. This is too heavy... I'm losing my footing, and I can't make out either of them anymore. I just see 2 dots, red and blue amongst a white background... I feel faint... I can't stand anymore... The colors are swirling, and all I see is purple. I hear them all yell my name and I'm struggling to keep my balance...

This can't be real... This must be a dream... Shit like this just can't happen. Or can it?

Epilogue

"Today is a new beginning."

The young man awoke suddenly in his bed. He checked the time and realized that he needed to get moving. After he rubbed his eyes, he put on his glasses. Then, he stood up and walked to his desk. He looked at his computer screen. There was a dialog box that said "Copy completed." He clicked the "OK" button and it revealed a screen which showed the handout flyers that he worked on the night before. The young man sat down and removed a black and red USB stick from the laptop. He began putting the final touches on the documents on the screen and then started printing them to the desktop printer sitting next to his computer. The flyers were simple, containing information on the young man's service offerings. They were custom tailored to the needs of college students who are having computer problems or need help with computer-related classes.

The young man was thin, with black rimmed glasses and short jet black hair. He always excelled in technology and was always looking for better ways to fund his future endeavors, whether they be for college or anything else.

The young man walked to the bathroom and showered. Then, he changed into a nice blue/red button-up shirt and khaki pants. He then put on the nicest shoes that he owned. Afterward, he picked up the usb stick and put it in his pocket. He picked up the papers on the printer and walked out of his house. He said goodbye to his mother on his way out. He sent a text to his sister that said: "I'm off." "Good luck." was the response.

The young man hopped a college bus on the main road as he practiced his pitch. "Hi, my name is... hrm." He cleared his throat. "I am going door-to-door handing out flyers about computer services... No... Hello, I'm a... I'm a computer ... Guy... Shit... Good afternoon, my... uh... and I would like to tell you about my computer skills... Ugh..."

The bus stopped and opened its doors. The young man exited the bus with his flyers in hand. The young man looks around and sees all of the campus apartments lined up one after another. He walks up to the first one and knocks on the door. He continues to each apartment on the block, knocking on each door and giving his pitch. Some take the paper; others don't respond or answer the door.

The young man continues walking from one building to the next. After finishing with the last building, he pauses and looks at the next building. He pulls out his cellphone and looks at the time.

"OK," he says. "This is it." Then, he takes a deep breath and continues walking up to the first apartment door at this next apartment building. He knocks on the door.

"Who's there?" a female voice says behind the door.

"Um, hi, umm... My... umm... I'm here to tell you, um, about..."

"Go away!" the voice yells out, cutting him off. "I don't want any."

"Fuck," the young man says to himself. "She didn't even open the door." He slunk down feeling defeated. He turned to leave, but then stopped himself. He bolstered some courage and decided to knock again.

"Go away! I'm busy!"

"I just want to um, talk about..."

"GO... the fuck... AWAY!"

"Now what do I do?" the young man thinks. "I'll leave a flyer and walk away. Maybe she'll call later."

"OK, Miss..." the young man says. "I'm going to leave my information in case... In case you need computer help." He slides the paper under the door. He walks backward and then turns to walk away. Suddenly, the door swings open, and a young woman is staring at the flyer, reading it intently.

"Hey!" the girl screams.

The young man freezes and turns around to see the young woman standing in the entryway. "Yes?" the young man responds surprised.

The young woman lowers the paper meeting the young man's gaze.

"Do you make websites?"

Acknowledgment

Thank you for reading!

I hope you found the story entertaining and worth your time. I had a fun time building out the story and the characters. I hope you had just as much fun reading it.

If you are willing to, I would appreciate it if you could review and rate the book wherever you found it. At the very least, it'll help me understand if there are people out there that would like to read more about these characters.

Thanks again for reading!