Kidnapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly you relax and lean over me to kiss my neck. My knees are weak and I start slipping lower onto the bed. You follow me, still embedded in my hot wetness. You lay panting on top of me, steadied by your arms, so you don’t crush me. My breath is coming as fast as yours. Your kissing my neck and shoulders. As our breathing becomes normal again you sit up and your cock leaves me with a great empty feeling that I don’t like. I slide my cuffs across to the normal side again and turn to lie on my back again. You move up the bed and sit down beside me, your back leaning against the top of the bed. I move up slightly and put my head against your chest. Your arm goes around me and your hand settles on my back, gently playing with your fingers.

I kiss your chest and your nipples go hard. I look down at your cock. He is half soft, glistening with my juices, lying against your leg. My mouth covers your nipple and I start sucking on it. My fingers playing with the other one. You moan lightly. My eyes are glued to your cock, watching him grow at my touch on your body. I want you again, my pussy tingling with need. Your hand goes down to my needy spot and you run your fingers through the cum filled slit. I gasp out. You let your fingers go into me and then leave me again. Your fingers are wet and shiny. You grab your cock with that hand and run our juices up and down it. I love to see you touching yourself.

I keep on nibbling your nipples as you start jacking off. I look up at your face. Your head is leaning back against the wall and your eyes are closed, your mouth slightly open. I look back down to your cock. Your hand is moving in slow long strokes on your upright cock. I move up to a sitting position, steady myself on my arm and sit up on your lap. My legs straddling you. You hold me at my hips to help me steady myself. I reach down under myself with my free hand and grasp you. Again I notice that my fingers can’t grab around your shaft due to your size. I maneuver your weapon into position, opening my pussy for you. Your cum runs out of me, dripping onto your waiting cock. I begin to ease myself down on it, till it touches my entrance and then pops in.

I stop for a second and then start sliding down your cock slowly. You bite into my shoulder and growl, as your shaft penetrates me deep inside. The last 3 inches I drop down in one swift move, till you are fully embedded in me. Your bite gets harder as I do this and you draw blood. I begin to ease myself up and down on your big cock, gently at first, then more and more forceful.

Your cock is slippery with my juices and your own cum. I move up and down on you faster and faster, moaning loudly. My breasts moving up and down as I ride your cock. You put your hands on them, rolling my nipples. Suddenly you grab my buttocks, impale me deep on your cock and turn with me, till I am under you on my hands and knees again. My arm slides the cuffs across and I grab the top bar with my hands, as I push my backside up to give you deep access to my fire. I let you take the lead, pumping into me. Your hard shaft running its full length in and out of me, your fingers playing with my clit. I am so wet with my own and your cum that I can hear every move you make. The wet sucking and slurping noises.

I can’t believe that I have another orgasm coming already. Your cock is so fantastic. My breath comes in short pants and I can hear you breathing hard and fast too. Every time you thrust forward, I push back on you. Slowly you slide out of me and run your cock up and down my backside and slit. You place it at my anus and push forward gently.

“Is this ok love?” you ask me softly. I tell you to go on but be gently and slow. You push forward and your head pops into me. I moan out and you stop to let me adjust. I push my backside up more to let you know that I am fine. You push forward again and start sliding your cock into me inch by inch. You come to the last 2 inches and go very slowly, letting me adjust to your size in me. I am in total ecstasy, my pussy twitching and our juices running out of my pussy along my legs. You are now fully in me, and start moving in and out slowly. I try to push my upper body down as low as the cuffed hand will let me, so you can go deeper into me. You can feel my muscles relax around your cock and you can move more freely.

You start picking up speed and both of us moan out loudly. Your hands grab my hips and you pull me back onto your cock again and again. I grab tightly into the sheets and moan in pleasure and joy. You clench your teeth and growl deeply. I start screaming out my next orgasm, and you thrust into me harder and faster. I clench my buttocks together, grasping your cock firmly. I want you to come. With a low groan you begin to oblige me, shooting your cum into me in hot spurts. More and more you shoot into me and it’s beginning to splatter on the mattress between my legs. My screams ebb down and your groans turn into panting. Both of us are totally worn out and tired, but happy and fulfilled.

You move away from me and let me turn around again. I settle back against the header and try to catch my breath. My body is covered in sweat pearls and our cum is running down my legs and out of my holes. You tell me that you will be back in a second and grab your boxers. You leave the room and I hear your car door. Shortly after you return with a towel and a pair of metal clippers. You clip the chain of the cuffs and free my hand. I get up of the bed and wipe the sweat of my body and the juices running along my leg, but leave the wetness between my legs. I gather up my underwear and dress. I slip into my bra and panties, then into the dress. As the shoulder straps are cut I have to hold it up.

My legs are wobbly and I sit back down on the bed, as I don’t want to fall. You look at me and hand me your shirt. I slip it on and knot it at my waist. You put on your pants and shoes and then sweep me up in your strong arms.

“Close your eyes darling,” you say “ the fella down there made quiet a bloody mess.” I shut my eyes and press my face into your bare chest. You carry me down the stairs and out of the house. I feel the cold night air on my body and open my eyes. The sky is filled with stars and the air is mild and warm. You put me down next to the car and open the door for me. I slip in and settle back in the seat. You get in behind the wheel and start driving. I roll down the window and let the night air caress me. I close my eyes and drift off into a light sleep, feeling your cum seeping through my panties and onto the car seat.

12