Kidnapped and Defiled Ch. 07

Story Info
A now submissive Lois makes love to her Mistress' ass.
1.5k words
4.1
24.9k
9

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lois' petite body, totally naked, perched on the equally nude lap of her mistress Lydia. Her arms were locked around Lydia's neck and her lips were wide open, licking and sucking passionately the strong pointed tongue that was plunged into her wet, soft mouth. She wriggled her wet bottom sensuously on the finger that Lydia had hooked into her little asshole, where she caressed the sensitive nerve endings just inside her sweet bud. Lydia's other hand steadily rubbed the American's clitoris, building a divine wave of ecstatic pleasure. Her pussy was soaking wet, and she began to embrace her blooming orgasm. Lydia worked steadily away at her, coaxing her over the edge; as Lois climaxed she heard whispered "Chicote, en breve."

The whip, soon. A trembling exultation swept over her. Once the prospect of being bent over and receiving a painful beating on her tender bottom would have filled her with fear and extinguished any lustful feelings immediately. Now she found the words intensely exciting. She had submitted completely to her mistress; the bitter caress of the whip or cane was welcome if it pleased Lydia, in spite of its agonizing smart. The sensual prospect pushed her over the edge, and she spasmed violently, melting into Lydia's strong grip, sighing with gratitude.

"Agora mesmo, Amante?" Right now, Mistress?

"Sim." Lois slipped off Lydia's lap and hurried over to the wooden horse. Draping herself over it, she protruded her buttocks invitingly, her legs parted to show her bare, glistening labia. The soft little moons of her bottom were a delightful sight; utterly naked and unprotected. Lois looked back over her shoulder at her mistress with a mixture of apprehension and excitement. The whip hurt so much! Yet when the burning sensation of each stroke started to lesson, she found herself swept with ecstasy. She wanted to be taken, subdued, punished; she deserved the pain, and offered her acceptance as a gift to her mistress. After a whipping, Lydia would usually take her in one way or the other; creating a sexual response, an utter sensual submission, that blew Lois' mind.

"Quantos chicotadas hoje, Amante?"

"How many strokes? We'll see. If you speak again, it will be more. Get ready." Lois bit her lip and positioned her perky bottom as accessibly and provocatively as possible. She flinched as Lydia drew a line across it with a lithe cane she had taken from the rack of implements. Lydia gazed avidly at the small, perfectly rounded, pale globes that were presented to her. Between Lois' shapely parted thighs, her cunt could be seen, exquisitely plump and showing a line of moisture at the divide. There was great pleasure in whipping her sharply, hearing the crack of impact, then seeing a thin welt appear on the perfect flesh as the girl cried out in pain. The whips and canes molded the American to her will; Lois had already abandoned almost all her independence, and would now perform anything that was demanded of her, no matter how degrading, with the utmost submissiveness and enthusiasm.

A swish through the air, and an agonizing pain bit her soft flesh, driving a gasp from her lungs. That hurt more than usual! Lydia paused, and Lois resumed her position obediently, albeit wincing at the burning sensation. Another cut, and this time Lois squealed; a straight red line now crossed her pretty bottom, a contrast on the pale skin. Lydia paused to admire her handiwork; she was pleased with her forced transformation of the girl from an arrogant, entitled Americano to a beautiful, yielding victim who now strove to please her mistress in every imaginable way and who delighted in accepting whatever torments Lydia chose to inflict on her naked, vulnerable, exquisite little body.

Excited, Lydia placed a cut directly on top of the last red welt. This provoked a scream of real pain, and Lois hopped wildly from foot to foot in an attempt to soothe the smarting, pressing her palms in a vain attempt to soothe the injured area. Another stripe in the same place brought a near hysterical response; Lydia relented and paused for a moment while Lois subdued her sobs, wiped her tears and bravely presented her ass for the next cut. The next two - fewer than six strokes would not be appropriate - simply striped the place where her bottom joined her thighs, and did not overlay any previous stroke. Sniffling, Lois remained in position until Lydia, putting an arm around the trembling young woman, drew her over to the bed.

Both partners found this kind of activity intensely exciting; now there would come a delicious fulfillment. Now Lois was going to be fucked. Lydia selected a thick, brutal black dildo - a wide array of sexual implements filled the shelf - as well as a jar of vaseline, and handed them to Lois. The American scooped up some of the grease and spread it thoroughly and carefully on the dildo; reached below herself and slipped a greased finger into her own ass; kneeling on the floor, she buckled the strapon harness onto Lydia's naked, lithe body. She looked apprehensively at the brutal shaft - she had been penetrated multiple times, by various objects, but this one seemed thicker than most - smiled sweetly at Lydia, then placed a pillow beneath her lap and turned face down on the bed. She grasped her cheeks and spread apart her buttocks submissively; the little shell of her asshole shone with the vaseline she had spread on it. Lydia moved forward; with a hand on Lois' shoulders holding her still, she placed the tip of the dildo against Lois' asshole and with a sigh of pleasure guided it in to a depth of a couple of inches.

Lois squirmed under the intrusion, trying to accept the thick shaft in her ass comfortably. Lydia drew out a fraction, pushed back in a little further; the sight of Lois' little anus tightly wrapping the dildo was quite stimulating. Withdraw a little, enter a bit further; soon Lydia was lying full out on Lois' naked, sweaty body, crushing her flat and with the dildo seated to the hilt in her bowels. Slipping a hand under her, Lydia began to fuck her asshole while fondling her pussy. A sound - "Unh!" - came deep from Lois' throat as she took the rubber cock in all the way; undulating her hips, moving her ass back and forth, she squirmed ecstatically under the deep, steady strokes. Her ass became looser in its grip; the dildo slid in and out more easily, to a chorus of both women's moans of pleasure, and a variety of wet sounds from the activity in Lois' rectum. The arousing scents of perspiration, pussy and ass filled the room.

Both partners had enjoyed several orgasms before Lydia rolled off Lois' back and rested on the bed. Lois' immediately placed her arms lovingly around the older woman's neck and commenced to kiss her sweetly and gratefully all over her handsome, strong featured face, then suck her nipples delicately. She began to run her tongue sensually across her mistress' belly, which was wet as well as firm; her head traveled downward as she moved her lips towards Lydia's wet slit.

Instead, Lydia rose up and turned Lois onto her back, where she looked up submissively at her lithe companion. Knee walking forward, Lydia squatted over Lois' pretty face, and pinioned her wrists. She wiped her wet, open pussy across the American's panting face; Lois opened her mouth and readied her tongue to lick her. But instead the older woman steadied the head below her; arching her back, she shot a strong blast of urine between her captive's wide lips. Lois was surprised, but this was something Lydia liked and so must be responded to appropriately; Lois promptly swallowed the acrid, warm yellow liquid and pressed her mouth against Lydia's cunt, licking it passionately and sucking the residue from it. Another short spurt of piss; Lois swallowed, then noisily resumed her oral caresses.

Finally a long, relieving effort emptied the mistress' bladder into her obedient receptacle; Lois desperately sought to collect the essence, choked, coughed, but swallowed most of the donation, at least the part that didn't spill out of her mouth and run down her face. Now she would be permitted to stimulate Lydia's clitoris and cunt with her tongue. She lapped steadily and skillfully as Lydia's clit grew and the older woman lifted up in ecstatic pleasure. After climaxing twice more, she shifted so that her asshole was now presented to Lois' mouth; the girl immediately addressed herself to the small dark opening, gratefully licking it, running her tongue around it, then probing inside it as deeply as possible while Lydia grunted and squirmed in pleasure. "Suck my asshole, bitch! Maybe I'll take a shit in your mouth!" Lois furiously redoubled her oral efforts; she had not realized she could insert her pretty pink tongue quite as deeply in Lydia's rectum. She licked, sucked and probed, while Lydia squirmed in pleasure above her, pressing her sopping ass all over Lois' frantically working face, which now dripped with her secretions..