Kicked Out with My Daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
Waking up the next morning was a weird experience.
888 words
4.39
78.2k
124
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up the next morning was a weird experience. I woke up feeling tired and groggy, and I had a moment of panic when I didn't know where I was. Then the panic was replaced with shock, when I realized something even stranger was going on. My sleep had been full of arousing sex dreams featuring my daughter. That wasn't too strange as it was something that had been happening for months despite my disgust with myself, but I had forgotten all about the night before, so when I felt something wet and warm around my cock I was confused. I was even more confused when I lifted the blanket and saw it was my daughters mouth. The same daughter I had been having forbidden fantasies of, she had woken me up with a blowjob. The realization that I wasn't dreaming hit me, and I instantly started cumming in her mouth. I could only moan as I squirted hot cum down her throat.

Once I had emptied my balls into her tummy she slid up the bed to give me a kiss on the lips. "Good morning Dwaddy," she said.

"Wait, last night wasn't a dream?" I asked as I remembered what I had done to my sweet innocent girl. Although, I was now realizing she wasn't as innocent as I thought.

"I hope it wasn't a dream," she replied kissing me deeper, her tongue sliding between my lips so I could taste both her and myself.

The phone rang then, interrupting us from starting a long day of sex.

"Who the fuck could be calling us?" I said grumpily. My daughter sat up, and passed me the phone. "Hello?" I said into the receiver.

"Oh thank god I finally found you. I've been up all night worrying, and calling every hotel I can find in the phone book. Honey I'm so sorry I yelled at you," my wife said. Upon hearing her whiny, shrill voice my still hard cock went soft.

As she went babbling on I mouthed at my daughter, "It's your mom calling," as I tried to wave her out of the bed. She didn't listen to me, and instead grabbed my cock pulling on it, trying to make me hard again. I tried to push her away while listening to my wife but my daughter just shook her head.

"Tell her the underwear was mine, and that your cock now belongs to me. I don't give a shit if it makes her mad," my daughter said too loudly.

"Honey? Was that our daughter? What did she say?" My wife had caught her voice. I couldn't tell if she caught any of what was said though. I was to busy to think as I was trying not to moan as our daughter was rubbing my cock.

"Look I accept your apology, we'll talk when I get back. I have to hang up now, and it turns out the underwear belongs to our daughter. She told me it was something she bought in secret. I had found it in the laundry and.. Oh God no, it's not safe!" My daughter had just sat her incredibly tight pussy on my now bare rock hard cock and was fucking me, she was also not holding back her own moans. I had forgotten that we hadn't used protection the night before and I was trying to push her off before I came inside her.

"Didn't stop you from cumming last night," my daughter replied, again too loudly.

"What's not safe? Honey are you okay?" My wife was panicked, and hadn't caught what our baby girl had said.

"Nothing. Amanda was just watching tv dear, and I saw something that looked dangerous."

"Okay. Well anyways what was that about the underwear being hers? It doesn't matter to me as long as you come home."

"Okay dear. I just meant to say that I thought it had been yours, that's why it was in the bedroom. Now I got to go, talk to you later." I hung up the phone as fast as I could, so I could stop holding in my moans. My daughter had a tight squeeze on my cock, and hadn't been making the phone call easy for me. I took the battery out of the cordless phone so no one else could interrupt us.

"Shouldn't you call into work Daddy?" My daughter asked.

"Not if you're riding my cock Babygirl. Besides my boss can sit there with his thumb up his ass all day for all I care. I have more important things to do right now." I replied.

"Like what?" She asked. Giving me her big wide fuck me Daddy eyes that I would soon get to know very well.

I grabbed her hips, and flipped her over. Putting her on her back, and placing me on top of her.

"Like impregnating my beautiful Daughter." I replied finally remembering what my daughter had suggested the night before.

"Oh Daddy! So you did like my idea!" She squealed excitedly as her pussy clamped down on my dick in orgasm.

I moaned in reply and squirted the first of the many loads I would have that day deep inside her. I was shooting cum up into my daughter's cervix, and loving every second that I was doing it.