Kidnapped by Cum Sucking Aliens

Story Info
High school boy abducted by aliens for his cum.
3.9k words
4.05
74.5k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grabenork
Grabenork
95 Followers

**Everyone in this fictional story is age 18 or older. **

All the other girls were watching Leslie closely as she started to undress in the gym locker room. It was her first day at this new school, and as the 'new girl' everyone was trying to size her up—in more ways than one. Leslie was 5'6" tall, beautiful, flowing blond hair, green eyes, and nicely shaped C-cup breasts. But, for all her stunning features, other girls first noticed the perfect skin on her face and exposed arms and legs. Now, as she began stripping in order to enter the showers, they were watching to see how far her perfect skin extended. And they weren't disappointed. Every inch of her was perfect, even her hairless pussy.

Leslie pretended that she didn't notice them all ogling her. And she acted as though she didn't notice them whispering among themselves and choosing Selena to ask her about her skin treatment. Selena was a beauty queen herself, and admired by all the girls. She was the 'go to' girl about beauty questions. Selena was as anxious as all the others to know how Leslie cared for her skin to make it so perfect.

Boldly, Selena walked up to Leslie and said, "Hi, Leslie. I'm Selena. Welcome to Hanover High School. We hope that you will be happy here. We couldn't help but notice what perfect skin you have, and we were wondering if you would share your secret with us? What skin cream do you use?"

Leslie responded, "Thanks, Selena. I don't mind sharing my secret at all. I have found that the perfect skin treatment is a weekly bath, soaking for an hour in fresh, warm cum. Cum has all the ingredients needed to nourish your skin. And between the weekly baths, I generally cream all over every time I take a shower. Sadly, there is no source of cum in this female locker room, so I brought a pint of cum with me for after I shower here. It's not quite as effective as what has been freshly ejaculated, but it will do for now."

Twelve girls just stood there with their mouths open. They couldn't believe what they were hearing. Finally, Selena got her wits back and said, "Leslie, I think you are putting us on. Where are you going to find enough fresh cum to fill a bathtub?"

"That's easy. There are two ways that I know of. Either you can get a lot of guys to ejaculate all at the same time, or else you can get one guy who can cum a lot in a very short time. By the way, which boy shoots the biggest loads of cum in this school?"

All the girls answered together, "Bucket Bailey!"

"Well," said Leslie, "There seems to be unanimous agreement on that. Do you know if he is seeing anyone special?"

"Greg—better known as Bucket—sees everyone. No one can tie him down. He fucks anything and everything that moves. His reputation of shooting huge cum loads has made him popular, and every girl wants to try him at least once and see for themselves. I'll point him out to you and you can try him out, but even so, he can't fill a bathtub—maybe half a cup."

"Thanks for the info, and the introduction. After we shower, I'll let you have some of my jar of cum if you want to rub down your skin."

* * * * *

"So Greg, are you busy this evening? I am all alone at home if you want to come over and we party. What do you say?"

"Damn, girl, you don't waste any time, do you? Do you want to get something to eat first?"

"There will be plenty of time for that later. Drive me home and let's work up an appetite."

* * * * *

Leslie led Greg to the bedroom, stripping off her clothes as they went. By the time they goit to the bed, she had on only a pair of panties and her bra.

"Get your clothes off Greg if you want to be part of this."

Greg was stripping down as fast as he could. But it was difficult because he couldn't take his eyes off Leslie. And when she dropped her bra and panties, he just gasped.

"Shaved pussy. My favorite."

"Actually, I never grew any hair there. Where I come from, we are all hairless down there."

"Whatever!" said Greg as he stroked his 8 inches to rock hardness. Leslie was already lying on the bed with her legs spread.

"I want to eat that!" said Greg as he dove between her legs.

"No, just fuck me."

"Well, are you going to suck me any?"

"No, I just want to fuck."

"I can't believe it. Most girls want foreplay. I kinda like it myself. But who am I to argue?" concluded Greg as he slipped his hardon into Leslie's juicy hole. "Damn, girl, that feels really good. And really different. What are you doing to me? Your pussy feels like you have a tongue in there."

"I have a very talented pussy, Greg. I do lots of exercises to give me complete control over my inner muscles. I am going to make you feel better than you have ever felt before. Just bury your cock as deep as you can and hold it there. Stop stroking and let me do the work."

"Damn, girl, it feels like your pussy is sucking on my cock. And it feels like the walls of your pussy are rippling and stroking me. I am holding still but it feels like my cock is sliding in and out. How do you do that?"

"Like I said: lots of Kegel exercises. Just enjoy it and show me how fast you can cum."

"No problem! Your pussy is driving me crazy and I am ready to shoot! Here it comes! Unghh aaahhh ooohhh fuckkkk!

As Greg shot his load, he just kept cumming and cumming. Leslie's pussy kept up the internal movement, drawing out every last drop of cum. Greg slumped onto Leslie, exhausted.

"That was delicious Greg. And you do clearly shoot more than the average amount of cum—MUCH more. But the next test is to see how fast you recover and can shoot again."

"Damn, girl, I have never been called 'delicious' before, and I didn't know I was being tested, but just give me a couple of minutes. With that thing you are doing inside, my cock is staying half-hard and it won't be long before I can go again."

"OK, but get on your back. I want to do you cowgirl style."

"But if I do that, all that cum will run out on me. In fact, while I am recovering, you might want to get a towel and clean up some of it so that we don't have 'sloppy seconds.'"

"Not a problem, Greg. I have already absorbed all your cum. Just tell me when you are ready to go again."

It wasn't long before Greg was true to his word and he shot a second load of cum into Leslie.

"Not bad, Greg."

"Did I pass the test? Did I recover fast enough?"

"Yes, you are above average in all areas: larger than average cock, bigger than average load, and faster than average recovery time. You're not up to our specs, but you will be acceptable for a start. We can take ANY subject and bring them up to our standards, but when you start off with high scores in these three areas, it makes our work easier."

"Huh? Whose 'work'? What the fuck are you talking about girl?"

Instead of answering, Leslie reached to the night stand beside the bed and pickup up a remote control device. When she pressed the button, they were surrounded by a blue light and the room quickly disappeared. Greg blinked and the room grew very bright. Instead of a bed, he was lying upon a narrow platform. Instead of the bedroom, this room was completely white: ceiling, walls, floor, and brightly lit. The walls were embedded with what appeared to be scientific instruments: flashing lights, meters, gauges, dials, switches.

"What the fuck happened? Where the fuck ARE we?"

"You are aboard my space ship."

"How the fuck did I get here?"

"I beamed you up, of course. That was the blue light that you saw."

"You beamed me up? You're a fucking alien?"

"Calm down, Greg. Yes to all your questions. I will take you on a brief tour now. You can look out a porthole and see that we are orbiting above your planet."

With that, Leslie lifted herself up slowly, letting Greg's still half-hard cock slowly slide out of her 'pussy.' Greg watched this action and moaned as she did so. Then to his shock, a long tongue came out of Leslie's pussy and licked his cock.

"Damn, girl, you have a tongue in your 'pussy'. No wonder you can fuck so good."

"Yes, I have a tongue, but now for your first lesson. I don't have a pussy. I have two mouths: an upper mouth with which I talk and through which I breathe, and a lower mouth—what you call a pussy—through which I take food. My species does not have pussies. We do not have men and women, and we don't fuck. We use our lower mouths to take in food. I said you are 'delicious' because I was eating your cum. It was bigger than average, but to me it was a delightful little snack but not enough to fill me up—just a sort of appetizer. For a full meal I need a liter or more—you know, a quart. But there will be time later to explain all that. Come with me to look out a viewing port so that you know you really are on a space ship."

After Greg looked out and saw the earth far below as a tiny ball, Leslie led him to a larger room where there were many other 'women' naked as she was and all stunningly beautiful.

"Greg, this is the crew of my ship. There are twenty of us, and we are all happy to welcome you here. Your job here will be to feed us your cum. You see, we take long space voyages and we prefer fresh food. Do you think you would like the job of fucking us three meals a day to keep all twenty of us full?"

"Damn, girl, that sure is a tempting offer. You can see, I am hard just looking at all of you. But you said two loads of my cum was just an appetizer and you need a whole quart. How can I shoot a full meal for 20 of you three times a day? That's 3 quarts for each of you and there's 20 of you. That adds up to . . . . . a lot. Math wasn't my best subject."

"Come with me"

* * * * *

When they had returned to the area where they beamed up, Leslie had Greg lie down upon the narrow platform again. As he did so, Greg felt the platform conform exactly to his body.

"Wow! That is really comfortable."

"It has to be comfortable. You are going to spend the rest of your life here."

"What the fuck!" Greg tried to get up, but some sort of force held him tightly to the platform. "Let me the fuck out of here. You can't keep me here against my will!"

"Actually, yes, I can. So just resign yourself to that fact, and focus instead on the benefits. Soon, you will be feeding us—or in your terms fucking us—around the clock. And you know what a good fuck we are. And while you are with us, you will enjoy perfect health. You will live a long life of constant pleasure."

"But you have to let me up. What if I have to take a piss or a shit?"

"Let's take care of that right now." Leslie produced a urinary catheter and drained Greg's bladder. "There, piss gone. Now I am inserting some nanobots into your bladder."

"Wait, nanobots. I know what that is. I watch Star Trek, you know. Those are tiny robots, too small to see."

"Exactly. These are medical nanobots and they are programmed to sever your ureters from your bladder and then re-attach them to your colon. Your bladder will no longer be used to collect urine. Instead, your urine will be excreted through your anus—your asshole. Meanwhile, your bladder is also being chewed up by the nanobots until it is completely gone. Maybe you can feel the movement in your abdomen."

"Yes, I feel something there. But you can't do this to me! I have rights."

"Aboard this space ship, I determine what rights you have and what rights we have. We have the right to get our food from a clean feeding tube—or what you call your cock. We can't have you pissing through our feeding tube. Since your job is now to feed us cum through your feeding tube, we need to keep it clean. It will no longer be used to pass piss. Now it is only for delivering cum food to my crew and me. . . . . The nanobots report that they have finished removing your bladder. You maybe noticed this depression low in your abdomen. With your bladder gone, it has sunk in slightly. And though you felt movement, there was no pain. They are programmed to administer anesthetic for all that they do. We have no desire to cause you pain. In fact, the whole goal is to pleasure you round the clock because you are providing a valuable service for us."

"But I still have to eat and shit."

"Actually, no, at least not as you understand it. The nanobots have now moved on to phase two of your transformation."

"Hey! That tickles. What are they doing to my asshole?"

"They are removing the muscle fibers that allow you to close your asshole. And they are attaching the new opening to a synthetic tube that is now beginning to project from your platform. As waste reaches your asshole, it simply continues through the tube into the platform where it is recycled. At the same time, other nanobots are working on your esophagus. They are disconnecting it in your throat, and creating an opening in your belly just below your sternum. There, look, I can see the opening beginning to form. Your esophagus will be brought through that opening and attached to another synthetic tube which is just now beginning to come up from the platform on your left side. Inside, your esophagus is closed below the branch to your lungs. You will continue to use your upper mouth to breathe and talk, but you will no longer talk in food and liquids through it."

"What do you mean 'upper mouth'? It's the only mouth I have. I don't have a 'lower mouth' like you do."

"No, of course you don't. But we need to begin speaking using our terms for things, and stop using your terms because they no longer apply. There is no 'pussy,' there is only 'lower mouth'. There is no 'cock', there is only 'feeding tube'. There is no 'fucking,' there is only 'feeding'. Now, to continue my explanation of your transformation: in order to supply us with the quantity of cum food that we require, you are going to need huge amounts of liquid and nutrients. They will come to you through the tube in your sternum, and pass through your digestive system and out your ass tube in a continuous cycle. Your body will absorb the needed nutrients and liquid to produce many gallons of cum per day. . . . . There the nanobots have completed their connections, and the liquid has begun to flow." Leslie took a stethoscope and listened to Greg's abdomen. "Yes, it is flowing fine. Can you feel it?"

"Yes, I can feel it. But I still don't understand how I can produce so much cum. My balls can only do so much."

"Well, that brings us to stage three of your transformation. The nanobots are now moving back to your abdomen. Removing your bladder left an open area which your seminal vesicles will be enlarged to fill. You see, it is a common error that cum comes from your testicles. Your balls provide only about 5% of the volume of cum. A little more comes from your prostate, but the biggest part is produced in your seminal vesicles. To increase your output of cum, we need to enlarge those. The nanobots are there now, injecting human growth hormone and stimulating them to grow larger and fill all the available space. This will all happen quite rapidly. My little helpers are hard workers. Look here at the void where your bladder used to be. Now, as you watch, you will see the skin begin to rise as your seminal vesicles grow larger. Also, the 'bots' are working to increase the size of your prostate and the diameter of your vas deferens—the tubes that carry your semen from your testicles, to the seminal vesicles, through your prostate and out your feeding tube, which you used to call your cock. And, not only the tubing will expand, but the nanobots will begin working on your feeding tube. I know that you were proud of 8 inches. For earth creatures that was something to be proud of, but as a feeding tube for my crew and me, you need to be a minimum of 12 inches long and three inches in diameter. The 'bots' will take care of that."

"Are you saying you are giving me a monster cock? . . . . Coooooool!"

"Yes, that's true. And they will modify it so that it is permanently erect."

"Hey, wait a minute. I heard on TV that an erection lasting more than 4 hours is dangerous."

"We know all about that. It's a medical condition called priapism and it means that the cells of your cock or feeding tube become starved for oxygen because the blood gets trapped there. My 'bots' will augment your blood vessels to prevent that from happening. They are doing the same with the blood flow to your seminal vesicles. When they begin producing gallons of cum per day, you are going to need gallons of nutritional fluid flowing to them to give them the raw materials they need to make your delicious cum. So calm down, Greg. We have this completely under control. This isn't the first time we've done this, you know. Notice how big your feeding tube is already."

"Wow! That really is a monster cock. Just looking at it makes me horny. Are you getting hungry yet?"

"I was just thinking the same thing. All I got from you earlier was a little snack. I want to try a full meal just to see if all the modifications are working properly. Let me do a quick inspection. I see that liquid is flowing into your stomach at a fast rate, and it is coming out what used to be your asshole at the same rate. When you go into full cum production, the outflow will decrease to barely a trickle. 95% of the liquid going in will exit as cum through your feeding tube. There is just one final stage of modifications before you go into full production. Let me explain. Your primary job is producing cum for food. But we use your cum for more than that. It is the best skin cream in the galaxy, so we make sure you produce more than enough for food, and we use the excess to provide us with weekly cum baths. I know that you noticed how perfect our skin is. My crew and I keep it that way by regular cum treatments. And then we also need you to produce fuel for the space ship. You see, you humans haven't yet learned about the great energy potential in the double helix of the DNA molecule, especially in the male sperm cells. Our technology is able to take your cum and break open the DNA molecules and extract the energy to power our spaceship and all the on board systems. But, since normal cum is only 5% sperm, we need to grow your testicles—your balls—larger. . . . MUCH larger. In fact, they will be about 10 pounds each. The 'bots' are already there, starting to grow them. You will feel the platform you are on begin to adjust to the larger size by creating a depression that will allow them to hang below your body. As they do that, the 'bots' will also install flavor tubes."

"What are flavor tubes?"

"As we have traveled the galaxy, my crew and I have discovered many different delicious flavors. For example, on your planet I discovered strawberry and chocolate. We have amassed a store of more than 100 flavors that we can inject into your balls while you are cumming. That way, if we get tired of plain cum, we can choose a different flavor. So, for example, I may insert your feeding tube in my lower mouth and press 'chocolate' and eat a liter of chocolate cum. Then I get off and the next crew member steps up and she may press the strawberry button and eat a liter of strawberry cum. The next crew member may want a liter of plain or some other flavor. That continues until we have all eaten. Then, between meals, we will insert your feeding tube into this device. It is called an extractor and it will feel to you much like out lower mouths. It will continuously stimulate your feeding tube so that it will continue producing cum."

"Like a high tech fleshlight with a hose attached."

"Exactly. Then this attached hose will deliver the cum to a storage tank where it is kept for fuel or baths."

"In other words, I keep cumming all the time? When do I sleep?"

"Yes, all the time. The 'bots' modified the nerves in your cock feeding tube so that whenever it is stimulated, either by someone's lower mouth or by the extractor—whenever it is stimulated, you begin ejaculating and only stop when the stimulation stops. So, when I get off your feeding tube, you stop cumming until the next crew member gets on, then you begin cumming again. When the extractor is on you, you will cum continuously until it is removed. As for sleeping, it will be difficult at first, but after a couple of days you will adjust and develop a normal sleep cycle. Cumming while you are asleep produces some spectacular dreams. I think you will like this. My bots tell me your testicles are done. Let me hold up this mirror so that you can see them. Each one is about the size of a basketball."

Grabenork
Grabenork
95 Followers
12