Kidnapped and Milked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bruno1027
Bruno1027
553 Followers

"I've heard about that," the brunette added. "I heard it feels wonderful for the male."

"It can. They each have different reactions. It's not out of the ordinary to see them become emotional. It leaves them helpless."

Her words made both of them curious and Eric, half listening and half trying to acclimate to the strange feeling in his bottom, wondered what would come of this technique. As the older nurse slowly inserted the instrument back and forth over his gland, the younger one held his cheeks apart, spreading him out so his hole was opened lewdly.

It changed from a slight pleasure to a feeling of need he could not ignore. His penis was fully erected and what he felt in his bottom brought a hot wave of sensation in his shaft. He didn't feel as if he would come and his urges were dulled but he felt happily full and desperate to relieve the pressure inside of him.

One hand cradled his testicles as if they were ripe fruit. He openly moaned at the touch and leaned back onto the prod so it rubbed against his prostate. The nurses, amazed at this unheard of reaction, watched as he pressed back and forth on the tool. The older nurse only held it steady, growing excited at the sight of his once shy asshole opening and taking in most of the tool.

A cup was held under his penis while the younger brunette squeezed his length more eagerly. She winked at the blonde as she began a firm downward motion, one hand taking up when the other finished. There was no need for such action, his body would expel his seed without their encouragement but the smiles on their faces showed their enjoyment. He was being milked as a cow would be and though both women knew that wasn't the easiest way to harvest his semen, they couldn't resist.

Eric felt what they were doing and didn't blame them. In truth, he felt like an animal. He was helpless, unable to move and wanted only to peak in a surge that would release the pent up fluids that were burned in his male sack.

They came out in a rush. He felt no climax, no exerting peak he was so hoping for. Instead there was a blessed release that calmed his stressed body. He felt as if he was being drained. The first bolt came quickly, causing a twinge of pain as it forced itself out of his tired cockhead. It flowed out of him in a near constant stream, different than the previous two releases. He was glad for it, only because the pressure in his lower abdomen and genitals had disappeared to be replaced by a warm tightening and the satisfying feeling of being completely emptied.

The two women, happy with their samples, were finished with the subject. There was the quick piercing of a syringe in the full meat of his left buttock and they exited. His vision turned cloudy and, as he rested his head to regain his strength he fell into deep unconsciousness.

In the morning he awoke. He was fully dressed and his body cramped. He shivered in the cold air of the morning as he realized he spent the night on a park bench. Two blocks away was the bar he last remembered going to for a drink the night before. There was a heaviness in his balls as if he had spent the night in bed with a woman but he knew that to be impossible.

Images filled his head; two beautiful nurses, a starched white bed, the glistening sheen of lubrication on his erect cock. He shrugged it off as alcohol derived dream, the kind you can never fully piece together but that stays with you for months in images and in déjà vus. He stretched his sore legs, patted down his disheveled clothes and made his way back to his apartment, wondering why the left cheek of his ass felt swollen.

Bruno1027
Bruno1027
553 Followers
12