Kidnapped and Traded

Story Info
A slave has no freedom.
3.3k words
3.4
46.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a RP that myself and badboycal01 did. It has been rewritten to a story format so that it reads better and makes more sense. I hope you enjoy and please let me know what you think!

*

There is a knock at the door. I open the door and return to my Masters side as you enter the room. Master moves forward to enter. Behind him is a young girl in hand cuffs. Master moves forward to inspect her. Kneeling at my Master's side, I look up and inspect the new slave that is going to brought into my home. I am quite irritated that I am going to have to follow her orders as well as Master's even though I have been here longer. I look up at you briefly, examining you and smile widely before looking away hoping that my Master did not see. You follow me with your eyes as you remain calm while Master examines the new slave and I sigh softly as I realize that Master is to engrossed with His new slave to notice my slight disobedience.

Walking behind me, you touch my back, mimicking the way Master is examining the new one. As you touch my back, I shiver uncomfortably; not liking you touching me in the same manner that Master is touching the girl. I look at Master, trying to get his attention without making any sound, and failing miserably. Instead, taking the slave into another room where he leaves the door open. I watch Him undress her and examine her naked body, thoroughly inspecting it, making sure that she is a virgin. I try to lower my head so that I do not have to watch this man that I love dearly inspect this young one, but you force my head up and make me watch. I try to shake my head no as you begin to slide a finger into my pussy, telling you that I don't want this done to me, but you completely ignore me.

"He doesn't want you anymore. You are a useless piece of meat to Him," you say as you hold my head firmly forcing me to watch more.

A tear slides down my face refusing to accept this. "I know that He loves me or He would not keep me," I think sadly to myself. I can feel you move your fingers faster in me now as I start to get wet even though this is NOT what I want. "Would your Master approve of this? He doesn't even mind you anymore," you whisper almost cruelly in my ear. "My Master loves me," I whisper, convincing myself and not you as you continue to finger my pussy and stop just as I am about to come and watching the girl that is too young, in my opinion, cum instead of me from Master eating her pussy.

I clutch my arms about me as you let me go and go into the other room and speak a few words to Him that I can not quite make out. He looks over at me as I am lowering my head so that He does not see me looking, and laughs. I begin to shake uncontrollably as I force myself not to cry, knowing that if I start crying, I will sink into a deep depression.

While deep in thought, Master walks next to me. I notice Him walking towards me and my heart begins to beat a little faster. As He collars me, I smile inward. He pulls me to my knees and drags me to the dungeon where He sets me on the floor without a word and leaves. As He leaves without saying a word to me, I hear the door lock and I place my arms around my legs and begin to cry as my world crashes down around me. Sobs shake my naked body as I cry my heart out leaving me in an moving depression with the knowledge that My Master, truly does not care about me, but still wishes to keep me.

Later that night...

In the dungeon, I can hear how He fucks the young slave, for the first time in her very young life. I know Him well enough, to know that He is thoroughly enjoying her without any limitations whatsoever. As I listen to Him fucking her, I curl up in a ball and close my eyes trying to entice sleep to help me block out the unwanted knowledge of how much He enjoys her, and how much He does not want me.

As sleep finally overpowers me, I drift off into a troubled slumber. I twist and turn and suddenly here the dungeon open. I look up at the door with hope in my eyes and become terrified as I realize that it is NOT my Master. I see a man wearing a white mask walk towards me and tie a chain to my collar and begin to pull my across the floor forcibly by my collar attached to my chain. I pull back and try to brace myself against the floor, not wanting to go, wanting to stay here and wait for my Master to return for me. Despite my efforts, your strength over powers me and am helplessly dragged across the floor. As we reach the threshold of the dungeon, I begin to scream loudly, hoping that Master will hear me and rescue me from this man that is taking me from Him.

As I am dragged through the dark house, I hear Master cumming once more in His new slave. Wishing it was me, I sink into a depression once again, but come out of it very quickly and start fighting once more as the masked man attempts to put me in the van, finally picking me up and throwing me kicking and screaming into the back of the van. I can feel the vans floorboards vibrating underneath of me as he drives faster to take me to a new place. I can only hope that I will be returned to my Master soon.

As the van turns, I slide in the back of the van, continuing to scream in case someone in a car next to the one I am most unwillingly riding in. I start to slide towards the front of the van and I realize, as I keep my screaming going, I realize that we are going downhill. As the van stops, No sounds are to be heard except for the screaming that I am continually doing.

The van's door slides open and you drag me out of the van. I feel a sharp sting across my face as you slap me and tell me that I had better stop fighting if I have no desire to get hurt. I spit in your face not caring if I get hurt. I want my Master. I make that very obvious. I glare at you and try to kick you in the balls.

You push me down to the ground. I take a huge breath as you kick me in the stomach. "Don't fucking try that again. Do you want to die?" You say to me as I hack a loogie in your face. "Take me back," I finally say. "I want to be with my Master. I have no desire to be with you. Even if he doesn't want me," I trail off.

You pull at my chain and I kneel in front of you most unwillingly. "You are not his slave any longer. Did you know that he told several of His friends to come over to His house tonight and use you as they please? He just dumped you for My former slave... " You say as you remove the mask, revealing that you are indeed the man who gave My Master His new toy.

"My Master loves me. He would never do anything to harm me. He must be teaching me a lesson. I want to go back," I say defiantly "I do not want to serve you. I want my Master!" I scream at you.

"Look at me. LOOK AT ME, I SAID!" forcing me to look up at you. "Do you know why you are here?" you ask crossly, looking into my eyes.

"I do not care," I say looking defiantly into your eyes.

"Then maybe I should call your Master and tell him that he can dispose of you as he wanted to," you say without passion.

Scared, I look up at you with wide eyes that slowly begin to fill with tears. No longer struggling, I curl up and cry. "Just leave me alone," I sob as I slowly rock myself.

"You were born slave and you destiny is to be a slave. Your former Master wanted to dispose of you in a sex orgy for His friends. I, on the other hand, want a trained slave," You say matter-of-factly before continuing. "There is no way to get to the street from here. I will leave the house door open. Think about what you want and if you walk through the door, then I will know I have a new slave."

After you have left me outside, I lay myself down on the gravel driveway. I lay my arm out underneath my head and watch the stars disappear and the sky start to fill with pink tips, noting the rising of the sun. I have cried for so long that I have myself a headache and thrown up several times until there is nothing left in my stomach now. Now as dawn approaches, I fall asleep where I have been laying all night, not even bothering to close the door before I let sleep take over my body.

Unknown to me, you have watched me all night from the window in your room as well as through the cameras hidden throughout your property. Now that dawn is approaching, the house is beginning to come alive with the turning on of lights and movement inside. You look at my fragile body as you leave the house, get into your van and drive away.

I wake hours later and look around, disoriented. It takes a moment before I realize where I am and why. I rise slowly; gravel sticking to my arm and my neck tense. I notice that the van is gone and a wave of a deep depression hits me and I curl up into a ball and cry once more. I hear your voice as I am crying coming from everywhere and nowhere, informing me that there is food and drink inside and that I am free to take them if I wish. I shake my head slightly, not wanting to enter the house afraid of what it would mean. Besides, I have no wish to eat or drink. I have been kidnapped and disowned. I wonder vaguely if He even notices that I am gone or even misses me. "Probably not," I think bitterly. I get up and brush myself off really looking around and noticing trees, I walk towards them, exploring.

I hear the crunch of gravel and the purr of an engine as I am walking towards the trees. I look and see you coming back in the same van that you took me in last night. I watch as you get out of the van. You stop and look at me in my nude form. As you walk towards the house, a pieces of paper flutters to the ground. You notice my attention shift and tell me, "That is for you from your former Master." Putting an emphasis on the word 'former'.

I reach down and pick up the fallen paper. I look at the piece of paper in my trembling hands. I open it slowly and see the customized stamp that is only my Master's. The note reads:

You were my first slave. I am now setting you free. My last command is that you are to find a new Master. You have served me well, but there is nothing more that I can teach you. I wished to end your life last night, but you deserve it. I am now giving it back to you. Do not look for me again and don't look back. Serve you new Master well.

After reading the paper, I crumple it up, my ears starting to well up with tears. I throw the piece of paper to the ground and begin to run. I climb a tree when I notice you following me. "Come down here," you say as you reach the tree I climbed.

"Why should I," I shout down the length of the tree. "No body wants me. They always prefer someone younger or less experienced or more experienced. I am never good enough. Why should you be different?"

"I don't want to train you," he says moving away from the leaves and branches you are throwing. " I already know you are well trained. I want someone that knows what to do. You are acting like a little kid. Come right down. NOW!!" you say, your voice laced with dominance.

"No," I say throwing pieces of a small stick that I have been breaking up at you.

"I thought you were really worth the effort. You know, He is not your Master anymore and what He did was give you the chance to be a mature slave, Perhaps you would be better dead as He first thought," you say as you walk away from the tree and inside the house. After you walk into the house, I notice that the door remains open.

I lay back against the tree, knowing that you can still see me and begin to mourn my loss not liking you more by the minute. "I have a right to act childish, damn it." I think to myself. "I just had my heart ripped up and then handed back to me.Why should this one be any different," I mumble to myself.

As I watch the door while throwing a pity party for my lonesome self, you bring out a platter of food and hear you say, "At least eat something. I don't want any dead kids on my grounds." You say using the speakers as you walk back into the house.

After you have walked back into the house, I look longingly at the plate that you set on the ground and wonder whether I should attempt to eat it or not. I have been disowned and now the person, who has kidnapped me and given my now previous Master a new slave, wants to make me His salve. I shake my head violently at the thought. "I don't want charity and I don't want to be HIS," I think vehemently and turn my back on the front door.

Night falls once more and you do not come out to check on me, yet the door remains open. I wonder as I look over my shoulder seeing this, how long He plans on waiting for me. There is a strong breeze that chills me though it is a warm summers night. I sit in my tree and shiver not wanting to go into that house.

Unknown to me, as you go into your room, you watch me through your monitors just like a kid would watch a hamster in a cage. You throw a blanket out the window and let it flutter mostly to the ground before speaking. "You better cover your body with something more than those sticks."

I hear you tell me to cover myself. I turn to see a blanket floating to the ground. I look down at the blanket and realize just how cold I am, not wearing any clothes. I climb down out of the tree and pick up the blanket. I look up at the window from which you dropped the blanket and notice that there are lights still on in that particular room before I turn away. I walk into the trees and lay between some for what little cover from the wind that they can provide as I cover myself with the blanket.

I fall asleep on the hard ground outside for the second night in a row. However, I am awakened after what feels like only a few minutes by drops of water splashing onto me. Blinking, I look up and notice the water falling from the sky. I giggle as I think of the times in my childhood where I used to play in the rain on days like this minus the wind. This time, however, the wind has picked up more and I am shivering because the blanket is becoming soaked quickly and is beginning to adhere to my skin while the wind zips right through it. Looking up, I decide that I do not want to get sick and walk towards the still open door, pausing to look up and make sure that all the lights were out. I walk inside the door and close the door to stop the rain from pouring in. I walk into the sitting room; curl up on the soft carpet and go to sleep.

The next morning you come downstairs while I am still sleeping and the first thing you ntice is that the door is closed and you go searching for me. Looking in the room right next door, you see me laying there, asleep. You place a note next to me that reads: This is not shelter. If I find you inside the house this afternoon, it will mean that you are my new slave.

I wake slowly in the morning feeling the soft carpet underneath of me. I begin to cry as I realize how much I have missed serving these past couple of days and try to fall into a deep depression. I find that I am unable to because the hole that was in my heart is gone. It still hurts, but it no longer aches inside of me. I sit up and look around at the surroundings and notice the note that was obviously left next to me.

I see that the door has been open once more and decide to snoop around the house first before I go back outside where the sun is shining warmly. I start with the upstairs and look through the rooms. Most are spare bedrooms, 2 are bathrooms, and one is a door that is locked. I shrug and walk back downstairs finding everything I expect to find, a kitchen, dining room, living room, sitting room, and those such rooms I expect to find in a house this big. When I notice stairs leading downwards and follow them down. Once I have followed them down, I find myself in a nice sized basement, which has been turned into a dungeon. I look around running my hands over everything when I notice a cage and walk towards it. As I reach the cage, I accidentally trip over a stone that is loose and fall into the cage, the door closing behind me. I try to get out, but the door to the cage is locked.

When you arrive home, you find the door still open, but you are aware that I have not left the house because I am not outside. You take a quick look around the house and assess that I am not there. The only other place that I could be is the dungeon, where you saw me looking around earlier. I see you smirk as you find me in the cage. "I didn't know you were ready for the Cage yet. Do you find it comfortable little one? This is not like the regular cage at your former Master's." You say. "The only way to open this cage is with my Key from the out side, " You continue. "Even if the door its unlocked, like it is now." You add with a self-satisfied smirk.