Kidnap Me Please Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,296 Followers

"Leo, I don't have any protection," she gasped between thrusts. That nearly killed it for me. "Do you have any condoms?" Clearly neither one of us had been thinking this through.

"No. I never thought I'd need them," I nearly cried in agony. I was also being prematurely driven toward the edge. Stress will do that to you. "It is too soon for you to have another baby. I'll pull out."

"Don't you dare," she insisted. Her thighs kept us locked together at the hips. "Pull out at the last minute and you can come on my stomach." All I could think about was how successful that method had worked in the past for all mankind.

"I'll do my best," I gasped. Before long I called out, "I'm close," and I pulled out.

Of course, my penis hung there throbbing but not shooting. We both stared at the offending organ for ten seconds or so. Tamara reached out and grabbed my cock with one hand and positioned and cupped her other hand over the head. She began pumping enthusiastically and I was back on track in very little time. When I shot, it went all over her hand, some leaking down her arm.

"Are you done?" she asked. I nodded, still a little transfixed by the whole display. She brought the cum-filled hand up to her mouth and, while looking into my eyes, began licking it up like a cat going after the cream. I was dumbfounded I was so turned on. She finished up by licking down the length of her arm where some of my seed had escaped.

Did I not say I have the best wife ever? Not to be outdone, I slithered down the bed until I was face to face with her pussy.

"You don't have to," which was Tamara speak for 'please, please do'. I started out slowly, letting her recapture her pace sidetracked by my earlier departure. I pushed her thighs up so that her knees were half way to her breasts. She bent the legs at the knees so that the souls of her feet were perilously close to my head, but I didn't mind.

I had one thing to focus me -- her already labored breathing. I had not forgotten how good she tasted, smooth and luxurious, not all that watery. I couldn't imagine anything sweeter tasting though her milk ran a close second. Her pronounced clit caught my eye, demanding my attention. I sucked and pulled on it, dove my tongue inward with a fucking motion, went down to the edge of her asshole then repeated the process.

I really didn't care how long it took. I'd have done it until sunrise if our bodies had allowed, but Tamara didn't to wait that long. Her cry shook the windows of the house and startled Christopher. Tamara thrashed against me. I drank and drank because not only was she squirting from deep inside; her heels had locked my head in place so I had nowhere else to go. I was glad I loved this stuff so much because I had to drink a pint of it.

Tamara was moaning and panting.

"That was so fucking good," she managed to get out between breaths. "I told you I hadn't been with anyone else."

"Mmbmemu" I mumbled. It seems my tongue was stuck some place that didn't allow much discernible conversation.

"Huh ... Oh my God," she added when she realized what had happened. I came up gasping for air, half my face bathed in her juices. I also had the biggest grin.

"I want to do it all again," I boasted.

"Baby, I'm tired," Tamara pouted, "but if you take the midnight feeding, we can have sex again in the morning?"

"Sure," I agreed. What's not to love about sex as the sun rises? I had fond memories of sunrise sex with Tamara.

"Let's get cleaned up," Tamara smiled so warmly my heart wanted to break. I nodded and followed her to the bathroom. We got cleaned up with hot wash clothes and I caught her looking over my body in the mirror and smiling to herself.

She made the 'mistake' of bumping her ass into my crotch, said 'whoops' and then wiggled it into her crack. It was like ten months ago all over again. I bent her over the vanity and we had sex for thirty minutes straight until we could barely stand and breathing had become an exercise in pain. We had to shower off all the sweat after that.

I tried to towel her off, but she ran squealing back into the bedroom and dove under the covers.

"Please," she begged, comforter pulled up so that only her eyes and the top of her head were visible, "I really do need some sleep. I want you, really, but I'm so tired." I slowly approached her and kissed her on the lips.

"Anything for you Mrs. Tamara Styles." Her eyes sparkled when I said that. I went around to the other side of the bed and crawled into bed too. We kissed once more, cuddled and were both asleep in less than five minutes.

Tamara woke up and nudged me. Then she pinched my nose and held my lips sealed. I woke up choking for air.

"It's midnight," she groaned, "your turn to feed Christopher." She rolled over and was into shallow breathing before I even got out of bed. I was a Father now as well and I had better get used to it.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,296 Followers
12