Kidnap

Story Info
Yote is captured and questioned in a kidnap roleplay...
3.6k words
4.25
15.1k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Kidnap

"Well, well, well... Look what the Shepherd dragged in."

Dora smirked and stepped back beneath the glaring spotlight of a dangling overhead light, on such a long cord that it could swing back and forth if so jostled. The German Shepherd had dressed from head to toe in latex, a mask covering her eyes so that she could have passed for another canine if the coyote bound to the wooden chair in the middle of the otherwise strategically empty room had not already known exactly who she was. It was all part of the fun and who would have said no to that, even if Yote was getting just the tiniest bit tired about waking up in strange locations.

The coyote scowled, even though his eyes were still blindfolded, the effect of his superior and mistress illuminating herself so wonderful in her slick, latex gear completely and utterly lost on him. But that didn't matter to the canine who knew well enough what she was doing, adjusting the neck of her suit so that it sat just a little bit more comfortably. Purple and pink wasn't a colour scheme that she would have usually chosen for herself but, well, the costume had called to her from the racks of the store for the erotically inclined (in which she had a personal account, of course) and she hadn't been able to say no when the attendant had whipped out a measuring tape to re-take her measurements for one that fit absolutely like a glove.

Dora smiled and toyed with his blindfold, the coyote naked from head to toe with just the very tip of his cock protruding from his sheath. He knew what the gig was, the game she played oh so very tactfully. Although she could not have honestly said that it would not be fun to play a game where she did actually kidnap someone, but that was another kind of game entirely where the victim was most definitely not willing.

Yet, for the moment, she had a coyote all tied up and waiting to be enjoyed!

The blindfold would have to go, the slip of black cloth that hid her from view as he clenched his jaw, a muscle jumping at the corner of it. It slithered off his muzzle and down the line of his snout as the coyote tried to draw back, but only found that the stiff, solid metal chair didn't move a single inch. Of course, she'd bolted it into the floor. Despite himself, his heart rate increased, pounding and leaping and driving him on to a spur of adrenaline that could not really be genuine but could not be denied either. It was part of the excitement, of course, of seeing her dressed from head to toe in the lines of latex, pink slashed through purple, the mask covering her eyes but still allowing the sharp, blue orbs to shine through the gaps, chips of ice for a heart that he had, still somehow, managed to warm.

"Rise and shine, little one," she sang, her voice taking on a singsong quality, seductively wicked. "Time to play a little game... You do like games now, don't you, coyote?"

D.C. Yote shook his head slowly, still trying to get his bearings. That was more easily said than done when the room offered him nothing on which to ground himself other than the canine before him, splendid with every curve in her body enunciated. Against himself, the tip of his tail twitched and the coyote pressed back into the chair, cowed solely by the look in her eyes that spoke of promises yet untold. But that silence did not mean that the promises were not solid in the air between them, like the kiss of lovers in a far sweeter and simpler relationship than they were.

Dan smiled, his eyes downcast. This time, the wag of his tail was more emotive and deliberate, sweeping back and forth against the legs of the chair.

"I like your games, mistress."

But that wasn't what Dora was looking for, the German Shepherd's expression changing in the blink of an eye as she scowled and latched her paw around his throat, squeezing and pressing down as his eyes bulged, hacking and coughing for breath that was no longer his to claim.

"Wrong answer!" She snarled. "I know you know more than that, coyote! So talk!"

He couldn't talk though, not with her paw clenching so tightly, lungs heaving for breath that should have been in there still but, somehow, had been expelled. Yote squirmed and writhed, paws curling into pained fists, back taut and arched against the back of the chair - and then the pressure was gone, the coyote once again able to breathe, although the memory of not being allowed the luxury of breath remained in the heave of his lungs. His eyes bulged and he shook his head, chin tipping down submissively as his tail ducked down as close to the seat of the chair as was physically possible.

Yet what did she want him to say? Not in on the plan or the game, he could only quiver in place, his cock slipping out and hardening more and more with every passing second. He could have too hated the fact that his body responded to her against his will, yet the tingling anticipating thrumming through him like the chord of a song that he did not yet know was delightful all the same, hackles soft and submissively lowered to their natural position. He would not want to, after all, anger his mistress further than she already was, although he still could not have been entirely sure what she was up to.

That didn't matter to Dora, however, who merely smirked nastily and wrenched his head back, now that he was back in his place, and shoved her muzzle up close into his.

"Tell me where Dr Danica is!" She growled, jaws snapping with the hint of maniacal drool coating her lips. "You know where her headquarters are, don't you, cur?"

Yote blinked and swallowed a laugh, ears submissively back. Was that it? Dr Danica was the best she could come up with in the heat of the moment? Not that he would have ever dared say what he was inwardly smirking at to her face, however, but it was there in the back of his mind nonetheless.

"I..." Why was his tongue suddenly so thick in his mouth, lips clumsy in her presence? "I don't know... No, Mistress Dora, I don't know anything about her whereabouts, I swear!"

Ah, there it was: The role she'd wanted him to play all along. Dora smirked, clearly pleased, but swiftly covered it with the mask of the role she'd chosen to play, spinning on her heel as her tail whipped around her, following her line of motion.

"I was sure you'd say something like that, puppy! But I have ways to break insolent brats like you... And I will know!"

Ways? His ears pricked. What ways? The question was swiftly answered as Dora rapped her knuckles on the wall, a whirring, grinding sort of noise announcing the revelation of a secret panel. It ground back slowly as if it was out of regular use and she casually reached inside to claim her prize of a dildo: large and black and shaped like a larger canine's cock, complete with an engorged knot. Dan gulped and sucked back but there was nothing much one could do to protect themselves when they were strapped down so securely. It was not, however, a position that he had not been in before.

"Oh, coyote... You're going to regret ever going against me!"

He blinked and missed it, the snap of her fingers setting another mechanical operation into effect as the chair he sat on moved beneath him, rising smoothly up and flattening out into a table. Gaps at either end allowed the ropes to still remain firmly in place, even though he still squirmed and tested his bonds, striving to escape what he knew he could not. Was it an instinctive thing that made him twist so violently as she advanced, grinning cruelly - he could see the expression on her muzzle even with the mask - and passing the toy from one paw to the other.

The table rattled and he braced himself - the gap under his backside had to be enough to allow the toy in! - jaws clenched and ears pinned back as far as he could make them go. The breath in his chest tightened, a band around his lungs drawing tauter and tauter as if she was bearing down on him.

And then he heard a moan and a thick slurp of sexual juices that could not possibly be mistaken for anything else, eyes snapping open to find that the rattle of the 'table' had been Dora climbing up it, barely disturbing it at all as she positioned her backside over his face. That wasn't where the eroticism ended, however, as a gap in the latex had opened up to allow that thick length of dildo into her sex, straining her pussy lips lewdly around it as it sank in up to the hilt. She seemed to take it easily, rolling her hips back as a cruel drop of heady moisture dripped from her pussy, directly onto his muzzle.

Yote couldn't help himself; he whined and strained for her, jaws opening and closing fervently to no avail, reaching for what he could not have. The canine laughed breathlessly, losing her composure for a fraction of a second - but it didn't matter how she looked when the dog well and truly had the coyote beneath her under her paw, in her control no matter how one looked at it.

"D-Dora," he stuttered, unable to help himself, eyes wide and yearning. "What..."

Yet he couldn't complete the utterance, cock hard and wanting and dripping pre-cum all over his stomach. The tip glistened with moisture, balls churning with the sheer, raw urge to spill his seed - yet it was an urge that he doubted would be sated as the German Shepherd enjoyed her favourite and most very special form of torture - at least when it came to her coyote lover, that was.

"Oh..." She groaned, arching her back and thrusting her rump out as she drove the toy into herself, stretching out her pussy a mere inch from his muzzle. "Did you think this was for you, spy? You've got to earn the right for this torture!"

And she was right too; it would have been far, far easier for him if she had just crammed the fat length up under his tail without any lubrication at all. It would have been better for him to feel it, to take it as he so wished to be taken, the dominant canine snarling in a strange sort of contentment as she abused him. But no - it wasn't like that and he was forced to watch and whine and pant helplessly as she fucked herself right in front of him without any sense of remorse or care in the world.

"Don't you wish this was you?" She growled, eyes half-lidded with desire. "Everyone wants me... But spies like you, henchmen of Dr Danica, don't get the nice me!"

Although Yote wondered, albeit briefly, if there had ever been a 'nice' Dora at all; he may not have fallen in love with her if she'd been simply nice. Regardless of how much he strained and growled, yearning for her in ways that he had not thought it possible to yearn for another fur until he met her, she wouldn't give in, bringing herself quickly to the edge and then backing off again. He wished he was the one being brought to the edge of climax, trying and trying to rock his hips up to no avail, but she only sat back a little more, taunting him with the sweet aroma and musk of her pussy, the latex squeak just barely overcoming it if he was not careful to source out her scent for himself.

"Oh!"

And then she was over that peak and howling, throwing her head back as if nothing else would ever manage to bring her to such a screaming climax, tongue hanging out over the edge of her lips. He'd heard the sound before but nothing could ever compare to the next moment and then the next, her moans rising and falling in an undulation that she had well and truly cut him out from.

Yet, of course, Dora wasn't quite done yet as she slipped off the table, landing lightly on paws that had been wrapped up in latex too, the 'socks' of the suit tucked between each and every toe. She groaned softly and flexed her back, easing the toy from her soaked, tight sex in a deluge of juices. It should not have been possible for her to be so over-productive in that department but he could not think of that when his tongue hung out, desperate for even a single drop of her sweet juices. Although it was not to be, he admired the view anyway, panting so heavily that it was a wonder that his own drool didn't splatter to the floor in the meantime.

Grinning, Dora set the toy aside, eyebrows raised. He should have seen the warning signs.

"Oh, this is fun... I didn't think one like you could get hard from watching me!"

Whatever that was supposed to mean, the coyote didn't have a chance to ask as the table he was on suddenly flipped upside down, the canine taking more precise control of it through a control panel set into the wall. It rotated so that he faced the floor, raised up to a better level for her attention, the canine stalking around him in a small, tight circle - like a true huntress - as a panel folded down too to expose his crotch. He could not have been more exposed in his most intimate of areas, although his position at least meant that his nipples were safe for the time being, the little consolation that that was.

"Tell me where she is."

Oh, it was all part of the game but, of course, the coyote had nothing with which to answer his mistress, shaking his head and whimpering anxiously.

"Oh... Yote... You should have just told me."

Something cold touched his balls and he tried to jerk away, shuddering as his mistress handled him as casually as she would an inanimate object. It was nothing to be afraid of - not for the moment, at least - as a ball stretcher closed coldly around the neck of his sack, enough to add a heavy weight to his nuts as it snapped closed but not constricting enough to stop the churn and flow of seed, if he was so allowed to spend himself. Dora clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth and stepped back.

"Well, that's a start but you're still not talking."

He was not one to anticipate, languishing as submission rolled over him, both crushing and lifting him up simultaneously. His cock was still hard and drooling and yet he couldn't do anything to relieve it, not even fighting his bonds for a moment longer. What did it matter what he did when he was beneath Dora? The canine was taking him whether he liked it or not (and he did rather like it), his life beyond his control even as it slipped and slithered through his fingers.

If he'd been a spy on the opposing team still, he would have talked. Yet, with nothing to say, he could only let the torment blissfully carry on, the weight tugging sweetly on his nuts, down and down and down and down.

"Talk!"

He should have been paying attention! But, as it was, the only notice the coyote had of her next move was the strike of the cane cracking across his buttocks. The whistle through the air itself was hardly audible but he howled at the line of pain burning through his fur, need rising thick in the back of his throat and his gut. He couldn't think, couldn't breathe, just needed one thing and one thing alone - one thing that only Dora could truly give him!

"Talk!"

But he couldn't! What words did he have to say as she struck him, pulling on the heated pleasure roiling in the pit of his stomach until all he could think about was her, need rising and rising and rising with every passing second to a burning, flaming crescendo.

"You're a dreadful spy!" She laughed, mocking him with each strike of the cane. "You could stop this all right now and yet you won't!"

And he couldn't. The line of pleasure-pain was too alluring for him to talk, to scream a safe-word that was rarely abided by, each line the cane drew across his back end searing through to the core of his being. It barely took a handful of strokes before he climaxed with a muffled howl, her paw suddenly landing and wrapping itself around his muzzle, holding him down as the weight forced his balls to swing, shooting his load over the floor as if he was aiming for a mark.

"Good, little 'yote," she breathed, slipping up onto the table as she tossed the cane aside and sat before him, his nose an inch from her dripping cunt - evidence of just how much she had enjoyed beating him, if only briefly. "See, you can go along with things... Now, all you have to do is talk..."

She was still going on with the game? Yote's head swam, his mind unable to cling onto a single thought at a time as he ebbed and swayed on the rising tide, cock still obnoxiously hard and wanting despite his climax. Maybe she'd put something in his drink again - that wasn't unheard of. But it didn't matter as she pushed up against him, her lips curved into a smile that he could not see, her sweetness washing over her pet as she slipped closer in the lure of the role play. For it didn't matter what she had planned or what she hadn't, needing and wanting something more from him as her arousal crested that peak of need once again.

After all, wasn't the pleasure in being a mistress that one could take whatever they pleased when they pleased? It was to Dora and it was not something either that she was willing to give up in a hurry, forcing his nose up to her crotch as her clit pulsed and throbbed, needing the lash of his tongue. The German Shepherd groaned, clenching her jaws to hide the sound in the midst of the scene she had concocted for the two of them. It would not do to break character - not that much! Luckily, her coyote was too busy running his tongue up the edge of her pussy lips to pay attention to what character she was or wasn't playing at any given point in time.

Still... She did so like her games.

"Where is she, little 'yote?" Dora crooned, closing her thighs around his muzzle. "Are you going to tell me, or do I perhaps need to torture you some more? Oh, how I do love torture!"

It wasn't the sort of torture that she would truly have been using if she'd really been trying to extract information from him but, then again, Dora had never really thought that he was a spy or an assassin that wouldn't talk, the bond growing between them way back from the early days when they - the deadly pairing of the Shepsisters - kidnapped him on occasion just to make sure he was staying in line, not because he was involved in some mission or job that went against them in any way. Of course, that had been way back when Dora hadn't even known she'd liked him and her sister had kept her gob shut for rather a long time until it had become rather blatantly obvious that there was a little something more between them.

Stroking his muzzle, the German Shepherd arched up against him, moaning as her latex-clad thighs trapped his head, Yote digging his tongue even more deeply into the wet snatch of her pussy. He drove his tongue up into her over and over again, his world narrowing even as his muzzle heated up, the blush searing down his neck and colouring the insides of his ears. Of course, there wasn't anyone there to bear witness to his enjoyment of such an event - not beside his loving mistress, that was. And he wouldn't have had it any other way as her juices soaked his muzzle over and over again, her howls of lust and pleasure rising to the ceiling of the secret room that she still had not yet revealed the location of. But he liked it that way, growling softly as he suckled on her clit, her moans sweet music to his ears.

Nothing could have made the wickedest day of the year more perfect, more idealistic, and it didn't have to be any more than what it was either.

That's why he was there to stay.