Kidnapped and Used Ch. 03

Story Info
Captive, naked, both of us used. What next?
1.5k words
4.11
32.4k
9
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,225 Followers

As we both looked more closely around the room, it became obvious that we were in some kind of industrial unit, or possibly a farm building.

Neither of us were cold, even though we were naked. Fortunately it was midsummer, and the room had no windows, so if anything it was too warm.

"What do you think is going to happen?"

Lora sounded upset. "Mr Grant seemed so nice. Oh god, I don't want to die."

I put my arms around her, drawing her close, nuzzling her hair.

"Don't be silly. I just don't see where this is going, or how he will get away with it. But I guess it's not over yet. You must be strong, I love you so much."

We were interrupted by the door being unlocked.

Without speaking two guys entered, grabbed me, and man handled me through the door.

I was ushered through what appeared to be an untidy office, and out into a yard. My hunch had been correct, it was a yard surrounded by a barn, and an old farmhouse.

I felt very vulnerable as I was led naked into the middle of the yard.

Mr Grant stood there with a hosepipe.

"Better get you and your girlfriend ready for tonight's party."

The jet of cold water took my breath away as he hosed me down. The water was ice cold, but the sun was out and when he'd finished I was thrown a towel to dry myself.

As I dried myself I wondered what 'tonight's party' was all about. I could guess, but didn't want to alarm Lora.

I was shoved back into the building, and back to the room where Lora was. In turn she was dragged out into the yard for her hosing down. I could hear her screams as the cold water did it's job.

After about ten minutes she was returned, her hair bedraggled, and make up gone.

In her eyes there was a fearful look, as she brought up the subject of the 'party.'

"What's going to happen Ed?"

I could sense the panic.

"I think we'd better prepare ourselves for a long night baby. I hate to say this, but I think it's better not to resist too much. We must look for an opportunity, either to get away, or to make contact with an outsider."

"You mean I'm going to be used again?"

Lora trembled, partly from fear, partly from the hosing down.

"I think we both are...probably, but that's why I'm saying don't resist too much. We need to save our strength."

We hugged each other and even kissed, but they were kisses of reassurance, rather than intimacy.

After what seemed like ages the door opened.

Mr Grant entered along with one of the guys. I was handcuffed to the guy that had fucked me, Lora was handcuffed to Mr Grant.

We were led out of the building, across the yard to the old farmhouse.

On entering there was quite a surprise, it was not at all as you might have imagined it from the outside.

We passed through a large, expensive kitchen diner, and into an enormous lounge with mainly leather furniture, and a huge flat screened tv above the inglenook fireplace.

However, to our horror, in the middle of the room was a leather covered couch on a low stage. It was the size of a king size bed, and suspended above it various pulleys, ropes, chains, were hanging down.

I looked at Lora, and we both knew what we were thinking.

We had no time to talk. Lora was led upstairs by Mr Grant, and I was led into a back room.

The guy, who finally said that his name was 'Jim' released the handcuffs and sat me down on a leather sofa.

"There's a party tonight, and I've got to get you ready for the guests."

He smiled, "The guests will be formally dressed, you two will be more casual."

He beckoned me over to a large cupboard, and inside were various trousers, tops, coats, all made of leather.

"There must be something here for you."

Standing behind me his hands reached round, and his fingers squeezed my nipples. He was pressing himself against my buttocks, and I could feel his cock was hard.

"But we have plenty of time, and we are not going anywhere."

His hands slid down to my cock, which until now had been flaccid. But to my slight astonishment it stiffened in his grasp.

"Ahhh, so you do like it!" He turned me around, and pressed his mouth against mine.

I'd never kissed a man 'properly' before, and it was certainly different. But from this kiss he sunk to his knees, and took my cock into his mouth.

I couldn't help the groan that came from my lips. His oral skill was something to experience, in fact he took me deep into his throat.

Forcing me back onto a sofa he worked on my cock with me holding my breath for much of the next five minutes, until I couldn't hold back. Jim swallowed every drop, but as soon as he'd devoured my spunk he wanted to satisfy himself.

I had to follow my own advice about not resisting, and resigned to my fate, I followed Jim's instruction to kneel on the sofa.

I heard him spit into the palms of his hands, and lubricate his cock. I then felt that now familiar pressure of him easing inside me. I gasped, as he probed deeper, until I could feel his thighs against my buttocks.

Jim fucked me continuously for over half an hour, bent over the sofa, on my back, on the floor, me on top, until finally he came, squirting the contents of his balls inside me.

This time, strangely, he thanked me, as I used a tissue to mop up the spunk oozing from my ass.

As I slumped back on the sofa exhausted, I heard something I dreaded. It was Lora screaming as she was obviously being violated too. I heard her muffled voice from upstairs, but just odd words which became less and less, and I hoped desperately that she too had followed my advice about not resisting.

I didn't see her for the next couple of hours.

I was dressed by Jim in leather trousers, and a leather tabard with sandles and no socks, no underwear either.

I was led into the kitchen where I was given a meal essentially of pasta.

Halfway through eating Lora appeared, being led by a satisfied Mr Grant who I was told by Lora had fucked her twice that afternoon.

However, surprisingly, she looked absolutely stunning dressed in a tight red latex dress, which hugged her curves, along with red high heels, and she was beautifully made up.

Appearing in the doorway behind her was a tall woman, also dressed in a latex dress, who was the person responsible for Lora's transformation.

Once she spoke it didn't take me long to recognise her as 'Madam' who had fucked me with the strap on.

Both Lora and myself were starting to realise that the party was going to be some sort of evening where we were the centrepiece. And I repeated to Lora our philosophy. Don't resist, and look for anyway of escape.

After our meal both of us were taken upstairs to a large suite of rooms to wait for the party to begin. We were left alone so Lora and I were able to talk, and to gain resolve for the evening ahead.

We discussed what we knew of the layout of the house and possible escape routes, however, we were interrupted by another couple entering the room.

They were about our age, the woman possibly older in her fifties, and the man late forties.

She appeared very frightened, and within minutes I'd realised that they were another couple, captured, and held against their will. The whole situation was becoming more bizarre.

Their names were Kate and Ian. They had been befriended online by Madam, who they knew as Tess. They had only known each other for a few months, but had gone to a swingers club with Tess the night before, and had obviously been drugged the same as us.

Kate had been fucked by one of the guys that afternoon too, but Ian had only been forced to watch. They too were perplexed, and wondered how they might escape.

We all discussed the evening ahead, and were beginning to hear guests arriving downstairs.

I reiterated the thoughts about non resistance, but Kate wasn't too sure. I said that it was her choice, and that I suspected that if she became 'awkward' it may get difficult for her.

At around 9.00pm Jim and three other guys came to collect us.

As we descended the stairs we began to see the guests.

Everyone was wearing masks, some more elaborate than others.

The men wore DJs, the women in dresses, which were generally quite explicit.

There were all ages, all cultural backgrounds.

As the four of us arrived, there was general polite applause, and we were split up, and seated on sofas on four sides of the 'bed.'

Some of the guests sat on the sofas next to us, some stood around the room drinking.

Music was playing, and everything seemed pleasant, and convivial. But there was that undercurrent of expectation.

The evening was only just beginning.

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,225 Followers