Kidnapped and Raped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke with a start. I ached all over and had a raging headache. My mouth was dry but sticky and I had a lingering taste at the back of my throat. Then it all came back to me and I burst into tears again. Through my choking sobs I realised a few things. I was now on a bed. Chained to it to be more precise but anything was better than concrete. And I had my collar on.

Let me explain about my collar. I love my collar. It's black leather with rounded silver studs on it. I bought it from a Goth stall at a county fair when I was 14 and since that day it's gone everywhere with me. Kinda like a security thing. I always had it on me, either wearing it, or having it in my pocket. God knows why but I loved it. Now I was starting to regret buying the damn thing.

Bit late for regrets though.

I looked around the room, trying to get my bearings. I calmed down a bit when I realised I recognised it. Couldn't place it, but I recognised it and that soothed me some. Testing my bonds I realised I could get out of them without too much fuss. Handy being a mini-Houdini sometimes! After fiddling around for a few minutes and trapping my skin a lot, I wriggled free. Sitting up I pulled the leg restraints off and stood up. I felt a bit wobbly and nearly gagged when I felt the congealed blood round my throat. I fought the urge to throw up and moved towards the door. Twisting the handle I was surprised to find it was unlocked- they obviously didn't think I would be capable of getting loose. Mike should have warned them better than that. Even so, after finding the door opened so easily, I should have been on my guard but I got lax. I moved quickly down the corridor. I knew this place from somewhere but I didn't know where. That was my big mistake. I wasn't concentrating. All of a sudden I was pinned against the wall and found myself staring up at my boyfriend, Mike. Now I knew where I was. This was his mate Joey's house!

'Enjoy your little trip bitch?' He grabbed my hair and threw me on the floor. My cheekbone hit the ground and I fought the urge to scream. I knew that would only make him worse. I curled up into a ball as he started kicking me, humming as he did. I felt red hot waves of pain shoot through me as his boot broke 2 of my ribs. I bit my lip to stay silent. He rolled me on my back and put a foot across my throat, choking me, pushing on my wound. I struggled beneath him, but still did not make a sound. Dropping down on top of me, he sighed and lit a fag. I flinched as he flicked ash onto me. Leaning back, he rested his full weight on my stomach.

'Don't'.

'Don't what?'

'I'm serious Mike, don't lean on my stomach, please'.

'Why the fuck not? Don't tell me what to do you whore'.

'I'm pregnant'. He took a long drag on his cig.

'You fucking what?'

'I'm 3 months gone. I did a test last week, and it came up positive. I had a doctors appointment last week and he sent me for a dating scan. I'm 3 months gone. We're having a baby Mike. I was waiting for the right time to tell you'.

He slowly sat up. I though I had him there. I knew how much he wanted kids. All of a sudden I felt a searing pain on my right breast and my head exploded in a cloud of pain. He'd burnt me with his cigarette and booted me in the head. I could taste blood where I'd bit my lip and tongue. He grabbed me by my collar, dragging me up and throwing me against the wall again. 'You was waiting for the right time to tell me? When exactly was going to be the right time? Not that it matters, I'm not having a kid with a whore.'

I heard a click and felt the cold metal of a gun barrel pressed against my belly. Threaten me and hurt me, fine. Do it to my baby, my unborn baby and you'll pay. I saw red and snapped.

'The only reason I'm a whore is because you made me into one Mike. You was the one that was pimping me out to all your mates! You were the one that wanted the fucking money, not me. Now get out of my way you tosser!' I screamed at him and slapped him. Ignoring the pain coursing through my whole body I shoved him as hard as I could and ran. Anywhere just to get away from him. Running down the stairs, I pulled the front door handle- shit. Locked. I sprinted through the living room door to get to the patio door when I felt my collar being pulled back. I let out a strangled yelp, felt a hand go round my mouth and Joey whispering in my ear

'My turn'.

I froze on the spot. He pulled me tight against him and I could feel his hard on. He started licking and kissing my neck. I winced as his lips brushed over my torn and bruised skin. All of a sudden, I found myself stumbling forwards to the middle of the room, falling over a coffee table and gashing my leg. Feeling dazed, I rolled over and lay there stunned for a few minutes. I sat up and saw Joey come flying towards me. He smacked me in the face, but by this point I was in too much shock to scream or care. I saw Mike come into the room and he stood over me smirking.

I looked up at him, too broken and too much in pain to even care what he did. He crouched down by my head and I flinched as he stroked my hair.

'Aww baby. You're a mess. But you bring it on yourself. If you just did as you were told, you'd be ok'. With that he stood up and walked away. Without a backward glance he told Joey 'Do what you like. I don't give a shit.'

Joey smiled at me and I felt his hands round my throat. That was the last thing I remember.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Julia's Raped Again Julia is raped by her prof for the second time.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Kidnapped and Raped She is taken to a secluded forest and assaulted.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Amanda Gets Raped Virgin 18 yr gets raped in all 3 holes.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories