Kidnap Inc. Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirty30s
dirty30s
76 Followers

In Mitsy's case, a close friend (and prior Tyrone victim) had correctly profiled her tendencies. Her domineering corporate climber of a husband had, over the years, pushed Mitsy into a submissive role. His imposed sense of normality had stymied Mitsy's natural sexual curiosity. Thus, Tyrone had correctly chosen the appropriate tactics to begin liberating Mitsy's sexuality. In fact, he suspected hidden depths to Mitsy, not convinced the submissive role truly suited her...

Which may well suit his need, given the current difficulties with her husband, John. He had insisted on managing the ransom negotiations directly himself, so as to inflate the kidnapper's demands, siphoning off the difference into his own off-shore account. A suitable form of revenge would be needed for this poor excuse of a husband.

To be Cont'd

dirty30s
dirty30s
76 Followers
12