Kidnapped?!?

Story Info
Role play or real what will happen on her birthday treat?
3.1k words
3.92
35.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master was always good to me – full of plans and always willing to push me further, to find out if and what my limitations were. I gave to him freely, thriving on his control and power over me. At 5 feet 10 inches I was not the usual dainty submissive. But Max, my Master, stood at 6 feet 4 inches his muscular frame dwarfing me. His raven hair the exact opposite of my golden blond locks. We were yin and yang in harmony together.

This was to be the birthday surprise of my life…

Many times Master and I had talked about different scenarios to broaden my mind and increase our pleasure. I trusted him, and he took me to heights I had never attained before. Sometimes the fear he created in me was a greater aphrodisiac than any physical act. In his hands I could be moulded and taken to greater and greater heights of pleasure. I like this new person I was becoming – I liked it a whole lot.

It was late May and my birthday was rushing closer at breakneck speed. I knew Master had planned something special for me and I was excited and nervous at the same time, and overwhelmed with a longing to find out what it was that was in store for me. No mention was ever made of it and Master categorically refused to be drawn into any conversation that even vaguely sounded like I may mention my birthday.

Eventually the day of my birthday arrived. Off I went to work slightly disappointed. Had Master forgotten, was I being punished for my excitement? The day was hot and humid and made me feel as lank as my work colleagues appeared to be in our hot and stifling office. Lunchtime came and went and the hands on the clock began to look as though they were moving backward. But eventually it was time to pack up for the day and drag my tired, disappointed and weary self back home to await my Masters return.

I began to walk across the street and into the park. I plodded onward in a world of my own as I crossed the park and over the rickety bridge over the stream. On any other day I would have enjoyed my walk home. But today was not just any other day; I had no inclination to sit under a tree and watch people passing by. Nor did I dabble my hot tired feet in the icy cold water. I just solemnly kept putting one foot in front of the other as I made my way up the grassy bank and down the other side, where the underpass met the road.

It was always dark and dank in the underpass and the coolness soothed me as I made my way toward the light and the road at the other end of the tunnel. I began to hum to myself, half heartedly kicking a pebble ahead of me. In the distance I could hear children playing and chattering together and glanced over my shoulder, as their voices appeared to draw nearer. While my back was turned another voice came to me. “Your Master sent me to collect you.” I made to turn but the man’s hands turned me so I could not see him, he firmly steered me ahead of him his hard fingers biting into my back. I hesitated briefly only to be pushed forward impatiently by the man. “Don’t make a fuss now” he said. We drew up to the side of his van, where I was told to wait while he unlocked the rear doors. When this was done he would move out of my eye-line to allow me to get into the van. I tentatively opened the door and stooped to make my way inside. While I began to step in I was shoved hard in the back and landed spread eagle on the floor of the van on what appeared to be a pile of old and musty smelling carpet.

I raised myself on my hands to voice my objection to be greeted by two pairs of hands pushing me back down! What was happening? My heart began to pound frantically against my ribs. Terror and excitement began to build inside me. Had Master really sent this – no - these men to fetch me to him? I lay motionless while the hands held me down, my cheek grazed against the rough carpet. The men began to move; dread and fear seeped through me as I felt a hood being slipped over my face while the other man tied my hands roughly behind my back. “Now keep still” one of the men barked at me, as I heard him sit back down and felt him place his feet on my back. His boots were hard and his feet heavy, and the journey seemed to be endless. The van was silent but for the drone of the engine and the pounding of my heart. I was in pain; my full breasts were crushed against the metal floor of the van. The carpet was still chafing at my face; every bump in the road seemed to be amplified to the nth degree.

How much time passed I do not know. The road seemed to have given way to a rough track the sound of traffic far behind us. Where were we going? What would become of me? The van stopped, and I heard the driver get down from the cab and after some moments the rear door of the van was flung open. Pain speared my eyes as the sunlight flooded in. Hands grabbed at my ankles as I was dragged out of the back of the van and I was pulled upright but someone roughly grabbing at my hair. A sinister voice rasped quietly in my ear, “If you scream I will cut you.” Panic rushed over me in a fierce wave. My knees began to shake my breaths coming in rough snatches. I felt the tip of something cold and sharp in the small of my back and I was pushed on forward into what I did not know. I felt weak with fear, almost at the point of collapse and hysteria, when softly I heard a familiar voice. “How do you like the surprise your Master planned for you?” I felt tears burn as they pooled at the edge of my lids, my lips trembling in relief.

I was led further forward, sensing that Master was at my side. “Trust in me and obey and you will come to no harm” he said. We stopped after a while and I felt my hands being untied, pricking as the blood rushed back to my deprived fingers. I felt relief but it was to be short lived. I felt ropes again being tied. This time my arms were tied out stretched, taught enough to be mildly uncomfortable. Taught enough to make me excited as I began to anticipate what would happen next. Once my arms were secured I felt hands at my ankles, pulling my legs apart and ropes being tied. I was as stretched as I could be now. My full breasts were jutting at the fabric of my blouse and I was completely vulnerable. The thrill of excitement began to ripple through me.

“Don’t move,” he said, “I wont cut you if you are obedient.” I felt hands grab at my skirt; my knees trembled as I heard the knife pierce the fragile material. My light summer skirt drifted to my feet and lay in tatters on the floor. Then I felt the rough hands pawing at my blouse, flinching as I heard the buttons ping free as the cotton securing them was cut. A cold chill went through me than as I felt the blade of the knife trace oh so lightly down my throat, between my breasts and down over my belly. Trembling with anticipation as I felt the blade slip down onto one hip and then the other as sides of my g-string were cut.

Nearly naked and vulnerable I stood outstretched feeling a breeze playing across my nipples and hearing the rustling of trees. Where was I? I came back to the reality of my situation with a jolt as I felt hot breath on my neck as my hair was pushed away from my neck. Master laughed wickedly at me “Scared you did I?” he asked. I nodded too scared to speak for fear that my voice would falter and give me away. I began to shiver as the breeze picked up a little and blew softly around me, caressing my skin and teasing at my nipples.

Roughly my hair was snatched away from my neck and I felt Master twine it around his arm. I yelped as he held it tight and pulled my head to one side. The sharpness of his actions immediately quenched as I felt his lips glide over my neck. The tip of his tongue tracing down across my shoulder, first one side and then the next. My pussy began to throb as his tongue tuned me in to his hunger for me, and to my need for him. As he kissed at my neck his large hand slid up over my belly to cup my left breast, his thumb brushing back and forth over my ever-hardening nipple. I moaned with pleasure as I leaned myself into him as much as my restraints would allow. The increasing tension on my arms and legs adding to my pleasure as I felt all my sinews pull taught.

I longed for him to touch me – to discover how wet my longing for him had made me. I ached to feel him inside me. To speak those words would only incense him. Tacit obedience was what he required from me. Master kissed my throat harder now, so much that I could feel my pulse bounding against his mouth, his hard fingers tweezing and pinching my nipple. I felt my pussy flooding with my increasing excitement, throbbing harder as I clenched my muscles to try to contain the effect he was having on me. But it was to no avail I moaned louder with increasing pleasure. My primal hunger for him growing by the second.

He stepped away from me and my heart almost stopped. Where had he gone? I could hear nothing, and I felt only the cool evening breeze playing over my aching body. Seconds passed, and then seconds more. Just when I thought that I had been completely abandoned I felt his hot breath on my nipple as he drew it slowly into his mouth. He stood in front of me now, working my nipple between his lips and teeth, flicking over it rapidly with his tongue, knowing that it would bring me right to the edge. I moaned louder impatient for him to give me my release. He slowly let my nipple slip from his lips tracing his tongue down over my belly and round my navel. His hot breath felt as though it would burn through me. Then he stood and straightened, I felt his large buckle press against my belly as he stood against me. My breasts were heaving against him, my lips parted in anticipation. The hood obscured him from my sight and I was deprived of seeing his hunger for me. I closed my eyes and thought about the taste of his kisses. My breathing getting more rapid as I imagined what would happen now. My unspoken question was now to be answered. I felt heat and wetness against my mouth; Master was tracing the line of my lips with his tongue through the material of the hood. I opened my lips to kiss him back, feeling his mouth press against mine as our mouths fought the hood to find each other.

He pulled the hood of fast the sunlight dazzling me. And kissed me hard and hungrily now. As we kissed his hand slid between my legs, gliding between my glistening lips and opening then with his fingers. I pressed my face against aching to serve him, aching for him to use me in whichever way he saw fit, whispering “I want you Master.” He instructed me to close my eyes – I did as I was bidden. My mind racing around trying to predict what he wanted of me. The silence was suffocating – I could hear nothing. Then I felt him against my back. His tongue dancing over my shoulders again as I heard the sound of his zip undoing. The anticipation was building – I now knew he stood naked behind me. Then nothing – then his hand gliding between my legs again. “My-my you are a wanton slut aren’t you?” - his touch and voice sending jolts of desire through me. “I am your slut Master” I replied. “Use me as you will.”

“I have every intention of doing just that,” he said as he slapped my ass hard making me wince. I rose up onto tiptoe as the stinging pierced me, and softly glided back down as I felt his finger marks rise up on the skin of my ass. He came in close again and I felt his scorching breath on the back of my neck. His hand slid down over my red ass gently smoothing over the welt of his slap. He let his nails graze it as a warning that if I were impudent again I would feel his anger. Probing deeper now his fingers once again found my slippery slit. Gliding over the opening and then slipping a finger inside me and then another. Fingering me slowly as his thumb worked back and forth over my throbbing clit, and rubbing his now hard cock against my thighs as he did so. Rapidly he withdrew his fingers and painted on my lips with his slick fingers, my lips opening to receive them as I licked them clean. As I sucked and licked his fingers clean I felt his slowly slip an inch of his large veiny cock into my pussy. I fought my bonds to lean back onto his cock. I wanted to feel every inch of him deep inside me. Slowly he fed a little more into me with every slow languorous stroke. At last he took hold of my hips and pulled me back hard onto him as I felt him deep inside me the head of his cock against my cervix. He held me fast against him, impaled on his manhood.

His mouth pressed close to my ear again and he said “Now it is time for you birthday surprise, shut your eyes and don’t open them until you are given permission.” I closed my eyes tight, the anticipation taking my breath away. I felt hands on my. Soft hands, small hands. Tracing all over my hypersensitive skin. The soft silky skin against my breasts of a face that would never bare stubble. She took my nipples into her mouth one at a time pinching them softly between her teeth as Master slowly worked his cock in and out of me. Then I felt her hot breath travelling down my aching body. Oh my God! She was on her knees before me. I felt her open her mouth and surround my pussy drawing it into her mouth, sucking on it kissing it. I stood there trapped between Masters thrusting cock and the woman’s hot mouth. Her tongue explored my outer lips, sliding over them to my inner lips. Taking each one in turn she sucked them into her mouth flicking her tongue over them, I moaned as I felt them gorge with blood making them swell and become ever more sensitive.

Pressed between them I had no room to move. I was completely at their mercy as they began to synchronise their movements. The whirling tongue of a woman dancing over my clit now as Master gave me long hard strokes with his huge cock. Harder and faster they worked. My clit aching as it swelled further into her hungry mouth, ready to explode as she sucked it and flicked it round and round. Her frenzied licking now mounting in time with Master as he fucked me harder and harder, faster and faster. The orgasm was building relentlessly inside me. Every nerve jangled with my want and need to cum. “Master please,” I whispered “let me cum.” I begged and pleaded twice more until finally he said, “Take your release.” With those words I closed my eyes and gave over to the sensations overwhelming my body. I arched my hips pressing my pussy back hard onto Masters’ cock and forcing my clit further into the woman’s mouth. The tension built harder and faster with every stroke and circle of her tongue. My pussy began to clamp down involuntarily gripping Masters cock harder than ever. He moaned and grunted into my ear as he drew close to his ending. I threw back my head moaning at first then yelling as the orgasm crashed over me like a tidal wave. Master shooting into my pussy as I squirted my own cum over the face of the unknown woman. Each hot spurt of cum sending tremors coursing through my body, as I came and came again.

Slowly we began to ease down. All of us panting two of us spent. The other nothing more than an assistant for my pleasure. Master stepped away from me and came round in front. “Lick her face clean.” He ordered and pushed her face up to mine. I licked her thoroughly until there was no trace of my juices left on her face. Then she was dismissed and got into the back of the van. Master took the knife and cut my bonds freeing me and lovingly massaging my arms and legs back into life. Then he turned and took something from off a tree branch, it was a new dress. He helped me into it and zipped it up in back.

Then he stepped back and looked at me admiringly and said “Happy Birthday.” With that he took me by the hand and led me to the van and I sat up front with him all the way home. Leaving the van keys to his friend to take the woman home, he led me inside and gave me the ritual cleansing bath in fragranced oils. As I lay back in the soothing hot water I wondered……

Would my next birthday ever match up to this?