Kidnap Me Please Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,285 Followers

"You're fun."

"Ditto," I replied.
"Do you want to be inside me now?" she asked innocently. My mind struggled to come up with a coherent man-of-the-world sexy reply. It didn't' matter; my headed was nodding like a bobble head doll. She giggled which made me feel totally not like a fool.

This time she used her hand to slide me into her womb. She made this low intense moan that drove my memories back to the earliest campfires in Africa where a man sunk his loins into a woman that very first time. It was that primal and unforgettable.

"Feels so good," she sighed. She twisted and wiggled my whole length into her then sat there for what felt like ten seconds. I was reaching out to stroke her tender nipples again when the muscle contractions began. She began swaying to her own music. She took my hand and placed it cupping her breast while she took charge of the other one.

I couldn't get over her muscle control. It was better than any hand job I'd ever had. The best thing was that she was really getting into it.
"Uh, uh, uh, yes ... yes ... feels good ... don't come ... uh, uh, uh ..." she kept chanting. I tried and I tried. Even thoughts of throwing my naked crotch into a snow bank (drinking binges and snowboarding don't mix) didn't' help. I was grinding my teeth together so hard I was afraid something would crack.

"Yes, yes, yes, YES!" she rose to a crescendo. Now her muscles really spasm and I was shooting off bursts of semen like a fire hose. I couldn't see to stop coming. Even when Tamara came crashing down on top of me, my cock was still twitching with a life all its own.
"Thank you," I finally managed to say.

"Oh, thank you. I haven't come that hard in forever," she enlightened me.
"It was special for me. I've never met anyone like you."
"I think that was why it was so good; because you are special. Most men ... you know, get in and get it over with," she said.

"Most men are idiots. Speaking of idiots, the two of us need to get going. Your screaming probably reached the doughnut shop four blocks over," I joked. That made her blush, but the light in her eyes as she grinned at me was priceless. I reached over, got the key and removed the handcuffs connecting me to the bed.

We hurriedly got dressed, check outside to see if the coast was clear, and hurried to the car. We slipped out of town unnoticed. We travelled on the smaller roads, only going into stores with no camera surveillance, and paying for everything with cash. At a truck stop about a hundred and fifty miles out Tamara stopped us because she said she was hungry. She took me into the bathroom and sucked my cock.

Now, I knew this was a bad idea so I seriously thought about stopping her. Okay, I seriously considered the option of stopping her. Fine; the thought that I could stop her was on my list of options that I promptly ignored because fuck it all, she was that damn good. I did feel guilty about putting her at risk like that after we were done.

I felt so bad in fact it that a hundred miles down the road I had her pull over, took her behind some boulders and kiss, licked, and tongued her so well that her screams scared away every coyote in a five mile radius. I felt so bad that she had to beg me with tears in her eyes for me to stop. Then she told me she could hardly wait for the next motel. Best Road Trip Ever.

At the little tourist death trap we came to shortly after dark, we bought some more clothes, paid for the addle-brained night manager to wash or current threads, and settled down for a night of microwave dinners and soda. I was in the news again. They knew I hadn't been in the van, but they claimed to have no leads. There was no picture of Tamara, but we decided that I couldn't go out without sunglasses and ball cap on.

We didn't make love right at the start because I think all the stress of the past thirty-six hours was sinking in. She was an orphan and I was on the lamb from the law. I'd made a choice that many people would see as criminal. I had a life I was ignoring. Mostly I had a Mom that was worried sick about me. I was her only family.

My bitch of an ex-fiancé had moaned to the cameras on how frantic she was, forgetting the fact that she had dumped me the very night I'd been taken. Cunt. I had a few good friends who were sensible enough to stay away from the news. I had a medical practice that was going to have to do some reshuffling to meet my patient load. Mom would make sure my house and belongings were cared for. I had no pets.

Besides Mom, the only other person who mattered to me was Tamara. I decided I'd drop Mom a postcard telling her I was alive and okay, but might not see her for a while. It was the best thing I could think to do. I had to make sure Tamara was safe someplace first.
"Why are you being so nice to me?" Tamara said as she snuggled close to me on the bed. In the dark room with only the light of the TV shining off of her she looked radiant. I knew what I wanted to say. I knew I shouldn't say it.

"I love you," I said quietly. Tamara hugged me very tightly to her and sobbed.
"I love you too," she choked, "I've never felt this way about anybody, and I didn't think you could feel this way about me." She reached under the blanket and touched my cock –which was now hard – through my boxers.

"No," I responded, "I want to hold you right now and feel you against me. Is that okay with you?"
"That is the most romantic thing any man has ever said to me," she muffled into my chest, drying her eyes on my shirt.

(Six weeks later)

Tamara had gotten a job at a local strip club under the highly original name of 'Brandi'. I was allowed to hang around the bar at the club as long as I paid for my drinks and stayed out of the way. My anonymity lasted all of a week. Two patrons go in a fight over 'Brandi' and one guy looked pretty bad at the end of it. Tamara was freaking and told everyone in the place that I had medical experience.

Seeing that my ship was sunk anyway, I checked the guy out, stitched him up, and recommended some painkillers. The cops never showed up and at the end of the night, the club owner pushed five hundred dollars into my hand and told me to hang around – my drinks would be free. Next thing I knew, I was the free clinic for the place.

I was patching up drunk people who do stupid things, going to strippers' houses to check on their kids, or mothers, and helping the 'girls' with their little 'problems'. Did I mention I never wanted to be a gynecologist? Doing an exam is weird; doing an exam when the patient decides to spontaneously have sex with you? Not done when you are dating Tamara/ 'Brandi.

Tamara was a good sport about it. We were keeping the same hours the sex was great and virtually non-stop. She could have made more money by doing some extra business on the side, but she stuck with pole and lap dancing. She was really good at it too. We'd squirreled away as much money as we had originally started out with. We began thinking about what would come next. Alaska kept coming up as a place to get a fresh start.

The last afternoon we had some of the deepest, most passionate sex we'd ever had. She'd never been so hungry to please me except for the first time we'd been together. She sent me on to work telling me she had some things to take care of. When she didn't show up by midnight, I went looking. Everything of hers in the house had been cleared out.

I searched everywhere, talked to every friend, went to every place she might have gone to but discovered nothing. I sat in that little house for two days, not eating or sleeping. On the third day I understood that I had done something wrong; it was over and I didn't even know why. I hopped an eighteen-wheeler and road two hundred miles down the road. I called Mom and she sent some people to get me.

The authorities grilled me for a day. I described Tamara as a fifty year old black man named Tyrell. I told them I doubted he had a criminal record; that he'd always been nice, and he'd decided to let me go by the side of the road. I looked at a ton of mug shots. I gave Tamara as much a chance at freedom as I could.

I told Mom everything and I could tell she was conflicted. She told me to pick back up my life as much as I could. Debra, my ex, wanted to hook back up and I didn't have the passion to fight her. I accepted the fact that I didn't deserve better. I went back to my practice and both patients and doctors noticed my bedside manner had greatly improved. I got on as best I could.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,285 Followers
12