Kidnapped and Defiled Ch. 06

Story Info
Lois is triply fucked, placed on the plank, whipped.
3k words
4.16
41.8k
16

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Night had fallen as Lois gingerly lowered herself into the warm, scented bath water. Her pale, lustrous skin was marked here and there, especially on her neck, breasts and ass, by reddened hickeys and love bites inflicted by the three young men she had just finished serving. She carefully inserted a finger into her anus to allow the slippery accumulation deposited there to slide out. There seemed to be a great deal of it; she seemed to remember that each of the three had ejaculated there, perhaps more than once. Her ass and mouth ached from use; nevertheless, the young men had not abused her as would have Junior and Fancha.

When she had been delivered, nude and oiled all over, to their room in the mansion she was greeted with cries of enthusiasm. The three were of a likeness: tall, athletically built, with the same Aztec features as the two women Lois had already encountered. Whooping with glee, they tore off their clothes, displaying sizeable members that very quickly stiffened into erection. Lois was pushed to her knees and the first swelling cock presented to her lips; obediently she opened her mouth and began to fellate it, at the same time grasping another cock in each hand and sensuously fondling it.

The cock in her mouth was thrust hard in and out, creating a gargling noise; shortly, it was withdrawn and another inserted. Lois was soon gasping for breath as she skillfully licked and sucked each in turn, not neglecting to deliver a steady caressing to the dicks in her hands. Suddenly she was lifted up; one of the young men had positioned himself on his back on the bed, his feet overhanging onto the floor, while the other two lowered Lois onto his cock, which protruded stiffly a good nine inches. Lois' eyes widened and she gasped as the shaft entered her spread vagina; she was narrow there and it totally filled her, sending a wave of pleasure through her lower parts.

She leaned forward onto the man's chest and began to raise and lower her hips, each sliding movement provoking noises of pleasure both from herself and her partner. Hands parted her buttocks; a spit-wetted cock pushed into her anal passage. Wriggling to adjust herself and admit it comfortably, she found herself doubly impaled; a helpless, naked, submissive instrument of pleasure. A spreading warmth began to build in her groin; she felt the two shafts rubbing against each other through her sensitive dividing wall. She commenced to gasp and moan, began to cry out, then was silenced by the third man's cock placed in her mouth.

Each phallus inside her petite frame was a thick, healthy specimen; her mouth was stretched into an O, her eyes wide, while her anus was almost splitting, so tightly did it wrap the flesh dividing it. But it had been some time since Junior Allen broke her ass in; her back passage was now relaxed, able to absorb a cock thrust to its deepest point. She was even feeling the beginnings of pleasure there, when her soft insides yielded to the stiff invasive rod and wrapped it in the cloying grasp of her sweet rectal walls. She surrendered warmly to the domination, emitting a series of muffled sounds of pleasure that considerably excited her partners.

Pierced in every orifice, she rocked back and forth, running her lips and tongue the length of the shaft in her mouth, flicking the sensitive underside with her tongue, while remembering to squeeze the cock in her ass with her anal muscles, sliding wetly and tightly up and down the two rigid pricks moving inside her down below. She was exceedingly lubricated now, and her bottom smacked wetly against the men's groins. She was humming an unconscious tune of pleasure; all her parts felt sensitive, exposed, at their full service.

Her muffled squeals were echoed by the men's grunts as they coordinated their thrusts, so that all three cocks pushed into her soft openings at the same time. They appeared concerned for her pleasure in addition to their own, rhythmically tending to her convulsive shaking as the ecstasy filled her, stroking her skin and murmuring appreciative encouragement to her. She began to writhe and fling her body from side to side, violently aroused in each erogenous zone, sweat pouring from her slender, pale flesh; a crescendo of sound and sensation was building, until with a roar all three males came to orgasm within moments of each other, while Lois' cry of release rang out over them. Never had she experienced such joy with a male; she slumped boneless and fainting onto the manly chest below her as the cocks inside her softened gradually.

Youth, however, must be served, and in a minute or so the three penises were regaining their hardness. The men changed positions and Lois was once again filled in each place, and the fucking recommenced. Nearly unconscious, she mechanically responded to the second, and then the third engagements. Her ass was becoming sore, her face painted with the discharges of her partners, her pussy completely drenched. At the third go-round, she was near fainting and the men had to work to reach their completion. Last to finish was the man occupying her mouth; finally he came, and she obediently swallowed every drop of the thick, sticky mouthful.

She slid onto the bed and lay motionless, face down, desperate to rest a moment; her trembling bottom was caressed and her soaking hair smoothed. While her partners sat back and drank wine, she gathered enough strength to rise, smile gratefully to each one, then wordlessly request permission to depart. Her ass still gaped from the invasions, and she felt a trickle of liquid running down between her buttocks. Hastily she departed, bowing submissively, then scampered stiffly as fast as her exhaustion would permit back to her room, cupping a palm beneath herself to catch the drips which oozed out of her. She was barely into the soothing, relaxing bath when a chill of fear struck her; in the morning was her appointment with Lydia.

"Wake up quickly, Lois, and wash! It is time to see Lydia. Hurry, or it will be even worse!"

Lois, exhausted by her previous day's exertions, groggily returned to consciousness to see Dalla's pretty, concerned face. It immediately crashed down on her that she was now to receive what Lydia had promised. Alarmed, she hastily performed her ablutions and started to dress.

"No! Not clothes! We must go immediately." They raced down the hallway and trembling, knocked on the door of the punishment room. Lydia responded in a peremptory tone, and the two girls went very quietly in. Their mistress was waiting, in a fresh off white linen dress which accented her darkly tanned skin; her features were set in a severe expression and she tapped a short whip against her palm. She spoke angrily to Dalla, who cringed and answered softly, eyes down. Lydia switched her gaze to Lois, who was suddenly aware of her naked vulnerability in the face of Lydia's steadily tapping whip. She tried to assume a fearful, obedient stance; which was rather how she felt. Lydia as before motioned for her to turn around, and Lois' small shapely buttocks flinched under her savage, knowing gaze. Lois naked was indeed an appealing sight. Small but very shapely, her breasts were pert and perfect, while her small round bottom resembled a peach in its invitation. Perhaps that was why her partners so often preferred to penetrate her anally. The older woman, still very handsome with dark flashing eyes, aristocratic cheekbones, and a full mouth, spoke sharply.

"Lydia say you must put on handcuffs." Dalla had pulled down from the ceiling a strap ending in a set of cuffs. Lois suddenly felt a stubborn rebelliousness; she kept her hands by her sides. Lydia promptly grasped her slender wrists in a powerful grip and wrenched them hard behind Lois' back, where Dalla apologetically clicked the cuffs shut. Lydia gave a sharp tug on the handcuff strap; Lois' arms were pulled upwards behind her, forcing her to bend forward. Helpless now, she watched fearfully as the mistress gave a series of rasping orders to her unwilling assistant.

The plank set between sawhorses had wooden steps to each side. Gripping Lois' hair firmly, Lydia drew her over to the step and together with Dalla maneuvered her so that she stepped up and straddled the plank, standing with one foot on each step. Another tug on the strap behind her forced her to bend further forwards to ease the strain on her extended arms, now pulled hard towards the ceiling. She squatted awkwardly over the plank, knees bent, ass pushed out and with the soft flesh between her legs just resting on the narrow wooden edge, supported by her feet on the steps. Unable because of her position to lift her feet from the steps to dismount the plank, she experienced an increasing fear as she realized how utterly helpless she had been rendered.

With a curt directive to Dalla, Lydia gripped Lois' hair and squeezed her nostrils closed. Lois instinctively opened her lips to breathe, whereupon Dalla pushed a hard rubber ball gag into her soft mouth, fastening the strap at the back of her head, then tightening it several notches in response to Lydia's angry order. Lois' mouth was filled by the ball; she could now make only very muffled noises and was obliged to keep gathering saliva to counter its intrusive dryness. Suddenly a heavy cloth was placed over her eyes; she would now have no warning of what was to come. She had always had a childish fear of the dark, and now its terrors had arrived; she made pleading sounds which drew only a short laugh from her mistress.

She felt a hand fondling her nipple; with relief she welcomed the arousing touch, relaxing slightly. But a savage pain promptly replaced the gentle caress, and with a shocked wince she recollected the saw-toothed nipple clamps. Another pang heralded the fastening of a second clamp to her other breast. The sharp teeth tormented her tender nipple; they had attached to them a short chain, to which Lydia added a weight. Every movement Lois made caused the weights to swing, adding greatly to the pain as they pulled on her soft nipples, which felt - the sensation amplified by her blindness - as though they were being ripped off. Whimpering, she tried to stay completely still so as not to promote any movement of the weights. Even when motionless they pulled painfully on her delicate tips.

Concentrating on remaining still, she was conscious of handcuffs clicking closed on each ankle. Shockingly, the bonds were pulled sideways so that her feet left the steps and she collapsed heavily onto the plank's edge, which gouged the soft flesh between her legs. She felt strong fingers reach under her and spread her labia apart, so that the plank's edge pressed against the inside of her pussy, and dug into the tender crease between her buttocks. She squirmed desperately to shift her weight from her most sensitive parts; but the straps that held her ankles widely separated provided no leverage, and she succeeded only in grinding the squared edges of the plank into her tender parts. Every movement caused the weights attached to her nipples to swing back and forth, so that the saw teeth bit harder. She was panting and sobbing through the gag; realized she could not lift her parts off the plank; and tried to stay as immobile as possible, wincing at the growing pain at her crotch.

The room was quiet except for Lois' labored breathing and occasional gasp of pain. A silvery laugh sounded; Lydia was evidently deriving considerable pleasure from the sight of Lois' naked body wriggling excruciatingly on the plank edge. With every passing minute her discomfort increased; when she tried to shift her weight away from the delicate flesh inside her labia, the plank cut instead into the soft skin between her cheeks; which was already chafed and sensitive from the extensive anal intercourse of the previous evening. Lois began to make pleading sounds through the gag; tears formed and ran down her flushed cheeks. She MUST be freed from this torment. Nobody could be so cruel. She would be obedient. She would do anything...

Lydia laughed again. There was a swishing sound, and Lois felt a sharp touch across her buttocks, which were pressed down against the plank edge. She gasped, then squealed as several more strokes from the whip Lydia had been holding landed in the same place. A cruel thrashing followed. Leaving the girl's striped posterior, the whip slashed across Lois' lower back; then her velvety, white inner thighs, exposed by the straps pulling them to the side, received extensive attention, which was exquisitely painful. The lash cut repeatedly around her soft little tummy, while the tip stung her sides and, a couple of times, her pussy; her breasts received a number of strokes that drove a scream through the gag as the nipple clamps were shaken.

Lydia did not neglect her victim's sensitive armpits, nor her soft palms; even the tender soles of the feet were beaten. Panting and grunting, dripping with sweat, shaking from side to side, Lois was striped with pink welts; her muffled grunts of pain, and occasional shrieks as the whip found a particularly sensitive place, seemed only to encourage Lydia. Lois' bladder let go, and she pissed all over herself; the acrid smell added to the odors of sweat and female excitement already present in the room. Finally the blows ceased; Lois' breathing slowed and her sobs lessened to only a steady choking sound.

The cloth was lifted from her head, the gag unbuckled, and she saw Lydia's flushed, grinning features. Her torturer stepped behind her and delivered several very hard cuts across her striped buttocks; then strolled around the near-hysterical girl, choosing relatively unmarked areas of skin and lashing them skillfully and viciously, driving more screams from her trembling throat. Dalla cowered in the corner, weeping; through her own tears Lois looked beseechingly at the older woman, who appeared finally sated by the punishment inflicted. She motioned Dalla to release the handcuffs; Lois tumbled limply to the floor, her whole body pink with stripes.

Weeping, expressing her submission in every movement, she crawled painfully across the floor to Lydia; looking up respectfully, her eyes welling, she gently lifted her mistress' hard, slender foot and took the long toes into her soft mouth, where she sucked them slowly, carefully and lovingly, like a cock. Lydia regarded her groveling form with an arrogant approval; She removed her foot from the wet orifice and, stepping around the girl, pressed her head back to the floor.

A light kick to Lois' striped bottom had the snuffling girl raise her buttocks up and part them with her hands; the soft flesh burned under her grip. Lydia popped her big toe into Lois' exposed anus, and probed the girl's sopping vagina with her other toes as Lois, cheeks spread and face to the floor, undulated her hips, flexed her anal muscles, pushed back to bring Lydia's toes deeper inside her,, and moaned in enthusiastic, humble acceptance of the humiliating penetration. Lydia withdrew from Lois' rectum, then narrowed her foot and drove it deep into Lois' now sopping wet vagina, sparking a cry of shock.

Grinning intensely, she began a hard in-and-out motion, pushing her toes deeper with each new thrust; the American girl writhed frantically beneath the fierce but sensuous onslaught. Forehead on the ground, she shook and twitched her buttocks as Lydia drove into her, stroking the depths of Lois' sensitive pussy with her toes. Lois shoved her ass back violently, accepting the foot more deeply still. Her insides were saturated and Lydia's foot gleamed with a slippery sheen as it emerged from Lois' spread lips, before being plunged back in a little deeper still. If Lydia wished to fuck her with her foot, Lois must respond as warmly and enthusiastically as if it were her fiance's cock.

Lydia withdrew from Lois' vagina and pushed her toes into Lois' anus, which was fully exposed as the girl knelt with her face to the floor and her ass made available in the air behind her. The passage was soaked by the liquids coming from in front and initially allowed the fierce intrusion. However, the older woman found the rear passage would not allow such deep penetration; it was too narrow, and Lois squealed with pain after the first couple of inches.

Lydia did not want to ruin the slave; it were best if the slave be kept healthy in order to properly serve her masters and mistresses. (This did not mean that she would not use whip, cane or plank with a will, to train the slaves in appropriate deportment.) She returned her foot to Lois' slippery soaking cunt, even more forcefully, although also very sensually, wriggling her toes and stimulating the American almost beyond all measure. Fucked almost senseless, Lois squealed, writhed and cried out as Lydia's sensual, thrusting, dominating foot created a terrific tidal wave of orgasm in her innermost depths. For now, she was this person's obedient slave, who would do her bidding, fear her, try as hard as possible to please her, open herself completely to her, and welcome even excruciating punishment at her hands.

Please fuck my wet pussy with your foot, Mistress. Then if you like, fuck my ass with it. I am your obedient servant and slave. Please tell me how you wish me to please you. Are you going to whip my bottom some more? Shall I bend over now? It stings so badly! I'll do anything if you don't give me quite so many strokes. Anything at all. Do you want to piss in my mouth and make me swallow it all? Or...?