Kidnap Bait Pt. 02

Story Info
Ryan becomes a slave.
1k words
4.05
14.8k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The exchange between my kidnapper and my buyer happened quickly, a black duffel bag was exchanged and my kidnapper left with a smile on the face.

The buyer, a big hulking mass of muscle, looked at me inquisitively, unsure of what to make of me or the situation. He looked down and saw my caged dick dripping pre-cum.

"I thought your friend was lying but I can see that he's not, but damn boy, you gotta stop letting strangers tie you up." He laughed, impressed with his own sarcastic one line.

He reached into his own pack and pulled out a small needle and vial of clear liquid. "Just hold still, this will be over soon." as he injected me in my arm.

Whatever he gave me took only a few moments before I was out like a light.

However long, I was out, it took me a few minutes to regain full consciousness. I looked down and groaned in disappointment that last night hadn't been a bad dream.

Though my gag was gone it had been replaced by a metal collar that was uncomfortably tight around my neck, undoubtedly to remind me that I was now a slave with every breath that I took.

The ropes too were gone, now shackles had been locked around my wrists and ankles. I slowly sat up, quickly realizing I wasn't alone until the room.

She must have been a few years older than me but still had the same metal shackles. "So what's your deal?" Blowing her faded blue bangs away from face.

I shortened the story a bit, "I was kidnapped out of the bar I was working at."

"Uh huh." As if she didn't believe my story. "So how did you really end up here?"

I blushed, "There was a cute guy at the bar and I let him tie me up."

She snorted out a laugh, "I thought I was the biggest slut here but you might give me a run for my money."

Flabbergasted, I didn't know what to say.

"Don't worry about it, my ex tried to sell me to his drug dealer to cover his gambling habit. When I saw the kind of money that was being thrown about, I figured that I could do better and tried to sell myself online. Maybe spend a few years sucking some guy's cock and retire rich."

She held up her arms to show off her restraints, "you can see how well that went"

We both laughed like two people possessed. I got the feeling both of us knew we were both pretty pathetic to have ended up in a human trafficker's holding cell.

Laying back down on her bunk she sighed, "apparently we and a couple of girls in the cell next to ours are considered the prime merchandise at their auction in a couple of weeks. I just wish they would hurry up though, it's this waiting that is killing me."

She scoffed, "or least they can do is come in here and fuck me."

I smiled in empathy, my cock was already starting to come back to life and I could use a good fucking.

"That's why we're here you know? We're slutty and we take to bondage well."

That was hard to hear but she probably wasn't wrong.

"So how gay are you? Like super gay or have you ever had a girlfriend?"

"I'm not really sure, I had a girlfriend for a few months a little while ago but I mean I was bored and horny when I met the guy."

"Too bad our junk is locked up, I'd totally fuck you right now."

"Thanks."

A moment later the door unlocked and two men in black jumpsuits burst in and chained my shackles together.

"You're coming with us faggot."

Before I could answer I was being dragged out by the leash, the metal clanking down the brightly lit white hallway.

They brought me to a small room and put me up on a small wooden stage, looking down at a stern looking woman filing paperwork behind an olive green metal desk.

I just stood there, focusing my attention on her though trying not to be too obvious.

"I am Madam Ora and you will address me as such do you understand?"

"Yes Madam Ora," I replied sheepishly.

"Good, you know how to take direction well.

"Your old life is over, you now exist as only as my slave." She paused for a moment and my heart sank.

"Yes Madam Ora."

"I will ask you a series of questions, you will answer them truthfully and concisely or you will be punished. Do you understand?"

I didn't know whether to be turned on or terrified by her, "Yes Madam Ora."

"What is your legal name?"

"Ryan Blake"

"How old are you?"

"Eighteen years old."

"Level of education?"

"High School"

"Do you speak any other languages besides English?"

"No."

"What medical conditions do you have?"

"None, that I know.

"Do you smoke, drink alcohol, use illicit substances or drugs?"

"I drink."

This sounded like a medical interview at the doctors office more then anything else.

"Have you ever had sexual relations with a woman?"

"Yes."

"A man?"

"Yes."

"Have you been anally penetrated?"

"Yes."

"Have you performed oral sex on men?"

"Yes."

"On women?"

"Yes."

"Ryan Blake, you will sent for processing for marketing and training prior to your sale. You will identify yourself only as 'slave 19' while you are in my custody. Failure to comply will result in punishment. Do you understand?"

"Yes Madam Ora."

She pressed a button and an electric jolt went through my collar.

Quickly standing up straight I corrected myself, "slave 19 understands Madam Ora."

"Guards, take him away."

The two men took me away locking my arms in theirs and dragging me to the end of the hallway.

As they opened the door, one of the guards turned to me and said, "Don't worry faggot, you're going to enjoy this."