Kidnapped

Story Info
Kidnapped and being forced is her secret fantasy.
1.5k words
4.05
56.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to LadyPineRose74 for spending the time reading my stories and being so encouraging.

*

...hand over her mouth. She tried to scream. Aware that her arms were pinned by her side and held in place firmly by the intruder, she began to panic. As she struggled uselessly, she sensed breath on her ear.

A voice said calmly 'Behave, and you will come out of this unharmed.'

Against ever fibre in her body, she tried to relax. Her sight useless in the pitch black bedroom and her mind reeling with the shock. Feeling the duvet being pulled back, she feared the worst. However as he was pulled her to her feet conflicting emotion raced through her head. First relief that she was not to be raped where she lay and then trepidation as she wondered what was happening. A gag and blindfold was efficiently applied, and her hands bound to her front.. Her arms were being held on both sides, and she realised there must be at least two of them. She stumbled a little, as she was dragged forward. She felt very conscious that she was completely under their control. Walking to keep on her feet, she was glad that she was wearing the silk pyjamas that her boyfriend has bought earlier in the year.

As they exited her house, her knees trembled, but she could not have fallen if she had wanted to. Feeling the pavement under her bare feet, she preyed that a neighbour would see them and call the police; or else stop this; shout for help. Then she felt her head being pushed downwards and was pulled into a car. The door softly latched to her side. What was to become of her? The car started, and she felt the motion as it began to pull away. She sat reasonably comfortable, but shivering nervously at her immediate future. She became aware of the scent of expensive aftershave and the deep piles of the carpet beneath her bare feet. Terror was now blended with curiosity, and she could think of no explanation for what was happening to her.

Not a word had been spoken for the duration of the journey, and she had been led into what she presumed was another house. Diffused light shined through her blindfold, and she detected the murmur of quiet chatter to her front. As she stopped, she felt something cold against her and with horror felt first the pyjama top and then bottoms being cut away. Naked, her nipples stiffened and goose bumps stood up on her arms and back. She sensed several sets of eyes upon her and, with some disgust, realised that the sensation was not altogether unpleasant.

A voice addressed her from somewhere to her left. ' Do you know why you have been brought here?'. She shook her head, and he continued. 'Your boyfriend has become aware that you have been chatting to men about threesomes and foursomes and thought you needed to be taught a lesson.'

The connotations of what had been said, and the bearing it might have on her immediate future made her stomach somersault. She began to feel a little wet. She flinched at the touch of breath on the back of her neck, unaware that anyone had been stood so close to her. She could detect the odour of aftershave and the not unpleasant scent of underlying perspiration. His touch to her back did not shock her as much as she had feared. It was almost expected, and as his hand ran down her back to her buttock, a shiver went down her spine. He then squeezed her cheek appreciatively, as if checking out produce in a supermarket. Another hand caressed her breast and tweaked her nipple. She let out a muffled cry of pain and surprise.

The man behind her moved his attention to her pussy, rubbing fingers between her legs and parting the lips. He pushed her ass back against his touch. She noted, with more than a little pleasure, that the man to her front was now sucking and kissing her breast. Suddenly, she was pushed forward, so that she was resting her elbows on a bed or sofa. She tensed at the touch of tongue against her pussy and ass. Sighing, she knew she must be growing very wet.

The relief at the removal of the gag was short lived. Still blindfolded, she felt rather than saw the cock enter her mouth. Forcing apart her lips, it pushed against her throat before she could pull away. He began to fuck her mouth. Rather than fight it, she sucked and licked it, as it went in and out. Saliva dripping from her lips. The attention that her pussy was getting from the stranger's mouth and fingers along with the texture and taste of the large cock in her mouth was beginning to seriously turn her on. In fact, she knew that she was not a million miles from cumming, which was a deliciously dirty thought. Especially, as she was being taken against her will by several men she did not know or had even seen.

She gasped, as the cock entered her. It stretched her, and she initially thought she would not be able to take it all. Nudging against her deep inside, it withdrew and slowly thrust again a little easier this time. Now, she could not help herself and started to cum. As she did so, she felt the cock still in her mouth throb and grow. He unloaded into her mouth, and the double sensation of warm cum and huge cock in her cunt increased the strength and duration of her orgasm like nothing she had ever felt. Her knees went a little weak, and she realised that the stranger behind her was beginning to pound her harder. She felt pressure against her anus and realised that something had been forced inside. Beginning to get turned on again, she noted with satisfaction that another stiff cock had just pushed against her cheek. Turning her head and opening her mouth, she gagged this time

This was, in fact, a serious fantasy of hers; and as she settled into her role, she realised that she was no longer a victim, but more a slut to be used. She felt like a seriously lucky girl. Unquestioningly, she began to pump the head back and forth, even stopping to spit on her hand for lubrication. Another cock ejaculated into her mouth leaving string of cum hanging from her face. The blindfold was removed. Her eyes took in the scene. Within the softly lit lounge were five naked men. All reasonably good looking, but most importantly all very well hung. Her stomach lurched at the scene, and she smiled. One of them approached, smiled back, and pushed his cock into her willing mouth. His eyes then looked skyward, as his expression turned to one of bliss.

The man behind her surely could not keep this pounding up much longer, not that she wanted him to stop. Like a child in a sweetie shop, she wished to try everything, saviour the tastes and textures, and take advantage of the variety of flesh at her disposal. Her wish was granted, and he withdrew. He quickly pulled out what she guessed was a butt plug and replaced it with his well lubricated cock. She could not believe that she could take it all but she did. All she knew was her ass was full of his cock, and she felt so very horny. He began to thrust in and out slowly, carefully. Of this she was glad. The man to her front also withdraw and began to slither on his back beneath her. Soon, he was below her and aligning his cock with her pussy. If she felt full before, she was brimming with cock now. Lowering herself, she impaled herself on his cock. The man below began to pump his hips in rhythm with the man fucking her ass.

A cock in her mouth, her ass, her pussy, one in her hand, and even a spare to take over. She was in heaven. Her body tingling and pulsing with pleasure. As one emptied his balls inside her, another took over, until she was soaked in semen. Her pussy and ass were raw with being fucked, but she wanted more. A couple of the men made phone calls, and two more arrived to do their duty. One had come from his night shift, and the other smelling of booze straight from a bar. They, too, treated her like a whore, touching her all over then fucking her with the eagerness the others had shown.

Tired and satisfied for now, she was bound, gagged, blindfolded, and led to another room. She was pushed against a bed and slept a sound, dreamless sleep.. Her last waking thought was that tonight was the Friday, and she knew she would not be missed until Monday morning. What was in store for her in the meantime?