Kidnapped by Aliens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack sprinted to the showers along with the two detectives, but they all stopped and immediately hid from sight once they saw Eve was being fucked by Hulgarth. Jack and the detectives were now face to face with Hulgarth and had front row tickets to Eve's defilement. They couldn't take a shot and risk hurting Eve, so Jack and the two detectives were stuck watching and waiting.

The detectives didn't mind the wait and holstered their guns and began to rub their growing erections. Jack didn't even notice. He had his sights set on Hulgarth. He watched his wife's breasts slide up and down on the glass, smearing the water with her nipples as she was being fucked by Hulgarth's big, green, ugly dick. Hulgarth however, wasn't as stupid as they all thought, he had seen Jack and the Rangers had finally arrived in his chambers and he knew that, that was it.

Their game was over. Jack had won and he lost. His men were gone and/or arrested and he was next. He'd either take a bullet in the skull from Jack or be subdued by the detectives. Either way, he lost and he accepted that, but he was going to enjoy himself one last time with Eve before surrendering. He would make Jack watch in person as he violated his wife one last time. Fuck her hard and empty his balls inside of her pussy for the last time before she returned to Jack.

Eve saw Jack through the glass and smiled at him. She mouthed, "I love you."

He gave her a sad smile but quickly recollected himself as he waited for Hulgarth to finish. Eve, now inspired by Jack's arrival as well as the lust that had taken her over, began grinding against Hulgarth's massive cock. Hulgarth moaned and said, "Oh I see. Now that hubby is here you're gonna be a bad girl? Well alright then."

Hulgarth thrusted into Eve's married pussy harder making her slide higher up and causing her breasts to slap up against the now vibrating, steamy glass. Her pink nipples made small lines in circles and vertically which made the detectives flip out their hardened cocks and begin jerking. The battle was over and it was just a waiting game now. Besides, they weren't gonna miss this opportunity.

The detectives didn't have humans to fuck in the brothels yet, so this was a once in a lifetime thing for them both. They spent hours jerking off to the holotape Jack previously provided them for "Evidence", but now they were there in person watching Jack's wife get fucked by a fat, green blob of an alien.

"Oh Jack I must say, you might have won, but in the end I really win. I got to fuck the tightest, sexiest pussy of my life and I'll be jerking off to this moment for the rest of my life behind bars," Hulgarth laughed as his huge green nuts swung back and forth between Eve's legs as her stomach was bulged each time his cock entered her hole.

Eve moaned louder, "Yeah that's right Hulgarth! Fuck my pussy while you can because your life is over after this!"

Jack's cock stood straight up after hearing Eve moan in person and speak with such a vulgar tongue. He had to force himself to keep focused on Hulgarth and ignore his now aching erection. The detectives stroked harder and faster after Hulgarth paused to open up the glass with a wave of his giant green hand. He picked up Eve and pulled her up and down on his cock and began thrusting even faster as he neared his release.

"That's right you bastard." Jack spat under his breath. "You can't hold out with Eve's pussy. It's fucking tight as hell and you're going to explode no matter how hard you try and hold it in."

Then without warning Hulgarth's balls start to rise upwards to release their seed. Within seconds, Hulgarth moaned loudly as his balls emptied for the last time inside of Eve. He pumped every drop of cum he had inside of her, his entire body thrusting and shaking. His balls deflated so intensely that you could clearly see the difference from before he came and after he erupted.

Eve's belly inflated with Hulgarth's nasty, smelly seed for the last time before it gushed out of her pussy as he pulled his cock out of her slowly and it pooled onto the shower floor by her feet. Eve fell to her knees and Hulgarth rose his hands above his head in surrender, his huge cock swinging between his legs as it quickly began shrinking back to its limp state.

The two detectives busted their loads across the room and sighed heavily as their balls emptied. Jack took the opportunity to unload his magazine into Hulgarth's naked body. Hulgarth dropped to the floor with a smile on his face. He was in pure ecstasy after the release of the biggest load he'd ever produced from his massive balls.

"That's for my father, asshole!" Jack roared before putting one last bullet through Hulgarth's heart and then leaning towards his twisted smiling face Jack spat on him. "And that's for my wife."

Eve crawled over to Jack who quickly picked her up into his arms. They kissed each other passionately before returning to the rest of the men waiting. The two detectives fixed themselves and shrugged, deciding to leave Hulgarth's body to rot in his shitty junk ship. They made the decision that Hulgarth's remaining crew were all to be shipped off to a high security prison on Uranus. The bandit aliens spent the rest of their days jerking off as they imagined Eve's sexy body and how they got to fuck her amazing pussy.

——————

After it all, Jack and Eve eventually returned home where their marriage remained stronger than ever. Jack's long battle with the death of his father was over, and he returned back to work. Eve got her wish in that her and Jack spent time exploring more of Mars together, met many more species of Aliens, and they both still had high hopes of starting a family. The detectives received medals from the Human Defense Association in honor of bringing down Hulgarth. They also kept the holotapes of Eve being fucked and jerked off to them nightly, but nothing compared to seeing her in real life being defiled by Hulgarth. And honestly, they knew if they could, they would've done the same thing.

The end.