Kidnap Me!

Story Info
A woman's kidnapping fantasy.
988 words
2.86
16.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa was sound asleep when a man's voice startled her. "On your back, now," demanded the voice. She knew who it was. She knew what she had to do. "In to position," the voice spoke again.

Vanessa quickly reached and grabbed her feet. Shins to forearms. She waited patiently as the man tie knots in the soft rope at her ankles, her wrist, and arms and legs together. When he finished, Vanessa saw him reach for another object. He placed it to her lips. Willingly, she let the ball gag slip into her mouth. This one is larger than I'm used to, she thought to herself. Distracted by the gag, she relized her sight was gone. Blindfolded! The man's deep voice called out, "now!" Not knowing what was going to happen next, she prepared for the worst. Hands took over her body, picked her bonded body, and she was carried. She wondered where she would be taken. The moving seemed to slow, and she felt herself be lowered and released. Wherever she was, it was comfortable at least. She heard a slam and instantly the space became smaller. A trunk? A noise, a shake, then a rumble. Yes, she was in the trunk of a car. She heard voices coming from the cab. Trying to follow the turns and stops, she wanted to know where she was being taken. Giving up after a while, and mind wondering, the car stopped. The lid opened and she was carried again. Placed on a bed, she heard the man again, "That is all, gentleman."

The door slammed shut.

"Ah, Vanessa, just you and me now," the man said with a devilish tinge. He reached out and ran his fingertips along her arm, up her neck, and along her jaw. It gave her goose bumps. Following the same pattern, he began to untie her. He removed the gag. "I will lead you to a room where you will undress. Then you will call for me and I will lead you to where you will be in wait position." She did as she was told. "Undressed," she announced. He took her just above the wrist, and lead her. "Here," he instructed. One leg at a time, she knelt. Legs togehter, arms behind, palms out resting on her bottom, and head down. The position was not new to her. As he removed the blindfold, she could see again, but she didn't dare look up. She heard him walk away. As badly as she wanted to look up to see what he was doing, she stayed. What seemed like an eternity, he came over and asked for her hands. He grabbed them and whisked her off. She caught a glimpse of him. Leather pants, leather vest, but his face was covered reviling only his eyes.

"Dirty little slut," he muttered under his breath. She knew she was in for a long night. He lay her across a desk, and stooped to her ankles. The metal from the spreader was cold. Without warning, her favorite plug was shoved right where it needed to be. 2 bites from cane, one on each cheek. He stood her up, and held her arms to the ceiling. "Grab on." It seemed to be metal rings, like from the Olimpics. He blindfolded her once again. Starting at her ankles, he slowly nipped up and down her body. A pause. The cane took place the nips. Every swat was only few inches above the last. This went on up her whole back side. Pain seized through her body. He then started the whipping with catonine tails in the same pattern as the cane. Even though she couldn't see it, she knew her whole back side was rosy. Then a warming sensation over her chest, and just above her clit. As it hit her clit, she shrieked. She didn't even notice the wax covering her nipples. Or maybe her nipples were getting more sensitive. Ouch she thought, as she relized the clamps were on. One of her least favorite, but she was his to do with what he wanted.

Her clit was next. He knew where to attach the small, yet powerful vibration. It stared off easy, but it got more difficult to hang on to the rings. As she close to the climax, the vibration let up. "Do I have to have permission to cum?" She knew what the answer would be.

"You know better than talk without being spoken to," he seemed angry. "No cumming at all and if you do, you will be punished."

The vibrator went full blast, and was left like that. She held it back. It brought tears to her eyes. Finally, it eased up. It turned off, but he didn't take it off. "Good girl for not cumming," he whispered in her ear. It turned on again, but it was almost unnoticeable, until he told her to move. He had her lie on the bed again, and her arms were forced up and tied at the wrists. She could move them around, but had no use of her hands. He removed the vibrator and forced himself inside her. A few minutes of that, and she was made to kneel on the floor. Tabletop was commanded, and he removed the plug. Then back to kneeling, brought up on her knees. His cock was right in her face. She took it in her mouth and began willingly. She loved pleasing him like this, but then he grabbed her head and rammed it faster. She felt it go to her throt. "Take it, slut," he commanded as she felt a blow to her face. Oh how I love to please him, she thought as took him in her mouth.

He quickly took himself out, commanded tabletop once more and told her she was free to cum. A few hard pounds, he released inside her as she climaxed around him.