Kidnapped & Changed Forever

Story Info
He's transformed into a she-male.
1.1k words
4.24
149.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met this lovely woman in a bar; she was tall, blonde and well developed. She came over and chatted me up, now I am not tall and well developed so I wasn't sure why she did but I liked it.

"Hi I am Dominique, you can call me Dom," she cooed, "and you are?"

"Jamie."

"Ah Jamie, nice to meet you darling very feminine name isn't it?"

"Well it goes for both genders but yeah I guess so." This bugged me a bit as I never had a doubt I was masculine, I am 5'7" about 150 lbs, muscular but not overly so and never been confused for female.

"Well sweety I think your adorable and I bet you have a nice hard cock all ready for me don't you?" She nearly pressed her face to mine as she spoke and groped my crotch. "MM you do, what say we go outside to my car and you let me take care of that for you?"

She never even waited for the answer she grabbed my hand and led me out to her panel van. She opened the rear doors, we got in and she removed all my clothes and began sucking my now dripping 8 inch cock.

Suddenly she produced handcuffs and quickly did my hands behind my back, and as I struggled she shackled my legs. I felt a sharp prick in my ass cheek and the last thing I remember is her smiling holding a syringe.

I awoke in a dark, dank room; the only light from a small slit in the door. I tried the door but it was locked so I peered through the slit and saw Dominique in a lab outfit and her assistant, a tall dark haired beauty.

"HEY!" I yelled, "What the hell do you think you're doing? Let me the fuck out of here!"

"Ah, you are awake, good! Let me tell you something my dear boy. I told you my name was Dom, it used to be Dominic not Dominique, and I am a scientist. A while back I tried one of my experiments on myself and this is the result. This is my wife Angela and over the next few weeks we are going to reconstruct the experiment slowly, with you! Now I know your thirsty, the drugs do that to you so drink this."

She slid a drink through a slot to me. At first I had nothing to do with it but my thirst got the better of me and I drank it. A few minutes passed and I felt pretty woozy so I sat on the armchair in the room and lay back. As I did there were voices coming from speakers in the walls telling me to relax and listen. It seemed I had no choice but to do it and I quickly drifted off. I woke to a raging hard on and went to work on it. When I came I timidly scooped some cum off my belly and tasted it, hmm not bad, then I scraped the rest off and licked myself clean.

A few hours passed and the whole time I could just here Dom and Angela talking in low tones. Every time I sat in the chair the voice started up and every time I jerked off and ate my cum, each time with more gusto than before. Several days passed (I think at least) and Dom opened the door and let me out.

"Kneel bitch!" I did as I was told, without question and totally out of character. "Suck this." And Dom pulled out her only remaining manhood, a gorgeous 9 inch phallus. She was fully engorged, dark purple mushroom head all shiny, thick veins running the length of the shaft, tight heavy balls, shaved totally smooth. It stuck out from her garter encased hips and her hose legs rubbed against me. I stared at the cock before me like a hungry dog. I had never, ever, thought of sucking cock but now I needed it. The pit of my stomach yearned to feel its load in it.

I opened my mouth and let her slide it in to me. Oh god it was divine, pre cum oozing from the slit. My tongue knew what to do and I worked at the pee slit to urge the cum out. I pressed forward until the head was at the back of my throat and back to my lips. Over and over letting my tongue be used as the resting place for this magnificent organ. After several minutes she came, too much for me to swallow all at once but the burning in my stomach was satisfied.

"See Angela, phase one is a suck cess." Dominique laughed an evil laugh. All I wanted was more cum. "Do you see Jamie how I am changing you? I know you never sucked cock before but you're a pro, and now every day after your chair sessions and a new drug regimen you will find cocks being fed through that hole across from your chair. You will suck any cock that shows itself and until it cums down your filthy mouth. Now lay down."

Doing as I was told I lay on a dentist's chair and was strapped into place. Angela drew a syringe and injected me under my nipples. Drawing another she poked my balls and then they lowered a laser device over me. Angela began lasering my hair off, first my legs, then up my body and armpits, face and pubes.

Another week passed and I was blindfolded the last few days. But every day I sucked a new cock, sometimes several, and each time I felt the yearning in my stomach quiet but I was getting a new itch, in my ass. Each day I felt more feminine not sure if it was the drugs or the voices but it was real.

The door opened and I fell to my knees as Angela and Dominique came in. The lifted me and took me to the lab and removed my blindfold. There between them stood a hot brunette girl, full breasts, shapely legs and.. oh my god a raging huge cock. I was in shock as I was looking in a mirror, it was me. I was the brunette.

"Phase 2 darling, now aren't you pretty, bend over." I was bent over the chair and restrained spread open. Angela lubed my virgin ass using 1 then 2 then 3 fingers and they felt wonderful. I was moaning and knew what was coming but wanted it.