Kidnapped

Story Info
Resistant sub is kidnapped and becomes a slave husband.
7.3k words
4.05
29.1k
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stepped out of my apartment building that fateful Friday night, I saw a black Camaro parked at the end of the walk. I looked just like hers, but that was a popular color and model, still my mind drifted back to how she had looked earlier that afternoon in her short black dress, fishnets and tall leather boots. She wasn't what anyone would call beautiful or sexy, but she stirred a fascinating and terrifying animal kind of lust in me. I had always felt safe and in control of my feelings with other girls and women that I knew, but I was always afraid of her somehow. Even my fiancée didn't have such a powerful sexual hold on me. Eventually, I found myself thinking of her and masturbating almost everyday, sometimes even twice or three times. Somehow she had awoken something in me that needed to be feed.

Lost in this fantasy I reached the steps at the end of the walk. I was startled by the short toot of a car horn, and I heard someone call my name. I looked up and saw that it was her leaning across the center console and calling me through the open passenger side window. I froze dumbfounded at the top of the stairs.

"I was in the neighborhood and hoped I would run into you. I have to ask you a question."

I was so shocked that I didn't move or speak until she said. "Come down here." In a kind of a daze I walked down the steps, put my hand on the door jamb, and leaned my head into the open window.

I remember her leaning further over and putting something over my mouth and nose, then I was pulled into the car, and everything went black.

When I woke up I found I was enveloped it an inky darkness so black I could almost feel it. I was lying naked on a comfortable bed with silk sheets and a soft pillow under my head. My wrists and ankles were bound and I was in a spread eagle position on my back. There was absolutely no sound, and I had the feeling that I was somewhere underground. I smelled a deep spicy perfume, and knew at once whose it was.

I don't know how long I lay there unable to move, but I heard a door open and the click of boot heels on the hard floor. I sensed rather than saw her standing beside the bed. With a sweet sexy voice she said "Time to get up sleepyhead." I tried to respond but my mouth and throat were too dry. She must have known because the next thing I knew her hand was behind my head lifting it up, and I felt the lip of a cold glass press against my mouth. She gently lifted the glass and I took a long drink of cold water.

"Thank you." I don't know why I said that, I should have been mad as hell but I felt strangely relaxed and noticed that my cock was becoming quite aroused. She gently laid my head on the pillow and reached down and lightly stroked me with a hand still cold from the water glass. My cock jumped at the cold, but it felt so wonderful that I let out a soft moan.

"Good boy." She said softly. I tried to speak, but she placed a finger on my lips and softly shushed me. The touch of her finger on my lips was almost electric. I felt an overwhelming desire to kiss it, and I am sure I would have if she had not taken it away as she continued to softly stroke my throbbing cock.

"I am sure you a feeling a bit confused." She said gently. "Soon everything will be clear, and all your questions will be answered. Okay?"

Almost delirious with pleasure from the touch of her now warm hand, I mumbled "Yes."

Unbearable pain surged through my body as she tightly squeezed my balls. "You will address me as Ma'am, and answer 'Yes Ma'am or No Ma'am'. Do I make myself clear?"

Straining I answered with a simple "Yes." The pain redoubled and I corrected my error and answered "Yes Ma'am."

The pressure immediately released and she softly said "Good boy." And gave my cock a soft wet kiss that drew another moan and a soft "Thank you Ma'am" from me.

My mind raced backward to see if I could understand how I ended up in this situation.

When I was eighteen, I began seeing a girl that I would end up dating for three years, until she decided that we were too young for an exclusive relationship. She worked in a small boutique on the same block as my family's restaurant that was owned by my kidnapper.

After we broke up, she was fired, and the shop owner began to take an interest in me. She was two years older than me, and not exactly my type. She often asked if I wanted to go to a concert, play or other event with her. Though I felt a strong sexual attraction, I always said no.

This continued for a few years even after I began to date someone else who eventually became my fiancée. We had been engaged for about three months on this fateful Friday.

My thank you must have pleased her because for a brief memorable second she took my whole cock into her mouth and gave it a quick swipe with her tongue. She then got off the bed, and I could feel her standing next to my head.

"Have a piece of chocolate." She purred, and I felt a small chocolate disk press up against my lips. I opened my mouth and she popped it inside. "Suck it slowly; there is a little surprise inside."

She had often given me little bags of chocolates that she made herself. I had always taken them, but I was always afraid to eat them and threw them away.

Now I found I could not refuse. The chocolate was sweet and melted deliciously in my mouth, and I regretted having thrown her past gifts away. I found it impossible not to chew the chocolate wafer and when I did a burst of chocolate flavor filled my mouth mixed with a slightly salty taste from the liquid center.

"You naughty boy." She said. "You chewed it up when I told you to let it melt in your mouth. Open up and I will give you another chance."

I chewed this one at once to unlock the salty center, and we repeated this pattern until I had devoured at least a dozen sweets.

"Now you wish you had eaten all of those candies I gave you, don't you?"

Somehow she knew I had not eaten her past gifts. I simply answered: "Yes Ma'am"

"So do I, you could have saved us both a lot of trouble, and ... Well never mind that now. I am going to give you one more but you have to promise to just let it melt in your mouth."

"I promise Ma'am." and I kept my promise and slowly sucked on my last precious candy.

"There is no going back for you now, when I am finished you will do exactly what I say. Did you like my secret ingredient?"

"Yes Ma'am."

She climbed up and stood on the bed with her boots on either side of my head. Then she kneeled and lowered her pussy onto my face and began to slide it up and down across my mouth. I didn't wait for her to tell me to eat her and soon my tongue was probing deep inside of her wet, juicy, and sweet slit. Her first orgasm flooded over my face and made it hard to breath, but it was sweet like the inside of her chocolates, and I did my best to capture every drop. Then the flood gates opened as she came again and again soaking my face, the pillow, and the bed with her delicious juices. I had never been so aroused or sexually satisfied. When she turned around and lowered her ass in my face, I did not even slow down, and I joyously licked and probed her ass.

After what seemed like an hour, she got up and left without saying a word. Leaving me alone in the dark with only her smell and a very wet pillow to remind me she was ever there. I had a deep sense of longing that I had never had before. I wanted nothing but for her to come back. I never wanted to be away from her again.

After what seemed like an eternity, but may have been less than an hour I heard the door open and the click of her heels on the floor once again.

"Time for another drink." And once again she helped me to drink a glass of water. I immediately felt relaxed and aroused again. She wasted no time, climbed onto the bed and mounted me forcing my swollen cock into her pussy. A rush of pleasure washed over my body as she rode up and down on my cock. Then without warning she dismounted and stood beside the bed.

"Did you like that?"

"Yes Ma'am, that was the most incredible thing I've ever felt."

"Do you want to feel that again?"

"Yes please Ma'am."

"Then you have to do exactly what I say. Do you understand?"

"Yes Ma'am."

She mounted me again, and even though she sat perfectly still waves of pleasure washed over my entire body.

"Now we are going to call your fiancée, and you are going to tell her that the engagement is off and you don't ever want to see her again. Do you understand?"

I could not refuse. Nothing but being in her pussy mattered. I would do anything she asked.

"Yes Ma'am"

She took out my cell phone and dialed my fiancée's number with the phone on speaker. In the dim light of the cell phones display I saw her sitting on me in a leather corset fishnet stockings and gloves and her leather boots. I was so enthralled that I did not notice that my phone had been answered and my fiancée was yelling and asking where the hell I had been, and that I had better have a good reason for calling at this hour.

A twist of her hips brought me back into focus. I said. "I am sorry for calling so late, but our engagement is off, and I never want to see you again."

She then hung up the phone.

It rang immediately and she turned it off.

"You are a very good boy." And she reached down and stroked my face with her gloved hand. "Now I am going to reward you by making you cum inside of me. You will have the best orgasm you have ever experienced, and then you will belong to me forever."

She began slowly moving up and down. I was ecstatic as waves of pleasure rolled out from my crotch and flooded over my body. Her sweet voice flowed into my brain.

"When you cum you will tell me that you are completely mine. Do you understand?"

"Yes Ma'am." I didn't bother to tell her that I already was. I was so happy and content nothing but this feeling mattered.

"Good, completely and totally mine without reservation or regret."

All I could manage was a soft moan. My entire life was rolled into this moment.

"Now cum and tell me who you belong to."

I exploded in an orgasm that seemed to last forever, and I screamed "I am completely and totally yours. "I am completely and totally yours! "I Am Completely And Totally Yours! "I AM COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY YOURS!"

She pounded me until she had extracted every last drop of cum from me, then she got up and walked out of the room leaving me drained and already missing her.

After just a few minutes, I heard her return, and my cock stood at attention. "It's getting late, and I need to take you home."

I started to object, but she softly said that she was taking me home with her. I immediately relaxed.

She mounted me again, and I was immediately enveloped in a cocoon of pleasure. She explained that she had to prepare me for our trip, then leaned forward and quickly wrapped a collar around my neck. She pulled on the attached lead and I found my face smothered by her huge and beautiful breasts. Somehow she had released my restrains. I pulled my legs up and wrapped my arms around her, and would have begged her to fuck me again, but she got up and holding my lead told me to stay. I tried to follow her off the bed, but after a short shock from the collar I found myself lying on the bed.

She asked me to sit up, and I quickly complied. She explained that though she preferred me naked I would have to wear something for our trip. She wrapped some kind of a cloak or poncho around me and told me to stand. She put a blindfold over my eyes and expertly guided me out of the room, up some stairs and outside to her waiting Camaro. She opened the passenger door and gentle guided me to my seat and buckled me in. When she closed the door, I realized how warm and comfortable the car was, and that the scent of her perfume filled the car. After about a minute she opened her door got in and began to drive.

She drove smoothly and easily, and my blindness did not make me feel the least bit uncomfortable. As she drove her right hand gently stroked my cock and she reassuringly called me her good boy. I was completely relaxed and rested my head on her shoulder. I don't know if I fell asleep, but before I knew it she had stopped the car and gently sat me up in my seat and got out of the car. She opened my door, unbuckled me, helped me out of the car, and I followed like an obedient dog as she lead me up a walkway. I heard her use a key to open a door and she pulled me inside. She closed and locked the door.

It was almost hot inside and once again her scent was overwhelming. She removed my poncho and led me over carpeted floors to a bathroom and had me sit down in a tub. Even the tub was warm and I relaxed. She told me it was time to relief myself, and though I did not realize it until she said it I did need to urinate. I hesitated, but when she turned on a hand held shower head and ran a soft shower of warm water over my penis I released with an almost orgasmic pleasure.

"That's my good boy." She said as she began to bath me with a hot soapy towel. When she was done she wrapped a hot towel around my cock and gave me another drink of cold water. She explained that I was her good little boy, and that she was going to take care of me from now on, but that little boys did not have hair on their pee-pees. This all made perfect sense to me when she said it, and I sat at attention without moving as she shaved my cock and balls bald. When she was done she rinsed me off and rubbed some kind of lotion or cream over my now hairless pee-pee.

She told me to stand up, dried me with a towel and led me out of the bathroom. She brought me to her bedroom and laid me in the center of her bed placing a silken pillow under my head. She then cuffed my wrists and ankles and I heard a soft mechanical hum and I was snugly bound spread eagle on her bed.

She asked if I was ready to be rewarded for being such a good boy. I nodded and whispered "Yes Ma'am."

She removed my collar and blindfold, and though the curtains were drawn the early morning light hurt my eyes. As my eyes adjusted I looked up and she stood radiantly over me dressed in sheer black stockings attached by garters to a brilliant blue and black lace corset that supported but did not cover her ample breasts. Her long mouse-brown hair flowed over her shoulders and framed her wonderful face. She was surely the most beautiful and sexy woman I had ever seen.

She moved her fingers to draw my attention to her fingernails painted to perfectly match the color of the corset. They moved almost hypnotically before my eyes as they moved towards her beautifully thick pussy and combed her long soft bush.

"This is my pussy, and it is the most beautiful thing you will ever see. Your sole purpose in life it to serve and obey my pussy. Nothing but my pussy matters, and you are completed bound to it. Your greatest joy is to please my pussy."

As she was saying this she slowly lowered her pussy over my face, and when she was finished I could not reply because I was excitedly licking and eating her wonderful pussy. As her juices flowed into my mouth I ecstatically swallowed them again and again. When she lifted herself off of my face I followed as far as I could still wanting more of her creamy juices. She smiled knowingly as she once again stood over me.

I stared up at her with longing and softly said "Thank you Ma'am." She stepped off of the bed, and walked out of the room. As she left the room a terrible feeling of loneliness swept over me, and I wept and prayed for her to return.

I heard her shower running and a few minutes after it turned off she came back with a towel wrapped around her head and wearing a short silk robe that exposed just a peek of her awesome cleavage. She sat next to me on the bed and fed me a piece of toast with butter and some kind of berry jelly that I washed down with a glass of orange juice. I kissed her hand and whispered a soft thank you Ma'am as she swept up the last of the jelly from the plate with her finger and allowed me to lick the last drops off.

"You have one more phone call to make. You need to call your mother and let her know you needed a break from work and that you will see her in a few days. Do you understand?"

I nodded and said "Yes Ma'am."

She dialed my cell phone again and leaving it on speaker held close to my mouth. When my mother answered, I obediently delivered my message as instructed. My mother told me that my fiancée had called and was very upset, and asked me what was wrong. I told her that I had broken off the engagement and would explain when I got back. She signaled for me to end the call and I told my mom I had to go. She hung up the phone, turned it off, and planted a wonderful wet kiss on my lips.

"I am going to get dressed, but I will be right back. You are a very good boy."

I was thrilled to have pleased her, and that lessened the pain of her departure. In a few minutes I heard the doorbell, and she opened the door, and I could hear bits of a conversation as she came towards the bedroom. I heard her say something about being carful because I was in a very submissive and suggestive state.

She entered flanked by two other women, who I think were her cousins. She was dressed in a light grey pantsuit and carrying a clip board. "You remember my cousins don't you."

I nodded and faintly said "Yes Ma'am."

"I am going to help you, but you need to sign the paper I have here."

I nodded, she took my hand, placed a pen in it, guided it onto the clipboard, and I signed as I had been instructed.

She leaned over and gave me a soft kiss. Then handed the clipboard to her first cousin and asked her if she had seen me sign. She said yes, took the clipboard and handed it to the second cousin.

The second cousin took the paper, signed it, and then set some kind of a seal to it with a tool like a notary would use.

She kissed me again, told me she would be right back and walked out of the room with her cousins. I heard the outside door open and then close. I then heard her coming back down the hall to me.

She explained that she had a few errands to run, but would be back as soon as she could. Then she reattached the lead to my collar, pressed some kind of a button, and told me I would have to go pee-pee because she was going to leave me tied to the bed. She told me that I was never to touch my pee-pee because it was hers and only she could touch it. I agreed by nodding and saying "Yes Ma'am."

She led me to a shower and had me pee standing inside. When I had finished, she rinsed me off, then dried me with a towel and led me back to the bedroom. She told me to lie down, reattached my restraints and tightened them back up. She fed me three of her special chocolates and helped me drink a glass of water, and I eased comfortably down into the bed.

"You don't mind waiting here until I get back. Do you?"

"No Ma'am."

"Good boy. When I get back we will have a little talk, and if you are good, I may let you please my pussy. You are feeling very tired, so sleep while I am gone, and I will be back before you know it." Then she kissed me and said "Goodnight baby." I must have been very tired because I think I feel asleep before she got out of the room.

I woke up to find her sitting on the edge of the bed stroking her pee-pee and smiling. I could tell by the light coming through the curtains that it was late afternoon. She was dressed in a exquisite while lace corset covered by a sheer white wrap with sheer white silk stockings. She was the loveliest woman I had ever seen.

"I hope you are well rested because we have a busy evening in front of us. Get up and follow me."

I dutifully obeyed, and followed her first to the shower where she had told me to go pee pee, then down the hall to the kitchen where a candlelit table was set for two. She waited for me to hold her chair for her and once seated told me to take a seat. She had prepared a great dinner with a small salad, a nice stuffed chicken breast with a mushroom risotto and broccoli crowns. As we ate we sipped on a fabulous pinot grigio and she talked about how nice it would be for us to eat dinner like this every night.

12