Kidnap Ch. 02

Story Info
Her captors decide to have fun.
1.5k words
4.03
82.9k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your eyes shoot open, seeing nothing but darkness, but feeling the cold metal cuffs clinched around your feet, spreading them wide between the railings at the foot of the bed. You try to move your arms, and find your wrists are locked down in the same style.... you start struggling, trashing around on the bed, trying to free yourself, and suddenly you freeze, hearing the dry nasal chuckle of Lenard... seeing his thin hands reach out of the blackness to run up your shackled leg, across your firm stomach and finally latching onto your breast, cruelly twisting it, causing you to cry out in pain.... you try and pull away from his cold grasping hands, but suddenly his other hand snaps out like a whip, latching onto your other breast, twisting them in unison, working his fingers up until your nipples are clutched between his thumbs and pointer fingers... He begins twisting them back and forth, causing to you moan and cry out, as you feel the bed shift under his weight as he climbs onto your stomach. You look down at his thin body, and your eyes become latched onto his hard cock. All you see is the tip of it, dark and purple pointing straight at you, as he begins pulling on your nipples, like he is trying to rip them right off your breasts. You cry out at this new pain, and feel him shift again, to sit higher on your chest. He presses your tortured breasts hard together, spitting on his raging cock, and thrusts it hard between your tits. He begins humping back and forth, pushing himself across your body, trying to drive his cock toward your mouth on every thrust.

You turn your head away, trying to avoid his dick, and he pinches your breast, snapping your eyes open to look at him in pain. "Open your mouth bitch!" he growls, pinching your sore breasts until you comply... You finally arch your head and open your mouth, acknowledging this cretins control of you, allowing him not only to fuck your abused breasts but also your mouth - his hard thrusts bruising your wide lips, the pain causing you to whimper. You finally feel him stop and climb off you, and you shudder, praying it's over. Then the bed creaks again, as he climbs on between your legs. you cry out "No, please, no!" but he doesn't listen, and in one quick savage thrust, forces his entire length - all 8 inches, deep inside your dry pussy. You begin crying at this newest violation, feeling yourself rubbing dryly against his cock. Then you feel his hands start to cruelly manipulate your swollen clit, a testament to the pleasure you got even from the pain he gave your tits...

You feel yourself start to get wet as he continues to flick and pinch your nub, and you look away in disgust as you begin to enjoy the feeling of his long thin cock pounding inside your quickly soaking slit. You soon lose track of time, knowing only that this cruel man is bringing you pleasure as he fucks your tight pussy harder and harder, aided by you thrusting backwards in rhythm. You feel your orgasm building, almost beginning to crest over, and yet, Lenard pulls out in one smooth motion, and crawls up your body, quickly forcing his spasming dick straight down your throat, causing you to gag on its length, and then gag again on his firing jism. He grabs you head, fucking your mouth hard and fast until he has finished, then he slaps you once, lightly on the face and disappears again into the darkness, leaving you there, sweating, handcuffed to the bed, and orgasm less for the third time that day.

You finally wake up again, hoping its morning, wondering what the time is, and scared of what's next in this dungeon cell... You sit up, instantly noticing your hands and feet have been unshackled. You quickly pull yourself into a ball, hugging your knees to your chest, trying to protect your battered body. "Don't worry dear; Lenard's not going to touch you anymore. I promise." You jump at Stacy's smooth voice, scared not by her tone but by the fact you don't see her. She notices this skittishness in you and comes out from behind the door where she was watching. "It's okay dear; no one here is going to hurt you ever again. We're here for everyone's mutual pleasure... We don't want to harm you, just help you....Let me give you a hug dear... come here baby, its ok... I swear..." You slowly uncoil yourself, allowing Stacy to move towards you, you notice how her hair , black as the room last night, contrasts with the paleness of her summer dress, and the light white of her skin.

She sees you eyeing her dress, and with a slight smirk, Stacy bends, gathering the hem, and in one smooth motion draws the entire garment up and over her head, revealing her luscious pale curves to your eyes. Glittering green eyes meet sparkling blue, and you both smile, knowing your safety is ensured with the other. She sits beside you, grimacing slightly at the rusty squeak of a spring, she stretches out her arms, wrapping you up and drawing you towards her. She sits and croons softly, petting your hair and telling you everything is okay, whispering quietly in your ear as her hands begin roaming your body, massaging your sore breasts softly, soon eliciting low moans from your lips.

She turns your head up to hers with one finger, and you find yourself mesmerized by her eyes again, and you lean forward slightly, parting your lips, waiting for her pliant lips to meet yours. The warm kiss and gentle embrace soon elevates to a more heated affair, with both of you allowing your hands to roam each other's bodies, exploring each curve and cranny... She soon has you lying on your back, as she rains gentle kisses over your lips, neck, abused breasts, stomach, and slowly, slowly, you feel her hot breath against your now excited cunt, the heat from which she can feel on her face... all tenderness suddenly leaves her actions, and she grasps your hips, pulling them up into her face, driving her mouth down onto your clit and pussy. She teases your nub with her tongue, flicking it and licking it, alternately nipping it with her lips and sucking on it as her mouth begins working these feats on your clit, you feel her fingers begin to snake deep inside of you, feel them plunging your depths, twisting and curling around.

You moan out loud and claw randomly, finally finding her leg, and with a strength borne of sexual energy, you drag her around until you are staring up at her own clean shaven slit, and you hold it there for a brief second, marveling at the simple beauty of it, before you pull Stacy's hips down to your own face. The two of you begin licking, sucking, and finger fucking with equal fervor, and suddenly you feel her slip a finger against your ass... the shudder you get from it shakes your entire body, so you return the favor, rubbing your thumb against her puckered hole... she moans out loud, and before you can respond, shoves her fingers deep into you - both your slick pussy and your tight ass. You arch against this new invasion, moaning out loud at its suddenness and feel. You return the favor as well, and begin finger fucking both her ass and her pussy with increased energy. Soon you have three fingers deep in her pussy, and abandoning her asshole, you plunge four fingers deep inside her quivering pussy, knowing that she would reciprocate.

Suddenly though, you feel not four fingers, but an entire fist pushing against your tight pussy, and all you can do is moan out loud, the vibrations on Stacy's clit cause her to finally cum, her pussy latching onto your fingers, trying to draw them in deeper. With her fist inside you, Stacy begins moving her arm faster, fucking you with her delicate hand, sucking on your clit hard until you scream out in pleasure, screaming out your pleasure and orgasm. The two of you roll apart, and stare into each other's faces, smiling at each other like old lovers. Stacy pats your thigh kindly and stands up. You look at her questioningly, and she winks, saying "I know someone who wants to come and say hello... you stay just like that dear..." And with that Stacy bends and picks up her sundress on the way out of that thick metal door. You stay on the bed, wondering who is going to be your visitor, Joe or Frank maybe. You wonder out loud, "Is Frank coming to see me?" and you are startled by Joe's deep bass, "Oh you want Frank to come in instead?"