Kidnapped!

Story Info
Lady Penelope held for ransom in remote cottage.
3.4k words
2.91
158.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been three days since Lord and Lady Bostock-Palmer had heard from the kidnappers. No news, wasn't good news as far as Lord James was concerned; he wanted his daughter back. Lady Margaret Bostock-Palmer was inconsolable. It wasn't the money, he would pay anything to get Penelope back home, the kidnappers knew that; but they hadn't they been back in touch. After the initial contact with the usual warnings about keeping the police out of it, nothing; no phone call; no letter; nothing!

"Why don't they call" he said to his wife. The waiting was beginning to take its toll on his already poor health.

"Poor Penelope" Margaret replied, "How on earth did they manage to snatch her, she's such a sensible girl"

"Well judging by the mess they left behind it wasn't easy, Penny would have put up quite a struggle, and you know what a headstrong lass she is." He responded.

And so they waited. Waited, for the call that never came.

Penelope Bostock-Palmer was locked in a small coal shed at the rear of an isolated cottage near Sherwood Forest. The kidnappers were trying to decide how best to handle her; she was a hand full and no mistake. This was her second attempt to escape and only sheer luck had stopped her reaching the road.

"Fetch her in Bert" the leader, whose name was Robbie, finally said, and Bert went outside with Maurice to bring the young woman back into the house.

"How's the rich bitch today?" Robbie asked grinning inanely as she was bundled in and stood before him.

"Bollocks!" she answered.

"Look if you are assuming that we'll keep you alive to get the money, then think again" Robbie raised the sawn off shot gun to his captives head. "I've had it up to here with you. We're behind schedule already because of your tricks, and I won't put up with anymore.

Penelope had only seen this man once before, it was the other two that had been her guards for the last two days. She had already decided she disliked him intensely.

"Will you talk to 'daddy', we need him to see that you are still alive?" he continued.

"Fuck off!" she answered.

"Is that you final word on the matter?" he asked

"Is there something wrong with your hearing, little man" she defiantly retorted. "Or are you just congenitally stupid?"

"Fine! -, Okay strip her lads"

Penelope began to struggle she hadn't expected this turn of events. Her plan was to be as awkward as possible (as was her normal habit anyway) in the hope that they would tire of her, or at least delay them long enough to give the police time to trace them.

"Please stop it, you are ripping my blouse" she yelled.

"Bert!" The man stopped his assault on the woman.

"Well, Posh Tart, I'm waiting; are you going to do it yourself or shall I let the lads carry on?"

The woman began unbuttoning her blouse; she slid it from her shoulders and placed it over the chair. All six eyes watched her every move and Robbie still had his gun aimed at her.

"Now those" Robbie waved the gun at Penelope's purple slacks. She unzipped them

kicked them off and folded her arms defiantly across her bosom.

"That's all you're getting" she announced haughtily.

"Is it indeed….Bert the rope" and his compatriot quickly tied the noose around the hapless girls neck. Together the two men threw the loose end over one of the oak beams that ran the length of the ceiling and Penny held onto to the loop around her throat to ease her breathing; she felt she was fast losing the battle. Robbie quickly grabbed her wrists and manacled them behind her.

"It's too tight, please" she croaked

"No its not, we've tested it, you'll just have to stand on tiptoe." Robbie responded.

"Better still, Bert grab that stool" and Bert placed a small foot stool in front of Penelope and helped her on to it. The noose was easier now and she could breathe properly again, but Robbie tightened sufficiently to let her know that any slight step forwards or backwards would result in death.

"Right young lady, you might have all the money in the world but looking at you now you're just the same as any other tart out there." He snipped the straps that held her brassiere in place with his Stanley knife and pulled it from her body.

"They are lads, Posh Tits; see they're just the same as every other pair you've seen. –In fact I reckon my missus' is better" he added as an afterthought. He bent down towards Penelope, she could smell his foul breath as he spoke "You always speak like you got a plum up your arse, so lets see if its true" and with that he cut the lacy white panties from her helpless torso, and cruelly dug his hand into the cleft between her bum cheeks.

"No! no plum there, see lads posh totty is just the same underneath, she's probably a crap shag as well. Ain't that so my precious?" he added running his nicotine fingers under Penelope chin. She was weeping openly, three grubby men prodding and poking her intimate parts, humiliating her with their lewd comments and generally just staring and ogling at her naked and helpless body.

"Let's see you try and escape now Posh Cunt" Robbie sneered.

"Please I need the bath room" she sobbed.

"Oh I say she needs the barth room" Robbie repeated mimicking her accent. Do you think we'll fall for that one again? You can wait till we've taken a picture for Daddy"

"Please not like this, not to Daddy" The gang were not listening to her pleas. Maurice had gone to get a copy of "The Sun" from the car and Bert went to fetch some tape and a felt tip pen. Robbie taped Penelope's upper thighs together and fixed the newspaper directly underneath her crotch taping it place so as the days headlines could clearly be seen. Above it across her belly he wrote with the felt pen: ONE MILLION BY TOMMORROW OR WE START CUTTING OFF BITS. The camera flashed twice and Penelope burst in tears again.

"Good the crying will help convince him. He'll pay up quicker if he thinks you're in bother."

………………………………

Later that day Lord and Lady Bostock-Palmer received a package.

"They're Penelope's clothes" Margaret said as she glanced through the garments unable to comprehend the meaning of sending her clothes back home.

"Are you sure?" James asked.

"Of course, don't you recognise them? Look at the labels" she replied She held up the knickers ripped with the Stanley knife. "Look what they've done" she wailed, "poor Penelope"

James wasn't listening; he had found the photograph of his daughter that came with the bundle of clothes. It made him angry; angry not only for his daughter's safety, but real anger at the perpetrators of such demonic deeds, to say nothing of her modesty.


When the phone rang James answered it straight away" Hello Lord Bostock-Palmer." He announced.

"Hello Lord Toffy Nose, you got your parcel then?"

"What have you done with Penelope; I'll kill you" he stormed.

"No you won't you'll do exactly what it says on the bitches belly or you don't see back home in one piece. Used notes mind. I call again tomorrow"

"No that's too soon, I don't think I can raise it by then, I need more time" James protested.

"Tomorrow!" The phone went dead.

In fact Lord Bostock-Palmer was using the delaying tactics that the police had advised, they were trying to keep a low profile to avoid raising any alarm in the kidnappers but the police were hard at work behind the scenes. James was told to say he would need two more days next time they rang. Inspector Dodds figured that would give them time to work on the voice and now perhaps the forensic might come up with something on the packaging that was wrapped around Penny's clothes. "Nothing much on the picture I'm afraid he said Polaroid most probably. He took the picture from James. "Sorry Sir, I do realise how embarrassing this must be but we really do need all the clues we can find. I assure you of our utmost discretion at all times."

"Thank you Inspector" James replied "You can imagine the field day the media would have with my family, if this ever got out"

………………………………

While Robbie was away, Penelope got on reasonably well with his two hench-men. Maurice even gave her one of his old shirts since her clothes had been despatched. It wasn't exactly Bond St. but it at least it made her feel a lot less vulnerable. Indeed Penny was a good deal happier now, she knew that Robbie had gone to arrange for the collection of the ransom, and soon she would be freed. She was making coffee for all of them in the kitchen when the evil leader stormed into the cottage nearly wrenching the door from its hinges.

"Hi Boss, everything go Okay?" Bert asked cheerily.

"No it fucking well didn't go okay – Lord Snooty says he can't get the money for two days. I think he's stalling us." Robbie thundered.

"Do you think he's called in the cops?" Maurice asked. Maurice for his sins was a good soul, a little educationally backward and as a consequence kept bad company, but his heart was in the right place.

"Fuck knows"

Penelope heard his words and came into the kitchen doorway.

"What the fuck is Posh Tits doing" Robbie spluttered.

"Making coffee Boss" Maurice answered in his simple way.

"I didn't mean that blockhead – What's she wearing that for?" He approached Penny who by now was clutching the shirt to her body to stop any impending attack. Robbie scared he,r and if Daddy was having trouble raising the cash, who knows what this madman was capable of. Robbie lunged at his quarry, he was too quick for her and he reached up under the hem of the shirt to grab a handful of pubic hair. He pulled hard.

"Come here Bitch!" She screamed and let loose of the garment and began pounding Robbie's face with both fists. He held firm and she yelled out in pain from his assault on such an intimate area.

"I'll let go of your fanny when you take that shirt off" he said in answer to her cries. She fumbled quickly at the shirt buttons, and let the garment drop to the floor. Robbie relinquished his grip on her pubic hair and she rubbed the affected area. It was very painful. Meanwhile, Robbie grabbed a kitchen chair and thrust it into the middle of the room.

"Sit down Posh Tits –Tie her up Bert, you know how I mean, like we discussed, properly" Bert carefully threaded the rope around Penny's ankles and fastened them to the chair legs. He then brought the rope underneath up the back of the chair securing her left wrist to the chair back, looping back round to her left knee; thus forcing her thigh outwards. He repeated the operation on the other side, leaving Penelope helpless and with her legs thrust apart, her secret places were on full view. She looked up through red tear stained eyes. Such humiliation had she suffered already at the hands of this monster? What degradation has he got in mind for me now she wondered?

"Cut all of her hair off, got to show that bastard we mean what we say" Robbie announced once Penny was securely tied. She yelled out in protest.

"No, please not that!"

Robbie stood in front of the helpless woman "Listen Posh Cunt, although it don't look that posh to me" he prodded the shotgun between her open thighs and rested the barrel just inside her labia. "Perhaps you would rather us send Daddy a finger or perhaps a nipple" he tweaked her right nipple with the gun. Penelope said nothing. She felt devastated as Bert began to hack away at her golden tresses with blunt kitchen scissors, and cried as great clumps of hair fell to the floor.

"When you've finished that, shave her cunt; might as well show the old boy we really mean business!"

Penelope wanted to scream and struggle in her bonds but she remained still, not being exactly confident in Bert's skill with scissors. She hung her shorn head in shame when Maurice began soaping the luxuriant growth between her legs, and wept openly as the razor got to work.

………………………………

The police constable that intercepted the second parcel took it straight to Inspector Dodds who was standing by Lord Bostock-Palmer. The police did question the courier but as he could shed no light on the source of the package he was later released without charge.

"Hair!" James held his head in his hands and was near to tears.

"It is your daughter's hair then Sir?" the policeman asked.

"Yes, Inspector" Margaret added as she rummaged through the brown paper wrapping,

"But Penelope is blonde I don't understand what this other hair is in here" Then she saw the photograph of Penelope strapped naked into a chair with her head shorn, looking like a refugee from a Nazi concentration camp. Directly beneath her shaven pubis was a newspaper with today's headline 'Heiress Still Missing'. There was a message in felt tip written across her stomach: WHAT'S LEFT TO CUT OFF? Margaret fainted and as James went to help her, the Inspector took charge of the photograph.

For the remainder of her time in captivity, Penelope was kept naked, even when Robbie went out, which was often, he warned his colleagues "Keep the bitch nude! - I want see her bald cunt and tits on show when I get back or I'll have your guts for garters, both of you.." Bert, and particularly Maurice, were fearful of Robbie, he had a violent temper but had always seen they right in the past, so they had stuck with him. They were kind to Penny, however, best they could. They brought meals to her in her room, but as Robbie had removed all the sheets and duvet from the bed, even that didn't afford her any privacy. They gave her some cream to help with the shaving rash brought on by Maurice's clumsy efforts with the razor, and tried to comfort her when her predicament caused her to snivel and whimper with the indignities she suffered. It was far worse for the captive when Robbie was in the cottage. Then they watched her every move. The bathroom door was wedged open and whenever she visited it she always had an escort in tow. Robbie seemed to take great pleasure in watching her piss, he even took photos. "Just a little insurance" he'd say "In case you're thinking of describing us to the cops – I'm sure Daddy wouldn't want these falling into the wrong hands" he laughed loudly. Penelope knew they had a complete photographic record of her imprisonment at the cottage; a documentation of her degradation and humiliation.

The drop had been arranged for early morning, just after the banks were open. This time Penelope began to panic once she knew. She had been dreading this moment; she had expected the police to have traced them by now and feared the worse. Would they kill her, or rape her even, now that she was of no further use to them. Robbie could obviously see that she was troubled but left it until the last possible moment before telling her of their plans.

"Don't fret yourself Bitch – we'll let you go, but you'll have to stop here and wait for the cops. We're going to South America" he laughed that raucous laugh of his and pulled the kitchen chair back into the lounge. This time he placed it facing the front door of the cottage and told the naked woman to sit. Bert did his stuff with the rope whilst the other two busied themselves, packing things away in the Land Rover. Robbie returned with his felt tips and drew circles round his captive's nipples and in then in large letters across her chest he wrote: LADY PENELOPE and below that he the words POSH and TITS one word on each breast. He drew an arrow down her stomach pointing to her shaven mound and above it scrawled POSH BALD CUNT. He stepped back to admire his handiwork and then smiling his toothy grin he placed one hand on the untidy bristles of her head and the other under her chin, he pulled her head back and planted a kiss on her lips. It was foul; she could smell the nicotine and stale beer. When he released her she coughed and spat to rid herself of his evil stench. He merely laughed at her discomfort reasserted his grip on her head and wrote the word SLAG in large red letters on her forehead.

"Not such a posh tart now are you bitch? –Lady Penelope Posh Tits", he read from the humiliating body writing, "Quite catchy that", he added as he pulled the Polaroid from his jacket. "Just a couple more for the album" and the flash dazzled her tear damp eyes as he snapped from various angles close ups of her anatomy. He showed her the shots he had taken and left one balanced on her knee, she shook it off - it disgusted her.

"Wait a minute" he said, as if Penny was able to go anywhere," I have an idea. He rushed back into the large bedroom and dragged out a full-length mirror and took great pains to hang it on the rear of the front door, opposite Penelope.

"While you wait to be rescued you can look yourself and admire your posh tits and bald fanny. Love your hair by the way" he laughed cruelly and left to continue his packing.

Maurice did manage to give the distressed Penelope some food and water whilst the others were occupied. She refused at first, but Maurice encouraged her. "Come on love you don't know how long it'll be before they find you. I'll tell them as soon as it safe though, honest" Penny sobbed "Hey cheer up you're still alive, you're loaded with dosh, so what is there to be upset about?" Penelope almost smiled at his naivety; he seemed oblivious to her chagrin and mortification. She chewed on the sandwich he had made for her and drank a little of the water. Although Maurice's intentions were nothing but honourable, she still felt dirty and sullied having to be fed like a baby.

"Hey Maurice leave the posh slag alone, we've got get going" It was Bert who was calling to him. Maurice kissed Penelope gently on her cheek and went out to join his friend. Robbie put in a final appearance to confront his victim for last time.

"Bye Bye then Posh Tits, we're all off to collect Daddy's money now. I'll leave the door unlocked. I'm sure if you scream loud enough someone might hear you" He walked over to the door then added slowly, with emphasis "Even- tu- ally".

In fact it was some twelve hours before anyone found Penelope. The police had indeed put a trace on the money and the kidnappers were apprehended before the reached the airport. Unfortunately Maurice was carrying the gun and he was shot during the arrests, so it was several hours of questioning later that Bert finally cracked and gave the police the exact location of the cottage.

Penelope was at the edge of madness. Her screams for help went unheeded, the cottage was so remote. She wasn't sure she wanted to found like this anyway, but she yelled nonetheless, only stopping because of exhaustion or to weep when she caught a glimpse of the hideous vision of herself in the mirror.

As the door to the cottage opened, the sight of a naked heiress strapped to a chair facing them; legs cruelly stretched apart and the word 'Slag' blazing out from her forehead greeted the police. She was half asleep and had obviously been in distress for some time. The carpet beneath her chair was soaked in urine and she was sitting in her own excreta. She was untied and wrapped in a blanket to be escorted out to the waiting van. A constable saw the Polaroid that dropped to the floor; he picked it up and handed it to Penelope.

"I believe this belongs to you Miss" he said.

Penelope just cried.

©BlackRosewing