Kidnapped Ch. 02

Story Info
Christine wakes in an unfamiliar room.
1.6k words
4.47
16.1k
13

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the FUCK were the two of you thinking?! God damn it Damien!"

Christine woke to a painful throbbing in her temples, and an angry female voice shouting in the background. She let out a moan, clenching her eyes shut, and the noise abruptly ceased. She opened her eyes and pushed herself up, her aching body screaming. A dark room swam into focus. She was lying in the middle of an enormous soft bed, in an equally giant room. The walls were deep crimson, with a soft dark carpet, and no windows. Glancing around, her eyes fell upon five sets of eyes staring at her.

"Wh-where am I?" She whispered, shrinking back from the angry glare coming from two of the black-clad figures. "What's going on?"

She tried to think back to the last night. Her drunk attacker, and her saviors, both of whom were appraising her from across the room.

Elena walked towards her, pursing her lips in concern. "This is our home, Christine."

Christine wondered how they knew her name, but noticed her open purse and wallet lying on a nearby table.

"My twin, Damien," Elena continued, gesturing to the man from the night before, "Kat, Casper and Dane."

Kat's icy pale eyes burned into her, as she wrapped her arm around Dane. She was pale all around, with straight, almost white hair and matching skin. Her look of dislike was matched with Dane's, while Casper's face was a blank mask.

Trying to look strong, Christine pushed herself to her feet and grabbed her stuff from the table.

"Thanks for your help, but my friends are probably waiting for me."

She wondered briefly what time it was, before discarding the thought, and striding towards the door in an attempt to look confident. She grabbed the handle and turned, only to find it locked. She yanked on the door, and turned, saying "Open the door!" She meant for it to sound like an order, but it came out as a plea.

"That's not an option anymore." Damien's voice was deep and steady, and for some strange reason sent a shiver through her.

"What the hell do you mean?" she said, her alarm rising by the minute.

"He means," said Kat coolly, "That because Damien made the stupid decision to bring you back here, we're stuck with you. At least until he tires of you." She looked extremely pleased at that thought. What happens if he gets tired of me? I'm only nineteen!

"No, no, no," Christine choked out, "You can't just keep me here. I, I—" She yanked at the door again, pulling the handle down with all her strength.

Elena stepped towards her, and she backed away, only to stumble into a Casper's muscular form. She let out a gasp of fright, flinching and darting towards the corner farthest from the group. This can't be happening, things like this don't happen to people like me. Oh god, oh god, someone please get me out of this.

She pressed herself against the wall, chest heaving. She distantly heard Kat's disgusted snort, and Elena's platitudes. She swayed dizzily.

"Look at me!" Christine felt someone grab her arms, half supporting her, and found herself staring into Damien's intense dark eyes. "Everybody out!" He snapped over his shoulder.

"Focus on me," he said in a slightly calmer voice. "Breathe."

She looked up at him, trembling, swallowing back her tears. He held her steady for another moment, before stepping back. "Ignore Kat's bullshit," he said, thrusting his hands in his pockets and shifting back on one leg. "She was just trying to scare you."

"So you wouldn't—" she swallowed. "You aren't planning to kill me?"

He sighed. "I wouldn't have brought you here if I was just gonna kill you."

She blinked away the sudden return of her tears. It seemed that escaping the drunkard in the alley didn't do her any good after all.

"What am I here for then?" Her voice shook. She stared at his predatory form and at the bed behind him. He followed her involuntary glances, and his brows drew together suddenly.

He grabbed her arm again. "Listen to me. I didn't bring you here to fucking rape you, okay? So stop freaking out!"

"Stop freaking out?" She retorted angrily. "Last night I was almost raped. Then I thought I was saved, only to have me knocked out, locked in a bedroom, and told that I have to stay here for reasons unknown, until you "tire of me". At which point your friend as much as said that you'll kill me. How should I be acting, exactly?!"

She was panting, fury and fear warring in her.

"Well?" She asked, her voicing fading as the frightened part of her won out. "If you get tired of me, you'll kill me?"

He tensed. "I won't get tired of you."

A tear finally escaped her eye as she sank to the ground, defeated. That was it, then, wasn't it? She would be here until she died, however long that took. She would never see her family again. Her shoulders shook as the tears came faster and faster. She buried her head in her knees, vaguely listening to the sound of Damien rising and adjusting himself on top of the bed. She stayed curled up in the corner, gasping through the flood of tears. She thought about the party, the girls she was going to meet. Had they realized she was missing, that the worst had happened? Were they looking for her?

She cried for hours, until her sobs slowly faded to sniffles. Get it together Christine. This sucks, but you can do this. She gathered her strength and forced back the sadness. She wiped off her face, looking over at Damien, who was leaned back on an abundance of black pillows reading.

He glanced over at her, raising an eyebrow. "You done?"

She grit her teeth in annoyance, but nodded her head anyways.

"Finally," he muttered, sitting up straighter and tossing his book on a nightstand. "Ready to talk now?"

Not bothering to respond, she pushed herself to her feet and approached him warily. She sat on the edge of a dresser a short distance away and wrapped her arms around herself.

"Why me?" she asked bitterly. "What makes me special?"

He shrugged. "I don't know... Elena wanted to save you, and then I decided I didn't want you to leave. Something of an impulse."

"An impulse?" she hissed in disbelief and rage. "You decided to destroy my life, on an impulse?! You fucking bastard!"

He glared at her darkly, and she flinched back. With that gaze, she could definitely believe he was going to kill her. His hard eyes narrowed.

"Yes, an impulse," he said coldly. "And I'd like to think I've been a hospitable... host... don't you think? If you'd prefer for me to "destroy your life", as you put it, I'd be happy to show you?"

"No, no," she backtracked quickly. Why did you have to go and piss him off?!

He abruptly relaxed, settling back against the pillows. "Good."

She hesitated for a moment. She desperately needed to know what he wanted from her, but she was terrified of antagonizing him again. "What is it that I'm here for?" she asked, wary and timid.

He regarded her for a moment, his dark gaze sweeping over her contemplatively.

"The pleasure of your company, I suppose, but not like that!" he snapped the last few words as he saw her frightened stare.

"There has to be more than that." She pressed him for an explanation, her eyes narrowing as she noticed his expression flicker.

He sighed. "I don't want to scare you again."

Her heart rate increased. What could scare her any more? "Too late." she muttered, staring at him scathingly. "Just fucking tell me, okay?!"

He took a deep breath, clearly trying to suppress his annoyance. He shoved the thick blankets back and stalked towards her. She scrambled off of the table and backed away towards her corner. He followed her stopping an inch away from her. She swallowed loudly, then turned red at his condescending smirk.

"You really want to know?" he looked at her darkly, predatorily. At her stiff nod, he leaned forward, pressing his mouth against her ear. She shivered; his warm body pressing against hers was affecting her, much to her self-disgust.

"I took you," his mouth lowered, mouthing against her pulse, "because you smell fucking delicious."

He moved closer still, pinning her between his body and the wall. She raised her hands to push him away, hating herself for the warm tingling everywhere they touched. He grabbed her wrists in each hand, and pushed them against the wall above her head, splaying her out in front of him.

"I took you," he continued, his voice a dark purr, "because I was hungry."

He licked a long swipe up her neck. Against her will, her head tipped slightly to the side as she bit back a moan, fear and lust whirling inside her.

"Wh, what do you mean?" she whispered, her voice stuttering. "I don't understand what you're saying."

She stiffened as he abruptly pulled back, the warning glare back on his face. "You want to know so badly?! Fine." he stared into her wide anxious eyes.

Then to her shock and horror, his face began to change. His eyes darkened further to black, before changing to a dark crimson, and as she watched, his canines lengthed, sharpening into deadly points. The face of a monster, just inches away.

"What do you think, Christine?" he taunted sardonically, baring his teeth. "Do you understand NOW?" He finished in a snarl, trying to get a reaction from her stunned features. Her eyes went from his eyes, to his terrifying fangs, and back again. Then she fainted dead away.