Kidnap

Story Info
Young woman caught by three mysterious strangers.
1.6k words
3.64
118.5k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, is that her?"

"Who? Where? Oh, yah that's Lacy. Get ready ok?"

"Yah I'm ready man, you ready Frank?"

"Will you two shut up? Stacy, park right there, yah on that corner!"

You see the old dingy cargo van pull up on the curb in front of you and barely notice the faded dry-cleaning sign on its side door. You look down at your sneakers as you walk by, thinking about the warm shower you're going to have as soon as you get back inside your apartment. You're startled by the door on the side of the van swinging open, and as you stop short in surprise your sparkling blue eyes go wide in terror as you see three large men burst out of the van toward you like a flood, curling over you in a smooth practiced move, tearing your backpack of you and quickly taping your mouth closed.

As the first man throws you over his shoulder your body begins moving on its own, thrashing around trying to escape instinctually. You see the other two men quickly dive back in the van and you feel their hands running up your tight blue jeans, grabbing hold of your body, pulling you into the van with a quick efficiency that makes a thought pop up in the back of your mind, wondering how many times they've done this before...

"Stacy! Go GO GO!"

"Jesus Frank, I'm going. Lenard, make sure she's tied down. We don't want her jumping out at the first stop like the last one, heh?

"That wasn't my fault and you know it Stacy, just keep your eye on the road, ok? Joe, get out that knife of yours, let's skin this beauty."

At the mention of a blade, you start panicking again; thrashing your arms and legs until the three men almost have to sit on you to keep you still. The boss (Frank you think) sits above your head, and holds your arms down as (Lenard?) slips your hand into two padded cuffs attached to the floor. You're too busy to notice these two until it's too late; Joe has pulled out his knife, and has begun "skinning you" as they said. With your arms tied down, Frank tells Lenard to move down and hold your legs for Joe "We don't want her hurt before the fun starts do we? Hehehehe".

With Lenard holding your legs down, Joe's razor sharp knife makes quick work of your sneakers' laces and as her starts running the blade up the back of your leg, you can't suppress the slight shudder the ice cold blade against your burning skin causes...

You feel him run it up first the side of your right leg, splitting it like a piece of paper right along the seam, all the way up to your belt loops. Then the two men switch positions, and even though you try to push up against their hands, you are effortlessly held down by one of Joe's arms, where Lenard has to use both of his to keep you on the ground. At the next red light, Lenard takes advantage of the stop to pull off your sneaker and sock and slip your delicate ankle into a cuff matching the ones over your wrists. Again Joe goes through the same motions, gently, almost lovingly, using his knife to cut your pants loose of your firm toned legs. As you feel the knife finally stop moving along your side, you notice strangely that the gentle touch of the blade along your bare skin has actually aroused you slightly... You blush against the duct tape still covering your mouth, mortified at how your body has betrayed you in such a dangerous situation.

Frank calls back from the front of the van, loud enough to drown out the music "Have you finished prepping her?" Joe replies in his soft deep bass that he was almost done, all he had to do was cut the straps on your tank top and you'd "be ready". At this you tilt your head back far enough to see Frank whisper something in Stacy's ear, and then watch him step lightly over your prostrate body until he is squatting between your legs.... "Give me the knife Joe; I want to unwrap this present."

Joe quietly hands the foot long blade over to Frank, and your eyes widen again as you see the cold gleaming steel move towards your head, and you flinch when you feel the elastic straps of your tank top pop apart against the razored blade. Lenard chuckles at the look on your face, and then laughs out loud when Frank's sudden thrust of his hand against your crotch elicits a groan from your covered mouth. Frank begins grinding the palm if his hand hard against your jean covered crotch, causing your body to react, your pussy starting to get wet even against all your better judgments. You feel your body reacting, you feel your hips thrusting against Frank's grinding, insistent hand, and as you lift your hips to push down on him harder, you feel Joe and Lenard suddenly grab your ripped pants legs, tearing them off you at the same time Frank rips the crotch of your pants backwards away from you.

The sudden shock of the cold air in the van against your burning pussy causes your eyes to snap open quickly, at which you see Joe looming over your face, his hand slowly descending to your throat.... wait. He grabs the edge of the tape covering your mouth, and with a gentleness belied by his enormous size, he pulls the tape from your lips, telling you two simple rules - not to talk unless you're asked a question, and that you mustn't try to escape. He quietly asks if you will follow his rules, and you nod your head... afraid to break eye contact with this granite eyed behemoth. Suddenly your vision blurs, and not until you see Lenard's leering face and raised hand do you know that he slapped you. "He asked you a question whore, answer him!" You quickly mumble out that yes you understand the rules as you feel the van stop moving and the engine shut off.

You look up when you hear Frank's gravelly voice ordering Lenard and Joe out to the room to get it ready. You see a sudden flash of daylight as they open the side door to leave, but it's quickly occupied by another body - a lithe one, with long black hair. "Stacy, come on in... meet Lacy," Frank says to the shape. As the door closes back, you see Stacy face to face, her emerald green eyes reminding you of a snake's, deadly and mesmerizing... Frank and Stacy share a look between them, and suddenly their hands are all over your body... hers stripping off your top, flinging it across the van in her haste to begin mauling your breasts, his to your legs and waist.. Making gentle circular motions, each time coming closer to the wet spot in your thin cotton bikini briefs. You suddenly feel Stacy's warm lips clasp onto one of your erect nipples, pulling it taught gently with her teeth, and then a little farther until the pain almost outweighs the pleasure... you feel Frank's hands finally settle onto your hips, inching your panties down your gorgeous legs, until he can get them no farther. He leaves them there, instead dragging his hands back up your legs, his nails against your skin causing goose bumps and tiny shivers of pleasure to course through your body. Finally as his hands make it back to your waiting pussy, you arch your body, trying to press yourself onto his fingers and your chest harder against Stacy's questing fingers and sucking mouth.

as Frank's fingers finally begin their torturous play with your nether lips and love button, you feel Stacy beginning to nip and bite at your breasts, adding pain to the pleasure Frank is giving you, until the two combined feelings become one in the rush to your release... only to stop You look up angrily - and find yourself to be shocked at your own anger. These people have kidnapped you; they are playing sexual games with you against your will... aren't they? Then why are you angry that they stopped because Joe and Lenard have returned to say everything was ready? You retreat inside your mind, puzzling over this, not even noticing when they uncuff your hands and feet and lead you into the warehouse building.

You don't look up until Stacy let's go of your shoulders and tells you to sit on the bed. You look around finally, an quickly notice you're in a box- a room with sheet metal walls, a tripod built into a corner and an old iron railed bed, with an old stained mattress on top of it. As Stacy turns to leave, you see Lenard standing on the other side of the door, bouncing from one foot to the other... You see him whisper something to Stacy, and she slaps him, whispering back fiercely, "You know if Frank likes it, he wants first dibs, and that's not until tomorrow, go get your rest. NOW Lenard. Go."

Stacy slams home the large steel door on its silent hinges, causing you to shudder as you think that you'd never hear them open... And then the single bulb hanging from the ceiling goes out, blanketing you in darkness and a silence so thick it's suffocating. You finally curl up in a ball in the center of the mattress, and fall into an uneasy slumber. You feel something touching you gently, and you roll across your bed, thinking it's your covers tangled around your feet... you kick out and find yourself caught short.