Kidnapped!

Story Info
Imprisonment and blackmail.
2.4k words
3.59
26.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know sometimes when you want something it's hard to stop thinking about it? I'm way too well bought up to go into details, but you know what I am talking about. Sometimes when I'm out walking on the street and look at all the guys that are out there, I think it's very cruel. I'm single and I'm over 50 but it doesn't mean that I don't have needs... and I'm greedier than most. And I don't like being ignored!

Perhaps one fine, sunny day I'll borrow a car from a mate, even better rent a big, shiny, fuck off, open top, red cruising machine. Start driving around to check out hot guys as I kerb crawl and cat call - some laugh but won't come near me; others shout over that I'm disgusting and turn away.

Maybe just maybe I might end up near where you live or work. You might be out shopping, headed off to the gym... maybe going for a beer in Greenwich town. Suddenly you hear a low wolf whistle. You turn round to find that I am giving you the eye. I beckon you over and you come towards me laughing, eyes fixed on my ample cleavage. I unlock the passenger door and wait. You are shocked but you can't resist me.

So you get in.

I put my foot down and drive. I can be a crap driver at times, so you tremble as I talk to you. Asking a bit about you... where you live and what you do as I put my hand into your shirt and tease your nipples with my fingertips.

As my hand moves on down to play with your zip I have to stop for a red light. You pray no one in the bus pulled up alongside will look down. But you can't stop me stroking and fondling you because I won't take any notice of your weak protests - none whatsoever. As the lights change the driver behind gives me the horn. I sit up and kangaroo hop down the road.

You're a bit scared but by now I have you. I just keep driving and coming on to you big time. You shoot your mouth off like a little boy, telling me where you live and work, where you like to hang out... never thinking of the lethal danger you are putting yourself in.

We end up on the street outside my place. I get out of the car and go up the path to my front door. I open it and stand looking at you. Wondering if you are going to leg it or come in. You have an erection so big that you would get arrested if you walk away. You know you have to do something about it. There's no way it'll go down on its own.

So you follow me upstairs into my flat. Bedroom's on the left. You're right behind me. You see there is a large mirror alongside the bed and a computer with a webcam in front of it. The thought of what I might do doesn't enter your mind as I tear your clothes off. Then turn the webcam on before taking you and taking you.

You start getting tired and ask to rest. But I have no mercy on you at all. It just keeps on coming and coming, from all angles. As you start begging me to stop it at last dawns on you that you are being filmed while you are on the job. You start fighting to get away but I won't let you and straddle you again. As you struggle I slide you on to you one more time and you just can't help yourself. You start pumping again as your eyes are drawn to the action on the monitor.

You love watching the sight of a great big woman on top of you... squashing you as she wraps her big thighs around you with her great big breasts bouncing in time with your thrusts. Your fingers sinking into the mounds of her snowy white butt cheeks as you keep pounding.

You have the fleeting thought that you could fuck the folds in me if you want to. Imagining your cock sliding in between my oiled breasts makes you begin to throb even harder and you dare to ask me if I will permit this. And I do.

Finally even I get tired and we fall asleep together. You realise that this really should stop while you still have a chance – and you prise yourself from under me to get dressed and leave while you can.

But as you start to put your clothes on, my hand grabs your ankle and trips you up. You fall back down on top of me. I roll over trapping you under me one more time. Wrapping my big thighs round you so you are held tight, I take your wilting fuckstick in my hand; and pump it up. Then force it inside me to the hilt. You give in because you know there's no escape, and I take you again one last time before I give you permission to leave.

And as you get dressed virtually on your knees from exhaustion, I take pity on you and ask if you'd like a shower before you go. I fix you some food to help you get your strength back, and allow you to go to sleep on my sofa for a while once you've eaten.

You're vaguely aware of the doorbell going and hear me go to answer it. It's my friend Scarlett, so I ask her up for a coffee. She takes one look at your exhausted figure and rolls her eyes. "Not another one Purple" she says. "Was he any good?" "Not bad and has lots of energy – he's well fit", I reply. You can't believe what you are hearing next as Scarlett says... "Mind if I give him a try?" and think you are dreaming as I nod my agreement.

The next thing you know is you are back on that bed again being taken and taken by Scarlett, and she is an even bigger girl than I am, so there is no way you can escape. You are our prisoner.

Dimly aware that I am watching and masturbating as well as filming the action, you just give in and go with the flow. You hear me egging Scarlett on as she keeps riding you and riding you, before the two of us switch over and I am back on top of you again with Scarlett filming in close up.

When we've finally got bored with taking turns at taking you, I allow you to get dressed and out of the kindness of my heart drive you home. I finally drop you off and you crawl into your bed, and later when you wake up you wonder if you dreamed this. But your dick is so sore from humping you know you didn't, and the next day you tell your best buddy who doesn't believe you.

But you never think about what I have on you now.

Until the blackmail threats begin.

A few days later when you are sorting the post out at work you find a letter addressed to you. You wonder what it is as it's obviously personal and open it.

Inside is a photograph. It's a close up shot of your nipple with my tongue licking it. There are purple and scarlet lipstick kiss marks smearing across your chest. Nothing else except a mobile phone number written on the back.

You're frozen in your seat and have gone so white a colleague asks if you're OK. You're unable to answer. You know you are in serious trouble now. You don't know what to do so you wait. And as a week passes with nothing else, you relax thinking perhaps you were just supposed to call me. You don't want to. Enough is enough.

Then one day at work in the luxury apartment block you help take care of, the phone rings and there is an outraged resident on the line asking you to go and sort out something that is happening in the gym. You check the CCTV to find there is a very large woman swimming and cavorting naked in the swimming pool. You tremble as you wonder how I got in.

You daren't call the police to help you so you go down there alone. When you see me I simply climb out of the pool and stand in front of you whispering ..."Next time I tell you to call, you do it or else". Then I reach into your shirt and gently tweak your nipple before I get dressed and quietly leave.

You are totally in my power now. There is no escape and you know it. So you wait wondering what is going to happen next.

A few weeks go by and you are just starting to think I've picked up some other poor sod and stop worrying. Then a small package arrives at your home. Inside it is a flash drive labelled with the same mobile phone no as before. You start shaking as you plug it in your laptop to find some clips of the action you experienced at my place.

First you hear squelching noises as you see my hand working a dildo in and out between my legs in unison with your thrusts into Scarlett, who is squealing and moaning like a bitch on heat. Enormous breasts bounce across the monitor and ample thighs wobble as you go on pumping and pumping each of us alternately. As you continue to watch long, drawn out sucking noises begin. You can't help getting hard as you watch remembering that other thing we kept doing to you, and just how damn good it felt. Soon you have to cover your ears so you can't hear those sucking noises going on and on and on, interspersed by your moans of pleasure – and your pleas not to stop when we swop over!

You call me like you were supposed to the first time, and I ask for a lot of money which you don't have. So I threaten to send some photos to your boss, your friends and your family, because I know everything there is to know about you.

You break down and plead asking for time. So I give you seven days to get some cash warning you that I won't wait longer than that, and that you are to bring it to my flat on Friday evening in a week's time when I will be waiting for you.

The appointed day arrives and sure enough you are there bang on time. But you don't have all the dosh I asked for. Tears start to prick your eyes as you beg me, and after telling you to go and get a loan for the rest I finally have mercy on you saying there is another way you can pay this debt off right now, then there will be no more come back. After begging me some more you reluctantly agree to my terms.

First I tell you to call your friends and cancel your plans for the weekend. I tell you to call your mum and say you won't be with her for Sunday lunch. You whinge that your mum's cooking is second to none, but in the end you do as I tell you. You've no choice and you know resistance is futile.

Then you find yourself naked and back on that bed again, with me beside you saying that I am going to "train" you. Then things happen to you that you never dreamed would, and you just can't help yourself – you love it. You want more and more until finally I tell you to rest because you need to get your strength up. You drift off to sleep thinking that maybe all this isn't so bad after all.

You wake up to find me standing in the room with another woman – we are looking at you, and you start to get worried. I leave and the other woman takes her clothes off and gets on the bed with you. You try to fight her off as she starts fondling you. She calls out to complain and I come back and remind you that you still owe me big time. This debt HAS to be paid back. As the woman leaves the room an hour or so later she gives me some money. You see me count it and smile.

This woman is the first of many who have you over the weekend. You quickly lose count of them, but are vaguely aware that they are friends and acquaintances that I've invited round. Sometimes groups of women come in to discuss your performance in detail as they watch each other with you, and film the activities. You see a lot of money changing hands and realise this is how I want you to pay me back - by being used endlessly for sex by my mates who pay for the experience.

Occasionally I bring you food and allow you to shower and rest. The first time this happens I am surprised that you don't thank me for this consideration and say that I think you should thank my friends for having you when they are done with you. I warn you of the consequences if you forget your manners – saying that you need to toe the line and obey me if you want this to be over by the end of the weekend.

By Sunday evening I think that if you don't show for work tomorrow someone might start looking for you. So I debrief you about the weekend's events. You are to speak to nobody about what has happened or else retribution will be swift and severe. Your life will be in ruins.

I sit you in front of my computer and show you some film footage. It is very obvious that you loved being used for sex by us. The expression on your face says it all. You ask me to turn the speakers off as you listen to yourself begging for more. I ask you what your family, friends and work colleagues would think of the film and say that they don't have to know. It's our little secret.

Then I give you the money for a taxi home and let you go.