Kidnapped!

Story Info
Wrongly kidnapped and…..
4.8k words
4.02
141.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie Charlstone had recently completed her 31st birthday. But there wasn't any celebration this time. The reason being quite simple. She was far from her hubby. She was on a business trip and the only consolation for her was that she was returning the very next day.

She had a long talk with Jerry, her husband, over the phone. A little bit of flirting and teasing over the phone had aroused both of them. It was almost two months that she was away and from Jerry's voice over the phone she could say he was also on the very last edge of his desperation. But that was true for her also. Somehow she just wanted to reach home and throw herself on Jerry. She was sure Jerry would take on it from there.

Sitting on the plane she felt like a teenager falling in love for the first time. She was counting the seconds, then the minutes and at last the hours. Finally when the plane landed she was the first one to come out of it.

It was 2:00 am in the morning. The airport wasn't that busy. Waiting for her luggage she remembered what Jerry had told her and smiled to herself.

"Baby I will be there at the airport...few hours of drive...then home at last and then ...two months of lost time will be made up by remaining at home all day...yes dear I have taken a couple of days off."

The thought of Jerry's naked body against hers made her blood circulate rapidly all over. Strangely enough, even after a long tiring flight she felt fresh and charged up. Such was the ecstasy of her homecoming.

After collecting her luggage she started looking for Jerry. She tried to call him from her cell but there wasn't any network coverage.

"Hey Melanie!"

As Melanie turned around in response to the voice she saw Rick Strawe standing behind her.

"Hey Rick! Wass up? You here at this time?"

"Ya. I am here to pick you up."

"Me?"

"Ya. Jerry got stuck into an emergency meeting tonight. He won't be returning till late afternoon tomorrow."

"But he told me that he was on leave for a couple of days."

"Oh that he was but you know a new project has come up and his presence was damn required in the office. He said sorry to you."

"That's all right but I am not able to ring him also."

Melanie showed her cell phone to Rick.

"That you will know yourself when you move outside."

Melanie followed Rick who was carrying part of her luggage. The moment she came out of the airport she knew what was wrong. It was the weather.

"Oh the weather the airhostess told me the weather isn't good outside. That's why the flight was also late by an hour. Silly I forgot!"

"Anyways we need to go to that car there. It won't be a problem I hope?"

"No, not at all."

It wasn't raining very hard but it was hard enough to drench them. By the time they reached Rick's car they were half wet. Rick sat on the driver's seat and Melaine made herself comfortable behind him.

"I could have gone home on my home. I am really sorry for this Rick. It's so late and....how is Eli doing?"

Elina Strawe was Rick's wife. Rick Strawe worked with Jerry, in the same company but in a different department. Rick along with his family, Elina and a five year old daughter, Mary, lived near their house. Melanie was always very much formal with Rick. Same was true for Rick as well. They only talked during get togethers, parties etc and that too if need be. Else it was always a "how r u- I m fine" kind of a relationship.

"Oh Eli is fine. She has gone to her parents along with Mary. They will be back in a week's time."

"Ok."

Rick drove on. The roads were deserted. Rick asked about Melanie's business trip. Apart from that nothing more was exchanged between them.

The car took a turn and was about to enter a dark street when suddenly a speeding car came from behind and stopped in such a manner that Rick had to apply the brakes. Both he and Melaine came forward with a jerk.

"What is the matter?" Melanie asked Rick.

"I don't know."

Rick got down and shouted at the car's driver.

"Hey you what's your damned problem?"

The same moment another car came and positioned itself behind Rick's car trapping it in between. Rick saw it. He tried to move inside his car but was late. By then two masked guys came and held him on gunpoint. Sensing trouble Melanie started shouting for help. Meanwhile she also dialed Jerry's number but still there wasn't any network coverage.

"Shout once more and I blow his head off." One of the men said in a commanding voice holding a gun against Rick's temple.

"Come out."

Melanie came out with shaky legs. As soon as Melanie came out another masked man came out of the second car and forced them to wear a mask each. Not that they had any other options with a revolver over Rick's temple.

The men asked them to walk straight. So they did with rain wetting them further. At last the men made them get into one of their cars and they drove off.

Neither Melanie nor Rick could believe what was happening to them. More importantly they couldn't guess why it was happening with them. Why the hell were they being kidnapped?

After driving for almost an hour the car came to a halt. For Rick and Melanie it was not an hour, it was eternity. They were guided inside a building and then to an elevator. Strangely enough they were moving downwards. Some kind of a basement they guessed. The elevator stopped finally. This time they were almost dragged roughly out of the elevator. After walking for about five minutes they were suddenly asked to sit. They did and realised it was a soft couch. They heard few sound of boot steps and then there was silence. With their mask on they could neither breathe nor speak properly. And now their hands were being handcuffed as well.

Rick suddenly started to fidget while he was being handcuffed. A hard blow came across his face. Fortunately he was wearing a mask else he was sure the blow would have been more damaging. His head reeled a bit. He gave up.

"Once more and you leave your head with us."

Sounds of boot steps came again as if people were entering the room. Then again after few seconds of whispering the boot steps seemed to fade away. There was a silence for about five minutes. The voice came after that.

"Hello to both of you." The voice said. Both of them heard the voice.

"Your handcuffs are unlocked. You can open it up with a jerk if you want to." Both Rick and Melanie did as they were told and both the handcuffs were on the ground.

"You can also remove your masks."

They did that as quickly as they could. After a pause the visions were clear in front of them. They were inside a small room with two cameras over them. Far from their reach.

"My men told me that your names are Melanie and Rick."

Melanie thought how out of fear they were calling each other's names.

"So how do you do?"

"What do you want from us?" Rick asked keeping his temper under control.

"Let me begin by explaining why you are here. Not that I have to but still...I will do that..." the voice said.

"There's a couple with whom we have to settle some personal score. But my men made a mistake. They got you two instead of the ones I am looking for."

"If that's the case can we go now?" Rick asked slowly.

"What is the hurry my dear! What is the hurry? You are here, your wife is here."

"He is not my husband." Melanie said her voice choked.

"What? Then is he your lover baby?"

"He is my husband's colleague."

"That will make the night all the more interesting!"

"What do you mean?" Melanie cried out.

"What do you want us to do?" Rick cried out.

"You will soon know. I am a born sadist voyeur and this time I want you two to have sex while I watch."

Melanie was surprised at his audacity.

"How dare you say that!"

"Because I am the boss hear lady."

"You are not our boss. Why should we do what you ask us to?" Melanie continued.

"You don't have any options." The boss said and they could hear an evil laugh coming from the microphone.

"Yes we have you sucker." Melanie opened her shoes and threw both of them at the microphone.

Nothing happened to the microphone but a silence followed.

"I am afraid that won't help. Now let me recommend you something. I am giving both of you two minutes, just TWO minutes, to make up your minds. Either fuck each other now else my men will take compromising pictures of both of you and send it to....your spouses." The dialogue was followed by another evil laugh.

"What have we done wrong? Why are you doing this with us?"

"Two minutes remember."

THE TWO MINUTES started.....

Melanie's thoughts...

What is happening? What have I done to deserve all this shit stuff? Help me out Lord please. Five minutes? What am I suppose to conclude in these five minutes...that yes I want to have sex with my hubby's colleague because a sick moron has taken me on gunpoint...no I won't do it never ever no matter what pictures he shows to Jerry...I will tell him the truth and then and then...What if Jerry doesn't believe me? What if he thinks Rick and me did it really as a consequence of an affair....Can I afford to take the risk? Oh I love you Jerry but......

Rick's thoughts...

I can't believe my luck....this stupid bugger doesn't even know that he is actually going to fulfill one of my most erotic fanstasy....Melanie.....I wana fuck you baby...just five minutes I don't think she can escape this trap....by Jove! What a lucky man I am....Melanie would never speak about it, neither in front of Jerry nor Elina...and even if she does so what? I am not doing this on my own....I haven't kind of masterminded this .... Oh I am getting a hard on Melie baby....come on....

THE TWO MINUTES ended.....

"In case you have decided to play this pleasure game let tell you one thing. You both will start when you hear a music and stop when the music. Only when the music stops." The voice over the microphone broke the silence. Melanie and Rick listened to it silently.

After a gap of few seconds Rick stood up. He started to undress. Melanie gaped at him.

"I am sorry Melanie but I am helpless. I have to do it because of Elina. I love her and I can't risk my marriage, you understand that, don't you?" Rick was laughing in his mind.

He was wearing a full sleeves light green shirt which he had stripped by then. The moment he dropped the shirt on the ground a door opened. Melanie got up.

"Move inside the room." The boss's voice said.

It was Rick who went first. Melanie followed him. They had just taken a few steps when the door closed behind them. They turned around but couldn't see anything as with the closing of the door pitch darkness had set in. Suddenly the lights came and what they saw startled them. Rick's dick further hardened at the scene. It was one of the most erotic rooms both had ever seen. All around the walls there were mirrors, starting from the ceiling till mid wall. There were many tables and numerous sizes of candles on them, all lit. As they took few more steps into the room they saw a 'king' size bed at the center with white silky bed sheets over it. Rick was mad with lust. He just wanted Melanie in his arms. Nothing more mattered to him. Not even the fact he was being watched by a person whom he didn't know at all.

Meanwhile Melanie was also a bit taken aback by the ambience of the room. For once she wished she was with Jerry. But her thoughts came to a conclusion when she saw Rick stripping off his vest. For the first time she was seeing Rick topless. Rick was few inches shorter than Jerry but as she saw him topless she knew he had a far better build. He had a fine line of hair running down his chest till his stomach but apart from that he was pretty much hairless. This brought a relief to Melanie because she loathed hairy men. The shoulders were broader than Jerry's, she noticed. Rick unhooked his belt and unzipped his pants. He was wearing a white colored brief inside. There was a bulge in the front which Melanie also noticed and she missed a heartbeat.

"I have to take that in." She thought.

Rick caught his brief and within a flash came out it. Melanie closed her eyes for a second and then slowly opened them. His pre-cum laden cock being her point of focus. Jerry's was longer than him, Melanie thought. But Jerry was not even half of Rick's thickness. For almost ten seconds nothing was spoken between the two of them. Firstly Melanie hadn't had the feel of a dick for two months now. Then she was all fired up for Jerry and now Rick's hard on had left her wondering. The only fear Melanie now had was,

"Oh! I think I give up!"

Rick read her stare well enough. He knew his manhood had taken her into a spell. It was in her face.

"So she likes it. Good."

Slowly Melanie unbuttoned her business suit. The black suit gave way to a white full sleeved shirt. She slowly unbuttoned it. She wasn't sure which way she should look. She knew Rick was looking directly at her. Finally she closed her eyes again. She slowly removed the white shirt from her body. She was wearing a white bra inside cupping [also Rick thought] one of the juiciest boobs he had ever seen. She unhooked her knee length skirt from the side and then unzipped it. It opened up. She was wearing a white thong inside. Normally she never wore a thong. But Jerry liked it so she wanted to surprise him instead she was here in front of Rick. Melanie took her hands behind and unhooked her bra and dropped it on the ground. Rick's penis stiffened up more. For the first time she looked at Rick. There was something that was very captivating about the whole session. Her fears, tears, disgusts all took a back seat on their own, surprising her for a moment.

She looked once more towards Rick and tugged down her thong. Rick noticed her shaven pussy which seemed juicier than her boobs. Actually she had shaved herself for Jerry. He liked it that way and so did Melanie. Jerry's licks were more intense with her pussy being shaved. Both of them walked towards each other. The music started. It was an erotic one. Rick took the initiative and started subtly licking her forehead. He held her face still with both his hands and then slowly ran his fingers through her flowing golden hairs. Finally their lips met. For Rick it was a fantasy coming true. May be more than that. He wanted those full luscious lips from the first time he had seen them. He never had the guts to make passes at her and so carried on a formal relationship all the way. It was always his bathroom where he used to jerk off thinking about Melanie. But now he was free and won't be blamed even he fucks her like an animal. Above all Melanie would allow him to do that. Because she knows they were helpless. Rick was right. Melanie controlled herself for two months but now this mess was more than a temptation for the inner carnal lust that had invaded her from the last couple of months. She reciprocated fully. Rick's tongue had completely wrapped her tongue.

The smooch broke. They looked at each other. They smooched again. Again the smooch broke. They looked at each other and smooched again. Each time they looked at each other their lust for each other's flesh increased exponentially. Melanie climbed upon Rick arching her legs around his hips and placing her hands around his neck. They kept kissing as they reached the big bed. The moment Rick placed Melanie on the bed he started moving down. He squeezed her boobs like it was some kind of a toy. When it hurt Melanie a bit she let out a moan and Rick understood. He started licking them furiously instead. Then he sucked them. He kept on sucking almost for three four minutes. He was alternating from the right to the left boob. Then with his tongue out he moved down licking the skin in between. At last he reached the place where he wanted to reach from quite some years now, Melanie's pussy. First he licked it gently. But when he heard Melanie's soft moan he himself got so charged up that he moved his tongue inside her pussy quickly. Instantly he found out her stiff clit. Rick kept licking and Melanie continued her soft moans.

"Oh slowly Rick pleaseee slowly Rickkkk"

This only increased Rick's ferocity. After five minutes of pussy eating and licking her sweet juices Rick moved up spreading her legs with his hands. Melanie understood and reciprocated by bending her knees. As Rick positioned himself above Melanie, she was ready for him. With a push his pole went inside and she let out a sexy kitten like moan.

"OOuhchhh."

Rick was thick and stretched her like never before. He started his hip gyrations slowly. His gyrations were very full. He was taking his cock out and then again in. Slowly with time the speed increased. So did Melanie's moans. After a few minutes Rick also started groaning. She knew he was about to cum.

"Oh Melanie I am cumming baby oh..."

Rick calling her 'baby' increased the passion within her. The forbidden things fuel the inner carnal urge within many and Melanie was no different. Both Rick and Melanie were completely into the act. They had forgotten that they were being watched. The soft erotic music added more eroticism to the process. Finally Rick came. Melanie cupped both his butt cheeks as tightly as she could. It was always disappointing with Jerry as he didn't have a plump ass. Melanie loved to cup the butt tight when Jerry came inside in that pose. Though she never told this to Jerry but now when she caught Rick's ass she found out how round and fleshy it was. Finally she arched her legs around his hips and slowly with her bare heels was massaging his butt cheeks. Rick turned around rapidly and Melanie found herself on top of Rick. Their eyes met. While he was fucking her in 'missionary' pose she had her eyes closed. Now when she had opened because of the rapid movement Rick made she looked at him directly. Rick pulled his neck up and kissed her again.

Many say this [it's true or not who knows?] that every man has got a bastard hiding inside him and almost every woman has got a slut hiding inside her. Situations happen whereby the two meet. This day was the day for Melanie to meet her inner slut that she also didn't know was within her. She pushed Rick on the bed almost as a reflex action and kissed him passionately. Sitting on top of him with her knees bended by the side of his hips she slowly kissed his chest, circling the nipples with her warm and soft tongue, wetting them wit her saliva. All the time she was looking directly towards him. Then she furiously planted several kisses on his bare chest. With her right hand she caught his penis and gave it slow jerks. With her left hand she was caressing his bare chest. When the penis regained its stiffness Melanie guided it inside her burning pussy. She was her hubby's colleague's cowgirl now! She started her ride. She felt Ricks balls the back of her butt each time she made her movement. After a minute she started moaning like she had done never before. Not so loud at least. When she was with Jerry her moans were more suppressed but now with Rick she was almost on the verge of screaming her erotic moans.

Finally with five to six full and intense movements she collapsed on his chest.

"Oh Rick!"

"Oh Melanie Oh!" Both were exhausted. But they knew they had to keep going as the music was still on. Melanie slowly started moving down on Rick. He was constantly running his hands between her hairs and caressing her. While Melanie with few licks and kisses reached his cock, Rick had his eyes closed this time. She held the thick shaft. She started giving him hand job. Few seconds later it was semi-erect. First Melanie kissed his balls, licking them couple of times. Immediately Rick let out a groan. She then licked his entire cock from bottom up and then was back to the end shaft. She licked her way up again. Rick looked at the walls and there he saw what the mirrors had to say. Melanie was sucking his cock! He got aroused once again. He saw her butt and knew what he had to do next. He looked at Melanie. She returned his look.

12