Kidnapped

Story Info
A girl kidnapped and accepted into a submission life.
850 words
3.3
43.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkyky
Kinkyky
2 Followers

Clink. Clink. Clink

The chains rattled every time I yanked at them. The room was cold, with a musty smell. The ground was cold and hard.

The bitter cold was nipping at my naked frozen body.

Grumble...

My stomach was turing, i was so hungry. I haven't eaten since i've been here. How long have I even been here? I think its been a while...

Steps echoed the ground upstairs. The door opened with a creak. More creaks followed heading downstairs. I counted the seconds it took.

I was scared. My stomach kept flipping, my mouth had that sour taste, and i felt like i was going to throw up. What was going on? Was he going to kill me? Toucher? Why did he want me?

The footsteps echoed in the dark room, making its way towards me. Stopping right in front of me. I stopped moving, even the slightest, I stopped breathing and closed my eyes. Preparing for the pain to come.

"Look at me," the man said. He had that rough voice that instantly said danger, but it was also kind of soft. Danger, but friendly...

I opened my eyes, making my eyes adjust. From the dark i could still see his ice blue eyes. They were cold and hard. His hair was dark, maybe black, but i couldn't quite tell. He was tall, very tall. I would estimate his height, but to be honest i have no idea.

He wasn't fat, nor skinny. He was just about in between, but he had muscles and they showed, and they were hot. He was wearing a white V-neck and dark jeans, and oh my god was he good looking. Why do the good looking guys have to be the bad guys...?

He was looking me over, while i was doing the same to him. When he was done, he looked me in the eyes again and smirked. He took a step closer and started tracing his finger along my stomach, making me shiver and goosebumps to arrive. His finger was making its way down, to my...you know. I cringed when his hand got to my clit.

"Please, don't," I whispered, my voice was shaky. He looked up from what he was doing and his hand instantly left my clit, and it went around my neck. Tears were forming, I should of just kept my mouth shut...

"What was that?" He asked calmly.

"Nothing, I'm sorry," I whispered, looking down.

"Look at me." My eyes darted from the ground to his eyes. His hand left my neck again and found its way to my breast. His hand was tracing the outskirts of my nipple. He held my left boob in my hand, while his thumb was tracing my hard bud. He did the same thing to my other boob.

I started whimpering when his hand came down to my vagina again. I wasn't a virgin, being I was 23, but i only had sex with two guys in my entire life.

His rough hand gently started rubbing my clit. I bit my lip to keep in the moan. He smirked again when he saw my reaction. His hand moved away from my clit and he started fingering me. I actually couldn't help but let out a moan this time. He bent down and started eating me out. Oh my...his tongue was heaven. His tongue was circling around my clit, making me let out a huge moan. He kept going, fingering me and eating me out. He kept going, while i got louder, i was on the verge of an orgasm when he stopped. He got up, straightened up his shirt and looked at me. He started to undo the bondages on my arms, but left my legs chained. He took a handful of my hair and pushed me to my knees. With his other hand he undid his pants, and let his cock spring out. It was pretty big, i would say about 8in.

He shoved his dick into my mouth and controlled the speed of which i sucked it. He started slow, but then went faster and faster until he had me deep throating the thing. My slobber was getting on my chin and going down his balls. My eyes were tearing up again, and running down my face while i was running out of air. He let go of my messy hair and told me to suck it myself, so i did. I gave him a hand-job while sucking, and with my other hand i massaged his balls. His balls were swelling up, and he was about to cum. So i kept going, i went faster and faster. He grabbed my hair again and i started deep throating him until he cumed. I swallowed the sweet, but salty semen.

He tugged my hair up, making me stand. I had dried up tears on my cheeks and slobber on my chin.

"Would you like to be my pet?" He asked.

"Yes, please, sir," I responded.

"Then lets get you cleaned up," he said, undoing the rest of my bonds.

Kinkyky
Kinkyky
2 Followers