Kidnapped by an Alien Doctor

Story Info
A young woman is kidnapped by an alien doctor.
4.8k words
3.75
33.2k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse loaded her amplifier into the trunk and waved goodbye to her bandmates from the parking lot of The Bobcat Diner. She took a moment to glance up at the stars before closing the trunk and sliding into the drivers seat of her Sedan. It was a typical summer night in Nevada. Jesse quickly shuffled through the tips she'd made for the night.

"Twenty five bucks... Well it's been worse..." she mumbled, jamming the cash into her pocket and slipping the key into the ignition.

Ash Springs, Nevada was certainly no Vegas. The Bobcat Diner was lucky to get 4 or 5 drunks in a night and that meant Jesse's band didn't make much for their gigs. But she enjoyed doing it anyway. After all, exposure of any kind was hard to come by in a little town like Ash Springs.

The drive down Highway 93 was wide open as usual and Jesse took advantage, pushing the 70 mph speed limit to 90. She rarely saw a soul on her drive home.

"Born to be wiiiiild" she sang, turning the radio up.

It was then that she happened to catch a glimpse of something in her rear view mirror. A car followed closely behind, but oddly didn't have it's headlights on. It was merely a looming shadow, keeping pace with Jesse.

"Dude, why don't you have your headlights on?" Jesse mumbled, merging into the right lane and slowing down to the exact speed limit.

She figured the car would pass her and waited to see what the driver looked like. But the car didn't show up in the passing lane. Jesse checked her rearview mirror and discovered to her horror that the car was once again behind her. She began to feel a bit uneasy. She quickly turned off the radio, keeping her eyes trained on the car behind her. What could she do? She was about 5 minutes from Alamo. Would he follow her there?

Before Jesse could figure out a plan, a flashing light appeared behind her almost making her jump out of her seat. It was a police car.

"What the heck! You're a cop and you don't have your headlights on?" Jesse quipped, reluctantly pulling over to the side of the road.

She rolled down her window and waited, soon hearing footsteps approaching the car. Before she could see the oncomer, a bright light blinded her. She held her hand up to shield her eyes and squinted at the outline of a figure standing before her. Finally the officer lowered his flashlight. After blinking away the spots, Jesse found herself staring at a rather tall man. He had dark hair, brown eyes, and looked to be in his mid 30's.

"Um... something wrong, Officer?" she asked.

"License and registration," he ordered, clearly not in the mood for smalltalk. His tone was strict and commanding.

"Sh-sure," Jesse stumbled, slightly taken aback.

She had driven this stretch millions of times and had never before been pulled over. She fumbled in her pocket and pulled out her wallet, retrieving the requested documents. She handed them to the officer who promptly snatched them. He seemed to stare at her ID for what felt like an eternity before raising his flashlight to blind Jesse once more.

"You're 25, Miss Evans?" he inquired.

"Um... yeah," Jesse replied with a puzzled expression. Why would that matter?

"And you live alone?" he inquired, although it seemed more like a statement than a question.

"Y-yes, but what does that-" Jesse began, but she was cut off by the officer.

"Step out of the car," he snapped.

"I don't understand, what have I done?" Jesse asked, still squinting from the flashlight beam.

"Step out of the car or I will remove you myself," the officer growled.

Jesse blinked in bewilderment. She finally fumbled for the door handle, managing to grab it. She opened the car door tentatively and took a timid step onto the ground outside. The car binged, alerting them that the lights were still on.

"Could you please lower your flashli-" Jesse began, but a hand grabbed her arm, forcefully tugging her away from the car.

She heard the car door slam and the night was once again silent. There was a "click" and the flashlight was off. Jesse's eyes once again focused on the officer and she stared at him, wondering what he planned to do. He peered at her with a stern, yet quizzical expression. Suddenly, Jesse noticed his eyes begin to change. Their chocolaty brown color slowly melted away to reveal bright yellow irises. Jesse gaped in horror and felt frozen on the spot. Her instincts told her to run- Run, run away!

She finally felt the feeling come back to her legs and she bolted. Running down the road as fast as she could.

"What do I do?" she thought, "I'm in the middle of nowhere! I should have gotten into the car..."

She fumbled in her pockets. She could hear his running footsteps following behind her, they were getting closer. Her hand landed on her phone and as she pulled it out, she was relieved to see she actually had a signal. She fumbled to dial 911. The phone was ringing as she held it to her ear.

"911, what's your emergency-"

"Help! I'm on Highway 93, I-" A hand clamped over her mouth and her cries were muffled.

She felt the phone ripped from her hand and heard the beep of the call being ended. She desperately tried to pry the hand away from her mouth, but another arm swiftly wrapped around her midsection, grasping both her hands in one fell swoop. The hand over her mouth was removed, and she could hear her attacker rummaging in his pocket.

"No! Please let me go- let me go!" she cried, writhing in his grasp.

But he proved to be much stronger than her and her attempts were futile. She could hear him remove a cap with his teeth and suddenly there was a piercing pain in her left arm.

"Nn-gah!" she cried through gritted teeth, as he removed the needle.

Everything began to swirl around her and blackness engulfed her as she lost consciousness. Her feet were lifted off the ground as she fell back into her assailant's arms.

---

Jesse jolted awake, sitting up quickly. Panic flew through her mind as she tried to remember where she was. A searing pain flew into her head and she instantly regretted sitting up so rapidly. She covered her face with her hands, and the throbbing in her head soon faded. She took a deep breath and slowly lowered her hands, scanning the room. She found herself in a completely white, sterile room with very little furnishings. All that filled the space was the cot she sat in and a metal folding chair next to the door.

"Where am I..." she thought.

She slowly remembered the attack. The officer... trying to escape. She slid her legs over the side of the cot and stepped onto the cold floor. She realized she had been stripped down to her undershirt and boxer shorts. Hugging herself for warmth, she quickly tip toed to the door and grasped the doorknob in both hands. She took a breath and turned it.

Nothing happened.

She turned it the other way and gave it a rattle. It was locked.

"Of course it is..." she thought. She slowly turned around to face the room and began looking for any other way out. She reached out to touch the wall and began tracing it with her palms, searching for any changes or imperfections. She had just reached the cot when she heard footsteps approaching outside the room. Her heart beat fast as she leapt to the chair, folding it and holding it in front of herself like a shield. She held her breath as she heard a "click" and the doorknob turned.

The door slowly opened and there was a pause. Finally the figure stepped further into the room, closing the door slightly behind him. Jesse grabbed the opportunity, slamming the metal chair into him before he had the chance to look in her direction. He fell to his knees with a grunt and Jesse leapt to the door, swinging it open and bolting into the hallway. It was a long hallway with white walls and several doors on each side. Jesse could hear footsteps behind her and she knew her blow mustn't have intercepted her attacker for long. She ran quickly down the hallway, grabbing doorknobs on either side and yanking them to no avail, they were all locked.

She reached the end of the hallway and seized the doorknob in her hands. Jesse turned it, and it opened. A glimmer of hope surged through her.

But her hopes were quickly crushed as a hand from behind her slammed the door closed before she was able to slip through. With a gasp, Jesse spun around to face him, pressing her back against the door. It was then that she recognized him, the officer who'd attacked her. She tried to run past him, but he grabbed her around the waist.

"I don't think so..." he mumbled.

She struggled in his grasp, but he only held her tighter.

"Let me go!" she cried.

He suddenly crouched down, grabbing her legs and throwing her over his shoulder. She pounder her fists on his back and kicked her feet, but it didn't seem to sway him in the slightest. He carried her down the hallway and stopped at a door right before the end of the hall. He put his hand on a scanner and the door clicked open. He carried her inside.

"Noooooo" she moaned as emotions overtook her. "Please just let me go..." she pleaded.

As they walked further into the room, Jesse suddenly heard voices. They weren't alone. The officer laid her onto a metal table in the middle of the room. She immediately tried to sit up, but he was ready for her and quickly pulled a strap across her shoulders, pushing her back down. He tightened it, making it impossible for her to move her upper body. Her head dropped onto a pillow. She soon realized that the table was surrounded by men wearing white lab coats and surgical masks.

She pulled at the strap across her chest, trying to free herself, but they quickly grabbed her arms and strapped them down. One of the men grabbed her legs and she lashed out, pushing him backwards with her feet. Another man came to his aid and between the two of them, they grabbed her legs and strapped them down to extensions on the table. Jesse panicked, trying desperately to free herself from the restraints, but they were unyielding. She arched her back and writhed her body, but she quickly exhausted herself and dropped back down onto the table with a release of breath.

They took advantage of her defeat and pulled one last strap across her stomach, rendering her totally immobile, except for her head. Her cheeks were flushed from struggling and she breathed heavily. A click at the door suddenly announced a new figure.

A man entered wearing a lab coat, but no mask. He strode quickly across the room to a sink and Jesse could hear him wash his hands. He ripped a paper towel and as he blotted his hands dry, he approached the table where Jesse lay. She shifted her head slightly to gaze up at him. Her eyes glistened with emotion.

"Hello, my dear. So glad you could join us," the man greeted with a smirk.

"Who are you? Why am I here?" Jesse croaked, ignoring his phony display of kindness.

"I am Doctor Carr. You are here because I need to conduct some tests on you," he replied while tightening a strap.

He pulled a rolling table closer which held an assortment of shiny medical instruments and tools. He then grasped a light from the ceiling and pulled it closer. He flicked a switch, blinding Jesse for a moment. This seemed to be a reoccurring event for her. She squeezed her eyes shut. Soon the light became less intense and she slowly opened them. When she did, she saw that the Doctor was scanning her body with his eyes. He ran his hand along her left leg, making her shiver. She squirmed, trying to move her leg from his touch, but the restraints held her firmly in place.

"Well done, Sergeant Hayes," the Doctor praised, glancing at the man who'd abducted Jesse.

"You may all leave for now. I'll call when I need you," he instructed. "Except you, Sergeant. I'd like you to remain here."

"Yes sir," the Sergeant replied.

The rest of the men in lab coats filed out of the room, and it was just the three of them. Jesse twisted her wrists in the restraints, staring at the Doctor. She considered asking what he planned to do to her, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to know the answer. There was nothing she could do to escape. The Doctor picked up a syringe from the table, it held a light purple liquid. He flicked it with his finger, then paused, looking at Jesse in thought.

"I need to give you an injection, but I can't access the correct location on your arm," he began. "I am going to remove the restraints on your arm, but do not try anything. There is no way for you to leave this room. Do you understand?"

Jesse nodded reluctantly, her eyes locked on the syringe. The Doctor undid the straps and bent her elbow to rest her arm on her stomach. She bit her lip as she watched him prepare to inject her arm. Suddenly there was another click at the door and a woman strode confidently into the room. She wore a military-looking uniform and her hair pulled back in a strict bun. She stopped before the table, glancing disapprovingly at Jesse.

"Your majesty," the Sergeant acknowledged, clicking his heels together and giving a slight bow.

"Your majesty, what a nice surprise," replied the Doctor with a curt nod of his head.

Something about his face made Jesse believe he wasn't entirely thrilled to see her. She looked at the woman everyone addressed as royalty. She made Jesse very uneasy and she squirmed slightly under her restraints.

"I've come to see your progress," the woman sneered as she watched Jesse squirm.

The Doctor set the syringe on the small table and approached the woman.

"We've only just begun, your majesty..." he replied in a hasty tone.

The two of them continued to speak in hushed tones, their backs toward Jesse. Jesse strained to hear what they were discussing, but failed. She turned her head to look at the Sergeant. He too was watching the duo's conversation. Suddenly Jesse realized no one was paying any attention to her. Keeping her eyes locked on the Sergeant, she slowly moved her free arm up to the strap across her chest and worked at loosening the buckle. She undid the strap and carefully rolled to the side in order to loosen the straps on her other arm.

Once she undid those, she just had to undo the one on her stomach and she was able to sit up. She was careful not to make any noise as she moved. She glanced at the table for anything that could make her task easier. That's when she spotted the ray gun. At least, that's what she assumed it was. It looked like some kind of futuristic gun. She slowly lifted it off the table and laid it on her lap as she worked on her leg restraints. She had just removed the first strap on her right thigh, when the woman casually glanced back at her whilst speaking. She stopped mid sentence.

"Doctor..." she began.

The Doctor turned around, he looked surprised and a bit angry. The Sergeant immediately began approaching Jesse. He snapped his fingers at his side authoritatively, but Jesse grabbed the ray gun. She held it steadily in front of her with both hands.

"No! Don't come any closer," she warned the Sergeant.

There was a pause, and then the sound of a low laugh interrupted the moment. Bewildered, Jesse turned the gun to point at the source. The woman had begun to chuckle. She paid no attention to the ray gun pointing in her direction. Instead, she began walking to the door, calling over her shoulder-

"Doctor, please do keep me informed."

The door clicked shut and both the Sergeant and the Doctor advanced toward Jesse. Still holding the ray gun in one hand, Jesse desperately began pulling at the straps on her legs with her other hand. The Doctor flicked his lab coat open and in one swift movement, pulled an identical ray gun out from underneath. Jesse didn't have time to react before an intense pain shot into her shoulder, making her drop the gun and drop back onto the table. She rolled to one side, holding her shoulder in pain and inhaling through gritted teeth. The Sergeant and the Doctor wasted no time in restraining Jesse once more.

"Open your mouth," the Doctor instructed.

Jesse hesitated but was in too much pain not too oblige. She reluctantly opened her mouth, and the Doctor placed a tablet on her tongue. She closed her mouth and the tablet dissolved almost instantly, along with the pain in her shoulder. She closed her eyes and let her head roll to one side.

"That was a very stupid thing to do," the Doctor scolded.

Jesse didn't respond. She admitted defeat.

"Those guns do not work on our kind, my dear. Did you really think we'd leave anything within your reach that did?"

Jesse's eyelids fluttered open and she peered at the Doctor.

"Your kind? Wh-what are you?"

"Enough questions for now. I need you to lie still." the Doctor instructed sternly.

He once again began preparing the syringe. He bent Jesse's elbow once more, gripping her wrist tightly so she could not pull away, and inserted the needle into her upper arm.

"Ah..." Jesse gasped, turning her head in the opposite direction and squeezing her eyes shut tightly.

The Doctor removed the needle, placing the syringe on the table and carefully strapping down Jesse's arm.

"This is to relax you. You may feel a bit drowsy as the injection takes affect," the Doctor explained.

Sure enough, Jesse began to feel drowsy. It was as if all the fight had been taken out of her. The Doctor flipped a switch underneath the table, and it began to hum, elevating to a higher position. With the flip of another switch, the table began to shift, lowering Jesse's upper body and legs and forcing her into a curved position. Her stomach became exposed and Jesse felt very vulnerable. She began to shift uncomfortably beneath the restraints. The Doctor pushed Jesse's undershirt out of the way to further expose her stomach, which was now quivering. She winced slightly at his touch.

"Wh-what are you doing?" she whimpered as the Doctor retrieved something from a nearby cupboard.

"I need to inject your stomach," he replied calmly, pulling the light closer. "But first, I am going to apply some numbing cream so you won't feel it."

"What are you injecting me with?" Jesse asked with noticeable panic in her voice.

"Nothing you need to worry about," he replied shortly, squeezing the cream onto a gloved hand.

Jesse began to wriggle under her restraints, the leather squeaking as it held her taut. The Doctor carefully applied the cream to her stomach. She trembled at his touch and a whimper escaped her lips. She craned her neck to watch the Doctor retrieve a syringe from the medical table.

"Wait!" she cried out, as she noticed the size of the needle. "No-no-no please!"

She writhed beneath her restraints and lashed her head from side to side.

"Sergeant, assistance please," the Doctor's voice instructed and Jesse felt too hands come on either side of her head, grasping it gently.

She looked up as the Doctor pulled a strap across her forehead, securing it firmly.

"Pleaaaaase... please..." she whimpered.

Her eyes flooding with tears. The Doctor disappeared from her line-of-sight and a moment later she felt an uncomfortable tug and mild pain in her stomach as the needle was inserted. The Doctor returned to her side as the room began to fade slightly.

"Wh... Why are you doing this to me..." Jesse whispered, struggling to keep her eyes open.

"Sh-sh-sh. Go to sleep, my dear. Everything is going to be alright." he cooed.

She felt a light sheet pulled over her body and she began to feel warmer. She couldn't fight it anymore, as her eyes closed and she fell into a deep sleep.

When Jesse awoke, she felt a throbbing pain in her head. Raising her hand to her temple, she slowly regained consciousness and opened her eyes. She suddenly realized she was no longer restrained, and quickly sat up to examine her surroundings. She was still in the room they'd previously brought her to, sitting on the medical table. However, the straps had been removed, dangling by the sides, and she was alone.

12