Kidnapped!!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pretty soon the men came into the garage and saw my Macy, still banging away at her pussy with the oil spout, and the men were beginning to take their cocks out of their pants as they watched the pretty brunette working on her cunt with the fake cock.

"Hell, she'll fuck anything! Give her a hammer!" yelled out one of the men.

Another man took a hammer from the workbench behind him and tearing the oil spout from Macy's tight grip, replaced it with the big hammer. She quickly shoved the handle of the big ball peen hammer up into her cunt and continued fucking herself wildly in front of the cheering crowd. Before long, she had most of the hammer handle inserted in her hole and was grinding her hips crazily as she performed for her audience.

One of the men knelt by Macy's head and began jerking off, his cock just inches from her mouth. Macy tried valiantly to raise her head and take the head of his member into her mouth, but he teased her, pulling it away as his hand continued stroking it wildly. Suddenly he tensed and began shooting huge white gobs of cum into her face and hair.

Another man knelt on the other side of her and began imitating the first, pumping away at his cock and soon spraying her face with his own load of hot white cum.

When they were done, every man in the room had shot a load of hot fuck juice into Macy's face and they had replaced the hammer in her cunt with practically every tool in the garage as they watched her plunge them all hotly into her holes, fucking herself with anything they would allow her to use.

When Macy finally grew too weak to continue fucking herself, she passed out and yet they continued plunging things into her cunt and rubbed their wet pussies onto her face, masturbating against it until they had cum and then making room for the next.

When I shot my second load of cum, this time into Casey's cunt, I fell back weakly against the old bus seat. Casey was still hot and took the men who had shot their cum into Macy's face to the center of the big room and let them all fuck her in the ass and cunt and mouth. Soon, the garage was filled with people drinking and smoking and fucking and sucking. As I watched, Casey must have been gang-banged by no less than 20 men, and was still going strong before I grew too tired to watch.

Finally, we were left alone once more as the group tired and the party wound down, around dawn and they wandered off to who knew where. Before she left, Casey gave Macy yet another shot and gave me one as well. The shot left me nearly senseless, very horny and the only thing I remember happening prior to my passing out was watching an extremely large black man with an equally large cock, screw a very willing Macy in all her holes before pissing on her face and leaving her lying in the concrete floor, and the women starting to come over to get a piece of me. Dirtbeard was filming it all.

I lost all sense of time as I drifted in and out of consciousness.

I did know that Macy was no longer in the garage with me, and I think I spent the rest of the time alone. I don't remember if I was fed or given anything to drink, or even if I was doped up again.

The next time I awoke, I found myself in the front seat of our car with Macy beside me. The car clock said it was just after 3a.m., but I had no idea what day.

We were both naked and the car was parked on a dirt road. Macy was still unconscious, so I dressed Macy in the filthy rags and denim jacket they had left in the car. I looked in the car and saw Dirtbeard's black leather case. I opened it and found 2 hypo's full of some sort of liquid, the same liquid that he injected Macy with. I looked around quickly to see if we were alone and when I realized we were now free I started the car and drove us home, quickly.

At home, I managed to help Macy into the bedroom, and I collapsed beside her on the bed. Thirst and hunger awakened me, but Macy slept on. When she finally did awaken, she cried for hours. She remembered a lot, and I filled in what I could. She said that after I was drugged, they reduced her dose and she remembered becoming the "property" of the club president for the rest of the time. She also remembers me screwing all of the women multiple times while their men were passed out. They had held us captive from Friday afternoon until Thursday morning.

Macy was sore all over, but healed quickly. We talked about it and about trying to forget about it, but I knew I could never forget. We knew where the garage was, but agreed that we couldn't go to the police because of the video Dirtbeard shot of Macy and me. It would ruin our careers at the school, where guilt or innocence wasn't the issue, but the image of propriety was.

I then remembered the hypos that I found, and showed them to Macy. We decided to analyze the substance and found that it was some sort of potent hormone, not the drug Ecstasy that Dirtbeard said that it was. We decided to modify the hormone, using Macy's biology skills and my chemistry skills. We were able to modify it so that it didn't require an injection, but it could be sprayed into the air. We further modified the base so that whoever would inhale it would become extremely strongly attracted to the same sex, and the effect would last for weeks, not simply hours like the stuff that Dirtbeard gave to Macy. We installed them into some aerosol devices that we set timers into so they would dispense our formula into the air when we wanted it to happen. We also set a few to be activated via cell phone, so all we had to do was to phone that number, and it would be released into the air.

I downloaded the location of the biker's hideout from the GPS tracking device that is installed in our car. We took several of these aerosol devices with us so we could 'get even'. We arrived and cautiously went to the building where we were kept just a few weeks earlier. I saw Dirtbeard inside, along with Casey and a lot of others. They were all passed out, I guess from drinking, drugs or both. The video camera was just where Dirtbeard had left it weeks ago, so I snuck in and took it, plus all of the tapes that were stored in the cabinet where Dirtbeard had originally kept it.

Meanwhile, Macy was busy planting our 'horny aerosol devices' around in the compound. I met back with her, placed the camera and tapes in a hidden compartment in the car, and then contacted a rival bike gang by Dirtbeard 's cell phone and got them to raid Dirtbeard' s gang. When we heard the roar of the rival's gang coming down the dirt road, we set off a few of our devices to spray the air with our fun stuff. Dirtbeard awoke when the devices went off and got a huge whiff of our scent, and right away went to screwing the men in his gang, while the women were eating each other out.

The rival gang came running in, got a whiff of the scent and started fucking the men in Dirtbeard 's gang!! It was a sight to see. Macy also called a couple of local TV stations and told them about a gang rape group and gave the location. I called the police and told them the same thing. Moments later, police sirens were heard, and the TV station trucks started to arrive and set up their remote sites. The police came screaming in and tried to arrest Dirtbeard and his gang, but Dirtbeard tried to fuck the TV people and the police. It was all caught on tape and the TV stations aired it later that same night, first editing out a lot of the sex scenes.

That was the end of Dirtbeard and his motorcycle gang. They were hauled away, fucking everything in sight, and Macy and I burned the tapes and camera that we acquired from the hide-a-way.

And, what of Casey? Well, soon after the weekend they kidnapped us; she moved back with her Mommy and Daddy, cleaned herself up, became 'Cassandra ' again, went to an Ivy League college and married a Med. student. She wore white at a big church wedding last Saturday. We were invited and went to the church, just to see it with our own two eyes. She was beautiful and looked like she had never had a sexy thought in her life.