Kicked Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erik finally snapped out of his depression, exhaled and took the lighter. "Fuck it," he thought. "I paid for the fucking things..." He lit up the cigarette, choked and coughed up a large amount of smoke. "You alright there chief?" the girl asked with a smile.

"Hrm... uh, yeah...," Erik said clearing his throat, trying to catch his breath.

"Maybe you should switch to lights," she said.

"Yeah... Erhm... Good idea," Erik sputtered.

The girl looked at Erik's shirt which showed a graphic of an 8-bit rendered superhero jumping into the air. She turned toward him and smiled. "Cool shirt," she said to Erik. "Is that like some computer thing?"

"It's from an old video game in the 80's," Erik said.

"Ah," she said uninterested, turning to the side. She looked back out into the rain.

"You can play the old games on a computer, if that's what you mean," Erik said confused desperate to keep the conversation going after feeling defeated once already before 10 AM this morning.

"So, are you like a computer nerd or something like that?" she asked casually, turning her head back toward him and looking him in the eyes.

"Or something like that," Erik said smirking, half insulted by the nerd comment.

"Do you know how to make websites?" she asked as she pivoted her shoulders slightly back in Erik's direction.

"Yeah," Erik responded. "It's not hard."

"What about like sites that sell stuff?" she asked, the smile on her face widening.

"Yeah, that's not too hard either," Erik said.

The girl turned directly back to Erik. "Could you help me with my website?" the girl asked Erik.

"Umm... I guess," Erik said. "What kind of website is it?"

"I sell rare works of art," she said to Erik.

Erik is starting to think this sounds very sketchy. But, he was interested.

"What kind of art?" Erik asked.

"The rare kind," she said slowly.

Erik put his head down. "I don't know," he started. "I really don't know anything about art. And I need to find a job this summer. If I don't, my..." "I'll pay you $20 for an hour of your help," she stated, cutting off Erik.

"I really don't know if I can help you," Erik said.

"$25, for one hour," she responded.

"Look, you can't get much done in an hour.," Erik said. "It would probably take a few days to get your site up and running if you are selling artwork on it. Honestly, there are website builders all over the internet that are pretty cheap and easy to use."

"I tried those," she said. "They aren't going to work for me." She looked down. This sounded very strange. Erik had personally used one of these recently, and it was straightforward. "Well maybe she just didn't use the right one," he thought.

"OK, well if you don't use one of those, then you'll need someone to build the site. Then you have to think about hosting, some type of payment account, and you need to figure out things like shipping costs..."

"$30, for one hour of your time to help me understand all the stuff I need to do," she stopped him again. "Final offer. $30 just to say what you just said, write it down on a list and help me find out how I can do it."

Erik thought some more. "$30 for one hour of work," he thought. "What the fuck, why not?"

"Alright," he said to the girl. "When and where do you want to do this?"

"Right now, at my apartment," she said starting to walk towards the street. "C'mon, follow me."

Erik began following the girl. After a few steps, she stopped.

"Wait," she said. "Do you have a problem with nudity?"

Erik looked at her very confused. She stared at Erik, studying the expression on his face looking concerned that he was going to say yes. "Umm, no. Why?"

"Like exotic art forms?" she asked, more sternly this time.

Erik was getting very curious about this. "What do you mean by exotic?" he asked. "Do you mean exotic, or erotic?"

"Why, is that a problem?" she responded with a grave look on her face.

"No, not at all," Erik said. "I'm just trying to figure out what the hell, you're talking about."

"Some people would say my artwork is erotic," she said slowly, tilting her head upward, biting her lip.

Erik raised his eyes. "Like, porn?" he asked smiling slightly. "Holy shit...," Erik thought. "Do NOT fuck this up, Erik."

"Do you have a problem with porn?" she responded.

"No, no, not at all," he said. "I'm a big fan of it." Erik shook his head feeling stupid for that comment. "I mean... it's great! Uh, I mean... Well, no... I don't have a problem with pornography."

The expression on the girl's face relaxed as she laughed at him. "Fuck," Erik thought. "I blew it."

"OK. you'll do fine," she said. "I'm Lara." She said as she continued to walk.

"Erik," said Erik quickly. "I'm Erik. I'm nice to meet y... Umm, nice to meet you..."

Lara giggled again as the two walked into the rain and past the red Stop sign across the street.

Chapter 4

Lara opened the apartment door, and Erik followed her inside. As the door opened, an orange, striped cat walked from the entry door, where it was resting, into the room. Erik's eyes followed the cat as it jumped onto a futon couch.

Lara's apartment was a single room studio. Immediately to the left of the entrance was a bathroom and to the right was a small kitchen. After the bathroom and kitchen, there was a vast open area. On the other side of the room, there was a sliding-glass door out to a patio with red and beige curtains. The large room had a closet on the right wall adjacent to the kitchen, and a computer desk in the corner. On the left wall was a 50-inch flat screen TV on a high TV stand. Facing away from the TV was a black framed futon with a hot pink fuzzy cushion in the upright "couch" position and a red heart pillow in the right corner. On the couch lay the orange striped cat. Lara led Erik through the small hallway past the kitchen and bathroom.

"This has way more space than the shitty dorms," Erik thought. "I wonder how much this costs."

"Nice place," Erik said.

"Thanks," Lara responded. "It'll do, for now. Ain't that right Chessie?" Lara petted the cat as she passed it.

The desk had a closed laptop on the left side and a 21-inch flat screen TV on the right side. The TV was on the edge of the desk facing the futon while the laptop was positioned for regular sitting at the desk. In between the desk and the closet wall, there was a camera on a tripod that was folded up and leaning against the wall. Erik noticed that the futon was facing the small 21 inch TV on the computer desk, but right behind the futon was the large 50 inch TV. The large TV sat higher than the futon in the couch position.

"That's odd," Erik thought. "Maybe she was watching something on the internet from bed? But why not just connect the big TV to the laptop? It's not that far away. Maybe she doesn't know how to do that."

Lara opened the laptop, and both of the TVs turned on. Lara hit the power button to the TV on the desk to turn it back off again. "Sorry," she said. "Forgot to turn that off from last night." The bigge TV was still on with a video of a woman performing oral sex on a man with a very large penis. The woman was drooling down the shaft as she continued to take the man in her mouth forcibly. The sound was muted, and neither Lara or Erik noticed the video of the woman choking on some guy's dick playing behind them.

Lara pulled up a webpage on the laptop and showed it to Erik. "This is how far I got," she said.

The webpage was very crude. "This looks like a fucking five-year-old did this," Erik thought. Then, he read the titles and content. "Lola Loves Lollipops," it read. Further down were images of a slutty looking woman with all kinds of objects in her mouth. The woman was wearing a lot of makeup and different costumes, masks, and wigs. Despite all of the disguises, Erik was relatively sure that the woman was the same in all the images. Further down, there were images of the same woman giving blowjobs to random men.

"Hooolllllyyyy shit," Erik said slowly and silently. "So this is your artwork? You photograph women sucking guys off, and toys... and... is that a cucumber?" Erik looked at the last image trying to figure out what was in the girl's mouth.

"Not quite," Lara said with a smirk. "Look closer."

"Zucchini?" Erik asked confused. Lara looked at him with a look that said, "are you fucking joking?"

Erik looked again, and from a side shot where the woman was topless, with a cigarette in one hand and a big dick in the other blowing smoke rings on it, Erik recognized the woman. He looked at Lara who had a devilish smile on her face seeing Erik coming to the realization.

"Wow," he said. "I... I never would have thought..." Erik was speechless. He didn't know how to finish the sentence.

"Most people don't," Lara said.

"How long have you been doing this?" Erik asked.

"About a year," Lara said. "I dance at the club, and I cam mostly. I take photos and do private shows for my regulars. I needed a big enough stash of stuff to start my own website. Now I have enough stuff for it; I just can't make it look right."

"So, you don't actually sell any of this yet?" Erik asked.

"Some videos and pictures are on the camming sites," Lara said. "The regulars asked me to take some weird pics and vids of cucumbers in my ass and shit like that. Some other guys saw them and then asked for some other shit. So, I made some more. Put them up for like $20 each, and they bought em. Mostly just edits of private shows, but some new shit too. I record everything I do. But the cam sites take like 60% of the money. So I want to put everything on my own site."

The cat lets out a meow behind them. Erik turned his head to look at the cat and finally noticed that the large TV was on and playing videos. He turned his entire body to look at the large TV showing fast edits of Lara taking cumshots on her face and in her mouth. Lara turned to see that her video was playing on the large television. "Whoops!," she said looking at the TV with a smile. "Forgot to turn that off too." She sat there admiring her work glancing at Erik who was mesmerized by the video. Erik was smiling ear to ear.

"This is the best fucking day of my life," Erik thought. Erik was very aroused and when Lara looked away, he had to keep adjusting himself.

"So... Like, do you just, umm... Watch yourself?" Erik asked confusingly. "Is that why... like... this video was on?"

Lara giggled. "I play videos behind me while I cam," Lara said. "You have to make the guys stay on. And if it's a new guy, they don't know what I'll do. Some girls don't do shit. They just tease, and guys get pissed off. So I have to play videos of me doing stuff they want to see me do so they will wait to see me do it on the cam. The longer they wait, the more they pay. You have to tease, but show them some stuff, or they'll leave.

Erik nodded. "She's really smart," Erik thought. "This girl is amazing. I can't believe I'm meeting a fucking porn star. This is... the best... fucking day of my..."

"OK!," Lara said as she walked over to the TV and turned it off. "You're on the clock big guy so time to put your ass to work!"

"Right," Erik said coming back to reality. Lara walked back to the desk and together, they reviewed the one-page website that Lara built. "So, what do you want to change?" Erik asked.

"The whole thing," Lara responded. "It looks like shit. I don't know what I'm doing. I did some free thing to build it, and it looks shitty. I looked at other stuff, and I found some other website builder thing. I did that, but the next day they fucking canceled my account because it's porn. I lost everything I put there. They wouldn't give it back. Assholes. I don't know what to do now. I need help."

Erik had visited several porn sites over the years. He had a very good idea of the general layout of these sites. "If you want to rebuild the whole thing," Erik started. "Then, you should probably have an idea of the layout, how many pages you want it to be, and what you want it to do for someone who pays and others who don't."

"Look at this one," Lara said opening up a new tab in the web browser. Lara opened another website which was very similar to what Erik thought Lara was looking for. The site was called "Spanking Sami." The site featured another porn star and the different ways she was being spanked by other people. The pictures and videos showed the woman being spanked and slapped with hands, paddles, pans, pots, books, floggers, penises, dildos, cooking utensils, large inflatable bats, a tennis racket and various other items. There were pictures of the woman bent over with all kinds of things spread on her butt such as paint, ketchup, ice cream, yogurt, and even strips of bacon. Then there were multiple men having anal sex with her doggy style while slapping and spanking her butt causing the various substances to be smeared, splattered and thrown all over in the process.

"She has this page with some small pics and this 'about her' part," Lara said. "And then two subscriptions, one month for 15 dollars and one year for 100 dollars. You get a 30 second peek at some videos, and then you pay the subscription to get more. When you join, you can watch the videos, but you can't download them. If you pay the one year, she gives you one free 15-minute private cam show each year. And you can buy more credits for private shows. If you don't subscribe, it's $100 for 15 minutes. If you're a monthly, it's $75. If you do the year, it's $50."

"That's fucking expensive," Erik thought. "Who would pay all that?"

"Is that how you want your site to work?" Erik asked.

"Yeah," Lara said. "Kind of. Well, I want the free and paid thing. I like what she has. But I want something that's easy to add new pics and vids for the guys that pay. Then, I want some way to cam with them for more money."

"People would pay for all that?" Erik asked surprised.

"Fuck yeah," Lara responded quickly. "Guys pay me to do all kinds of stuff. And if I gave it all to them, they would pay for it."

"This is a lot of work," Erik said. "This site must have taken a lot of time to put together." "So what do I do?" she asked.

"There are definitely better tools out there then what you used," Erik said. "But, they will all cost money. Then, you need somewhere to host it, and a lot of shared hosting doesn't allow porn. You already found that out the hard way. Then, you are going to need to create some way for people to set up their accounts, manage them, stuff like that. And you still need to figure out how you can get people to pay you because again not a lot of places will allow payments for porn sites. This is a lot of work."

"Do you know how to do any of this?" Lara asked.

"I've done each piece of it individually before. Just... Well, not all together," Erik said. "And I've never done anything for a porn site."

"So how much would you charge to do all this?" Lara asked.

"I really don't know," Erik said. "It would probably cost a few hundred dollars, maybe more. It's a lot of time. It's not something you can do in a day."

"How much could you do today?" she asked.

"I would have to look some stuff up to start," Erik said. "I'm not a pro at this, so it's going to take me some time to figure it out. First thing is to find out where you could host this thing and how to set up all the accounts you need from places that allow porn. That right there will probably take a few hours to do, maybe a day."

"So, can you start now?" she asked.

"We only talked about one hour, and I need to go get lunch before my next class," Erik said. "This is a lot of work. I'm not sure that I'm the right guy for you. I just don't want to piss you off and make you feel like you got ripped off."

Lara looks at him intensely. She leans in close to Erik's face. "What do I need to do to get you to work on this for me?" she asks slowly and softly.

Erik is confused by the change in her tone. "Uh... Well... I can work on it while I'm looking for a job, but I don't know what to charge you," Erik says honestly.

"So you are looking for a job then?" Lara asks with a more upbeat tone.

"Yes," Erik says. "I was hoping to find something now and keep doing it when the school year begins again in the fall."

Lara smiles widely. "All the jobs around here pay shitty minimum wage because they know college students will work any job they can walk to," she says to Erik. "Then you have to pay taxes. The most you'll probably make in a week is $100, and that's only if they give you enough hours to work. I'll pay you $250 to work on my website for the next two weeks."

Erik thought about it for a second. "I can work on your website until I find a job.," he said. "Once I find one, then I'll probably need to stop."

"No," she said sternly, her look getting more intense. "I need you to work on it until it's done."

"You want a lot of stuff on here," Erik said sheepishly. "I don't know how long it's going to take to do all of it."

"Just get it to the point where I can have people get the free videos and pay me for more, and then we'll talk," Lara said convincingly.

Erik paused. "OK," he said finally. "I'll do that."

"And then add the private camming," Lara said.

"That's too much," Erik said.

"Alright, fine," Lara says. "Three hundred dollars. But you have to start today."

"I don't think I'll have enough time," Erik responded.

"Four hundred dollars to build the website for me," Lara demanded.

"Look," Erik started. "To do the whole thing is probably going to take a few weeks. Now, I gotta go eat lunch. I'll think about it some more and let you know."

Lara leans in closer almost nose to nose. "I've got a better idea," she says softly. "How about 500 dollars? And, you stay here, I order a pizza, I suck your dick, and you start working on the site today?"

"I do love piz... Wait... what?" he asks. Erik's eyes get wide realizing what Erik was offering. "What did you say?"

Lara has a slight smile. "You start working on the site today," she says.

Erik panicked. "Did I just dream that," he thought.

"No, wait... Before that...," Erik said quickly.

The smile on Lara's face grew a bit larger as she reeled him in. "I order a pizza," Lara said.

Erik is confused. "Did I just hear that right?" he thinks. "Fuck, am I going nuts?" Erik's pulse is rising. He's not sure if he just dreamed what she said or it was true. Erik looked over at the curtains.

"So, what do you say?" Lara asked. Erik looked back at Lara.

"I think I missed something in there," Erik said. "Could you just repeat that whole thing again?"

"500 dollars... You stay here... I order a pizza... I suck your cock, and you start working today.," she said as her hands touch his knees and inch very slowly upward.

"Holy, fucking, shit...," Erik thinks. "This can't be real. I must be dreaming. Did this girl fall from heaven?"

Lara leans into the right side of Erik's head, her lips barely touching Erik's ear. "Do we have a deal?" Lara asks softly, trailing her fingers to Erik's belt, as she starts to unbuckle it.

"Yes," Erik says softly.

"Great!," Lara says leaning backward and standing up. "What do you want on your pizza?" She walks to the Kitchen to grab her cell phone.

Erik is confused. "Uh, anything is fine," Erik says. "I... I like pepperoni and sausage."

"Pepperoni and sausage it is," Lara says with the phone to her ear.

Lara orders the pizza and asks them to deliver it. Erik is still frozen in place. He hasn't moved at all, not sure what will happen next or what he is supposed to do. "Holy shit," Erik thinks. "Holy shit. Holy shit. OK. OK. OK, now what? Now... What do I do?" Lara walks out of the kitchen and back into the room. "Pizza will be here in 20 minutes," Lara says.

Erik keeps staring at her, like a deer in headlights. He is paralyzed in wonder, fear, and delight. Erik is looking to Lara for a cue to direct him on what to do next. Lara looks at Erik, realizing he's not saying anything. "Oh, that's right," she said. "Your blowjob..." She walks to him and stands next to him. "Well?" she asks.