Kidnapped by Aliens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"INCOMING MESSAGE. NOW PLAYING RECORDING FROM ... Hulgarth..."

Jack shot straight up in his chair and he leaned forward, staring at the bright blue screen while it loaded. Jack's heart sank in his chest as he saw his wife being held up in the air by her wrists. Her white, naked body exposed to the aliens. He watched as Eve looked away in shame as her beautiful breasts were in the full view of Hulgarth. Her shaved cunt exposed between her legs as she struggled to hide it with her thighs.

He heard Hulgarth's voice boom behind the holo-recorder, "Well look at that. She is a MAGNIFICENT creature is she not? My, my. You humans may be dumb and pathetic little things, but I must admit, you are the most beautiful creatures I've seen out here."

Eve whimpered as Hulgarth's massive green hand slid slowly across her naked body. His rough, scaly skin gliding across her smooth, and soft human skin. Jack watched with anger as the beast touched his wife. The disgusting monster groped and caressed her sacred body. He watched as her breasts were touched and played with by Hulgarth, who at this point, now let the others join in on the exploration of his wife's gorgeous body.

Jack watched, his cock hardening beyond belief, as his wife's body was touched, groped, and prodded by many different hands and paws alike. Rex just stood, forever loyal to his Boss. He just watched and helped to keep order just in case any of his crew mates decided to get too frisky with the 'merchandise'. His giant, baseball bat sized cock spilled from its sheath and rose high and mighty like a giant rocket pulsing to explode.

Rex himself had also never seen a human girl in person. He only heard stories of how hairless and smooth they were. Tiny compared to his size, but that only meant she would be much tighter, and even more fun to enjoy. He wanted his chance, but he would wait until given the order. Eve was Hulgarth's property... for now. No one touched her without his consent.

Her breasts became toys to the crew as they took turns groping her and tugging on her now hardening pink nipples. She gasped quietly each time they pulled or decided to lick her bouncing perky tits. She could feel every tongue slide across her body giving her goosebumps with anticipation. This only made them all more eager, enjoying her reactions. Jack watched on as he saw the crew taking turns touching her, licking her, and toying with her delicate body. A body that once belonged to Him and only Him. A body he had married, sworn to protect, and got to touch daily.

Now Eve belonged to Hulgarth and he was stuck watching. Even Specs, who handed off the holo-recorder to get his turn, pawed around her smooth body. Jack watched as he climbed up her leg like a monkey climbing a tree and buried his face in between her breasts. He then sucked on one of her pink nipples and rolled them both, one between his fast and eager tongue, and the other in between his nimble fingers.

Jack heard what sounded like Eve moaning ever so quietly through the chit chat and groaning of the crew mates. Jack could see all of their erections rising high and mighty. There were so many different shapes and sizes that he couldn't begin to describe each one. A few stood out though. Rex, Specs, and even Hulgarth was rubbing his bulge through his stained jeans. Jack's cock ached and pulsed around in his pants.

Eve gasped as she felt another crewmate grab her breasts a little too roughly and squeezed them. She watched his alien fingers move them up and down before forcing them to bounce around. Cheers were heard as her breasts were picked up and dropped so they would bounced.

"Jack," Hulgarth panted. "Your wife has an amazing body. Unlike anything we've ever seen and let me just say we hire a LOT of alien prostitutes. Maybe after all of this, she'll join them? I'd make a killing selling her body," Hulgarth grinned as he signaled Rex to lift her higher into the air.

Jack lowered his head in shame as he watched Eve get lifted higher into the air so her fresh, hairless pink pussy was put on display to be touched and poked. The aliens touched her thighs and pelvis as they admired her build, her structure, and of course, her human pussy. Eve gasped in pleasure being examined, her pussy beginning to drip its juices down her inner thighs. She couldn't take it.

The feeling of all those hands and eyes hearing all vulgar things said about her body got her turned on. She tried to think instead about how her husband would touch her. Of how Jack would kiss and nibble on her neck and whisper dirty things into her ear just before penetrating her. Hands now slid across her leaking juices as eager fingers and claws poked her pussy entrance. She felt her pussy lips being opened and closed as they admired her tightness and smooth features.

She could feel many different sized fingers enter her and move around before exiting only for another pair of eager fingers to enter her. Some even tasting her juices, licking their own fingers clean. She was essentially being fucked by different fingers as they all took turns touching, penetrating, and exploring her sacred hole.

"Move away! I now wish to taste her. See what I've won myself," Hulgarth spoke as he saw what some of the Crewmates were doing. He approached her pussy, his long, snake like tongue licking his chapped lips.

Jack whipped his head up quickly and stared at the projecting holotape now watching his wife close her legs around Hulgarth's head and his slimy tongue across her entrance and over her clit.

"Ohhhhh...no...please stop..." Eve whimpered out in both embarrassment and pleasure. "No...please..."

Hulgarth then slid his tongue inside of her wet hole and tasted every inch of her. His large hands grabbed onto her soft ass and he pulled her closer against his face as he began licking and rubbing his scruffy, fat pig looking face into her bare pussy. Eve threw her head back and came without warning onto Hulgarth's tongue within seconds.

After tensing up, her thighs loosened and rested against Hulgarth's broad shoulders as he continue dining on her pussy. She went limp in Rex's steel grasp but she moaned loud and tossed her head to the side, her pussy being devoured. Hulgarth took his time swirling her pink clit around in his mouth before giving it a long kiss and leaving with a small bite on her inner thigh. The others cheered again and began jerking themselves off to the scene. Specs pulled on his skinny long dick hard making his balls flop against the ground. Up and down. Bam. Bam. Bam. They flopped and he moaned louder before busting his nut across Hulgarth's leg.

"Hey! Fucking watch where your aiming that thing Specs," Hulgarth growled, swatting Specs away.

Hulgarth paused, and before completely moving back towards the camera to confront Jack, he ran his two scaly fingers up Eve's thigh, collecting her now dripping cum and then sucked the juices off his fingers like a thirsty animal getting water before agai facing the holo-recorder, "Where's my payment at Jack? I told you I'm not playing around. Every day I don't have it is a day I go further with your wife. And honestly, I hope you take forever because she is delicious. Actually... you know what? After this little show I've decided I'm fucking her tomorrow. So best have your payment in before then."

The holotape flipped off leaving Jack speechless and sitting on the couch with a hard erection. It bulged upwards trying to free itself from his pants. He found himself even more upset at the fact that he was hard after watching what he saw. That was HIS wife. And now he was hard after watching her get abused? He needed that money before they went any further.

—————————————

Eve was placed into a makeshift cell where there was a guard watching her 24/7. After her ordeal, she was left naked and tossed to the side while the others finished jerking themselves off. She couldn't help but watch as they each stroked themselves to her naked body as she attempted to cover herself from their eyes. Even Rex, the 'Wolfman', a nickname she came up with, stroked himself while staring down at her.

She watched as his red speartip bent backwards and forward with each stroke. His massive, tennis sized balls swung back and forth as he masturbated. After a few minutes, he howled and shot white cum clear across the room, splattering the side of a wall. His cum was so thick that it stuck to the side and barely slid off. It had to be the size of a small puddle a toddler would jump in on a rainy day. He stored a lot of cum in those balls of his. Her mind wandered off. What would it feel like to get fucked by that thing?

No, no. She loved Jack. She would never cheat on him. The others each took their turn cumming all over themselves or each other or even her cage if they shot their loads far enough. Eve just sat there, stunned and speechless after what had just happened. She had just been groped by a whole ship crew and had her pussy eaten out by their leader. A hulking, big green alien with thick arms and a thicker gut. She pictured what his cock would look like. She already knew the size based on how hard he had gotten. But she wondered exactly what it'd look like. She's seen more alien cocks than she ever thought she would in one day.

Her pussy now ached for something to fuck. She needed something to put inside of her to quench the ache, but her husband wasn't here and she sat alone in her cage that was barely big enough for her to stretch out in. Eve sighed and her heart fluttered when she thought of Jack and how much she missed him. She leaned against the bars with her back pressed against them and attempted to try and get rest. Her breasts came into view as her hands rested on her thighs. This opened up the opportunity for another jerk session for whoever happened to walk by. Even her guard was now rubbing his growing erection as his slimy, snake like cock came back to life.

————————————

After a terrible nights sleep, Eve was awoken by a loud clanging as Rex slammed a bar along the metal cage. Her hazel eyes glistened with tears as she looked around to see what was going on. Her guard was sound asleep with his limp cock resting in his hand from what looked like a long night of masturbating.

'These guys must really be pent up stuck up here in space,' Eve thought to herself. Rex was standing over the cage, his large sack swung in front of the metal cage as he lifted the box up with such ease that it terrified Eve. He then picked her up with a single paw wrapped around her hips and he lowered his muzzle to her ear and whispered, "Day 2 slave. Hulgarth wants to make another example out of you," Rex growled and chuckled, his red spear growing hard once again.

He gave Eve a rough groping before setting her back down onto her feet and slapping her soft ass to make her walk back into the center of the ship where everyone routinely gathered.

Eve's thighs shook slightly with terror, but her pussy began getting wet as she thought about what would happen to her today. Was it wrong to get horny from this ordeal? Did that make her a bad wife? She prayed it wouldn't as she walked to the center where a fixed spotlight had been placed to honor what was about to happen. Eve tried to ignore the stares she was getting and cat calls she heard as she took her place in the center.

Her eyes darted to a small window that showed the outside of the ship. All she could see were stars and a blue flame from one of the massive exhaust ports as it kept the ship steady. There truly was no escaping this. No amount of pleading or begging was going to save her. Jack probably had no idea where she was or that she was even in space. The old ship creaked and sputtered randomly which made her jump. It sounded like it could fall apart if someone sneezed wrong. The lights were gloomy and dull from years upon years of poor maintenance and low power. The ship was rusted and clearly contained outdated technology.

If Jack's father really borrowed money from these guys, why were they living like this? The question quickly escaped her as she grabbed her breasts and tucked them against her chest to try and cover herself with one arm. Her nipples were covered alright, but her cleavage bulged above her arm. She used her other hand to cover her shaved, dripping pussy. She didn't care that they had all already seen her naked. She still belonged to Jack and she tried to maintain that modesty regardless of the circumstances.

Her body defied her as her pussy tightened and ached with excitement as she looked around at all the aliens who stood there staring at her with their cocks in their hands. She watched them slowly rub themselves to her naked body. They were all dripping with precum.

"So I know what your thinking," Hulgarth boomed as he observed Eve's terrified glances around the room, "The whole 'Oh, you're so rich and powerful Hulgarth!' spiel. So why don't I have sex whenever I want to? Why you? Why this? Well... I'm going to let you in on a little secret, Jester and I weren't exactly on friendly terms and he shot up my ship and my crew. We're all thats left now. Us! This cast of outlaws and bandits. That's why I need that money I loaned Jack's father so badly. We need to rebuild," Hulgarth stood up from his chair and that's when Eve noticed his extremely large green dong which swung against his meaty, hairy thighs as he stepped down the stairs to meet her eye to eye, or rather, her eyes to his stomach with how tall he was.

She glanced downwards and stared at his saggy, large dark green sack that contained two skull sized balls in them. His balls were huge and the cock that sported them was just as big. It had to be the same size as a horses. 13 inches long at least. Thicker than her arm as well. It had a pink tip to compliment his green skin. He snorted when he saw Eve staring at his package. He wiped drool from his lips and inhaled harshly through his nostrils and swallowed the loose snot.

"H-Has... my husband made any payments yet...? Eve softly asked, her eyes unable to move from Hulgarth's very large tool which was slowly hardening before her.

Hulgarth laughed a heavy laugh that made everyone else in the room start to laugh nervously. "No. And so now I'm going to enjoy shoving this cock into your little hole you got there between your legs. You ever had alien cock before?"

Eve took a step back and pushed her thighs together as a sign of defense.

"Ohhhhh. Where are you going little one? You don't wanna play with my meaty cock here? Tough. You are mine to do with as I please until your husband pays me back. Rex!"

Rex pushed his way past the gawking crew members who had fastened their assault on their cocks. Eve felt two large, soft paws grab her bare shoulders and she was forced to her knees. Eve was now eye level with a pulsing green log. She could see a large droplet of precum forming on Hulgarth's pink tip.

"Be a good sex toy and lube up my cock for me," Hulgarth chuckled as he put his large hands on his sides and pushed out his hips towards her which made his large sack swing forwards.

Specs was already on the holo-recorder with it buzzing away and recording her demise. Jack had no idea what holotape was going to arrive for him as soon as he got home.

Eve looked around the room for an escape from her current situation, but there was none. No hope. Slowly, Eve was forced to open her mouth as he swayed his cock across her face and she quickly gave the tip of his cock a small lick. Her face twisted as she tasted sour sweat and a tangy splash of precum from the top. A strand lead from his tip to her bottom lip after her lick. Hulgarth grunted and grabbed his cock in one hand. He swung it to the side and smacked her cheek hard enough to leave a solid red print on her cheek. She lost her balance briefly before regaining it and looked up at him with her big doe eyes.

"That's not gonna work sweetheart. I gave you an order. Now do it," Hulgarth called out once he placed his hand back onto his side.

His green cock swayed briefly from the blow before returning to its gentle twitch, staring her in the face. His cockslap didn't hurt her as much as she thought it would. If anything, it stunned her as she didn't expect it. Eve thought she held some kind of power over these monsters, but she really didn't . She was just a human, s walking fleshlight to these aliens. A piece of ass they had so desperately wanted. She accepted her position. At least for now.

She trusted Jack with her life and she knew that no matter what she was going to go through, he would always love her. So, Eve rose her hands to his twitching member and she gripped it hard, hoping it would hurt him, and pulled his green cock skin backwards and then forwards as she stroked his cock. His cock had weird bumps and thorn-like chunks that were soft to the touch, she sent waves of pleasure to Hulgarth each time her hands slid against them. She could feel his large veins bulge under her grasp as he moaned in pleasure.

"Yeah. Just like that. Rub my dick human. Worship it. Love it," Hulgarth watched closely as she stroked him. "Give my balls some love too. They've been aching to explode inside of you."

Eve reddened at his vulgarity and moved her small, soft hands from his mean looking cock to his sagging balls. She had to scoot closer to his thighs to do it which made his cock rest on her shoulder. All Hulgarth could see past his gut was her little head of hair and his long cock perched over her slender, pale shoulder. He could feel her little hands grabbing his balls and shifting them around in his heavy sack. He let out a moan as she fondled his balls and gave the base of his cock a soft kiss with her gentle lips.

She had to pretend it was Jack's lips she was kissing as she kissed his cock once again. She could feel the pressure building in his heavy sack as more precum dripped from his pink tip and dribbled down her spine making thin, clear streaks as it streamed downwards towards her plump ass.

Eve backed away and lifted his cock off of her shoulder and gave it a lick, from the underside of his shaft, all the way to his leaking tip. Hulgarth couldn't believe the skill this human had. His cock hadn't felt this good in a while. The cheap whores never bothered to pay this much attention to the details. Slowly, she took as much of his hardened cock into her mouth as she could, but it was like putting her fist into her mouth.

It made her jaw hurt and she could really only get the tip in until it hit the back of her throat. She felt Hulgarth's hips buck forward to shove more into her mouth. His tip speared the back of her throat making her gag as she swallowed another inch down. She stroked his shaft to try and keep him from forcing her to take more of his cock down. Hulgarth was too lust driven to care and he forced more of his cock into her mouth which made Eve push her hands into his sweaty thighs and try to push him out of her mouth.

She closed her eyes and tears ran down her cheeks as she choked more of his cock down her throat. She could feel the thorn-like spines hit her tongue and roof of her mouth. She couldn't breath as he thrusted deeper and Hulgarth was moaning too loudly to hear her struggled whimpering. Right when she thought she was going to pass out, his cock was pulled free from her mouth and she dropped to her hands and coughed as air returned to her lungs.

She wiped the tears from her cheeks and looked up at Hulgarth who was now stroking his saliva stained cock. With each stroke, his massive balls rose and fell, bouncing up and down with each stroke.

"Time for the main course. Specs! Make sure you get this for dear ol' Jack. I want him to see me violate his wife with my cock."

Eve started to crawl backwards as Hulgarth stepped forward, but she bumped right into Rex. As she turned to see who she bumped into, she found herself buried into his furry sack which made precum spurt from his tip and land on her arm. Hulgarth grabbed her leg and pulled her up into the air. He then grabbed her small waist with both hands and aligned his cock with her tiny hole. She looked down between her legs and saw his pink tip slowly pierce her cunt that belonged to her husband and only her husband. She was too wet to feel the tip glide with ease past her lips. She did feel, however, the start of his shaft push deep into her.